Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 February 17th

@Optimisticempath

Thank youu, Milky!🥛🧸🥺 for creating this very cute bears 🧸 with rainbow 🌈 graphic for me from Nemo 😸 ^_^

It is bears 🧸with rainbow 🌈 graphic because me = rainbow bear 🌈🧸😭

There are colorful smoll stars ⭐ that are the colors of rainbows 🌈 red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple & you typed the letters in me name in five colors 🥺 & the typings are in 🌈 rainbowy colors too that you manually colored. The letters are in red, orange, yellow, gold, green, blue, soft purple

The font colors are red, blue, purplish, & the names are in purple & green, because the smoll stars colors are red, blue, purplish, purple & green! ^_^

me luvs you too, Milky 🥛🧸🤗💕🌈🧸

The huggie 🤗 is also cute Winnie & Eeyore image ^_^

The bears 🧸have these faces (˃○˂ ) ( ᵔᵕᵔ )

Me saves the graphic & the whole post! 🥳💕

@AlleycatNemo

Thank youu, 😸 Nemo! 😺🥺 for this appreciation! me enjoyed the graphics that you all created, & thank you for a lot of time & hard work in creating the pretty graphics! ^•⩊•^

Optimisticempath February 22nd

@VictoriaLove7

wow you are so good at this rainbow bear 🥰 so many things you noticed and appreciated, thanks so much it means more than you know to me🥺you deserve vv colorful posts 🌈

i luv your emoji combinations xD "🥛🧸🤗💕🌈🧸" so cute 😄 hugs you tightly🤗

VictoriaLove7 February 23rd

@Optimisticempath

Thank you, Milky 🥛🧸💕 for your hard work in creating this vv cute bear 🧸 with rainbow 🌈 graphic!

*hugsss 🤗💕 milky 🥛🧸 tighttt* 🥛🧸🤗💕🌈🧸

Optimisticempath February 17th

Hello schrodingerscattt 🐱 you got an appreciation from sadcat13 🐱 it's a cattyyy post now hihi😄

image_1708199416.png

The text-

"You are very resilient and brave. I admire your efforts to make your situation better and address the things around you. You try to see the bright side of things and keep your goals in mind, working towards achieving them. I deeply admire you for the strength you have to keep moving forward. I´m rooting for you, may you find the happiness, peace and understanding in life that you are looking for. You deserve to be heard and your feelings are valid. I believe in you and you got this 😊"

Kitty friend is extremely thoughtful for writing this validating and comforting appreciation 🥰 and also wants to gift you a self care that isn't very demanding so is more helpful when you no feel like self care too much when things feel vv difficult 🥺 me found a little special self care kit just like this for you and hope you take vv good care of yourself @schrodingerscattt 🥰

image_1708199723.png

Kitty friend @sadcat13 you are so sweet and caring 💕💕 

Snowy00 February 17th

@Optimisticempath

💗✨💗✨💗✨💗✨💗✨💗✨ Opti, amazing post again!! You're on fire!! 🔥 💗✨💗✨💗✨💗✨💗✨

VictoriaLove7 February 17th

@Optimisticempath

It is a pretty kitties ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ theme graphic, Milky! 🥛🧸^_^

The kitties 😸 colors are tosca & purplish. There are soft blue, soft pink, & purple heart 💗 shape balloons 🎈 ^_^

The letters colors are red & purple because the font color for the names are red & for the message is purple ⋆。°✩ ^•⩊•^

The kit has a cat 😺 photograph in it ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

sadcat13 February 18th

@Optimisticempath thank you for making this cute graphic for me 😊

Optimisticempath February 22nd

@sadcat13

v happy to 😃

hope @schrodingerscattt likes it too 💕

schrodingerscattt February 24th

@Optimisticempath

It's so nice. I've seen this just now. I've been really overwhelmed lately and struggling with life and needed a break. Thank you so much! It's really, really sweet❤️❤️❤️❤️

AlleyCatNemo February 18th

✨   @Alexo0010 

your friend appreciates you a lot! 
They want you to know that 

black-and-white-minimalist-math-formula-blank-paper-a4-document-1_1708253835.jpg

💫🫶💫

Alex,
You are so kind, and thoughtful.

I appreciate you so much, you have no idea.

💫🫶💫 

black-and-white-minimalist-math-formula-blank-paper-a4-document-3_1708253809.jpg

@Alexo0010

black-and-white-minimalist-math-formula-blank-paper-a4-document-2_1708253884.jpg

💙 They are 💙

🌟Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.,
🌟Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels
                   respected and understood.,
🌟Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’
                    point of view.,
🌟Supportive - They are kind and helpful.,
🌟Cheerful - They are fun to be around.,
🌟Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings
                  of another.,
🌟Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go
     of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense.

They have another present for you
                        Alex 💖
          Lots of love 🥰

black-and-white-minimalist-math-formula-blank-paper-a4-document_1708254719.jpg

@Alexo0010

VictoriaLove7 February 18th

@AlleyCatNemo

It is a cute math 🧮 theme graphic for @Alexo0010 , Nemo 😺☺

There are math equations, pencil ✏, ruler 📏, laptop💻, bag 🎒, books 📚,  & calculator. 🔣 The qualities graphic is formulas in Geometry ➗ ☺

The lots of love is cute kitties ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ They have these faces ₍^ >ヮ<^₎  ( ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ )    ( > ⩊ < )  (ᵕ ⩊ ᵕ )  ( •ᴗ- )

AlleyCatNemo February 18th

・゚✧:・. : Monk :・゚✧:・

₊ ⊹
 has a message for you ₊ ⊹

゚。⋆  ゚☾⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 Magic ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

🫧💗✨

Appreciations
for
creating so many peer appreciation posts
on my behalf.
 All posts are as sweet as them. 

🫧💗✨

@
Faithmonk9473 @HeavenlyMagic
pink-watercolor-abstract-cozy-vibes-square-pillow-2_1708290447.jpg
pink-watercolor-abstract-cozy-vibes-square-pillow-4_1708290170.jpg
pink-watercolor-abstract-cozy-vibes-square-pillow-3_1708290462.jpg

˖ ݁𖥔 ݁˖   𐙚   ˖ ݁ HeavenlyMagic ✦˖   𐙚   ˖ ݁𖥔 ݁˖ 

is 

✧˖°. 𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.,
✧˖°. 𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.,
✧˖°.𓍢ִ໋ 🌷͙֒ Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.,
✧˖°.  🌷͙֒Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.,
✧˖°. 𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.,
✧˖°. 𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future

Here's another present from 

⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ 
᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘
                 Monk 
     ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ 

send-flowers-online-online-flower-delivery.gif

VictoriaLove7 February 19th

@AlleyCatNemo

It is pretty soft pink bubbles theme graphic from Monk @Faithmonk9473 to Magic 🪄 @HeavenlyMagic , Nemo 😺☺

It is soft pink bubbles because  it is for @HeavenlyMagic , & Magic's 🪄 pfp is soft pink

AlleyCatNemo February 19th

@VictoriaLove7 I wanted to create a meowgical post for a meowgical person :) 
Cheers to Monk for giving us the opportunity to do so ^_^ 

VictoriaLove7 February 19th

@AlleyCatNemo

yes yes, it is Nemo! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

HeavenlyMagic February 19th

@AlleyCatNemo OMG this is incredible. This is the best design i have ever seen. this is so magical. thank u so much for taking time to design. 

AlleyCatNemo February 19th

Always! It makes me so happy to make someone feel truly appreciated and loved! Words can say so much but a graphic to match the emotion behind it only makes it better. Im sure Monk, wanted you to have something special <3 and I wanted to be the messenger who brings you the reward for all ur hardwork!

You deserve it!

FaithMonk9473 February 20th

@AlleyCatNemo

Nemo, the post is indeed meowgical..

Thanks for creating.

HeavenlyMagic February 19th

@Faithmonk9473 thank u so much for this lovely appreciation. It means a lot to me <3

ChromaticFinss February 20th

Hello Peers! 

I Hope it's a beautiful day for you 🌼

On this beautiful day I wish to show you a beautiful appreciation we got. 

Do you know who is the appreciator ? 🧐

Let me give you a clue!! 🤫

👉 🌎 

Yes!!! 

It's @WeEarth

Now who is getting the appreciation? 

Another clue! 🤭

👉 🍪

Yess!!!! 

Monster , Monster... Cookie Monster 😄@Amy

Here is the beautiful message for you Amy... 

one-step-at-a-time-you-ll-get-there-20240220-155252-0000_1708427256.png

Your bio resonates with all the supportive listeners here @Amy ☺🍪

Thanks for being an amazing listener here 🍪💜

Yes,  @WeEarth has brought you something else too. 

A Smile •‿• 

An earth smile ☺ 🌎

20240220-155438-0000_1708427448.png

Be the reason someone feels welcomed, seem, heard,  valued, loved, and supported 💜

How? 

What do you need to do?

Just send your appreciation for any 7cups friend of yours over here: https://forms.gle/QEni2At39ZMApELr6

A big thanks and keep amazing!   🐠🐋🐟

VictoriaLove7 February 20th

@ChromaticFinss

It is a cute quote theme graphic, Finss! 🐟☺

There is a cookie 🍪 monster with hearts image because Amy's pfp is a cookie 🍪 munster. 

The letters colors are blue, soft blue, green, & brown because the cookie 🍪 monster color is blue, the earth 🌏 globe color is soft blue, the plants ☘ are green, & the soil color in the earth 🌏 image is brown 🟫

The smile is an earth 🌏 with this face '😄' because it is from Earth 🌏 ☺

There are blue fish 🐟 of various types ☺ hehe

Thank you Victoria 💜☺🌈

WeEarth February 20th

@ChromaticFinss

Thank you my friend for this lovely post😍

Glad that you liked it ð¥°

Amy February 27th

@ChromaticFinss @WeEarth

Awww, this is so sweet! 🍪

pngtree-thank-you-hand-lettering-vintage-with-flowers-and-heart-png-image-5594631_1709048798.jpg

WeEarth February 27th

@Amy

friends-hug.gif

ChromaticFinss February 27th

@WeEarth @Amy  😊💜

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 20th
Hiya @Cottonn your sweet friend @ExuberantBlackberry9105 thinks you are Cheerful, Friendly, Supportive, Open-minded, Respectful as well as Positive and would like to send you some warm hugs along with a lovely appreciation. 🤍

image_1708443161.png

I love seeing members connecting with each other via forumland, becoming each others' "Pen Pals" embracing the values of shared empathy and kindness as well as being a part of each other's support system. You two are such caring, sweet, endearing members of the community and I'm soo happy to see your blooming friendship here Cottonn and Berry.🥰

friday-before-easter.gif

Ooh and another gift from Berry for you, Cottonn.🥰
image_1708443572.png

Much love to both of you!🤍

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very pretty shining hearts 💗 with butterfly 🦋 graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The background is hearts 💗 in soft purple & red, & there are white 🤍 heart shape 💕 bubbles, sprinkles, & a white transparent butterfly. 🦋 So, the font color for the names are in white & the font color for the message are purple ^_^

The letters color is soft purple for the message & soft purplish pinkish for the names. The hearts 🤍 in typing are white because there are white 🤍 heart bubbles in the graphic ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🥳❤

The big hug 🤗❤ & the glittering heart 💗 held by the bear 🧸 is soft pink 🤗❤

The gummy candies 🍬 look yummy 😋❤, Sunshine! 🌞❤

exuberantBlackberry9105 February 20th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Aww that's looking so nice. The graphic is so cute. Thank you so much, Sun, for helping me appreciate Cottnie buddy. 💙

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 21st

@exuberantBlackberry9105

So glad you liked it, Berry.🥰

exuberantBlackberry9105 February 21st

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🤍🤍🤍 thank you so much for taking so much effort to making that absolutely beautiful thing for cottnie. 🤍

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 21st

@exuberantBlackberry9105

aww thankyouuu, means a lot to me!🥹💛

miss-you.gif

exuberantBlackberry9105 February 21st

@Cottonn aww cottnie I'm glad you could start your day with it and that it was heartwarming. 🤍

thank you for your love and support, i really appreciate it. do enjoy the candies haha, i remembered candies gave you a lot of joy when you were a kid, so i decided to send you some so you can remember some nice childhood memories. and i sent them along with some blackberries, because hey, I'm blackberry, lol. 🍬 

exuberantBlackberry9105 February 22nd

@Cottonn blackberries more delicious than candies, haha?! 🤍🤍

Hey Fellows!  

We have one more appreciation today!!! 

I'm glad to share that with you guys 😊

@georginahowe Knock Knock!!!! 

Someone has sent you a message !! 🔔

20240220-214028-0000_1708445700.png 

Yes Yes! It's from @DiagonalDragon 🐉

That's a cute DP Dragon! 

@georginahowe you are soo talented 🥰

Help us make more people happy at 7cups! What do you need to do?

Just send your appreciation for any 7cups friend of yours over here:

https://forms.gle/QEni2At39ZMApELr6

A big thanks and keep amazing!   ☺

@ChromaticFinss

It is a cute phone 📱 screen message theme graphic, Finss! 🐟☺

The pfp of dragon 🐉 is also shown in the screen. The letters color is soft purple because the graphic color tone is soft purple

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 20th

@Clio9876 sent some sunshine

image_1708453122.png

and a very special message for an awesome team that truly does go above and beyond in fostering a safe space for the community members, continually finding ways to strengthen the support and compassion within this lovely space.🥰

Specifically, this appreciation is for- "I want to appreciate the people who wrote the sharing circle rules. I don't know who they are.

I'm not too sure "who" exactly wrote the rules either, but I'm guessing it's all team work (inclusive of leaders who were part of this project earlier and may not be around as much due to xyz reasons), but tagging the current leads who may know and can tag others involved as well, of course a major credit to y'all for your consistent efforts in making sharing circles such an important part of our community.💛

🦋 @Lou73 🦋

🐘 @ASilentObserver 🐘

🌞 @Suryansh 🌞

Please tag/ pass this onto the people that need to see this too!🥰

image_1708452350.png

Clio offered such a lovely cue for how they perceive this appreciation and I think it's pretty apt on you people who really are absolute STARS so here is a little surprise for y'all, please click HERE!🥰

Much love and gratitude for the entire team. Each one of you is absolutely brilliant at what you do!💛

Thank youu, Clio for this very thoughtful appreciation, makes all the difference in noticing the otherwise so easily missed things too. Rules are so important to foster inclusivity and encourage harmony in a platform like ours where people from all walks of life spend time together sharing and seeking support. To cater to such a large group and ensure everyone's feeling valued and respected is top notch for the leadership, I feel. Highly admirable and indeed only possible because of the magical team-work that goes into managing things here! 🥰 And I hope the appreciation turned out to be near to what you pictured it as!💛

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a super cute Sunshine 🌞❤ & a very pretty starry 🌠 theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The cute Sunshine 🌞❤ has this face! '☺' 

The letters color is tosca because the font color for the title of the message graphic & for the name in the graphic is tosca. The names in typing are in purplish pinkish. The hearts 💛 in typing are yellow because the font color for the message in the graphic is yellow & because the Sunshine 🌞❤ color & the stars 🌟 in the graphic are yellow! ©️ Sunshine's owlsome cute style! 🥳❤

The graphic theme is stars 🌟 because Sunshine 🌞❤ says the sc people are absolute stars & because in the animation versions, clio suggests showers of stars 🌠 raining down on the sc people with the star ⭐ quality of wisdom! ^_^

The animation version of the graphic shows a super pretty showers of stars 🌟 graphic! 🤗❤

Lou73 February 21st

Thank you so much for your thoughtful words @Clio9876 we put a lot of work into making the Sharing Circles the space that it is and I'm really glad that you have found value in the structure of the room! 😁

Thank you for posting @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞🌞🌞