Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 March 25th

@iLoveMyNessie

Thank you, Kay! For your works in anxiety community. \(。╹▿╹。)/

@AlleycatNemo

Thank you again, Nemo! ≽^•⩊•^≼ 

Walker7957 February 13th

Hellooo I has very exciting news to share! Today is very special day for @HeavenlyMagic !!!!!!! Guess what HeavenlyMagic 😯 , you have received an appreciation from a secret friend!

Secret Friend says: "Happiest Birthday Wishes. You deserve all the love in the world. You are incredibly amazing" 

screenshot-2024-02-13-at-13-50-07_1707832215.png

Secret Friend is right, you are incredibly amazing 🤩 thank you so much for all you do to support members, and you dedication towards the appreciation program! You rock!

I even captured a picture of me (Walker Snail), you (@HeavenlyMagic) and Secret Friend having a celebratory party with hats and cupcakes!

screenshot-2024-02-13-at-13-50-54_1707832258.png

VictoriaLove7 February 13th

@Walker7957

It is a cute soft pink theme with unicorn 🦄, rainbow 🌈, balloons 🎈 graphic, Walker 🐌 ☺

It is soft pink because Magic's pfp is soft pink & the second graphic is a light ✴ in the same shape as Magic's pfp ☺

Walker7957 February 13th

@VictoriaLove7

yesss I glad you could tell rainbow cup 🙂 you got it spot on. We all have legs too but I don't have arms.

HeavenlyMagic February 13th

@Walker7957 OMG this is so so so sweet. thank u so much for the wishes. totally made my day 😄

Georginahowe February 14th

@Walker7957

This is lovely snail 

CompassionateArrow February 13th

New Appreciation!!📣📣

One of our beautiful peers is being appreciated todayy!

^drumroll^🥁🥁

It's @WordyHopeFiend who's being appreciated! Their appreciator is our lovely @Gr8ful1974

Here's what they have to say about youu🫶

image_1707852074.png

These words remind them of you😮😀

Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.,

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.,

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.,

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.,

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.,

Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.,

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

~~

image_1707852746.png

Some colors of joy for youuu!❤️🩷🧡💛💚💙🩵

I hope you like it!

Looking forward to more love and appreciation being spread! Lalalaa😁😁

VictoriaLove7 February 14th

@CompassionateArrow

It is a simple but pretty plant 🌿 theme graphic, Arrow 🏹 ☺

The graphic color tone is green so the qualities letters are in green. The colors of joy is a cute kid image 👩☺

CompassionateArrow February 13th

New Appreciation!!📣📣

Our beautiful @WishUponAStar (Summer) is being appreciated by @Elfinna 😍

Here's what they have to say to you💙

image_1707853477.png

Awww how sweet🥰😍

I do agree Elfi, Summer is one of the bestest people on heree!💖

Summer is: 

Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense.,

Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.,

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

~~

Oo! They've a gift for you too!🎁

sending-sun.gif

Sunshine on youu!🌞💖

I hope you like it!

Looking forward to more love and appreciation being spread! Lalalaa😁

WishUponAStar968 February 14th

@Elfinna

Elfi, your words mean SO much right now at this point of time in my life.  I value our friendship and how we work together as a team to help brighten everyone's day and I appreciate you for always being so open minded and welcoming!!! sending you many hearts 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

WishUponAStar968 February 14th

@CompassionateArrow

(つ◉益◉)つ Arrow!! Thank you for the lovely post and just what I needed.  The popping sunshine brings a smile to my face!!! You are also such a valued person here at Cups, you are my role model as well, helping me with many programs, you are appreciated too!!! I enjoy seeing you enter the room, as well as elfi! Both of you- (つ◉益◉)つ(つ◉益◉)つ best hugs in the world!

CompassionateArrow February 14th

@WishUponAStar968

Aww Summer!!! 💖💖

friends-hug.gif

🥹🥹🥹

@CompassionateArrow

It is a soft color graphic with butterflies 🦋 & plants 🌿

The graphic colors are soft peach, brown, & green. The Sunshine 🌞❤ gif image is yellow, the background color is peach.

So the qualities letters colors are soft peach, brown, & green. The letters for Summer's name is yellow

I like the Sunshine 🌞❤ in the envelope ✉ gif image! ^_^ 

ChromaticFinss February 14th

Hey hey  !! 

How is your day going??

Want to see one more appreciation today? 

Yes? 

@HeavenlyMagic has sent an amazing deeply felt message to someone. 😊

By saying deeply felt, I meant it 🎈

Now who is the lucky one who is getting it? 

They are, 

Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.,

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.,

Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense.,

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.,

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,

Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

Well, I shouldn't have used the term 'Lucky', right? 

Because they are the most deserving one! 

@Lanalin0 it's you!!! ☺🎈

20240214-091946-0000_1707883975.png

@HeavenlyMagic Such a heartwarming message!! 💌🥺

@Lanalin0, @HeavenlyMagic has brought you something else too!!! 

A healing tea 🍵!!    🥺🎈

20240214-092719-0000_1707884081.png

Lana, Savour it!!! 💛

Help us make more people happy at 7cups!😊

What do you need to do? Just send your appreciation for any 7cups friend of yours over here: https://forms.gle/QEni2At39ZMApELr6 A big thanks and keep amazing!   

@ChromaticFinss

It is a scrap note paper 🗒 theme graphic with plants 🪴, splashes,  butterflies 🦋, a dragonfly, & a flower 🌼 in the background. 

The letters colors are blue, purplish, green, & peach because the splashes is purplish, one of the butterflies is blue, the plant 🪴 is green, & the background color is soft peach. So the letters colors are blue, purplish, green, & peach 🍑 ☺

The healing tea 🍵 looks yummy 😋,  Finss 🐟☺

ChromaticFinss February 14th

https://media.tenor.com/oje9dxpEuLoAAAAd/heartbeat-hug.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 14th

Hey hey @LetMeJustExist you received some beautiful flowers and a self-care kit from @Faithmonk9473 along with an appreciation!💚

image_1707891005.png

Self-care kit for you:

image_1707891061.png

Thank you for being ever so sweet, Monk.💚

I hope the flowers, sweet message and the self care kit make you feel as appreciated and cared for as possible, Let!💚
roses-bunch-of-flowers.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a pretty flowery 💐 theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The flowers 💐 color is orange & the stems are green, so the font color for the message is orange & the names & the hearts 💚 in typing are in green. The letters color is orange because the flowers 💐 color & the font color for the message in the graphic is orange. The names are in purplish because the center of the flowers 💐 is purplish ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original pretty style! 🥳❤

The nourishing snack 🥕 in the kit looks yummy 😋❤

There are smoll butterflies 🦋 fluttering by the red pink white flowers 💐 gif image 🤗❤

FaithMonk9473 February 14th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thanks for creating this vibrant post on my behalf Sunshine.. 😊😊

AlleyCatNemo February 15th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Such a bful and warm post!🤩

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 15th

@AlleyCatNemo @Faithmonk9473 @VictoriaLove7 

milk-and-mocha-hug.gif

Hey hey @justmeEva I'm uber happy to share this sweet message from @CatHanderOutNoah for you.🥰❤

image_1708014707.png

Sweet Noah also sent you a smile!😄❤

made-my-day-wear-that-smile.gif

Oooh and that's not it, we have another hearty note for you, from the ever so thoughtful and lovely @lovemymoonflowers who sent you some warm hugs as well.🤗❤

image_1708015151.png

hugs-love.gif

Ooof my heart is soooo smiley right now seeing so much love for you, Evaaa, I see you in the forumland often always offering support, kindness and warmth to your peers and it is such a pleasant sight. You are superrr deserving of all the kindness, love and appreciations too!🥰❤

🎁Click here for a little surprise, please.🎁

Thank youuu, Noah and Niibuddy for being so caring and compassionate towards your friend. Y'all are too too sweet!🥹

LoveMyMoonflowers February 15th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awwe this post is so cute. 💙 thank you sunbuddybeanie 💜 love you friend 💙

@LoveMyMoonflowers

mocha-and-milk-love-you.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

chibird-love.gif

justmeeva February 15th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @CatHanderOutNoah @LoveMyMoonflowers

awwee guyss you have no idea how much this means to me 🥺 i appreciate you all so so so much and couldn’t be more thankful to have such wonderful people in my life 🩷 sending a million hugs your way 🫂

now if you’ll excuse me, i have to shed some happy tears 🥹❤️

@justmeeva

*hugs eva buddy and cries with you* 🥺💕

CatHanderOutNoah February 19th

hiii Eva!! *hugs like child* thank you evaaa!!

justmeeva February 19th

@CatHanderOutNoah

*hugsssss* ❤️

VictoriaLove7 February 16th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very cute sky with paper planes ✈ & sky with smoll stars graphics themes, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

The sky color is blue, the paper planes ✈colors are soft blue & soft pink peach for the one from Noah. The cloud ☁️ are soft blue, soft pink peach, & white. So, the font color is blue for the message & soft pink peach for the names. The message in typings are also soft blue & soft pink peach 🍑 for the names ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🥳❤

The one from Nii 🌙🥧, Sunshine 🌞❤ created sky color soft blue, the cloud ☁️ are blue & white. There is a smoll transparent rainbow 🌈 in the sky. The smoll stars ⭐ colors are soft pink peach, yellow, & soft purple. So the font color for the message is blue & soft pink peach 🍑 for the names ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ owlsome cute style! 🥳❤

There are the animations versions of the graphics! ^_^

The smile gif image has this face '☺'. The warm hugs gif image are kitties 😸 , the kitty's ears color & the heart 💗 are also soft pink peach. It has this face ^ • ⩊ • ^  

CatHanderOutNoah February 19th

@justmeeva (fixing tag)

Thx so much for making this!

sadcat13 February 15th

We have a very special message to share today. @teenmorgan16 , a secret friend would like to say goodbye and wish you the best in your future journey 🌻 Your friend is sending you a self care kit with the message

5ba1e5718878c85c43966f5a9cf02a33_1708039510.jpg

Your secret friend´s message for you:

I know we had a lot up s and downs but I truly like how you brought a light. To rooms. I just read the message you leaving cups so I wish u the best with what next

i-know-we-had-a-lot-up-s-and-downs-but-i-truly-like-how-you-brought-a-light-to-rooms-i-just-read-the-message-you-leaving-cups-so-i-wish-u-the-best-with-what-next_1708039623.png

Good luck on your future journey, and thank you for being a member of our community 🌻

@sadcat13

It is a pretty Sunflowers 🌻 theme graphic with butterflies 🦋 fluttering by the Sunflowers 🌻, cat! 🐈‍⬛

The kit color is brown because the background in the Sunflowers 🌻 graphic is brown. There are aromatherapy candle 🕯, tea pot, tea cups 🍵 , pillows, & lights in the kit. ☺

I also like the Sunflowers 🌻 in the typing!  ^_^

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 16th

Hey hey @Parkey46 you've recieved a sunny appreciation from @Faithmonk9473 woooof!💛

image_1708065040.png

Monk sent you some sunshine as well.🌞

you-are-and-always-will-be-your-supermans-sunshine.gif

Aw the positivity corner room is totally amazing and I'm so glad y'all had a fun time there as well. Thank you for spreading so much joy and sunshine around!💛

ParkerBarker February 16th

Thank yooouuu! This is so sweet! I love it. I enjoy hosting PC and bonding with everyone. I’m so glad you enjoy being there with us. I appreciate this 😊

Parker and Barker will be hosting again soon and we’ll be happy to see you there. 💜🐾

🐶 Memphis says “woof!” 🦴

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very cute lotus 🌸 flower theme graphic with a heart 💛 shape Sunshine! 🌞❤

There are plants ☘, a lotus flower 🌸, & a very cute heart 💗 shape Sunshine! 🌞❤

The font color for the message in the graphic is purple, so the letters color is soft purple. The letters color for the names are soft green because the plants ☘ color is green. The font color for the names in the graphic & the hearts 💛 are yellow because the heart 💛 shape Sunshine 🌞❤ & the Sunshine 🌞❤ graphic are yellow! ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🥳❤

The Sunshine 🌞❤ image is also super cute, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The blushes are heart 💗 shape & the Sunshine 🌞❤ has this face '☺'

It is a super cute Sunshiney 🌞❤ theme created by Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

ParkerBarker February 16th

sunisshaningandsoareyou

thank you for this pretty post. You did a great job. Smiles on my face 😊

No mud 🪷 No lotus

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 26th

@Parkey46

Hehe you noticed yay, thank youu, glad it made you smile. I love this quote.🥰

FaithMonk9473 February 23rd

@VictoriaLove7

Sunny hearts 🌞❤ arrangement is cute.. I assume would have taken time to come up with pattern.

Claps for putting extra efforts. 👏👏

Sending hugs and love to Victoria 🤗💗

HeavenlyMagic February 16th

•─────────•-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-•─────────•

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @tinywhisper11 ✨💖 given by the adorable @sadcat13  💌

•─────────•-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-•─────────•

Dear tinywhisper11, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

🎀 Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Hot Chocolate ☕

You deserve this. 🌷

1_1708082448.png

Raw text:  Thank you for all you do for us here on cups. It wouldn´t be the same without you. You are an absolute queen and deserve all the icecream in the world 😊 Keep being your amazing self 😊