Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Georginahowe January 13th

@wishuponastar968

I hope we can stay friends for life but you'll  always be in my heart you said you  were leaving cups i couldn't stop crying it broke my heart im sooooo happy you are  still here😊 🥰

Georginahowe January 14th

@WishUponAStar968

VictoriaLove7 January 13th

@AuRewolf

It is a soft color plants 🌿 theme graphic, Wolf 🐺  The letters colors are red, orange, yellow, green blue, indigo, purple. It is green because the font color for the names in the graphic is green ☺

January 13th

Hey hey everyone! 🩷

It’s another of the super-awesome secret appreciations!

The appreciated peer this time is @EvelyneRose

The secret friend has sent lots of love to you!

love-hug.gif

They have also written this appreciation note for you:

best-admin-best-listener-i-have-ever-met-she-s-one-of-the-oldest-admin-at-7-cups-i-know-n-the-contribution-she-put-into-the-community-is-wordless-she-s-an-angel_1705128058.png

Actual text:
"Best admin best listener I have ever met she's one of the oldest admin at 7 cups I know n the contribution she put into the community is wordless she's an angel ❣️"

Finally your secret appreciator wishes to gift you this wonderful gift here

@AuRewolf

It is apples 🍎 graphic because Evelyn's pfp is an apple 🍏 , the color of the apples 🍎 is similar to the heart color in the ghosts gif  It is a cute apples 🍎 graphic, Wolf 🐺 ☺

CompassionateArrow January 13th

Lovee..! It's soo beautiful! 

@Justastory, your buddy @El2002snow has appreciated you with this absolutely lovely message! ✨

sp_1705139991.png

They're sending a wonderful gift your way too! What would that beee...?🤩

Ooo! They're sending you warm hugs!

hugs-love.gif

Awww~ !! Cuteness overload!💖💖

Looking forward to more love and appreciation being spread! Lalaa😁

@CompassionateArrow

It is an abstract plants 🌿 & flowers graphic, the background color is in the same grey tone as Just's pfp ☺

BrightIndigo January 13th

💛😃💚 @El2002snow has sent a lovely message to the always wonderful @MexicanLamb55 ! 💚😃💛

mexicanlambaap01_1705155130.jpg

💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚

El2002snow mentioned the following qualities:

Supportive
Patient
Positive
Respectful
Cheerful
Friendly

Thank you both for being a bright spot in our space, keep spreading the warmth! 💙

💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚

@BrightIndigo

It is a lamb 🐑 theme to show MexicanLamb ☺ The hearts are yellow & green because the lights & the emoji in the graphic are yellow, green because the grass color is green. Heart emoji heart ☺

BrightIndigo January 13th

💙💛 A Well wisher has sent a lovely message and hot chocolate to the always wonderful @InternalAcceptance 💛💙

internalacceptanceapppng_1705157102.png

💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛

Your well wisher mentioned the following qualities:

Coachable
Rational
Cheerful
Inquisitive
Purposeful
Forgiving

This world needs some more of your compassion. we love well-wisher's kindness and IA for the lovely work they do. 💙

💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛

@BrightIndigo

The hearts are blue & yellow because the cup is blue & the bread is yellow ☺, blue heart, cup, yellow heart. It is a black bear 🐻 because Internal's pfp is a black bear 🐻

CompassionateArrow January 13th

We have more appreciation coming our way!! This place keeps getting more and more beautiful with each appreciation! I just love it🤩

Love makes everything better, doesn't it✨

Our buddy @gva1audi has been appreciated by @El2002snow

Here's what they've to say to you buddy: 

smile-spreader-4_1705161378.png

They've a gift for you too! It's yummy hot chocolate😋

christmas-hello-there.gif

Oooo! I hope you enjoy it!🍫

Looking forward to more love and appreciation being spread! Lalalaa😁

@CompassionateArrow

It is a pretty soft purplish, creamindigo, rainbowy graphic, Arrow 🏹 ☺ The hot chocy has this face '😌' when blinking 

HeavenlyMagic January 14th

𝒜𝓃 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 💌 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓎 

@𝓂𝓎𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝒫𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔𝟩𝟦𝟢 ✨💖

You are such an amazing person. Thank you so so so much for being on this beautiful platform and helping people. 

Here’s a small appreciation from you. 

You deserve this. 🌷

7-cups-6_1705203084.png

VictoriaLove7 January 14th

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a pretty photograph of gazebo in the graphic, Magic ☺ The letters, heart color are pink because Pudding wears pink t-shirt 👕 

CompassionateArrow January 14th

Love! Love! Loveeee!✨

The cuteness is overflowing...! But I love itt! 

Who's being appreciated this time😮

It's........!

^drumroll^

@Gabrielamtineo💕!! Your buddy @El2002snow has appreciated you with these lovely words!

image_1705211790.png

They've a gift for you too!

image_1705212097.png

Ooo! A cute self-care kit! That's awesomeee! 

I hope you like it!🩵🩵

@CompassionateArrow

It is blue white squares motifs with flowers 🌹 on the corners. The kit is cute 'be in or near water' 🦆 There is always a cute 'Lalalaa',  Arrow 🏹 ☺

Gabrielamtineo January 26th

Awwww🥹🥹❤️ thank you so much @El2002snow, I can’t express how happy this makes me feel you are the best!. @CompassionateArrow you made a really good job with the images! I love them!!!

CompassionateArrow January 26th

@Gabrielamtineo

Awww I'm glad you dooo!💖

CompassionateArrow January 14th

More love incoming..! 😍😍

@NicoletteF has been appreciated by our buddy @El2002snow

image_1705221814.png

Here's how they describe you💛💛💛💛

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., 

Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view., 

Supportive - They are kind and helpful., 

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., 

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.,

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,

Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.

They've a gift for you too!

as.gif

A smileee!😁
What's prettier than a smile, am I right? 💙

I hope you like it!💖

@CompassionateArrow

It is a pretty flowery postcard graphic,  Arrow 🏹 ☺ The bear's 🐻 smile shape is cute & funny hihi ☺

Avaria January 15th
𝐻𝑖 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒٫ @sorethumb993 !

⛄ @Cottonn 𝘩𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑚 𝘩𝑢𝑔𝑠. ⛄

+:★:+━━━━━━+:★:+━━━━━━+:★:+*

𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑒ˊ𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟:

sorethumb-appreciation-1_1705280109.png

sorethumb-appreciation-2-1_1705280178.png

𝐵𝑖𝑔 𝘩𝑢𝑔 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑎𝑎𝑦!

big-hero-six-hug.gif

𝑀𝑦 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒:
𝐼𝑡ˊ𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝘩𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑎𝑐𝘩 𝑜𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟! 𝐼𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑒𝑒𝑟𝑠٫ 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝘩𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛ˊ𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑚! 𝑇𝘩𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝐶𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑛٫ 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔! 𝐼 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝘩𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝘩𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝘩𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝘩𝑢𝑔 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑! (𝐴𝑙𝑡𝘩𝑜𝑢𝑔𝘩 𝐼 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑑𝑚𝑖𝑡 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑎 𝘩𝑢𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑜! 😆😅)

Raw text: Hello sorethumb! I really hope my message finds you doing great🤍 We haven’t had a lot of conversations but i really hope you are doing great since that time! Sometimes i stop and remember you wondering how is everything going in your side!
I wanted to send you some warm hugs if you ever feel cold ⛄️ and remind you of having someone to always talk to if you need talking about something🤍 I appreciate you being strong and patient, i hope you always come here and share your thoughts and feelings with me and with everyone here if you feel comfortable! Please stay safe and healthy🫂🤍🤍

VictoriaLove7 January 15th

@Avaria

It is a cute winter theme with snowmen ⛄ ☃️ on the graphic, Ava ☃️☺

The warm hug is the big hero character that is white like the snowman color & shape ☺

sadcat13 January 15th

What´s red, white and blue? @El2002snow ´s appreciation to @yourConfidant13 for being amazing! Snow is sending you some hot chocolate with the message 🍫😊

b6e7b491ff43c01588a0a3181f28a7a8_1705280360.jpg

Snow specially highlighted these of your qualities:

🍫 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
🍫 Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act
🍫 Supportive - They are kind and helpful
🍫 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
🍫 Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view

respectful-they-try-to-make-sure-everyone-feels-respected-and-understood-patient-they-take-the-time-to-calm-down-before-they-act-supportive-they-are-kind-and-helpful-empathetic-they_1705280374.png

Snow´s message for you:

I appreciate yourConfidant13 because they are very supportive and helpful, they don't judge you, they are very good at listening, and I know they'll always be there to support you.

i-appreciate-yourconfidant13-because-they-are-very-supportive-and-helpful-they-don-t-judge-you-they-are-very-good-at-listening-and-i-know-they-ll-always-be-there-to-support-you_1705280388.png

Thank you for being a member of our community! Your support and kindness are truly appreciated 🍫🌹

Thank you Snow for taking the time to appreciate yourConfidant13. You are very observant of the cups peers and noticing their hard work and good qualities. I´m sure your messages mean a lot to them 🍫

Avaria January 15th

𝐺𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑤𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒... 𝑊𝑒 𝘩𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓-𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛!

𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝘩𝑎𝑡?!

@WeEarth , 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒ˊ𝑠 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓:

weearth-appreciation_1705283129.png

(Link to image)

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓-𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝘩𝑒𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡! 𝑆𝑢𝑐𝘩 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠.

weearth-self-care-checklist_1705283369.png
(Link to image)

𝑀𝑦 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒:

𝐼𝑡ˊ𝑠 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝘩𝑒𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑜𝑛٫ 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝘩! 𝐼 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼ˊ𝑚 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝘩𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓٫ 𝑡𝑜𝑜٫ 𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑑𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢! 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑘! 𝐾𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑠𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑜𝑛ˊ𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝘩𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒. (:

Raw text: Cheers to me, the ultimate conqueror of life's chaos! May challenges keep trying to breakdance their way into my world, but I've got my confidence moves perfected – shimmying through the chaos and grooving forward with a smile! I've got laughter as my superpower! 😄🚀
WeEarth January 15th

@Avaria

Thank you Avaria 💖

@Avaria

It is a pretty soft color theme graphic with plants, Ava 🌿☺ 

HeavenlyMagic January 15th

@𝒮𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈𝑜𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓎𝑜𝓊 ✨💖

Dear sun, you are such a lovely person and you inspire me so much with all the great work you have been doing here. 

So here’s a small appreciation from you. 

You deserve this. 🌷

57_1705288072.png

@HeavenlyMagic

I like the super cute Sunshine 🌞❤ graphic that looks exactly like Sunshine's 🌞❤ pfp! The background are yellow & soft pink

@𝒮𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒮𝓉𝓊𝒻𝒻𝟩𝟩𝟤 ✨💖

Oh my dear, you have gone through a lot. I am so proud of you for trying. 

You deserve this. 🌷

59_1705288186.png

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a nice simple pink background graphic with flowers 💐 as the frame ☺

ShortStuff772 January 15th

@HeavenlyMagic thank you so much for this it put a smile on my face. It's a nice way to start my day

@𝒥𝑜𝓈𝟣𝟢𝟤𝟢 ✨💖

I don’t believe that you are a real person. You are an angel indeed. Thank you so much for existing. 

You deserve this. 🌷

60_1705288251.png

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a cute green checkers theme with various colors flowers 🌸 on each corner ☺

CompassionateArrow January 15th

@kindHug676, a secret friend of yours has left a wonderful note of appreciation for you!💖How cute!! 😍

Here's what they've to tell youu:

image_1705308781.png

Lovely words that describe you💛💛💛💛💛

Cheerful - They are fun to be around.,

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.,

Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense.,

Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.,

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

~~

Awwww... This is soo sweet💜

Wait! They've something more for you too! A gift! 

They're sending you lots of loveeeee💗💗

moti-hearts.gif

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

I hope you like it! 

Looking forward to more love and appreciation! Lalalaa😁

@CompassionateArrow

It is a pretty plants 🌿 & brown background with a transparent square in the center of the graphic, Arrow 🏹 ☺ The lots of love is cute penguin 🐧 with a basket of hearts ☺

kindHug676 January 18th

@CompassionateArrow

💖 This is a beautiful appreciation post, I love the way it was created, and yes the colors and transparent colors are just so amazing- also to this secret friend, thank you for such the kind words spoken, I appreciate you @CompassionateArrow and special friend! 💖

CompassionateArrow January 18th

@kindHug676

💜💜

CompassionateArrow January 15th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou you've been appreciated by @WeEarth! They've left really cute words for you! 💙

Here's their message to you💖

image_1705310865.png

Awww..! Our Earth🌎 is appreciating our bright Sun🌞

They've some more to to say about youu!💛💛💛💛

You are:

Cheerful - They are fun to be around.,

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.,

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.,

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Isn't that adorable😍

Oo Sun! You've a gift from Earth too! 

image_1705311303.png

You've a self care kit!🩵🩷

I hope you like it! 💖

@CompassionateArrow

Aww thank youu for this adorable post, Arrow, love the colors and how you've incorporated a sun and a earth in the graphic hehe and the self-care kit is absolutely amazing too, super needed xD and will hopefully be put into use (here's to tryinggg👀).💖

@WeEarth

Hey hey superrr special Earth, thank you for noticing these awesome qualities, for the lovely self care kit and for appreciating me, it means a lot to me. I hope besides brightening cups-land with your sweet presence, you're taking out time to nurture yourself as well, I did see a self-appreciation earlier and am incredibly proud of youuu. Keep conquering and shining bright as ever!😊💖