Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 13th, 2023

@AuRewolf

Aw this is beautiful, thank you for posting!💖

@Adrienlovesyou23 you're so welcome! 

LoveMyMoonflowers December 13th, 2023

@AuRewolf 

awwe this is such a sweet post 🥺🌈 

@adrienlovesyou23 you so deserve this adrien buddy 🥰

Hey there @Diligentlyvillage I hope this tag finds you well (: you’ve received this lovely appreciation message from @MidwesternCalmSeeker 💙 who appreciates you for being empathetic, inquisitive and respectful 💙

0cbcb2aa-ae6c-48b1-ac16-1642daf87d66_1702474691.jpeg

(clickk mee to see the graphic up-close)

you’ve also received some warm hugs 💙

beaa117f-0c1d-4c44-b9eb-1c7b852faf79_1702475035.jpeg

💙 A little note from me 💙

Seeker thank you so very much for sending in this appreciation! (: I think it’s so sweet that you took the time to pen this lovely note for Village 💙 I hope you know we appreciate your presence here as well. 

Village thank you for being the kind-hearted person you are! 🥰 I appreciate how you’ve been so loving and caring towards others (': I hope you know that we love you and care about you as well. 

Sending lots of love for you both! Be safe (: and please look after yourselves 🥺💙

🌙 Ni 🌸 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Omggg such pretty colors and graphic, Niibuddy, loving the beautiful, calm color scheme!🥰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

thank you!🥺 i was literally just thinking about sun buddy and then i received a tag from you :o hehe. 

@LoveMyMoonflowers Aww Sunbuddy really grateful to be thought about by Niibuddy!🥺💛

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

💙💙💙 you da best 💜

@LoveMyMoonflowers nuu, you!💛💛💛

@sunisshiningandsoareyou

nauuuurrrr, youuu 💛

you-da-best.gif

Diligentlyvillage December 14th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers thank you so much for this its mean so much to me especially in my darkest moment that I have been having and Thank you so much seeker from the bottom of my heart this means so much to me more than words can explain I am sorry if I'm lost for words right now ❤️ 

Diligentlyvillage December 14th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers and umm I love it thank you and thank you seeker ❤️💜💜💜💜💜

LoveMyMoonflowers December 14th, 2023

@Diligentlyvillage

awwe! your so sweet 🥺💜 tagging @midwesterncalmseeker so they can see your sweet reply 🌈

VictoriaLove7 December 14th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

yes yes, it is a cute soft color graphic, Nii 🌙☺ The letters color is soft green like the color of the flower petals, the names & the hearts are in blue because the font color for the names in the graphic is blue. The warm hug is a cute chicken 🐥☺

@VictoriaLove7

awwe, thank you for being vvv observant as always, rainbow bear! 💕 hehe 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank you for making cute graphic,  Nii 🌙🥧 Moon Pie, hehe ☺

@VictoriaLove7

💛💛💛

Bubbles2025 December 13th, 2023

* Pokes @Bunnylovesyou * 🐰

@KateDoskocilova would like to send you some healing tea for when things are tough. 
pour-tea-anime.gif

Kates message to you: 
bunny_1702488525.jpg

Along with such a kind message, here are some of your best qualities: 

🐰 Supportive - They are kind and helpful

🐰 Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart

🐰  Having Ability to Delegate - They facilitate teamwork

🐰  Positive - They focus on good qualities in others

🐰 Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

🐰 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

🐰 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone

Thank you bunny for all your hard work and everything you do for cups. We love having you here. 

bunny-love.gif

Bunnylovesyou December 13th, 2023

@Bubbles2025 @KateDoskocilova 

This is such a beautiful post oh my goshness 🥺 

And Kate ahhhhh you are so sweet I love you so much 

@Bubbles2025

The letters color is soft pink because the font color in the graphic is soft pink, just like the color of the bunny 🐇 ears ☺

Bubbles2025 December 13th, 2023

*psssttt* @kindHug676 🤗 a secret friend has sent you some flowers. 🌷

flowers-flowers-for-you.gif

Your Secret Friend wanted to send you this message 💌

hug_1702491669.jpg

Along with everything your friend has said
and sent so far, they wanted to choose some of their favorite qualities: 

qualities_1702491939.jpg

And shared something for you, Click here!
Thank you for all your hard work : ) 

big-hug.gif

sadcat13 December 13th, 2023

We are back with another appreciation, this time for @wonderousCat8240 . A secret friend of yours sent you some sunshine and a sweet message!

165d91cbb3270345bcd7a962557e5206_1702507124.jpg

Your secret friend highlighted these of your qualities:

• Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning
  • Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
  • Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view
  • Rational - They are sensible, not moody
  • Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone
  • Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
  • Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

add-a-subheading_1702507191.png

Your secret friend´s message for you:

I have been talking to this particular listener for a long time now. She has been amazing. She respects my opinion and respectfully agree or disagree with me. She has been collecting information from online for me, to help me learn which I can never forget. She spends good amount of time behind from her busy schedule. To make time for someone you do not even know is more than enough for me. Due to our time difference, we can not connect daily but still, we write long chats to communicate. I just love the way she spends her time. I am not very good at english so I can write all the good adjectives to describe this particular listener. Thank you.

i-have-been-talking-to-this-particular-listener-for-a-long-time_1702507249.png

Thank you for being a member of our community!

@sadcat13

I like the Sunshine 🌞❤ among the snowy trees in the forest in the graphic ☺

BlissfulBue December 14th, 2023

laughing-emojis-itsrucka.gif

All these wonderful smiles for none other than @Sadcat13 😸 from the one and only @Sunishiningandsoareyou ☀ !!! 

😀😊 😃 😇 😆 🤗😁 😀😊 😃 😇 😆 🤗😁 😀😊 😃 😇 😆 🤗😁 😀😊 😃 😇 😆 🤗😁😃 😇 😆 🤗😁 😀😊 😃 😇 😆 🤗😁

Not only has Sun☀ sent you smiles😊, she also had this to say:

weixin-image-20231214125225_1702530149.jpg
Hiya Cat, just taking a moment to appreciate your wonderful presence within the peer appreciation team. You've been so diligent as a Smile Spreader, making beautiful graphics filled with lots of color and cutuness. I hope you're enjoying being a part of our awesome team, and yes please do take time to acknowledge of what a massive impact you create being your talented, caring and appreciative self! Sending hot chocolate and lots of smiles your way!🌻

🤎🤍💙 💙🤍🤎 🤎🤍💙 💙🤍🤎 🤎🤍💙 💙🤍🤎 🤎🤍💙 💙🤍🤎 🤎🤍💙 💙🤍🤎 🤎🤍💙 💙🤍🤎 🤎🤍💙 💙🤍🤎 🤎🤍💙

Thank you Cat😸 for staying awesome and for all the work you do spreading smiles! You completely deserve this appreciation!

@BlissfulBue

The letters color for Sunshine's 🌞❤ name is yellow because Sunshine's 🌞❤ pfp @Sunisshiningandsoareyou tone is yellow.

The letters are also in green like the tea cup ☕ color. For Sadcat's name it is brown like the color of the glass & the background color in the graphic. It is a cute graphic, Bue ☺, the cat has this face '😊' hihi 

BlissfulBue December 14th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

aww😊😊😊  your support is unwavering! Thank you for coming up with analyses😀💓

sadcat13 December 14th, 2023

@BlissfulBue aww thank you for this beautiful graphics. The cat is so cute 😭

@Sunishiningandsoareyou thank you for your kind words. They mean a lot to me. And yessss i´m having a good time being a smile spreader 😊🌻

@sadcat13 🐈‍⬛ ☺

Retagging, so that Sunshine 🌞❤ sees your reply ☺

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞❤

🤗❤

@VictoriaLove7 thank you

BlissfulBue December 15th, 2023

@sadcat13 I'm happy you like it!

Georginahowe December 14th, 2023

@Fristo

i made a appreciation first insighfullphoneix im wondering if been made 

@Georginahowe Hi, we received your appreciation request, it is in the system now. It will be taken care of as soon as someone of the team is free to do it. Making the appreciations take some time, if we want to make sure to do a good job and make each post with love and care it deserves. Someone will take care of it as soon as they can. Until then, thank you for your patience, we will make sure to tag you once the appreciation is posted so you won´t miss it.

@Georginahowe also checked our system, it says you made one for wishuponastar986. You currently don´t have other appreciations pending, i can check the ones that are already posted, could have been a case of a tag malfunction that is pretty common problem right now. Will check it for you and tag you in the comment there if i find it

Georginahowe December 15th, 2023

@sadcat13

Can i see it before is posted please 

sadcat13 December 16th, 2023

@Georginahowe i see you noted you wish to see the appreciation made for wishuponastar986 in the note of the form. I think the person working on it should see it and get in touch with you. Sadly it means not everyone can take the appreciation, only people who can PM you to share an external link of some kind to the picture, so it may take a bit longer to complete until such a member is able to take it. I´m sadly not able to PM you, so i can´t personally handle thisone, but i see you put a note there, so someone from the team should be able to see it. Also, if you have a specific thing in mind, you can always join our team and become a smile spreader with your graphic talent.

Georginahowe December 17th, 2023

@sadcat13

I could send imgur link for the picture if would help 

@Georginahowe i think i found it, if you mean thisone, must have been a nottification malfunction if you didn´t get it..

https://www.7cups.com/forum/gratitude/AppreciationProgram_2310/PeerAppreciationProgram_262230/?post=3426274

BlissfulBue December 15th, 2023

@sadcat13 to the rescue! 💃 Thank you for finding it😀😀

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 15th, 2023

Hiya @StarrySkies1236, I hope you're doing all bright and starry. To add a little more shine to your day, we've got the lovely @lovemymoonflowers sending you a hearty appreciation highlighting how amazing you are and dearly cherished you are!🥰

image_1702631122.png

Nii also sent you lots of love, just to sweeten this beautiful gesture as much possible!🥰

christie-luv-love-you.gif

Niibuddyyy, you write such wholesome appreciations always, literally always making time to see people, to appreciate them and remind them they matter. You da best!💙

Skies, I hope you continue to shine brightttttt. Sending more love and glitter sparkles your way!💙

VictoriaLove7 December 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The sky of the Northern Light in the graphic is blue & green, so the hearts are blue, the colors of the letters are blue & green! ©️ Sunshine's original cute style! 🌞❤

The heart graphic is sparkly because you say, 'send more love & glitter sparkles'! ❤

It is a pretty graphic with Northern Light background theme, Sunshine! 🌞❤ I love it! 🤗❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 15th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 🤗❤thank-you-appreciate.gif