Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 15th, 2023

@AuRewolf

Aww such an adorable post, thank youuu for making it!❤

Love the colorful kitty lol!

Kristynsmama November 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

the colorful kitty is my favorite part!

@Kristynsmama yay same hehe!

Kristynsmama November 15th, 2023

Well that and your super sweet words that mean the world to me!

@Kristynsmama 

Aw, you keep spreading so many smiles around, smile-karma had to come for you too! Keep being you! 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 16th, 2023

Hiya @HachiBee happy to share a generously expressed appreciation for you from @anonhelp123 yay!💛

yellow-flat-illustration-cute-honey-bee-notes-document-a4_1700141821.png

Click here for a clearer view!😭

Anonnnn, you're one of my favorite "appreciators", you're a wordsmith really, with just the most thoughtful, kind, genuinely *appreciative* things to say always. Thank you for being you!💛

Bee, I'm glad you're a part of the community. Always a pleasure to see your bright and cheerful self around!💛

Anon sent you some sunshine as well! (Totally not a coincidence I'm getting to post this for you hehe😛)

sending-sun.gif

LoveMyMoonflowers November 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awwe this is so cutuuu! 🥺💛 I love the graphic sunshine buddy 💛

VictoriaLove7 November 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The color of the letters is brown because the font color for the message in the graphic is brown, the names are in yellow because the font color for the names in the graphic is yellow. The font color for the message is brown and the name color is yellow just like the bees' 🐝 colors brown and yellow!  ©️ Sunshine's owlsome style! 🥳❤

There is Sunshine 🌞❤ & Sunflowers 🌻 too in the graphic, because Anon sent Sunshine 🌞❤ for Hachi. The bees are in various face and poses! ❤

I like the way you make the graphics, the way you pick the colors for the fonts and letters. I also like the Sunshine 🌞❤ in the envelope! 🤗❤ 

It is a very cute graphic with Sunshine 🌞❤ created by Sunshine! 🌞❤

@VictoriaLove7 @lovemymoonflowers 

As always, my hypebestieeesss hyping me up hehe. 😭🤗💖

sun-hugs.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Because you are owlsome, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The way you created the graphics make the appreciation becomes even more meaningful and beautiful 🤗❤

owlie-hug-tightttt.gif

HachiBee November 17th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

😃 Wow just wow, Sun! I am loving the vibe of this sweet-honey buzzing design. It almost looked delicious 😋 haha You have an amazing sense design that I wish I have haha It's sooo pretty and adorable to look at, made it more fun to read. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to make this. And I definitely don't mind the sunshine being delivered by the Sunshine 🌞 themselves haha 💜✨ Thankyouuu 🌟

@anonhelp123

... Lol I'm lost for words 😆 I've never been complimented that much in one seating haha You know I wouldn't have done that without you, Anon. You've been helpful for me that I made progress my chats because of you!😁 (I told you all about it pm's, it's just a matter of whether you read this first or that haha)... 😆 And thanks you the kind words haha 🙊 (Forgive me, me no idea how to take compliments haha). But yeah, I appreciate you acknowledging those qualities of mine I apparently have haha ✨ It means a lot to me coming from you, since you know how I chat and still somehow found that haha ❣️ So thank you for seeing the good in what I did. Really appreciate it very much 💜✨
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 17th, 2023

@HachiBee

Aww this means a lot to me, Hachi, thank you for your sweet consideration. I'm super happy to know you felt the joy through this post, as intended hehe. 🥰💖

anonhelp123 November 26th, 2023
Hi @Sunisshiningandsoareyou - I was away on vacation and hence the late response. Thank you so much for your heartwarming words! Your message truly made my day. It's such a joy and privilege to express appreciation and share positive thoughts, especially to someone as receptive and kind-hearted as you. Your acknowledgment means the world to me 💛✨

Hi @HachiBee - Your response is as endearing and genuine as ever! 😄 I'm so glad my compliments reached you in such a positive way, though I must say, they're well-deserved. It's great to hear about your progress and successes in your chats; you're really making strides, and knowing I've played a part in that is truly gratifying.

And hey, no worries about not knowing how to take compliments – your humble and honest reaction is part of what makes you such a unique and wonderful person. It's always a pleasure to acknowledge and celebrate the qualities that make you stand out. You have a natural ability to connect and resonate in your chats, which is genuinely admirable.

Thank you for your kind words too. It's heartening to know that my perspective has been valuable to you. Here's to more of your fantastic work and our continued interactions, filled with mutual appreciation and support! Keep shining and embracing those qualities of yours – they're truly special. ❣️✨

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 26th, 2023

@anonhelp123

Anonnn hey hey, welcome back, I'm so happy to see you and absolutely no worries about taking your time. How was your vacation?

Awww, look at you being thoughtful as ever, always with the kindest, most appreciative things to say. Thank youuu, I appreciate you so much, dear friend!❤

Hey hey hey my lovely Lolabeannn @TinyWhisper11 you are appreciated and loved by so many of us here and I'm feeling pretty-*merry* to share this one from @BlissfulBue too!💚

A santa special wish for you!

red-illustration-merry-christmas-instagram-story_1700143158.png

Bue also sent some flowers for you!💚

roses-bunch-of-flowers.gif

Thank you for the adorable message, Bue. Sending some flowers your way as well!💚

Keep being the sunshine-like you always, Lolabeaan, you make this world a vvvv special place with your special presence!💚

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The letter color is red and the names are green because the background of the graphic is red, the message and the hearts are green, because red and green are the colors of Christmas! 🎄 The names are in white because the candy cane and Santa's clothing colors are red and white ©️ Sunshine's original cute style! 🥳❤

The graphic is Santa because you say 'a Santa special wish' for Tiny. 🎅  In the graphic Santa points to the message. There are cute smoll butterflies fluttering by the flowers! 🤗❤

It is a bright Christmasy graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤

Tinywhisper11 November 16th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 yep sunny boo did an amazing job🤗❤

Tinywhisper11 November 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @BlissfullBue awww bliss this is so sweeeet ❤ thankyou so much ❤❤ I love you ❤ gives you a giant festive tiny hug ❤❤❤

And sunny boo ❤ this is beautiful.. I'm not sure how everyone knows I like xmas... I mean I've not been talking about it since the start of September🎅😁

Thankyou both so very much ❤

BlissfulBue November 17th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Love you too!! 💕 and you're amazing!! *gives tiny hug back*

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou This looks great!!!! Thank you!😄

@BlissfulBue whiskey-ei-suoi-amici-coccole-sonore.gif

@Tinywhisper11 Yessss a biiiig surprise!😛 

Hehe you're always welcome Lolabeaaan!🤗❤

BrightIndigo November 16th, 2023

🧡🌹💛 @Orca03 has sent a lovely message and flowers to the always wonderful @Sassie 💛🌹🧡

sassieapp01_1700144276.jpg

🧡🌹💛🧡🌹💛🧡🌹💛🧡🌹💛🧡🌹💛🧡🌹💛🧡🌹💛🧡🌹💛🧡🌹💛

Orca03 mentioned the following qualities:

Rational
Cheerful
Intuitive
Positive
Friendly

The warmth you both radiate make a difference, thank you for spreading the good vibes! 🌞💜

🧡🌹💛🧡🌹💛🧡🌹💛🧡🌹💛🧡🌹💛🧡🌹💛🧡🌹💛🧡🌹💛🧡🌹💛

@BrightIndigo

The flower🌹color in the graphic is yellowish orange, so the qualities points and the hearts are in yellow and orange, and there are flowers because Orca sent flowers to Sassie. It is a pretty flowery graphic, Bright! ☺

Ooopssieees hehe, there's still time in Christmas but made one and couldn't stop making more on the same theme lol, plusssss, "Christmas is a mindset", they say, so without further adieu, presenting some christmasyyy, sparkly and vibrant appreciations for you my favorite sparkly hooman @SparkyGizmo, not one, not two but three super sweet appreciations for your wonderful self.🥰

Two from @TulipSmile because clearly, there's always more room to appreciate you, Sparky Sparkkk! 💛

image_1700144776.png

And a champion's trophy for the champion of kindness *you*. 

myhome-50lakhs.gif

image_1700144813.png

And sweet smelling flowers for the ever so compassionate you! 💐

neked.gif

From @Benittaj 🥰

image_1700144846.png

And some sunshine for the ever so bright and warm *you*. 🌞

sunshine.gif

Beni, "this person could have easily ignored my message...."~ Yassss, you just described Sparkyyy Sparkkk, with few words. This person very well could've moved past it, but then this person would'nt be "this" person and that is exactly what makes this one oh-so magnificently special and loved by so so so so many people (myself included). 

Thank you Tulip and Benii for your kind appreciations, y'all are lovely as always!💛

If there ever was a contest about "who is the happiest to see SparkyGizmo be appreciated for being themself?", I'll go to lengths to win it. I'm that passionate about it lol. Sparkyyy Sparkkk, my wonderful spidey twinnie, you are just da best. *hugssssss* 🤗💛

Tulipsmile November 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Wow Sun thank you so much happy-friday-feels.gif

SparkyGizmo November 17th, 2023

@Tulipsmile

❤️❤️❤️

Tulipsmile November 17th, 2023

@SparkyGizmo

I hope you like this surprise 😉😇

SparkyGizmo November 18th, 2023

@Tulipsmile

I didn't just like your surprise, I love it! 😊 😇 Many thanks my sweet friend! 

big big *hugs* ❤️

Tulipsmile November 18th, 2023

@SparkyGizmo love-happy.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The color of the letters are red and the names are in gold because the font color in the graphic is red and the snow flakes ❄ color and the trophy are yellowish gold for the message from Tulip. The names in the graphic is in red for the one from beni. The color red and gold yellow shows Gizmo's pfp! ❤ The hearts are yellow because the flowers sent by Tulip are yellow Tulips! ©️ Sunshine's owlsome cute style! 🥳❤

I like the Tulip flowers with smoll green butterflies 🦋 fluttering by the flowers and the very cute bright Sunshine image! 🌞❤

I love the way you created the very sparkly graphics for Gizmo ✨ Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@TulipSmile

@Benittad

Hi Good Day Sunshine! 😊 ❤️ Thank you my sweet Spidey Twin! This is such a beautiful post! I could not agree with you more that "Christmas is a mindset" and somehow, you truly know my heart! I had just said the other the day that Christmas lives in my heart ❤️ all year long. 

Thank you for your gift of the Christmas theme 🎅 🎄, the tulips, the trophy as well as that beautiful, sweet, smiling face of that bright big Sun! 🌞  Most of all, thank you for your kindness and your heart felt words for me. Oh, I know you mean them.......I can feel your essence and love right here in this very post! 

Nothing but love in my heart for you! ❤️ You are part of "my tribe"! Anyone extending any bit of kindness towards you, makes me smile from the inside out! I know exactly how you feel sweet Spidey Twin! We da same! :) 

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs*  ❤️

Hi Tulip! 😊 ❤️  Thank you my sweet friend! You have no idea how very much this means to me for you to take time out of your day to appreciate me and my efforts! Wow! 😊

It's deeply meaningful that you could feel my dedication to you as well as all of your efforts! I believe in listener retention and especially for a listener so good, so solid and so dedicated such as you! 😇

What happened to you was wrong. While I know that I can't take away what was done to you (as much as I wish that I could), the least I can do is to not only stop my world from spinning, but to put it up on kick stand. I was grateful that I just so happened to be in the LSR when you needed peer support. (When the universe speaks, I listen). 😁 I feel as if I was supposed to be there at the very same time as you! 

I'm glad that you could feel my "stop at nothing" response for you and in my heart I was like "oh, it's on now" lol 😊 It's also truly amazing that you are aware of the time spent. ⏰ Indeed, I was going to *hold your hand* and not let go for as long as you needed or wanted. There was love and respect for you in every key stroke made. 

It's deeply meaningful to me that you could feel it! ❤️  You are an amazing teammate and I'm so very grateful that you are here on this platform! You deserve nothing but the best and anyone would be so lucky as to have a fantastic listener such as you! If they weren't grateful, I'll show you that I am!!!! ❤️

You belong here with us! It brings me so much joy to know that you are still here. Sounds like winning to me! Weeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeee! 😊 I'm still here, you are still here and 7 cups is winning too by you being here on this platform. It proves to me that my "voice" of love and care speaks louder than any "voice" of abuse or hatred. 😇

Thank you for giving me the privilege of being part of your journey! 

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs*❤️

Hi Beni! 😊 ❤️  Thank you my sweet friend! Wow! 😊 I'm so happy that I was there for you! Thank you for taking time out of your day to send this amazing appreciation for me! 

I was definitely going to stop whatever it was that I was doing and "see you" as well as your wonderful efforts! We all deserve to be seen! ❤️

In an effort to be incredibly forthcoming, it is truly you that deserve the praise! One of my roles here on 7 cups is to help with mild site issues. Well...ways and opportunities to get more involvement in forum posts or room activity falls into that category if one is seeking help or support in that area. Ta-dah! 💡

I thought I *heard angels sing* 😇 as clearly you are well ahead of the curve of needing ideas of how to do so. I tell others that "if you don't ask, then the answer will always be "no"" as well as to help with ideas to create involvement. Just like you did, I will mention to market it, sell it, reach out to your "captive audience" for people that are in the rooms that might enjoy contributing. 

I am so very proud of you, to see that you already have these concepts as portable skills to bring to our community! Big Wow! 😊 moment for me so of course, I'm gonna' do everything I can to positively reinforce such amazing contributions. ❤️

Thank you for being here and being such an amazing teammate! The privilege was truly all mine! 

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

@SparkyGizmo

Awwww heart-meltingly sweeet as always, Sparkyyy Sparkkk. Yusssss, me is so proud to be same as you hehe. *keeps hugging* 🥰❤

virtual-hug-big-hug.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

❤️❤️❤️

Tulipsmile November 17th, 2023

@SparkyGizmo

AWWWWWWWWWW wow I am really very touched Sparky with all your words and kindness I can't say anything above all that omg!

THANK YOU SOO MUCH 

I AM VERY LUCKY TO MEET YOU

snowball-bunny-carrot.gifmany-thanks-thank-you.gif

@Tulipsmile

❤️❤️❤️

💚🎨💛 @CaringSub has sent a lovely message and Colors of Joy to the always wonderful @azuladragon34 ! 💛🎨💚

azuladragon34app01_1700146297.jpg

💚🎨💛💚🎨💛💚🎨💛💚🎨💛💚🎨💛💚🎨💛💚🎨💛💚🎨💛💚🎨💛

CaringSub mentioned the following qualities:

Optimistic
Purposeful
Supportive
Having Ability to Delegate
Friendly
Positive
Respectful

Also the small little messages often have a wonderful impact on those around us! 😄 Thank you CaringSub 💜 and thank you Azula for providing a listening ear to those in need. 💙

💚🎨💛💚🎨💛💚🎨💛💚🎨💛💚🎨💛💚🎨💛💚🎨💛💚🎨💛💚🎨💛

❤️🌻💜 a Secret Friend has sent a lovely message and flowers to the always wonderful @KindHug676 ! 💜🌻❤️

kindapp01_1700148588.jpg

❤️🌻💜❤️🌻💜❤️🌻💜❤️🌻💜❤️🌻💜❤️🌻💜❤️🌻💜❤️🌻💜❤️🌻💜

Your Secret Friend mentioned the following qualities:

Purposeful
Supportive
Friendly
Optimistic
Empathetic
Respectful
Patient

What an delightful, lovely poem, full of warmth and appreciation from one kind hooman to another! 😀 Hugs to the both of ya! 🤗

❤️🌻💜❤️🌻💜❤️🌻💜❤️🌻💜❤️🌻💜❤️🌻💜❤️🌻💜❤️🌻💜❤️🌻💜

Kristynsmama November 17th, 2023

🌈🦄🌈@Lovemymoonflowers is at it again with another appreciation for @VictoriaLove7 This appreciation comes with all the colors of joy!🌈🦄🌈

Rainbow-Bear 🌈🧸 I want to thank you for being exactly *you* ❤️ 
Vickity is always so gentle and caring 🥺💕 and me wants you to know that I really appreciate everything you do buddy ❤️ and the love you spread around owlways. The way you take the time to observe the little details in appreciation posts ❤️ and you point them out 🥺 it really is so heart-warming and sweet whenever you do that. It shows that you *see* the smile spreader’s efforts and you appreciate them 💕 and that honestly means so much. 
Me appreciate how you sit with me sometimes in my diary forum, when I’m not doing so okie 💕 and the way you ask what’s wrong ❤️ and sometimes share little reminders 🥺 it shows that you really care and that means a lot to me. 
I hope you know how much I care about you too. And how much many other wonderful hoomans love you and care about you ❤️ please, rainbow bear 🌈 take care of yourself too. Be kind to you. you always remind everyone to take care of themselves ❤️ and to be kind to themselves. you remind them that people care about them and they are loved. But this all goes for you too 💕 and me hopes you know that. I’m sending much love your way, buddy! 🌈 keep being you 🥺
Nii 🌙 

6c1cf26e-63b0-4459-8bcd-60678ef6030f_1700192197.png

38d093f3-d0dd-470f-9f10-2de6efb7c5ff_1700192481.png

VictoriaLove7 November 17th, 2023

@Kristynsmama

Thank youu, Kristy, for making this rainbowy appreciation from Nii 🌙 to me ☺

The light purple color of the letters are similar to the soft purple color of the rainbow in the graphic. I like the rainbow 🌈 background, and also the 'Shine on your own light' image! 🥳

I'm saving the graphic and the whole post! 🤗

@Lovemymoonflowers 

Thank youu, Nii, Moon Pie 🌙🤗 for this appreciation! ☺🌙 and for your sweet message in it. I hope you also be kind to you, Nii🌙🤗

Kristynsmama November 17th, 2023

I’m really glad you liked my graphic choices. I actually spent a lot of time thinking about the words that were shared and how to tie in pretty colors.