Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 26th, 2023

@KindWolf2023 lol it's a virgo trait I thiiiink!๐Ÿ™ˆ You're always welcome!๐Ÿค—

Yougotmyback October 5th, 2023

Not better than you Sun! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅน

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 5th, 2023

@Yougotmyback

image_1696537815.png

Yougotmyback October 5th, 2023

Beautiful graphics!! ๐Ÿฅน

I didn't get the notification. Thank you for posting โค๏ธ

BrightIndigo September 26th, 2023

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’™ @Lovemymoonflowers has sent a lovely message and hugs to the always wonderful @grimsmark8 ! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’œ

grimsappr2_1695751558.jpg

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’™

Lovemymoonflowers mentioned the following qualities:

Purposeful
Authentic
Cheerful
Supportive
Consistent

Hugs to you both for making this place lovelier and bringing warmth to us all! ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’™

GrimSox September 27th, 2023

@BrightIndigo Aww ๐Ÿ˜‡ I feel so good, like the catto in the post... so relaxed, peaceful. Ni buddy... thank you for sending this heartfelt message. I really appreciate all the cute words, and I love your posts too! They bring a smile to me due to the unique calm style hehe. All my love and well wishes to you, and your little solace ^ ^

Thank you so much Indigo. I feel warm :) Hugs to youuu too <3

LoveMyMoonflowers September 27th, 2023
Hello there kyler buddy! @kylersartpace

Iโ€™m so happy to share a beautiful appreciation note youโ€™ve received from morgan buddy! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’œ

@teenmorgan16

62f6fb32-3b68-4600-8d0c-f6b4aad6f249_1695823879.png

Morgan sent in some warm hugs for you as well ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿค—

d52ba86d-4487-4784-b685-80307ec349f8_1695824459.jpeg

๐Ÿ’› A little note from me ๐Ÿ’›

Morgan thank you so much for sending in this heartfelt appreciation note ๐Ÿฅบ itโ€™s owlways such a pleasure to see your kind self around in the teenie rooms ๐Ÿ’œ and i hope you know how much of a blessing you are to this community (': your so loved and appreciated here as well ๐Ÿ’œ sending lots of love and huggles your way! (If okies)

Kyler thank you so much for being *you* buddy ๐Ÿ’• Morganโ€™s right, you truly are such a brave person even if you donโ€™t believe that right now (': your an awesome pawesome person, and your so loved and appreciated here ๐Ÿฅบ iโ€™ve seen how youโ€™ve owlways been there to support your friends in the teenie rooms ๐Ÿ’œ your warm presence is something we are really grateful for ๐Ÿ’• keep being *you*

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 27th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

I love the pastels, Nii buddy, vv adorable post and you always have the most lovely messages for everyone, warms my heart to read anything you write!๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’—

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww Sun buddy, thank you so much ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’— your so sweet ๐Ÿ˜ญ *hugs you tightly*

@LoveMyMoonflowers you sweeterrr hehe, *hugs back tightly*๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค—

blitheComfort6759 September 27th, 2023

@Fristo this is so cool!

blitheComfort6759 September 27th, 2023

@Fristo cool!

Hey hey @MoePhyuSin, I hope this tag finds you well. With immense joy, I'd like to share an appreciation for you from @ASilentObserver, our wonderful peer who is always so kind and encouraging towards everyone! ๐Ÿ’™

image_1695836492.png

Thank you for continually taking out time to make people feel supported and encouraged, Obzieee, certainly means a lot from you! ๐Ÿ’™

Moe, way to go, as I said in another forum today, your enthusiastic and caring efforts to bring some support to the teen side are greatly appreciated and you *are* creating a positive impact being yourself. Keep it up! ๐Ÿ’™

Obzieee sent you a high-five as well! ๐Ÿ™

sad-emoji.gif

VictoriaLove7 September 27th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It's simple but cute, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค

The font color for the message is blue so the typed letters is in blue too. The names in pink, so the names in typed letters are pink! ยฉ๏ธ Sunshine's original style ๐Ÿค—โค

you put the high five stickers on the graphic too and, the colors of the flowers at bottom right corner in the graphic are in the same colors as the letters. Even the high five emoji color at the bottom, looks similar to the high five stickers in the graphic! โค

The SpongeBob's high five is cute too! ๐Ÿค—โค

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 28th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 thank-you.gif

VictoriaLove7 September 28th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *you*, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค for your works in making those small details thoughtfully! ๐Ÿค—โค

hugs-t-quelo.gif

AnnaSilverberg September 27th, 2023

๐Ÿ‚ What a wonderful day ๐Ÿ‚

โญ Hay there all you amazing, kind and wonderful Smile Spreaders โญ
๐Ÿ’œ Today, we appreciate you! ๐Ÿ’œ

๐Ÿ‚The summer has passed and the fall has long begun,

and so we get the amazing opportunity to reflect ๐Ÿ‚

๐ŸŒž

๐Ÿ”ธWhat have we accomplished during the summer?
๐Ÿ”ธHave we had some fun experiences?
๐Ÿ”ธPerhaps here or in real life?

๐Ÿ‚

๐Ÿ”ธIs there anything that sticks in our memory this summer?
๐Ÿ”ธIs there anything weโ€™d like to do again?
๐Ÿ”ธOr is there something we learned?

๐Ÿ‚

And now, since a new season has begun, we ask

๐Ÿ”นHave you set a goal?
๐Ÿ”นDo you have something you wish to learn?
๐Ÿ”นTo accomplish or to experience?
๐Ÿ”นAnd if so, ask yourself, how can I do it?

๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ’—We believe in you, and all that you put your mind to ๐Ÿ’—

๐Ÿ˜Š If you want, you are welcomed to share your goals in comments below this post ๐Ÿ˜Š
Perhaps someone has an idea on how to support you with your goals,
or can give
you the encouragement that you need.
๐Ÿ‚

๐Ÿ’ž We Smile Spreaders are a team, and we support one another. ๐Ÿ’ž

pat-september_1695841358.jpg
Click To See Photo

๐Ÿ’žWe have seen all you wonderful Smile Spreaders grow
and we see how you
are supportive of each other,
and thatโ€™s absolutely wonderful!
๐Ÿ’ž

๐Ÿ˜Your appreciations are all so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜
๐ŸŒŸ We see how much work you all put in your making of the posts
๐ŸŒŸ

๐Ÿ’™ Thank you! ๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™Thank you for putting in all that amazing work, for taking the time to make people who send in the appreciations make those who receive it feel so appreciated. ๐Ÿ’™

๐Ÿ’“ As you all know, being appreciated feels amazing! ๐Ÿ’“
๐Ÿซถ And we want you to know that we all appreciate you! ๐Ÿซถ
๐Ÿ’— Every single Smile Spreader! ๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ‚ You are amazing! ๐Ÿ‚

๐Ÿ‚

We want to welcome our new Smile spreader to the team!
Welcome
@Ralien

welcome2_1695841673.jpg
Click To See Photo

๐Ÿ˜Š We wish you a wonderful rest of your day ๐Ÿ˜Š
โœจ๐Ÿ’™โœจ
โœจ
Tag list: @Fristo @AnnaSilverberg @BrightIndigo @bubblingbreeze14 @grimsmark8 @heathermarie95 @KindWolf2023 @LoveMyMoonflowers @magnificentNutella @NeurospicyGirl @Optimisticempath @Ralien @rubyjane00 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @teenytinyturtle @warmheartedCamp3360

@AnnaSilverberg

thank you so much Anna ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’œ this post is so beautiful. i have no words tbh.. thank you so much ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•

๐ŸŒ™ @LoveMyMoonflowers ๐ŸŒ™

Thank you Moon
You are so wonderful and kind

โœจ๐Ÿ’™
โœจ
โœจ
Ralien September 27th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg

thank you, anna!! <3

@Ralien

Happy to have you on our team
โœจ๐Ÿ’™โœจ
โœจ
GrimSox September 28th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg Thank you for this serenely pleasant and reflective post, Anna! ๐Ÿค— This Summer has been alright, the rains... oh they never work out for me ๐ŸŒง๏ธ, but now... the Winter comes... ๐Ÿ’™ my favourite! I've grown a lot, fallen a lot, learnt a lot... still a looong way to go yes. Such a huge difference from last year, when I thought I was something, yet felt cut-off. It's an observation I have, I don't know if anyone might relate to it or nah but, the wiser we get, the more we appreciate how much we have yet to know, an appreciation for life comes, humbleness, peace, and satisfaction.

I have been enamoured of love ๐Ÿฅฐ that I regularly get as a Smile Spreader and I regard this role as perhaps the purest thing I've undertaken in life. So many gentle and cute people like you, I've come across, such a stark contrast from the phase when I used to punish myself, isolate myself, felt extremely alone in my dark room, numbed by medications๐Ÿ˜ต. Thank you, kindness gods ๐Ÿช๐ŸŒž, for this wonderful opportunity to be among such a great team. I love this community, and have seen soooo many immensely adorable and creative posts that do justice to the love our communication generates here.

I've made such wonderful pals on here ^ ^ I feel nice through my day and think of all of you.๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿฅฐ We've also added some new things like virtual gifts๐ŸŽ, cheerful appreciator threads๐Ÿฅบ, additional tips from our PAT QnA board, and Canva premium ๐Ÿค“that has helped us supercharge the neurons in our minds. I love how it's going :)

I know that I might not be as active on 7cups in the coming time, owing to personal commitments, but I hope to give my best while I'm here :)

I welcome you @Ralien to the slime spreading team xD Hope you bring some coool universe-al art-styles from the planets and galaxies you've visited. ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ’š

AnnaSilverberg September 28th, 2023
@grimsmark8

I'm glad that the post gives you a lot to think about.
It's wonderful that you feel good feelings towards winter, I hope it brings you tons of joy.
You have gone far in your listener journey and I'm glad to hear how much you've grown.
I absolutely agree with you, as we gain more knowledge we do appreciate what we have
yet to learn, and we can even look forwards to learn new things.

I'm so happy to hear that you have been enjoying your time as a Smile Spreader
and it brings me joy to know that you feel love from us here, we do appreciate you
and we see how amazing you truly are, how strong your light shines.
And I hope that you see it too.

I am so glad that you are enjoying all the gifts that Smile Spreading has to offer,
it's absolutely wonderful to be a Smile Spreader and I fully agree with you about how
wonderful it truly is to be a Smile Spreader.

We will always be here for you, no matter how much or little time you have for Cups,
you put in the work and that's truly amazing and we see that.
Thank you so much for sharing all of your thoughts, it was truly amazing
to read all of them and replying to them.
โœจ๐Ÿ’™โœจ
โœจ
KindWolf2023 September 28th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg thanks this is beautiful needed to see and hear it.

I am so grateful for you, Anna!

AnnaSilverberg September 29th, 2023
@KindWolf2023

I'm glad to hear that Wolf!

Thank you so much for your kind words,
they warm my heart!

โœจ๐Ÿ’™โœจ
โœจ
heathermarie95 September 28th, 2023

Hello @Hawaii968

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-09-27-at-8-11-00-pm_1695860070.png

They also sent you a Self-Care kit!

screenshot-2023-09-27-at-8-15-29-pm_1695860159.png

To Hawaii968 -

It is great to see all the

appreciations you have been getting :D

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are!

WishUponAStar968 September 28th, 2023

@heathermarie95

thank you for creating such a lovely post!! Self care is important!

@heathermarie95 love you @Hawaii968 ๐Ÿค—

We welcome @softFlower64 ๐Ÿ’“๐ŸŒปto the verified-listener team with an appreciation from their fellow @Lunaire00 ! ๐ŸŒ›
And the message reads:

flo1_1695891904.png

๏ปฟLuna wants you to celebrate this achievement and has sent you a Champion's trophy๐Ÿ†, Flower ๐Ÿ˜ Here's all the qualities they find in you that shows you deserve it ๐Ÿ˜Š

flower2_1695892009.png

โœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎ

๏ปฟI'm proud of you Softy for acing the mock chat for VLship. It's a great step in your listener journey and I wish you all the love and power to utilise this opportunity. Thank you, Luna, for celebrating Soft's victory ๐Ÿ† Love to you both ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’—

High resolution images:FlowerPower

Lunaire00 September 28th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Charlie, this is absolutely stunning. Thank you so much for creating a beautiful graphic, I truly appreciate it. Love and light to you ๐Ÿ’•

@Lunaire00 Thank you Luna ^ ^ I enjoy it, and I love the poetry in your bio picture. It's the best thing I've read today ^ ^

Lunaire00 September 28th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Thank you so much, thank is really kind of you to say. I am glad it brought you joy ๐Ÿค

Hiiii @itrulywanttohearfromyou๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

You've received a secret friend's appreciation!

And the message reads:

hear1_1695892884.png

๏ปฟThis secret friend has sent you a Champion's trophy๐Ÿ†, ITWHFY and has also shown admiration for these qualities in you:

hear2_1695892994.png

โœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎ

๏ปฟThank you, hear, for making them feel cared-for ๐Ÿ˜Š That's a mark of a special soul indeed. ๐Ÿ˜‡ Hope you keep finding such support, secret friend ^ ^

High resolution images: HearRose

LoveMyMoonflowers September 28th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Charlie buddy these graphics are amazing! :0 your doing awesome pawesome ๐Ÿ’œ

@LoveMyMoonflowers

thank yewwww ^ ^

good-night-moon.gif

@grimsmark8

Goodness, Charlieeee?! The background images are sooooo beautiful, I've legit gawked ๐Ÿ˜ป at them for the past 1 minute and 12 seconds straight lol! Sooo amazed, keep it up!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‹ you're so sweet for gawking hahaha, and keeping note of the time. Thank you sunnie, much appreciated ๐Ÿ˜˜

@grimsmark8 ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐโคkitty-love.gif

Oh hello ๐Ÿ’œ @InsectPillar ๐Ÿ’œ
(interesting username!)

You've received an appreciation from @Orca03 ๐Ÿ’—!

And the message reads:

pillar1_1695893888.png

Orca has sent you a Flowers ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ, that adorn the amazing qualities they find in you:

pillar2_1695893775.png

โœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎ

๏ปฟNow, I'd like to know the origin of 'Insect Pillar' hahaha. ๐Ÿ˜‡ What insect is that? I find caterpillars scary. ๐Ÿ˜ต
Orca, thank youuu for admiring Pillar's style, your kindness radar is amazing! I too look up to the traits of being straight-forward ๐Ÿ˜Œ. Hope we run into each other sometime, Pillar buddy ๐Ÿ˜Š

High resolution images: MermaidForYou

Hiya @Helper127 you have received an appreciation from @lou73 and I'm really happy to share it with you!๐Ÿ’›

image_1695897656.png

Always fills my heart with joy to see beautiful people meeting beautiful people and sharing a wholesome friendship-bond, thank you both for being your wonderful self, Helper and Lou, y'all make this community an awesome place to be a part of!๐Ÿ’›

Flowers for youu!๐Ÿฅฐ

%D9%BE%D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%B9%D8%B2%DB%8C%D8%B2%D9%85-%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AA-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%85.gif