Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 September 13th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank youu, Nii πŸŒ™β˜Ί and thank you for giving appreciation for Sunshine πŸŒžβ€πŸ€— who have worked hard for Cups and have made significant impact on Cups! πŸ€—

VictoriaLove7 September 13th, 2023

Hi (ΰΉ‘'α΅•'ΰΉ‘)⸝* @AnimalLover1125 🧘

you got an amazing appreciation from

@ZendagiMigzaraaa πŸ’

20230912-151336-0000_1694628472.png

Zen πŸ’ sent flowers for you 🧘

20230912-151336-0001_1694628500.png

From me

@ZendagiMigzaraaa

Thank you for this appreciation! Hope you be kind to yourself too! πŸ’

@AnimalLover1125

Thank you for the icebreakers! You are greatly appreciated! 🧘

magnificentNutella September 13th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 vicccc I love this post so much!!! You captured AnimalLover's pfp in this tooπŸ’œπŸ’™- they surely are great😊

@ZendagiMigzaraaa you are so kind to everyone!! Looking forward to see you more in positivity cornerπŸ˜€πŸ§πŸ₯³

VictoriaLove7 September 14th, 2023

@magnificentNutella

Thank you, Nutella! ☺ hihi 🧘

AnimalLover1125 September 15th, 2023

You’re so sweet! I love your pfp and your name! You seem magnificent! I hope you have a beautiful day! Much love and appreciation to you! Cheers!

magnificentNutella September 16th, 2023

@AnimalLover1125 aww thank you so much! You are such a kind and sweet soulπŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ hope you have a great day! Sending you love and positive vibes🧸🌸❀

you just literally made my whole year. How incredibly thoughtful and kind of you. I’m so glad I can give you positivity and joy. That’s so incredible and has truly made my heart skip a beat. I love flowers and I think you’re a pretty incredible soul yourself. I’ll see in positivity corner and as always stay so wonderful and kind! You’re amazing! Hugs!

Oh goodness I apologize my auto correct is constantly misspelling words and correcting the. Incorrectly ! I meant I love my flowers and I’ll see you in positivity corner…I think those are all the mistakes lol! β€οΈπŸ˜€

rubyjane00 September 13th, 2023

Hi (●'β—‘'●),

@Fristo you have an appreciation post from the lovely @AnnaSilverberg πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

kawaii-day-1_1694632422.png

They have gifted you *champion's trophy* πŸ€—

screenshot-2023-09-13-at-20-15-12_1694632613.png

They have also identified the following incredible peer qualities in you πŸ’•

✨Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions✨

@Fristo You are such an amazing person and deserve all the love and praise. Thank you for all your hard work, dedication and passion for 7cups, you are an irreplaceable part of this community and we all appreciate you so much πŸ’›

@AnnaSilverberg Thank you for taking the time to appreciate all your peers and spreading kindness πŸ™Œ 🫢🏼

Cookies for you both πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ

rubyjane00 September 13th, 2023

Hello,

@magnificentNutella you have an appreciation post from the wonderful @AnnaSilverberg

kay-s-homescreen-1_1694633360.png

They have also send you *chocolates* πŸ€—

screenshot-2023-09-13-at-20-30-20_1694633443.png

They have also identified the following quality in you πŸ’œ

✨Cheerful - They are fun to be around✨

@AnnaSilverberg thank you for this lovely appreciation post and for taking the time to appreciate your peers🫢🏼

Cookies for you both πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ

magnificentNutella September 13th, 2023

@rubyjane00 rubyyy! This is such a cute post!! Love the graphic and the cute animals🧸🐧🌸

@AnnaSilverberg thank you so much for this appreciation! This means a lot trulyπŸ’œπŸŒΈπŸŒŒ you are so kind and a true smile spreader😊 glad to have you in this platform! Hihi, yes I love all things cosmic and stargazing 🌌😊🌸

coco128 September 13th, 2023

@Fristo

Absolutely love this!

heathermarie95 September 14th, 2023

Hello @GoldenRuleJG

You have received an appreciation from @AnnaSilverberg

screenshot-2023-09-13-at-10-49-15-pm_1694659893.png

Anna also sent you flowers!

sunflower.gif

To Golden -

It is great to see how much

you have accomplished.

Keep up the great work!

To Anna -

Thank you for everything

you do for 7Cups :D

@heathermarie95

I like the sunflower 🌻 and the second graphic looks similar to JG's pfp, Heather! ☺🌻

GoldenRuleJG September 14th, 2023

@heathermarie95 gorgeously done - many thanks!!☺️

@AnnaSilverberg thank you so much for your kind words ☺️

Hi ( oΛ˜β—‘Λ˜o) @meowRedWine 🍷

you got an appreciation from

@Whyme3112 πŸ™

20230914-160543_1694684603.png

Whyme πŸ™ sent a plushie for you 🍷

20230914-160457-0000_1694684653.png

From me

@Whyme3112

Thank you for this appreciation. Hope to see you in rooms, Whyme! πŸ™

@meowRedWine

Thank you for your kind presence in MCR. You are appreciated! 🍷

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 14th, 2023

Hellooo wonderful Wolfyy aka @kindwolf2023 your awesome self has received an awesome appreciation from the awesome peer @AnnaSilverberg ~ how much awesomeness is too much awesomeness? Y'all awesome pro max people tell me as well lol!πŸ’—

image_1694687686.png

To balance the sweetness here, Anna also sent you a cheesy pizza!πŸ₯°

pizza-pizza-canada-heart-pizza.gif

Thank youu for being soo enthusiastic and dedicated about being a Smile Spreader, Wolfyy, appreciate your kindness and resilience so much. Sending fairy dust and lots of love!πŸ’—

LoveMyMoonflowers September 14th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

what a lovely graphic sun buddy! πŸ’› me wuvs the wolfiee πŸ₯Ί

That pizza’s making me hungry 😭😭😭 it looks so good.

@LoveMyMoonflowers me wuvvsss youu, Nii buddy!πŸ€—

Haha iknowright?! so tempting lol. *sends heart shaped pizzaaa* πŸ•πŸ₯°

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

me wuvs you so muchh πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ’œ

*shares pizza with youu* hehe :3 nom nom nom

@LoveMyMoonflowers AwwπŸ€—πŸ’— *nomsπŸ• wichu*

KindWolf2023 September 16th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers aww this made me smile.

Want some pizza? Cannot possibly eat all that just hubby and I!!

KindWolf2023 September 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I saw this yesterday I was having internet issues so did not reply.

I love love love it!!! Thanks so much!!!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 16th, 2023

@KindWolf2023 no worries, glad to hear that!

Hello there Marcelo! @HealingTalk

You have received a beautiful message from the sweetest Bunny πŸ’™

@amiableBunny4016

Bunny says to you

b0943923-1610-45dd-ad0c-e94dcd227f24_1694697306.png

Bunny being her kind Bunny-self πŸ’™ also sent you a plushie!

45d1602d-0a9a-48b9-87d6-b5d435eac56d_1694697450.jpeg

Bunny thank you so much for taking the time to pen this thoughtful message for Marcelo! πŸ’™ You are such a sweet, caring person as well and you mean a lot to me πŸ’™ *sends gentle huggles if okies* You’ve been doing so awesome pawesome as a forum supporter as well :3 bringing so much light, love and hope to the Depression Support community owlways πŸ’™ you shine so bright here and I hope you know that πŸ₯° *sends lots of love for best bunny if okay*

Marcelo thank you so much for everything you do for the community πŸ’™ especially in the Depression Support and Grief & Loss communities. Thank you so much for being there for sweet Bunny and for so many other people πŸ’™ your warm, thoughtful presence here is greatly appreciated - and I hope you are taking care of yourself :3 you deserve it!
HealingTalk September 14th, 2023
@amiableBunny4016

Thank you, Bunny, you make me so happy!

You took the time to reflect and find the most beautiful things you could say to me. I will never forget this.

I will treasure every word to extend this joy, and keep it as a reservoir for when I need to recharge my self-esteem (I need it often tbh).

You were a great support as my buddy when I entered Grief and Loss, and I feel this lasting "Band of Brothers" kind of bond. The feeling you have for the people who were with you at the frontlines when it mattered most. You have a special place in my heart for that.

I also admire so many things in you. Your courage (yes, it takes courage to reveal yourself as you are, in every single post). Your authenticity, that everything you do comes from a place of truth, it's the real you speaking. Your intense love for those who might be feeling pain. All the effort you put into reaching them with the very best you can create. Polishing your work, so to give the best you can, as you have done here to me, is a concrete expression of love, that you really care, and you think they deserve nothing but the very best you can muster. Polished in a way that stays fresh, authentic, candid, and so, very powerful. I love your very personal. warm and tender style, which I think is so needed, but I can't provide (I can't fake it). And your boundless creativity and sharp mind, the factory from which all those marvels come.

So coming from you, your note is pure gold to me.

I have placed it as my monitor wallpaper (the linked hi-res version).

The lovely Cinnamoroll plushie is sitting on my bed's pillow, protecting me from nightmares, and ready to be hugged to help me fall asleep.

@LoveMyMoonflowers
Thank you so much for putting together this lovely post! It must have involved much thinking and work. All done with much love and care. I am very grateful to you for that. I see you often here and there around Cups, and you are always a caring, smile-spreading presence. The Peer Appreciation Team is very lucky that you joined them, as you are so talented and "a natural" smile-spreader.

I wish to extend my gratitude to @Fristo and @Sunisshiningandsoareyou for creating and keeping this wonderful space, where I was given so much joy, something I need like water in the desert.

Marcelo.
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 16th, 2023

@HealingTalk

Aww take it from you to hit the ball out of the parkkk every single time when it comes to expressing your gratitude towards someone, Marcelo, always a pleasure reading your genuine-kind compliments for everyone! ❀

Thank youu for including me in this appreciation, it means a lot to me, and I'm so incredibly grateful to see that the warm message of gratitude and kindness we (sooo) try hard to spread around the community is actually being received and so positively.

I'd like to extend the thanks to the entire team though, and everyone who was a part of the team, of our project, every appreciator, every single cupser who comes across this thread upvotes comments here and sometimes even leaves a few kind words~ those are never "small" gestures or "random" acts of kindness, they are always *grand* and *treasured* for me, personally, and so it is only fair to thank each and everyone part of this, for it truly wouldn't be the same without even one awesome hooman not being how they are, not doing what they did/ do in the same way they did/ do now. ❀

Cannot mass tag the many wonderful people who have been a part of this labor-of-love ever since its inception, but gotta mention the current PAT working so diligently in carrying the smiles forward, fostering this warm, loving and kind space full of compassion and gratitude. ❀

@AnnaSilverberg @BrightIndigo @bubblingbreeze14 @Fristo @GloriaD @grimsmark8 @Harsvin @heathermarie95 @KindWolf2023 @LoveMyMoonflowers @magnificentNutella @Optimisticempath @Ralien @rubyjane00 @SomebodySpicy @teenytinyturtle @VictoriaLove7 @warmheartedCamp3360

Thankyou for being you!❀

HealingTalk September 18th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you, Sun!

It is a great, great team indeed!

Appreciating the appreciators would be like... meta-appreciation?

You are such an important part of this program that brings joy to so many people.

Joy, in turn, drives motivation.

So the PAT would be something like the energy powerplant of 7 Cups!

https://youtu.be/4EGczv7iiEk?si=nHw5yMun0CyO2_VL

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 18th, 2023

@HealingTalk

Aww hehe meta-appreciation it is lol, thank youuu so much Marcelo, truly, it does bring a lot of joy and I love how you described it! The song is absolute perfection, all we need is love, indeed.❀

Sending lots of love to you and everyone reading this!❀

HealingTalk September 18th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Much love to you Sun, and this wonderful community!

πŸ’œ πŸ’œ πŸ’œ πŸ’œ πŸ’œ πŸ’œ πŸ’œ πŸ’œ πŸ’œ

BrightIndigo September 14th, 2023

🌻🧑🌹 @AnnaSilverberg has sent a lovely message to the always wonderful @justFarheen ! 🌹🧑🌻

farheenannaarpp_1694701358.png

The full image can be viewed here <-

🌻🧑🌹🌻🧑🌹🌻🧑🌹🌻🧑🌹🌻🧑🌹🌻🧑🌹🌻🧑🌹🌻🧑🌹🌻🧑🌹

Anna mentioned the following quality:

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Thank you Anna for all the great work you do and also Farheen for being a great fellow-smile-Spreader! πŸ™πŸ˜„ Teamwork! βœ¨πŸ‘Œ

🌻🧑🌹🌻🧑🌹🌻🧑🌹🌻🧑🌹🌻🧑🌹🌻🧑🌹🌻🧑🌹🌻🧑🌹🌻🧑🌹

β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ’œ @lovemymoonflowers has sent a lovely message and tiny big, warm hugs to the always wonderful @Tinywhisper11 ! πŸ’œπŸ€—β€οΈ

lolabappr_1694706744.png

To view the full-sized image, click here <-

β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ’œ

moonflowers mentioned the following qualities:

Cheerful
Optimistic
Empathetic
Supportive

Moonflowers, sending you hugs too! πŸ€—
Thank you for sharing the love in this wonderful little message to Tiny!
I enjoyed creating this appreciation image a lot; sweet (well, maybe not always πŸ‘ΌπŸ˜‚πŸ€«), bright and fun, just like Lola when she's around! πŸ’™

β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ’œ

@BrightIndigo

Aww Indigo πŸ’œ thank you so much πŸ₯ΊπŸ’—

Tinywhisper11 September 15th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers 😭😭😁😁😁😁😭😭😭😭thanks sweetie ❀❀ I love you ❀

LoveMyMoonflowers September 15th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

love you moreee Lolaaa beeannn πŸ’™

Tinywhisper11 September 15th, 2023

@BrightIndigo thanks indgo ❀❀ gives you a giant tiny hug

πŸŒŸπŸ€—β€οΈ @GoldenRuleJG has sent a lovely message and hugs to the always wonderful @CommunityModChristine ! β€οΈπŸ€—πŸŒŸ

commmodchrisapp_1694710545.jpg

To view the full-sized image, click here <-

πŸŒŸπŸ€—β€οΈπŸŒŸπŸ€—β€οΈπŸŒŸπŸ€—β€οΈπŸŒŸπŸ€—β€οΈπŸŒŸπŸ€—β€οΈπŸŒŸπŸ€—β€οΈπŸŒŸπŸ€—β€οΈπŸŒŸπŸ€—β€οΈ

GoldenRuleJG mentioned the following qualities:

Accountable
Humble

Thank you both for providing a listening ear πŸ‘‚ to those in need and Christine for your hard work in the community. Sending much love your ways! πŸ’™

πŸŒŸπŸ€—β€οΈπŸŒŸπŸ€—β€οΈπŸŒŸπŸ€—β€οΈπŸŒŸπŸ€—β€οΈπŸŒŸπŸ€—β€οΈπŸŒŸπŸ€—β€οΈπŸŒŸπŸ€—β€οΈπŸŒŸπŸ€—β€οΈ

CommunitymodChristine September 16th, 2023

@BrightIndigo

Thank you so muchh for the beauutiful post! I love it πŸ˜πŸ’– i appreciate your thoughtfulness and the effort you put into this. keep being awesome and making awesome post!

@GoldenRuleJG

Thank you so much Rule! I'm truly grateful for your kind words and appreciation. It means a lot to me. Thank you for taking the time for this appreciation πŸ’– keep being wonderful!

GoldenRuleJG September 16th, 2023

Well-deserved Christine 🩡🩡

GoldenRuleJG September 16th, 2023

Aww so sugary sweet and warm - now I need a cuppa :) very nicely done post - well done ❀️☺️