Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 5th, 2023

Hey hey @ConsiderateCup2245, lovely to meet you and happy to share a purrfect cup full of meowgical warmth for your amazing self from your peer @cheebsra, who certainly has a knack for making people feel seen and appreciated! ๐Ÿ’–

image_1693944832.png

Now if that wasn't warm enough, cheebs also got you some hugs to make you feel extra warm, because yusss, gotta soak in all the fuzzieeesss hehe! ๐Ÿฅฐ

hug-love.gif

Thank you for spreading so much kindness around, Cheebs and Cup, y'all are a lovely presence around! ๐Ÿ’–

Ps: Cup, I hope to read your poems someday too! :o

GrimSox September 6th, 2023

Hello @Iampapaya !
๐Ÿฅฐ Our cheebie cheebs ๐Ÿ˜ผ @cheebsra has sent a beautiful message for you ^ ^ ๐Ÿฅฐ

papaya_1693972988.png

Cheebs sees these yummy qualities in you and they've sent you
Chocolates :)

pap_1693973054.png

โœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎ

Indeed papaya, you're a cute, innocent, but quite a mischievous presence on 7cups ^ ^ Thank you being so, we always love your presence in the chats especially. Also, thank ya cheeb for proudly purreciating pap through PAT ^ ^

HQ images: Papayeah!

teenytinyturtle September 6th, 2023

@grimsmark8

ahhhh love the sweet qualities!!!

@hawaii968 Summerrrr ๐ŸŒž you've received this beautiful appreciation from our friend pink pi, @trueconfidant123

Summer - I totally agree with true, you make positivity room extra smiley ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’œ It is amazing how you always make sure everyone is heard and that the room is calm enough for everyone to participate ๐Ÿข๐Ÿ’š

Pink pi - Its always great to see you around, and you too make positivity room extra special ๐Ÿ’œ your kindness is felt by so many.

True also sent you a self care kit! ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ’๐Ÿช๐ŸŽง๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿงธ (silly cups won't let me add the other graphic i made:( )

20230905-090419-0000_1693986352.png

trueconfidant123 September 6th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

Wow bestie! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ž

How beautiful is that tropical themed appreciation post! ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ

You are a creative genius! ๐Ÿข๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ’Œ

ainbo-turtle-ainbo.gif

Ahhh these appreciations are making me smileeee ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿฉท

@vroomvroom you've been appreciated by @magnificentnutella ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿซ

20230905-091803-0000_1693987030.png

you also received some plushies! It had to be this one ๐Ÿ˜

screenshot-20230906-085431_1693987079.png

Vroomie, you are so amazing at supporting everyone, members and listeners alike. I love seeing you in rooms ๐Ÿข๐Ÿ’š

Magni, thank you for sending in this appreciation, and for being so enthusiastic and kind all of the time ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ’œ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 6th, 2023

@VroomVrooom โค

ahhh thanks xD irlens syndrome doesn't like double letters let alone triple hehe

@teenytinyturtle no worries! <3

LoveMyMoonflowers September 6th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

teeny this is so beautifully done! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’œ

@vroomvrooom

Aww ofcourse, Vroomieee, won't ever let you or anyone miss out on the sweet kindness you so very much deserve. Not on my watch, nopity-nope lol! ๐Ÿค—โค

magnificentNutella September 7th, 2023

@vroomvrooom Vrooom I'm so happy you like my words and this surprise! You are so deserving of it all. Keep being your awesome self always๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’™

@teenytinyturtle teenyyy!! You are the best, thank you for the amazing graphic and such a perfect & cute selection of car plushie๐Ÿ’œ have a great day

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou sunnnn bestie you are so amazing as always, your attention to details is just๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿ’“ thank you for the tag and doing so much for this community๐Ÿ˜Š

LoveMyMoonflowers September 6th, 2023
Hello there @Hope :)

You've received a thoughtful appreciation note from Chetan! @Chetan1408

1_1694009957.png

2_1694010237.png

Chetan sent in some warm hugs for you as well! ๐Ÿค—โค

cutie-virtual-hug.gif

๐Ÿค— A little note from me ๐Ÿค—

Chetan thank you so much for all you've done for this community! you're greatly appreciated here and we are grateful for you! โค

Hope thank you so much for being your awesome pawesome self ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’™ we really appreciate all the time and effort you put into the things you do. thank you so much for being the person that you are โค seeing you around in teenie land is owlways so fun too! :)
Hope September 7th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank you for sharing this appreciation.

@Chetan1408 I appreciate your kind words. I am very grateful. Thank you for taking the time to write this out.

heathermarie95 September 6th, 2023

Hello @AutumnSoul00

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-09-06-at-2-42-02-pm_1694025807.png

They also sent you a trophy!

trabzonspor-kupa.gif

To AutumnSoul00 -

Welcome to 7Cups!

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are!

VictoriaLove7 September 7th, 2023

@heathermarie95

I like the spinning trophy๐Ÿ†โ˜บ

heathermarie95 September 7th, 2023

Hello @Banjothebudgie

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-09-06-at-8-02-28-pm_1694045046.png

They also sent you a trophy!

myhome-50lakhs.gif

To Banjothebudgie -

It is great to see all

the positive reviews you have.

Keep up the great work!

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are!

LoveMyMoonflowers September 7th, 2023
Hello there Lola! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค— @Tinywhisper11 ๐Ÿ˜Š

I hope you're ready for some smiles :o because you've received two appreciations from two awesome pawesome hoomans! :3

First up is a sweet appreciation note from @SpacedOutSun ๐Ÿ˜Š

a_1694087653.png

Sun observed these qualities in you as well ๐Ÿ’•

b_1694087850.png

They also sent you a special gift of warm hugs ๐Ÿค—

c_1694087939.png

Next up is @cheebsra who sent you this thoughtful message ๐Ÿ’•

d_1694088074.png

Cheebs also observed these qualities in you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

e_1694088199.png

That's not it though! :o cheebs sent you a self-care kit ๐Ÿ’•

f_1694088319.png

๐Ÿ’• A little note from me ๐Ÿค—

Lola thank you so much for your warm presence here at 7cups ๐Ÿ’• and for being a good friend ๐Ÿค— i know we haven't talked very much before, but i've seen you around forumland - owlways being so supportive, sweet and friendly! ๐Ÿ˜Š I hope you're taking care of yourself ๐Ÿ’• you deserve it!

Sun thank you so much for sending in an appreciation for sweet Lola! we are so grateful owlways for your presence here as a great listener and friend :3 thank you so much for being *you*

Cheebs thank you so much for penning so many appreciations for your peers ๐Ÿ’• i want you to know that you're dearly appreciated and loved here as well ๐Ÿค—
Tinywhisper11 September 7th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ thankyou all so much โคโค gives you all giant tiny hugs โคโค thankyouuuuu thankyouuuuuu thankyiuuuuu

@Tinywhisper11

*sends giant tiny hugs right back atchaaa* ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’›

Optimisticempath September 7th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers so adorable flower buddy ๐Ÿ’• me luvvss the self care kit ๐Ÿค—

@Optimisticempath

aw thank you Opti bear ๐Ÿ’› (':

Helloosss @HealingTalk you have an appreciation from @trueconfidant123 also a high five which turned into a high paw๐Ÿคญ because paws are pawesome hehehehe ๐Ÿ’™

neutral-daily-motivation-cute-cate-instagram-portrait-post_1694091620.png
TCeee I agree with you Marcelo always has kind things to say to people always and it really brightens your day ๐Ÿ’™ thank you for your healing talk in the community Marcelo ๐Ÿ’™

TCeee I enjoyed sharing gifs with you in forums ๐Ÿ’• you are so kind and cute and appreciative ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Optimisticempath

aw me wuvs the little kitty!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ this is so cuute opti buddy ๐Ÿ’œ you did awesome pawesome!

@LoveMyMoonflowers little kitty luvs chu too flower buddy๐Ÿ’• meowwwsieeees you're awesome pawesome ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿค—

@Optimisticempath

*sends kitty huggles* ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿค—

@LoveMyMoonflowers ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿค—morning-kitty.gif

HealingTalk September 8th, 2023
Oh! it's you, lovely @trueconfidant123

Thank you so much for your kind words!

They make me very happy!

I am glad my messages reached you and you felt good about them

You do have talent, creativity and determination., which shine through your posts.

I wish you the best in all your endeavors, in and out of Cups.

And I look forward to crossing paths frequently around here!

Thank you again for your beautiful message, which brought a smile to my face and warmth to my heart!
Marcelo

trueconfidant123 September 8th, 2023

@HealingTalk

You're very welcome! Your appreciation means a lot to me. Wishing you continued success and happiness. โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

@trueconfidant123

Thank you, and see you around here soon!

๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ’œ

@HealingTalk

Yes! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

@Optimisticempath

Thank you so much for taking the time to design this beautiful post, let me know, and add some lovely words of your own!

Your friendly presence here and there in Cups is always uplifting and reassuring!

See you soon around here!

@Optimisticempath, cute being, ๐Ÿงš thank you for the sweetest ๐Ÿ’ appreciation post. Keep letting your creativity ๐Ÿ˜‰ and kindness flow. ๐ŸŒท

love-cats.gif

Optimisticempath September 10th, 2023

@trueconfidant123 ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ thank you cute confidant ๐Ÿฅฐ your the sweetest. ๐Ÿ’•

love-stich.gif

I can go on and on about your kindness and patience @amiablepeace77 you're really compassionate and consistent in all you do and I appreciate you too ๐Ÿ’™

Today you have an appreciation from @caringpanda45 ๐Ÿผ

blue-panda-funny-postcard_1694091759.png

As well as warm hugs ๐Ÿฅฐ

panda-hug.gif

Thanks for the very generous appreciation Panda ๐Ÿค—

@Optimisticempath

the panda themed graphic is so sweet ๐Ÿฅบ your posts are so cute opti ๐Ÿ’•

amiablePeace77 September 7th, 2023

@Optimisticempath @caringPanda45

Thank you so much for your kind words panda. I'm glad and proud to have you as a teammate too!

Btw love the panda picture! ๐Ÿ˜€

Hiii ใƒพ( หƒแด—ห‚ )โ—ž โ€ข *โœฐ

Sunshinee ๐ŸŒžโค, Charlie ๐Ÿ˜Ž, Capana โš˜, Flames ๐Ÿถ, allie ๐Ÿ’, winter โ„, E ๐Ÿฆ, Fresh ๐Ÿ™, Space ๐Ÿ•, Hawaii ๐Ÿ–

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ๐ŸŒž

@grimsmark8 ๐Ÿ˜Ž

@capana4u โš˜

@unitedinflames ๐Ÿถ

@sunshinegiraffe123 ๐Ÿ’

@WinterAims โ„

@captainE ๐Ÿฆ

@freshman12 ๐Ÿ™

@SpacedOutSun ๐Ÿ•

@Hawaii968 ๐Ÿ–

you all have been appreciated by Tiny

@tinywhisper11 ๐ŸŒธ

Tiny says to you \( แ› )/

1-20230907-183213-0000_1694093427.png

Tiny find these qualities in you โš˜

2-20230907-183213-0001_1694093468.png

Tiny ๐ŸŒธ sent a warm hug for you ๐Ÿค—

images-2_1694093551.jpeg

From me (เฉญหƒแด—ห‚)เฉญ

@tinywhisper11

Thank you for giving this appreciation! Hope you be kind to yourself too! ๐ŸŒธ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for the significant impact you have made on Cups. Thank you for all your hard work for this community. Thank you Sunshine for everything, and mostly thank you for being you. I am truly blessed and forever grateful for your presence in my life โค

@grimsmark8

Thank you for your works, for the efforts you made, and for sharing your expert skills. Hope you be kind to yourself. You are greatly appreciated, Charlie! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

@capana4u

Thank you for your kind presence in rooms and for your singing. You are greatly appreciated, Capana!โš˜

@Unitedinflames

Thank you for listening and consoling when in room. Though you are new you have been able to console and support. Thank you, Flames! ๐Ÿถ

@Sunshinegiraffe123

Thank you for your kind presence. Hope things will get better for you. You are greatly appreciated! ๐Ÿ’

@WinterAims

Thank you for your kind presence. Hope you be kind to yourself. You are greatly appreciated! โ„

@captainE

Thank you for your kind presence. You are greatly appreciated! ๐Ÿฆ

@freshman12

Thank you for your kind presence. Hope to see you in rooms! You are appreciated! ๐Ÿ™

@SpacedOutSun

Hope to see you in rooms, Space. Thank you for your kind presence in MCR! ๐Ÿ•

@Hawaii968

Thank you for your works to keep SC organized. Thank you for listening to sharers and give consolation to those who struggle. You are greatly appreciated! ๐Ÿ–

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 7th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Aww love how you've included all the appreciated peers personalizing the appreciation to everyone, Viccc, creative, thoughtful and super kind as always, thank youu so much for your sweet note, cutu hug picture and beautiful graphics!๐Ÿค—โค

@tinywhisper11

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

You make this world beautiful,

By simply being youuu! โค

LolaaBeaaannnn, you are sooo very sweeet! You make everyone smile from ear to ear and feel love in every corner of their heart always, and you do all that by just being yourself, which is everything it takes for people to love you~ being *you*. Love you for being you, Lolaa! โค *giant tiny hugssssss* ๐Ÿค—

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu*, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค

me is learning from you in making graphics! ๐Ÿค—โค

Thank you for all your hard work and for being *you*, because you are owlsome, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค๐Ÿค—