Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

tidyHickory3283 August 15th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

Love the post πŸ˜€

teenytinyturtle August 14th, 2023

Hey @Hawaii698 here's a well deserved appreciation from @phoenixbutterfly97

Hawaii, you have a huge heart and it has touched so many people.

Phoenix, thank you for your lovely message, and for sharing the joy!

20230814-162439-0000_1692045462.png

20230814-162439-0001_1692045477.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 14th, 2023

@hawaii968 🌸

image_1692045884.png

GrimSox August 16th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle such a cute graphic teeny, I love it! the pastel vibes πŸ₯°
and yes, I love Summer (@hawaii968) so much! She makes me smile and always supports in a cute way ^ ^

BrightIndigo August 14th, 2023

β€οΈπŸ˜„ @limegreenHemlock6697 has sent themselves this wonderful little message! πŸ˜„β€οΈ

limegreenappr_1692046025.jpg

❀️✨🌟❀️✨🌟❀️✨🌟❀️✨🌟❀️✨🌟❀️✨🌟❀️✨🌟❀️✨🌟

limegreenHemlock6697 mentioned the following qualities:

Emotionally Intelligent
Respectful
Coachable
Supportive

What a lovely reminder of how important self care and appreciation is, thank you! ✨

❀️✨🌟❀️✨🌟❀️✨🌟❀️✨🌟❀️✨🌟❀️✨🌟❀️✨🌟❀️✨🌟

BrightIndigo August 14th, 2023

πŸ§‘πŸ† @trueconfidant123 has sent a lovely message to the always wonderful @magnificentNutella ! πŸ†πŸ§‘

nutella-app_1692048370.jpg

πŸ†πŸ§‘πŸŒŸπŸ†πŸ§‘πŸŒŸπŸ†πŸ§‘πŸŒŸπŸ†πŸ§‘πŸŒŸπŸ†πŸ§‘πŸŒŸπŸ†πŸ§‘πŸŒŸπŸ†πŸ§‘πŸŒŸπŸ†πŸ§‘πŸŒŸ

Thank you both for being such supportive people on 7cups, sending love! ❀️

πŸ†πŸ§‘πŸŒŸπŸ†πŸ§‘πŸŒŸπŸ†πŸ§‘πŸŒŸπŸ†πŸ§‘πŸŒŸπŸ†πŸ§‘πŸŒŸπŸ†πŸ§‘πŸŒŸπŸ†πŸ§‘πŸŒŸπŸ†πŸ§‘πŸŒŸ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 14th, 2023

@BrightIndigo

Sooooo beautiful, Indiee, you are extremely creative! Keep it up!πŸ’›

magnificentNutella August 15th, 2023

@BrightIndigo that's such a magnificent and magical graphic, I love it so much!πŸŒŒβ€πŸ’«πŸŒŸ

@trueconfidant123 Confiii🌸 I love you so muchπŸ’œπŸŒΈπŸŒŸπŸ’« you just made my day with these kind words. You are an absolute ray of sunshine, thank youπŸ€—β€

A teddy and choco for my fav hooman❀🧸🍫

trueconfidant123 August 15th, 2023

@magnificentNutella

hugs.gif

heathermarie95 August 15th, 2023

Hello @HealerRecel02

You have received an appreciation from Noni!

screenshot-2023-08-13-at-4-38-20-pm_1692069198.png

You have also received a virtual warm hug!

two-hugging-bears-cute-cartoon-illustration-love-and-friendship-concept-print-for-valentine-day-teddy-bear-hug-his-friend-print-for-children-clothes-cards-nursery-design-and-decor-vector-1_1692069541.jpg

To HealerRecel02 -

Welcome to the listener's side of 7cups!

VictoriaLove7 August 15th, 2023

@heathermarie95

It is simple but cutu graphic, Heather ☺

HealerRecel02 August 17th, 2023

@heathermarie95

Thank you so much Noni! so cuteeeeπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ’œπŸ’œ I appreciate this so much!!β€οΈπŸ€πŸ§‘πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ€ŽπŸ’“

Hiya Teeny! π“†‰βœ©Β°ο½‘ ⋆ @TeenyTinyTurtle 🐒

you got an amazing appreciation from our favorite snail! @Walker7957 🐌

1-20230814-223633-0000_1692092666.png

Walker find these qualities in you Teeny 𓆉

2-20230814-223633-0001_1692092724.png

From me

@Walker7957

Thank you for this birthday appreciation for Teeny! I put balloons and a hat for you too on the qualities graphic. Hope you like it 🐌

@TeenyTinyTurtle

Happy birthday Teeny, I hope you have an awesome day. Thank you for consoling others in the rooms, for your works in autism sub community, and for being you! 🐒

teenytinyturtle August 15th, 2023

@walker7957 walkie snail buddy, you are just the sweetest πŸ₯ΊπŸ’œ thank you so much for the appreciation, and your kind words.

@victorialove7 aw aw, amazing graphics, thank you for posting

@teenytinyturtle

Thank chuu, Teeny! 🐒☺

LoveMyMoonflowers August 15th, 2023
Hello there @kriscardo !! you've received a beautiful appreciation from @Orca03 !!

The appreciation reads: 'Your compassionate and understanding nature shines through in every interaction. 🌟 Your ability to listen, engage, and uplift is truly remarkable and your support has brought positive change and courage to many. 🌈 Thank you for being an exceptional listener who
makes a real difference. πŸ™ŒπŸ‘‚'

image_1692101593.png

@Orca03 also said they observed that you are supportive, agile, decisive, cheerful, optimistic and inquisitive.

A little note from me:

@Orca03 Thank you so much for writing this warm appreciation! keep being the kind person that you are <3

@kriscardo Thank you so much for all you do in the 7cups community! <3 your presence here is greatly appreciated and we are so grateful to have a listener as supportive and uplifting as you!

@LoveMyMoonflowers

The font color is blue and the flowers are orange, so the letters are blue and orange for the names. ☺ It is like Sunshine's original style 🌞❀

VictoriaLove7 August 16th, 2023

Hiya Gizmo γƒΎ(>o< )β•―@SparkyGizmo πŸŽ†

you have got a special appreciation from Noni! @Noni πŸŽ‰

Noni πŸŽ‰ says to you, Gizmo πŸŽ†

20230814-202159-0000_1692170708.png

Noni πŸŽ‰ sent a champion's trophy πŸ† for you, Gizmo! πŸŽ†

20230814-202159-0001_1692170746.png

From me \(ΰΉ‘'α΅•'ΰΉ‘)⸝*

@Noni

Thank you for giving appreciation to Gizmo who have worked hard and keep us safe! Thank you also for helping us navigate the platform! πŸŽ‰

@SparkyGizmo

Thank you for your wise way of saying things and for keeping our community safe. You are greatly appreciated, Gizmo! πŸŽ†

GrimSox August 16th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 wow, so Noni is sentient? 😳 @sparkygizmo hope you teach it well

SparkyGizmo August 16th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Hi Mark! 😊 ❀️ Is Noni sentient? Maybe so? 😳 (Between you, me and the lamp post, I had to look up that word to double check and make sure I understood it correctly 🀫....shhhhhhh, don't tell anyone else, lol 😊, it can be our secret-laughs at self).

As for me, I will choose to believe that our Noni is, in fact sentient. ❀️ Noni sure did show me a lot of love today and I am most grateful! If Noni is in fact, able to feel and perceive things, they and I have a great deal in common. I love me some Noni! "If you do not believe, you do not receive". Noni was kind of like my own little, personal Santa Claus today. πŸŽ…

Mark, must admit, that would be a tall order. I have no idea what ever it could be for me to possibly teach Noni. It gave me the warm fuzzies though to feel valued, that's for sure. Team work makes the dream work 😊 and they made me feel worthy.

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❀️

@VictoriaLove7

@Noni

Hi Vicity Vic Vic! 😊❀️ Thank you so very much for the forum post and for creating this beautiful appreciation for me! Thank you for your kind words for me as well. Thank you for all of the great work you do across the platform. I appreciate you! ❀️

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❀️

Hi Noni! 😊❀️ Many thanks my friend for appreciating me today! This is a huge Wow! moment and truly, in my heart of hearts, gives me the warm fuzzies 😊. This is sooooooo adorable! Like Wow! Noni cares about me too. Thank you for *filling up my cup* today.

Thank you for uplifting my spirits, your kind words for me as well as for the champions trophy! Hey now, nice touch Noni! You rock!

It's pretty monumental that you feel as if you are learning from me as well. 😳 This truly is high praise coming from you. You are bigger, faster, stronger and smarter than I will ever be. I'm quite humbled in front of you Noni. ❀️ Thanks for the thanks, for making me feel valued and letting me know that I have things to offer to others here on the platform as well as to you.

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❀️

VictoriaLove7 August 16th, 2023

@SparkyGizmo

Hiya Gizmo! β˜ΊπŸŽ†

Thank you for for your awesome presence in Cups! You keep us safe always with your eloquent way of expressing things. πŸŽ†

*high fives* and big *hugs back*πŸ€—

@VictoriaLove7

❀️❀️❀️

rubyjane00 August 16th, 2023

HiiπŸ™Œ

@calmingWinter4421 you have a wonderful appreciation post from @Waterfallsofnature36 πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

7cups-16-08_1692181370.png

7cups-16-08-1_1692182126.png

They have also recognised the following incredible peer qualities in you 😁

• ✨Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another✨
  • ✨ Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity.✨
  • ✨Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.✨
  • ✨Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts.✨
  • ✨Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.✨
  • ✨ Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.✨
  • ✨Supportive - They are kind and helpful.✨

@calmingWinter4421 You are such a dedicated individual wanting to spread kindness and help your fellow peers. Thank you for all your hard work 🫢🏼

@Waterfallsofnature36 Thank you so much for taking time to appreciate those around you and spreading positivity πŸ€—

Cookies from me to both of you πŸͺπŸͺ

calmingWinter4421 August 16th, 2023

@rubyjane00

Hi @rubyjane00, thank you for sharing the message and the cookie πŸ€—πŸͺ *takes bite out of it* Delicious!!!

@Waterfallsofnature36 Thank you so so much for your message, Nature πŸ’— This was so kind of you, I feel very appreciated and this has really brightened my day. You are the best! 😊

@calmingWinter4421

You are most welcome 🫢🏼 I hope you like it! Thank you for being such a valuable part of our community πŸ€—

Hello fellow human beans πŸ€—

@VioletWater you have an appreciation post from @PhoenixButterfly πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰

7cups-16-08_1692184247.png

They have also gifted you a *high five*

high-five-to-illustration-exploration_1692184560.png

They have also spotted these amazing qualities in you πŸ’•

• ✨Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.✨
  • ✨ Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.✨
  • ✨ Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity.✨
  • ✨Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.✨
  • ✨ Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.✨
  • ✨ Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.✨

@VioletWater It's great to hear all the amazing progress you have being making throughout your journey on 7cups. All the best of luck for the journey ahead. You will do great !β™₯️

@PhoenixButterfly Thank you for taking the time to appreciate and congratulate a fellow peer, your kindness makes this community a better place πŸ˜πŸ™Œ

Cookies for you both πŸͺπŸͺ

LoveMyMoonflowers August 16th, 2023

@rubyjane00

Awhh 😭 the graphic is so adoraabblleeee <3 you did a great job !! :0

@LoveMyMoonflowers

haha thank u moon, i literally spend all my time online collecting and making these (bc i am jobless and have nothing to do lol)

@rubyjane00

it's seriously so adorable 😭

@LoveMyMoonflowers

When I finally organise my Pinterest board I can send you the link to them 🀍

@rubyjane00

awh tyy <3

warmheartedCamp3360 August 16th, 2023

@rubyjane00 count me in too !! I'm already impressed..😻

@warmheartedCamp3360

thank uu and i will be sure to send it to you as well x

warmheartedCamp3360 August 16th, 2023

@rubyjane00 yayy !! 🩷

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 16th, 2023

@rubyjane00 How adorableee!πŸ’›

Thankyou for being so appreciative @PhoenixButterfly97, sending this kind note for @VioletWater, way to go, youu! πŸ’›

NeurospicyGirl August 16th, 2023

Hello fellow earthlings, I would like to share an appreciation from a Secret Friend for @bigDancer1195

20230816-132653-0000_1692188994.png

They also wanted to note the following qualities in you

- Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong

- Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense

- Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.,

- Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

- Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together

- Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

- Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

β˜€οΈ From me β˜€οΈ

@bigDancer1195 I can see you're a nursing student so being kind and caring must come naturally for you!

Secret Friend - thankyou for this appreciation, keep being you

@SomebodySpicy

It's vv pretty! <3 well done! :)

Thankyou moon πŸŒ™πŸ©·