Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

LoveMyMoonflowers July 29th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

The graphics are so beautiful, teeny <3 keep it up!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 29th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

Oh my my, this is whaley neat, creative and superrr personal for Anna, thankyou for making these (I'm sorry for the essay lol, not the funn-est at times making multiple and squeezing all the text making it all legible still 🙈) and also including a sweet message for both of us on a graphic! I turtley appreciate you, Teeny! 💜

@AnnaSilverberg

So much had to be just said hehe, properly too, you deserve it, Anna. Keep being wondrously you! 💗

teenytinyturtle July 29th, 2023

@floatingdandelion @fristo @hawaii968 @AmnitaBlack @Artemisstormwolf @onlydarkness @patienceimpatations @justmiles @freedomauve @violetveritas @samar19 @patientpossum @captainE

gosh, that was a long list 😄

and you have in common that you've been appreciated by @tinywhisper11

you are all amazing and loved! Lola, thank you for always being so lovely and appreciating your peers 💜🦄

20230729-151733-0000_1690642021.png

20230729-151734-0001_1690642067.png

Love220 July 29th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

Thanks tiny for sharing this ❤️

Thanks tiny ❤️ love you

@teenytinyturtle Beautifully done!💜

Retagging @PatienceImpatiens and @Amintablack 💛

teenytinyturtle July 29th, 2023

thanks for retagging, sorry I missed them

@teenytinyturtle

Happens! Absolutely no worries! <3

ArtemisStormWolf July 30th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle you-are.gif@tinywhisper11

Ty berry much 🥺 you made my day a lot better, i loves yiu!

AnnaSilverberg July 29th, 2023

🌞 What a beautiful day 🌞

🎐 Hey there @GriefAngel 🎐

🔆 You have been appreciated by @Keith22534 🔆

⭐️ They see these amazing qualities within you ⭐️

Optimistic Patient Cheerful Respectful

💛 They have also left you a beautiful message 💛

Here it is
ed_1690646672.jpg
Click To See Photo

"Heyy! Well, just a short appreciation note for you.
It was seriously so nice to meet a person who loves books just as me!
It was really lovely to talk to you about stuff and you have such a good sense of humor.
XD and you are so relatable. <3"

💎 What a beautiful message and a connection! 💎
👥 Bonding over a mutual interest is absolutely wonderful! 👥
💚 Thank you so much Keith for sending in this kind and caring appreciation! 💚

🌸 GriefAngel, you sound like a very lovely person and that you really
are able to bring a smile on the faces of the people you meet 🌸
🌟 That's a wonderful quality to have, you are amazing! 🌟

😊 We wish you both a wonderful rest of your day 😊
✨💙✨

GriefAngel July 29th, 2023

this note brightened my day n your words are very kind. thank you💛 id enjoy catching up on our bookworm-selfs any day if youd like, feel free to message me(:

VictoriaLove7 July 29th, 2023

Hey ( o˘◡˘o)

@courageousCity2996 🏙

you got an amazing appreciation from

@yougotmyback 🌼

png-20230730-012025-0000_1690659332.png

These are the qualities that they find in you 🏙

2-20230730-011729-0001_1690659385.png

From me

@yougotmyback

Thank you for giving this appreciation and the other appreciations! You are a wonderful person! 🌼

@courageousCity2996

Thank you for supporting fellow members and for your kind presence. You are greatly appreciated! 🏙

Yougotmyback August 2nd, 2023

Aww so are you!! ✨🌱

Thank you for posting.

VictoriaLove7 August 2nd, 2023

@Yougotmyback

Thank you! 🌱 ☺

This might be one of the sweetest listener-review's I've come across, so on point with the kindest words in the English language!

It's for you @adorableBubbles12 from your peer @Orca03, who has a lovely way with their words and the knack for returning kindness a hundred times fold! 💛

image_1690664906.png

Thankyouu for being a wonderful listener, Bubbles, as a fellow listener, you make me proud, as a fellow hooman, you inspire me. Keep up the good work! 💛

You've appreciated multiple people, and always with such generosity, Orca, thank you for uplifting people. Kind people can use some kindness too so they continue spreading it out more! 💛

VictoriaLove7 July 30th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The bubble is purple, the font in the graphic are pink and yellow. So the typed letters are purple, the names in pink, and the hearts are yellow! It's Sunshine's style ©️ 🥳❤

This is an adorable post for adorable bubbles, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗

heathermarie95 July 30th, 2023

Hello @RyBoisse40

You have received an appreciation from @magnificentNutella

screenshot-2023-07-29-at-11-11-12-pm_1690686685.png

To RyBoisse40 -

It is great to see how much

you have accomplished as a member.

Keep up the great work!

To magnificentNutella -

Thank you for sending in

an appreciation to Ry.

Keep being the kind

person that you are.

magnificentNutella July 30th, 2023

@heathermarie95 Thank you so much Heather!!😊🌺

RyBoisse40 July 30th, 2023

@magnificentNutella

RyBoisse40 July 30th, 2023

@heathermarie95

@magnificentNutella

Wow, thank you for the kind words, Nutella! I'm looking forward to our next sharing circle. :)

Also thank you to you as well, heather!

@RyBoisse40

Me too Boisse!! Thank you for being you 😊💙❤

🌟🌲🌟🌲🌟🌲🌟

The weekend just got better!!

Because Am aka @Yougotmyback you got a truly heartfelt tribute from the @anonhelp123

*🌲Anon, you have a way with words that is truly captivating. Your writing is beautifully crafted and full of depth & meaning🌲*

*🌟Am get ready to be overjoyed with these enchanting words that you are so deserving of🌟*

forest2_1690688668.png

sunrise_1690688685.png

Forest

Sunrise

🌟The appreciation note says🌟

“In the realm of active listening, there are those who listen and those who truly hear. Her knack for absorbing, understanding, and responding to the needs of others is nothing short of remarkable. Like a detective in an emotional mystery, she skillfully utilizes validation, reflection, and a rock-solid non-judgmental stance as her main tools. From the moment someone reaches out for a helping hand, she's there with a ready ear and a warm heart. She uses her Sherlockian insight to understand the subtleties of emotion, making sense of the unsaid, and putting pieces together in a way that truly illuminates the person’s feelings and experiences. And let's talk about her question-asking skills. This isn't your average game of 20 questions! She transforms the act of inquiry into an art form. Each question is like a gentle nudge on a journey of self-discovery, encouraging introspection, validating feelings, and navigating the emotional seascape with a soothing sense of control and understanding. And trust me, it's a beautiful journey she embarks on with those she assists. With a heart as big as the ocean and a patience that rivals a Zen monk, her impact on people's lives echoes far beyond the conversations she has. Her commitment, understanding, and ability to create a symphony from the notes of human emotions is truly something to be celebrated!

#TeamYougotmyback "

Note from me aka Nutella🌲:

@Yougotmyback Am, I'm truly in awe of your qualities! You surely are a true detective of the heart. And with your "Sherlockian insight"🎩💼⌛️🔎 you truly make sense of the unsaid and put pieces together in a way that truly illuminates any person's feelings & experiences!🌟🌲

@anonhelp123 Thank you for this awe-strucking appreciation !! You are a true wordsmith when it comes to writing. You wrote with such elegance, grace and beauty that these words found their way deep into my heart and soul and I'm sure they'll go much deeper for Am😊🌟🌲

🌟🌲🍃Anon's words are both heartfelt and articulate, and I wanted to pair them with some stunning nature graphics that would complement the message😊 The lush green forest represents growth, life and new beginnings- also growth & beauty of your friendship. It is a testament of the bond between two people who uplift each other! The breathtaking sunrise represents hope, optimism and the start of a new day. It's a powerful image that emphasizes the uplifting appreciation given to you Am!🍃🌲🌟

#Yougotmyback

🌟🌲🌟🌲🌟🌲🌟

GrimSox July 30th, 2023

@magnificentNutella Woah! what a wonderful appreciation 😮 one of the best I've read here ❤️😇

@anonhelp123 you describe it so well that I'm also in awe of @yougotmyback now! ❤️ She must be such a remarkable communicator 😊 I'm getting those feelings of, "Wow I wish I knew them too!" after reading this, hehe.

And, great choice of symbols and themes, Nutella 😍 they fit well. A good start to my morning :)

@grimsmark8 Thank you Charlie for always appreciating!!😊💙❤

I agree, getting the same feeling too! @Yougotmyback anyone would be lucky to know a gem like you❤💙😮 and same goes for @anonhelp123 ,people who get connected with you are so lucky!💙❤

anonhelp123 July 31st, 2023

Thank you so much @magnificentNutella for sharing that post and also not forgetting the amazing background designs that have encapsulated the messages. I truly appreciate the time, effort and energy that has gone into it :)

magnificentNutella July 31st, 2023

@anonhelp123

Anon, I'm so glad that you liked it! I had a lot of fun creating it for you guys. It's truly one of the best appreciations I've come across so far! (:

Yougotmyback July 30th, 2023

Aww thank you grimsmark8!! I'd love to talk anytime hehe. 🥰🌿

I find it beautiful that I get the opportunity to know different people with different stories. 🌱

Thank you @grimsmark8. As I've gotten another opportunity to appreciate one more wonderful Listener, I hope to interact with other Listeners such as yourself and bring out the best in each other for our members :)

Yougotmyback July 30th, 2023

This is so sweet!!! Thank you sooo much @anonhelp123! 😭😭🩷🩷

Honestly, I have never received something better than this. It made my day!!

You've helped me so much and I'd love to talk again. ✨🌿

And thank you @magnificentNutella for making it even cuter! 🥹🩷

I love y'all and I love this place. Hopefully, I'll continue to grow and learn. ☘️

Most welcome @Yougotmyback and I hope you get better and better as a Listener whenever you give your time, energy & authenticity on this platform :)

Yougotmyback July 31st, 2023

🤗🩷 I will if I have the support of people like yourself!!

Insanepotatu July 30th, 2023

@Fristo
Dear Platypus, Thank you for going above and beyond on my behalf.
Warm regards,
Potatu
(Partner of Potatu Private Limited)

This post has been deleted
CalmRosebud July 30th, 2023

@Fristo Thank you Fristo and @insanepotatu for making this graphic and appreciation so beautiful, and for adding your own dear and sincere words. Re-tagging @iampapaya so they may be tagged if they are around.

July 30th, 2023

@amazingNutella24 is a cups classic and we miss them 💛

Here is an appreciation for AmazingNutella sent by @Waterfallsofnature36

amazing-nutella_1690694067.jpg

Graphic by @Insanepotatu

Waterfall, thank you for remembering AmazingNutella!

Hiya Sunshinee 🌞❤ ヾ(>o< )╯

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

you have got two special appreciations

ヾ( ˃ᴗ˂ )◞ • *✰

from

@amiablebunny4016 🐇

and,

from @RachelListener 🚕

bunny 🐇 says

png-20230729-210259-0000_1690713162.png

20230729-204844-0000_1690713182.png

png-20230729-205209-0000_1690713199.png

These are the qualities that Bunny find in you, Sunshine 🌞❤

png-20230729-203301-0000_1690713229.png

RachelListener 🚕 says

2-20230730-031554-0000_1690713283.png

These are the qualities that Rachel find in you, Sunshine 🌞❤

3-20230730-031554-0001_1690713318.png

From me \⍢⃝/

@amiablebunny4016

Thank you for giving this appreciation for Sunshine! You are a wonderful person! 🐇

@RachelListener

Thank you for giving this appreciation for Sunshine! 🌞❤ Hope you be kind to yourself too. (I can only find a cab 🚕 to show your pfp)

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for your vv bright presence that bring up happy flame. Thank you for your numerous contributions to Cups. Your hard work do not go unnoticed. You really lives up to your name, the sun is shining and so are *you*. May you owlways be gentle and be patient with yourself. Thank you for everything, Sunshine, but mostly thank you for being *you*. I am forever grateful to know you and to have you in my life ❤

🍟ヾ(>o< )/🍕

amiableBunny4016 July 30th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you so much Vic for posting this 🤗💕💕 this is beautiful 🐻❤️ you are amazing at what you do and I appreciate you lots 🥺🥺❤️ thank you for helping me remind Sun of how wonderful Sun is! ❤️🥺😛🐻

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you for giving appreciation to Sunshine! 🌞❤ Yes yes, Sunshine 🌞❤ is vvv awesome and a hard working persun! ☺

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 30th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Shining buddyyyy, what on Earth is this sweetness?!😭 "your like that person who sits next to others in the dark" I- and I choked with the biggest lump in my throat, and I dunno who's chopping onions here smh, so much water in my eyes loooool!😭

Good people and beautiful people?! Have you met youu lovely Bunn Bunnn, you'd know what peak *goodness* looks like and how easily it seeps into the corner-most chambers of someone's heart making them love you *instantly* and so much.

You're such a lovable hooman, Bunny, love you lots and lots tooo, and so incredibly grateful to you always, you're the shiniest bright star and I'm so happy to shine with you, together our shine is 1000 times brighter, and it makes me feel so warm and loved, you donut even know!❤

*hugglessss tightly*

Please never stop being you, you are you, which makes our world a brighter, better, more beautiful place to be. I do not see it the same without you, special bunny!❤

I'm going to read this one so often, like every other kind note you've shared for me, it means *soooo* much and asdfghjkkkkk I dunno how to handle all this sweetness lolol, I'll cry more now byeee! xD 😭

i-love-you-loved.gif

@RachelListener

Thankyouuu lovely hooman for seeing me and appreciating my efforts. I'm so happy to hear that you like seeing what I write in the forums, its always a pleasure to connect with people in the forumland hehe! I appreciate you so much for taking out time to think of me! You're a gem! ❤

you-are.gif

@VictoriaLove7

Viccc you added such cutu little details with all the emojis, stickers and colors in this one too and I'm so amazed really, thankyouuu for creating magic every single time! Vvv grateful to you owlways!❤

care-love.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yes yes, there are many cutu emojis and for most of them, I put stickers with the same expressions. 😄❤

Thank *youuu* Sunshine 🌞❤ for being you! You are the true light of Cups. You are the Sunshine that makes my day. Thank you, Sunshine, I am vvv truly blessed to have you 🤗❤

*huggieess tightttt*

milk-and-mocha.gif

RachelListener July 30th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I always enjoy what you wrote, Sunshine! Your posts are so fun, inspiring and so originally written. You have made the forum a shining place. You are a treasure of 7 Cups! ❤

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you, Vic for creating magic, just like Sunshine says! ❤

RachelListener July 30th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I forgot this in my reply earlier 🤗

okay-ok.gif