Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

CoolMeCool July 28th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Wow this is amazing program!!

GrimSox July 28th, 2023

Helloooo @YourCaringConfidant !!!
You've got an appreciation from @bluerivercares ๐Ÿ˜Š
and it goes:

my-new-design-1_1690536295.png

Blue also finds you Authentic, Resilient, Cheerful, Forgiving, Optimistic, Empathetic, and Supportive :)

Aww, indeed! I love how colourful and lively your profile bio is โค๏ธ
Thank you for spreading kindness and warmth, Desiree ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‡๐ŸŒž

And yes...
๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ What a sweet appreciation from you Blue! ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ
I'm glad to see your gratitude for Desiree in your life ^_^

- - -

LoveMyMoonflowers July 28th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Another great post Charlie! <3

GrimSox July 28th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers Moonii ^_^ another time you put a smile on my face :)

YourCaringConfidant July 28th, 2023

@grimsmark8 Thank you sooo much for delivering this beautiful note. I absolutely love it. โ™ก PAT is so blessed to have a smile spreader like you on the team.

@Bluerivercares Omggg, well, if this isn't just such a random act of kindness then I don't know what is. Thank you so much for your sweet words, BRC. โ™กโ™กโ™ก You've got me smiling that's for sure. And BRC, did you peep the graphic of "us" that @grimsmark8 made? A pink cupcake & a blue river. Omg, if that isn't creativity at its finest!!! Awwwwwwwww. โ™ก

Thank you both for contributing to my morning with a smile on my face and gratitude in my heart.

hello-for.gif

GrimSox July 28th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’• yayy, may you keep having wonderful mornings in your life :) thank you ๐Ÿ˜Œ

teenytinyturtle July 28th, 2023

@fristo you've been appreciated by @yourcaringconfidant you were left a lovely message! sorry its a late birthday wish.

@yourcaringconfidant thank you for always being so kind and caring towards your peers. you are always amazing!

20230728-104232-0001_1690537768.png

and they also left this lovely message for you! Apologies but cups didn't like the file type, so I've left it as a link.

https://imgur.com/a/ZqIHcKL

lightPrune1000 July 28th, 2023

Self appreciation time

images-9_1690540700.jpeg

Thanks Fristo for allowing me to appreciate myself.

I am appreciating myself though I am empath I need to protect myself and my friends from the narcissist ex friend, she got her husband and her children to be her supply.

images-12-1_1690540723.jpeg

and happy belated birthday Fristo

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 28th, 2023

Hellooo awesome new smile spreader @Insanepotatu, you've received an appreciation from the very kind, always-on-point-with their-words peer @Fristo, who'd like to make you feel the same warmth they felt after talking to you! ๐Ÿ’›

image_1690541806.png

Potaaa, you've been such a bright force around lately, I truly admire your sweet mindset, your knack for expression, your enthusiasm and your great taste in music! :P You are doing so amazing! ๐Ÿ’›

Insanepotatu July 28th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunnnyyyyy, I'm might die from diabetes if you keep on being so duckin sweeettt. That potatooo is sooo cute, and I didn't mean me lol, the animated potatoooo, and that lovely message at the end, it's so lovely. You're an awesome ray of sunshine, and No-one can ever steal your thunder, i mean it Sal, No-one!

@Fristo : Blue platypus, that's so duckin sweet, and thoughtful. Thanks for such a wonderful appreciation. You make me wanna do more paperwork, but gawd save me from thy tactics, Amen!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 29th, 2023

@Insanepotatu

๐Ÿค—

sunisshining-sun.gif

VictoriaLove7 July 28th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The color of the font in graphic is the same color as the typed letter, as owlways.

It's chu vv original style, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค๐Ÿค—

You are awesome! ๐Ÿค—โค

warmheartedCamp3360 July 28th, 2023

Pssstt ! Here !
Hey @ThatChristLover aka Flora, @Angiewaa has sent you a boast of happy and caring vibes to brighten up your day. โœจ๏ธ

20230726-191628-0000_1690545122.png

It says "Flora is a wonderful person who's been very helpful on cups lately, even if she's not doing too good herself. She's also a great friend to me and many others im sure :) Flora's funny, kind, and just a really fun person to be around. Hope ur doing alright Floraa! โค๏ธ"

Flora, listen up friend. You have plenty of joy and love ahead for you to discover. I promise you are so loved, you are cared for and we're constantly rooting for you !! Keep going !! ๐ŸŽ€

Angiewaa, the world needs people who care. I bet you are a lovely soul and a great friend. Thank you for noticing and celebrating the positives in others. ๐Ÿซง

*We're proud to have you both in this community and pleasse take some Cupcakes ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง*

LoveMyMoonflowers July 28th, 2023

@warmheartedCamp3360

Awh mit๐Ÿงthis is so cuute! <3

@LoveMyMoonflowers Thanks bud ๐Ÿฉท

ThatChristLover July 28th, 2023

@Angiewaa

awww oh my gosh thank you :3

youโ€™re an absolutely amazing person as well, soooo glad to be your friend!

ThatChristLover July 28th, 2023

@warmheartedCamp3360

And thank youuu for your super kind words โค๏ธ youโ€™re so kind!

@ThatChristLover no no..that's not me being kind, it's actually super-kind people like *you* deserve to and should be treated with super-kind words. Hehe..glad you like it ๐ŸŒธ

Hiya @Musicalbubbles1572 ๐ŸŽต

you got a wonderful appreciation from

@ThatChristLover (aka Flora) ๐ŸŒธ

20230728-190310249_1690567719.jpeg

From me

@ThatChristLover
Thank you for your kind presence. You are a wonderful person! ๐ŸŒธ

@Musicalbubbles1572
Thank you for your kind presence too! You are appreciated! ๐ŸŽต
heathermarie95 July 28th, 2023

Hello @fearlessBlackberry3366

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-07-28-at-2-09-34-pm_1690567932.png

To fearlessBlackberry3366 -

I'm glad to see you here with

us as a member.

Keep being you and fearless.

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are.

heathermarie95 July 28th, 2023

Hello @Torment

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-07-28-at-2-30-53-pm_1690569071.png

screenshot-2023-07-28-at-2-33-46-pm_1690569288.png

๏ปฟTo Torment -

It is great to see how

much you have accomplished.

Keep up the great work!

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are.
๏ปฟ

๏ปฟ

GrimSox July 29th, 2023

@heathermarie95 So cool and powerful! โค๏ธ

And we are continuing our celebrations for @fristo, someone so dearly loved, appreciated and celebrated by everyone! ๐Ÿ’™

Hi hi @fristo, hope you still have your party hat on, please join this amazing party where people dance to the tunes of gratitude and kindness! ๐Ÿ’™

From the coolest J we know! :p

image_1690578900.png

@CoolJ, thankyou for this sweet message! Miss seeing you around in the chatrooms! ๐ŸŽˆ

Followed by a berry generous wish from the extraordinary @Robin7cups ๐Ÿ“

image_1690578726.png

A shiny bright message from the starriesttt being @Star001 โญ always so kind, Staaaar! ๐Ÿค—

image_1690578869.png

A vibrant and emojified wish filled with kindness from @yougotmyback, someone who embodies the same, all things kind and beautiful! ๐Ÿฅฐ

image_1690579799.png

Mentioned "tunes" earlier, and wherever there's music, there is? Yes, exactly! @brahmm, the warmest presence around, always up for cheering everyone! ๐ŸŽ‰

image_1690579377.png

Brahmm also shared an awesome note for you! ๐Ÿ’›

image_1690579572.png

Well said Brahmm, everyone can relate with that hehe!

And well said, everyone, thankyouuu for your lovely birthday wishes. Y'all are truly amazing for taking out time to celebrate our special friend! ๐Ÿ’™

๐ŸŽ‚*shares cake with everyone*๐ŸŽ‚

cake-oprah.gif

I'm sure everyone's kindness tasted sweeter than the cake though, right, Fristo?๐Ÿ˜›

happy-bday.gif

Saly33 July 28th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Waaaaaw Amazing SUN โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRISTO๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

@Saly33 You are such a sweet heart, Saly! Thankyouu!๐Ÿค—

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The colors of the typed letters are the same as the colors in every graphic. Every graphic is beautiful, even more with the way you make the tone, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค

I love your original style, Sunshine! ๐Ÿค—โค

@VictoriaLove7 big-hugs.gif

VictoriaLove7 July 29th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

๐Ÿค—*hug back tightttly*โค

love-you-loved.gif

Hey hey @Bubblingbreeze14 this one's super special, its something so close to our heart. ๐ŸคŽ

@fristo has a sweet reflection mixed with appreciation for youu, Breezeee, the excitement is real and the happiness keeps increasing! ๐ŸคŽ

image_1690580399.png

Youve been such a pillar of all things backing for the program and our team always, Breezeee, thankyou for being with us, you Breeze of all things kind and lovely! ๐ŸคŽ

Breeezee, Fristo, @GloriaD and every single person part of this (now-not-so) little project ever, beloved to everyone, truly, thankyouu for supporting in reaching where its today. Where all of us are today!

And this includes *you* too, my dear reader! ๐ŸคŽ

Not one bit would look the same as today, had there not been a trillion stars in the galaxy aligning the way they did for *all of us*, because together, we always can, together we did, and together we do, all day, everyday! ๐ŸคŽ

So grateful to y'all! ๐Ÿค—

Saly33 July 28th, 2023
Dear Sun... You are shining day and night in love... Wonderful. I loved you๐Ÿคโค the-thank.gif
My appreciation to

๐ŸŒท @Tommy๐ŸŒท

Because he helped me see topics that support me and help me heal my soul and help others...
flowers-flowers-for-you.gif

My gratitude to

๐ŸŒท @Tommy๐ŸŒท

Hiya Oak ูฉ(หŠแ—œห‹*)ูˆ @OakSerenity ๐Ÿ‚

you got a special appreciation from the one who shines the brightest light in every corner of Cups!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ๐ŸŒž

Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค says to you, Oak ๐Ÿ‚

1-20230729-051042-0000_1690582968.png

2-20230729-051042-0001_1690583005.png

3-20230729-051042-0002_1690583022.png

Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค find these qualities in you ๐Ÿ‚

4-20230729-051042-0003_1690583100.png

From me (*โ€ขุŽ โ€ข*)

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for your innumerable contributions to Cups. Thank you Sunshine for everything you do. You earn our gratitude everyday. Thank you, for being *you*. My gratitude to you is beyond words. I am forever grateful for your presence in my life โค

@OakSerenity

Thank you for being mindful and reflective in your journey as a listener. Thank your calmness and humility. You are truly appreciated! ๐Ÿ‚

OakSerenity July 28th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 awww thank you so much for making this appreciation post Victoria! I love the colors! ๐Ÿ’–

and @Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you so so much for appreciating me! I have no other words. I am truly grateful to be here. I very much look forward to progressing my listener journey ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’•

@OakSerenity

Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค chose the colors specifically for you, Oak! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‚

@VictoriaLove7 Beautiful as always, thankyouu, Viccc!๐Ÿค—โค

VictoriaLove7 July 29th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *you*, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค It's a smol way to say I love you ๐Ÿค—โค as owlways

And so are you, beautiful! โค

GrimSox July 29th, 2023

Hey there @InternalAcceptance โค๏ธ

You've got an appreciation ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค— from @magnificentNutella ๐Ÿ’•, and Nutella says:

ia-nutella_1690608231.png

Nutella also appreciates you for being a great communicator and an intuitive, authentic, respectful, and supportive problem solver ๐Ÿ˜‡

So apt! Thanks to IA, today I discovered that there are black foxes but are commonly called silver foxes, haha. In many traditions, foxes are considered spirit guides, and are cherished for being wise, creative and skilful at getting out of complicated situations. I'm really glad that you found their guidance insightful, Nutella ๐Ÿ˜Š

magnificentNutella July 29th, 2023

@grimsmark8 Wowowo Charlie!!๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ‘โค The graphic is so creative and the best one fr! I see what you did there with the fox and nutella jar๐Ÿ˜€ so thoughtful!

And because of you I discovered the importance and symbolism behind foxes๐Ÿบ super cool mate- making pretty posts and sharing fun facts simultaneously ๐Ÿฅณ

teenytinyturtle July 29th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg yayy yay! you've been appreciated by @sunisshiningandsoareyou

super deserved ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿข๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿณ

20230729-152708-0000_1690641608.png

20230729-152708-0001_1690641662.png

20230729-152708-0002_1690641714.png

20230729-153138-0000_1690641751.png

20230729-153138-0001_1690641789.png

AnnaSilverberg July 29th, 2023

๐ŸŒž @sunisshiningandsoareyou ๐ŸŒž

๐Ÿ’• Oh my goodness! ๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’— Sun! You truly melt my heart ๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’š This truly brings warmth to my heart and mind ๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ€ I am so lucky to be here, to be a part of this community and the PAT team ๐Ÿ€
๐Ÿ’™ Thank you so much for your amazingly wonderfully kind and beautiful words ๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’• You are so amazing! ๐Ÿ’•
โœจ๐Ÿ’™โœจ
โœจ

๐Ÿข @teenytinyturtle ๐Ÿข

โญ๏ธ Wow! โญ๏ธ
๐ŸŒฟ Teeny, this is absolutely beautiful! ๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ’š You made my appreciation so beautiful, I love your graphics ๐Ÿ’š
๐ŸŒŸ Thank you so much for making it! ๐ŸŒŸ
๐Ÿ’• You are so wonderful! ๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’™ Thank you! ๐Ÿ’™
โœจ๐Ÿ’™โœจ
โœจ