Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Love220 July 26th, 2023

@magnificentNutella

Thanks a lot Pear ❤️ you are a great peer

Love220 July 26th, 2023

@goldenPear3098 ❤️

goldenPearr July 26th, 2023

@Samar19 so are youuu ❤️

goldenPearr July 26th, 2023

@magnificentNutella you made it so pretty and cuteee ❤️ i love it nutella thank you ❤️

magnificentNutella July 26th, 2023

@goldenPear3098

Thank you, I'm glad that you like it!!💜🥳 you are the best

lightPrune1000 July 26th, 2023

images-12-2_1690353871.jpeg

Thanks Fristo for allowing me to appreciate myself.

I am appreciating myself for knowing and stop being a supply for a narcissist ex-friend that is hovering at work. Her husband and children can be unending supply for her. We are done with her. I am focusing on protecting myself and my coworkers.

images-12-1_1690353824.jpeg

Insanepotatu July 26th, 2023

Hello @DreamTouch , Guess what? You have been appreciated for you lovely work by @positivePumpkin22
Here's what they said about you:

dreamtouch_1690355642.jpg

Awe, that's such a lovely message, wish we could all see that lovely smile appearing on your face while you were reading it. As a cherry on the top, our wonderful @positivePumpkin22 sent you this lovely image too.

appreciation-message-to-friend-1_1690355882.jpg

@positivePumpkin22 thank you for being such a sunshine and leaving this wonderful appreciation.
@DreamTouch Thank you for being such a wonderful human to pumpkin and staying by their side through thick and thin.

(Potatu hugs, if you prefer them, to both of you wholesome beings!!!)

warmheartedCamp3360 July 26th, 2023

@Insanepotatu Woww potatu !! The colors are gorgeous. And congrats for the firstt post. Wayy to goo bud !! 🩷

@warmheartedCamp3360
Awee, that was so Heartwarming or shall I say warm-hearting lol. Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it.

warmheartedCamp3360 July 26th, 2023

@Insanepotatu hehe I like how it sounds *warm-hearting potatu hugs* 💜

positivePumpkin22 July 26th, 2023

@Insanepotatu

Thank you so much for taking my words and presenting them so wonderfully! i love it!!

positivePumpkin22 July 26th, 2023

@positivePumpkin22

patatu hugs back 💝

@positivePumpkin22

I'm really glad that you liked it!

Hello @Tinywhisper11 , it's a delight to tell you that you have been appreciated by @Optimisticempath
Here's this lovely message penned by them:

tinywhisper11_1690358057.jpg

@Optimisticempath Thank you submitting such a lovely message. Your efforts are appreciated.

&

@Tinywhisper11 Thank you for your wonderful presence on 7Cups

Tinywhisper11 July 26th, 2023

@Insanepotatu @optamistiempath ❤❤ gives you giant tiny hug ❤❤ thanks empath ❤ 😁I love you ❤❤

Optimisticempath July 27th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 the tag lola 😆 you are sooo cute 💕 love you more🤗

@Insanepotatu thanks so much for letting me know about this and for making this cute pink post for lola 💕 I like the bear too!!🧸

Tinywhisper11 July 28th, 2023

@Optimisticempath I can spell😁

GrimSox July 26th, 2023

❤️🔵 Can you guess what time it is? 🔵
It's
Fristo-posting time!!!

And today's time you guys... is extraaaa special

Beeeecaussseee... today is @
Fristo 's birthday!
🎂 🍰 🧁 🥳 🙌 🎈 🎉 🎊 🎁 👑

---

And sooo, we have four appreciations today in this post
😯
*ahem, ahem*

Number 1: by @innateJoy9602 ❤️

ground-breaking-2_1690400011.png

they also appreciate you for being Cheerful, Humble, Supportive, Purposeful, Respectful, Having Ability to Delegate, Optimistic :)

---

Number 2: by @magnificentNutella
❤️

nutella_1690399055.png

they find you Innovative, Optimistic, Intuitive, Empathetic, Supportive. and a Great Communicator!

---

Number 3: by @cyan8731 ❤️

fristocyan_1690399096.png

Cyan thinks of you as Emotionally Intelligent, Optimistic, Supportive, Authentic, Empathetic, Respectful and Cheerful

---

and Number 4: by @GoldenNest2727 ❤️

fristogreen_1690399137.png

You're thought of by Golden as Optimistic, Empathetic, Cheerful, Forgiving, Motivated, and Purposeful

---

Wow, just wow. The immense amount of admiration and love our Nommaster Fristo has received through these four appreciations truly reflects the vast ocean of kindness and love he has in his heart. A very very hearty happy birthday to you @Fristo :) May you spread more positivity, more joy, and more optimism on your next orbit around the Sun :)

🎂 🍰 🧁 🥳 🙌 🎈 🎉 🎊 🎁 👑

GrimSox July 26th, 2023

@grimsmark8 :( the top two are a little bit smol in the final post

but I am smart 😌 and I can post the link to them:

Number 1 and Number 2

GoldenNest2727 August 1st, 2023

@grimsmark8

Thanks for creating such a lovely graphic for Fristo! You captured his essence well!

@grimsmark8

Omggg!! Charlie😮, this is such a pretty pretty post, thank you!🥳💙 The graphics are amazing and so are you🌌

Happy Birthday to @fristo 🥳

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 26th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Oooooooomigoodnesss each one is made so special and prettyyy, Charliee, you are one phenomenal smile spreader! 🥰

VictoriaLove7 July 27th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Cutu Charlie! 🐙 😄 you are getting more skillful!

GrimSox July 27th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 you too are cutu 😊😌 and yes, figuring out stuff haha

YourCaringConfidant July 27th, 2023

@grimsmark8 Whooooa! I can't even say how beautiful and amazing this posting is! Each graphic made with such love! The peer appreciation team is really blessed to have your extraordinary skills of creativity on the team. Great job delivering these notes to the birthday Fristo. ☆

GrimSox July 27th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant 😊😊😊😊 thank youuu ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I'm very happy to hear that you feel so 😄 I love being a smile spreader because then I get it in return when I read such heartfelt comments! 🌺

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 26th, 2023

rainbow-text-27_1690401987.png

rainbow-text-28_1690402002.png

From the inspiring and bright peer @LightPrune1000 🎁

image_1690399822.png

From the appreciative and considerate @lovingpeacefulheart 💙

image_1690399899.png

From the delightfully sweet @Cupcake500 🧁

image_1690399965.png

From a kind bunny @confidentRabbit7311 🐰

image_1690400018.png

From the cutest friend @yourfriend247 🤗

image_1690400076.png

From a caring peerson @broadfemmelovelive 🎈

image_1690400183.png

From the very eloquent and thoughtful peer @HealingTalk 💗

image_1690400594.png

Speaking of which, Marcelo also has a beautiful gift for you! 🎁Click to unwrap🎁

Oh my that's sooooo much loveee, thankyouuu beautiful people for taking the time to make Fristo smile so wide and feel all the love and admiration all of us have for them! Which is a lot haha, @fristo we may need a million more birthdays to celebrate you, and that wouldn't be enough either!

image_1690401583.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

That's such a pretty and colorful post Sun!🤩🥳💙❤💜

So much hardwork and talent you've got!! Impressive🥳

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 27th, 2023

@magnificentNutella thankyouu, lovely!💜🎈

GrimSox July 27th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Sun, you're amazing! 🌞 Your designs are vv cute, warm, and cheerful. ❤️ I hope to incorporate some of that vibe in my creations as well. You really choose the colours well. In my designs, I feel the need for the stroke effect (colorful borders) around text. Canva isn't helping :D I think you use other tools? Also, I found a website called emoji to png. We can put emojis there and download as pngs.

🌞🌞🌞 Also, I could ask you where you get so much energy from to make and post so many, but I just watched Oppenheimer, and now I understand that you eat many many hydrogens daily.

@grimsmark8

Awww I'm so honored to hear it inspired you some way, however, I'd like to mention that you have a lovely vibe to yourself, and it's translated well in your postings as well.

Oof yes, some text borders would be awesome, I'm unsure how to add those here (': and haha no, so far only wrapping my head around canva xD (canva people should make me their ambassador or something already lollll 😭) when I exhaust all my braincells in maintaining some *originality* from this one, I might move to another! XD Any suggestions? Some of our team mates also use Befunky I think! :o

Ooh that's pretty cool to know about adding emojis! Thankyouu for sharing! 😃

And and and oh noes, they shared my secret in the movie?! How unfair! 😛

Hehe, this made my day, thankyouuu, Charliee, it's actually kind, observant, thoughtful and uplifting people like you here who keep encouraging me to keep on keeping on. ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It's a vv pretty Sunshine! 🌞❤

And and, the rainbowy letters, it is a lot of works and took a lot of hours to make fosho!

Every graphic is carefully created. Chu work hard, and crafting these beautiful appreciations, as owlways 🤗❤

@VictoriaLove7

It issss, Viccc, the worst is when you've typed and laid out the entire post and then it shows "API error" lol *cries*! Finally got posted!😭

Thankyouu for acknowledging the "behind-the-scenes" and owlways being so wondrously appreciative! You da bestest best!❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yes yes, sometimes there is API error when we are going to post!

Thank *you* Sunshine 🌞❤ for all your hard works and efforts to make this for Fristo's birthday! 🎉

This post is difficult to make even without the API error. It must have been even a lot more redoing the whole thing cuz the rainbowy letters have to be typed again! It is surely a lot of hours spent to post this 🥺❤

🤗*hugss tightttt* *shares pizza 🍕 🍕 *

@VictoriaLove7 Aww *hugs back tightly and shares pizza wichuuu* thankieees!🥰🤗❤

lightPrune1000 July 27th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I just saw this, Thank you for making this! I truly appreciate it!

@lightPrune1000 So pleased to hear that!

heathermarie95 July 27th, 2023

Hello @SolitaryBird

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-07-26-at-9-26-33-pm_1690421302.png

To SolitaryBird -

It is great to see that

you are a room supporter for

the Mindfulness Center & 50 & Over community.

Keep up the great work!

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are!

SolitaryBird July 27th, 2023

@heathermarie95, thank you!

Secret friend, thank you! You brought a smile to my face. I hope you are doing well, too. 😊

heathermarie95 July 27th, 2023

Hello @xLifeismycanvas

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-07-26-at-9-38-22-pm_1690421967.png

To Lifeismycanvas -

It is great to see

that you have your own book.

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation.

Keep being the kind

person that you are.