Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 26th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers sorry for screenshotting because? :O it was a clever idea, Nii budyy, you rock! <3

LoveMyMoonflowers July 26th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Okay hehe <3 *sending luvv and huggless* you are too kinddd shining buddyy <3

GrimSox July 26th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers Yes, and thank you sun for letting me know it's a Canva problem :D I was searching for similar emoji packs but they aren't the same as 7cups emojis. I will try though

Optimisticempath July 27th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers your sooo sweet πŸ₯Ί thankyou for making this beautiful post for @justfarheen πŸ’• appreciate you lots flower buddy πŸ€—

LoveMyMoonflowers July 27th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Appreciate you ever so much as well <3 Optii-buddy

justFarheen July 28th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

You are so sweet and kind! Thank you so much for the appreciation (my first-ever appreciation hehe πŸ’—)

Thank you for being there for me Opti! For comforting me with your kindness and love. You are so special! I'm sorry for not being able to reply sooner. This too shall pass, yesss, hopefully, it does. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΉπŸ’—πŸ’— Slowly trying to rebuild now, piece by piece

justFarheen July 28th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank you so much for this lovely purple cute post. I love the graphics and the way you have smartly handled the emojis! You are so amazing! πŸ’—πŸ’—

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 25th, 2023

Hey hey my fellow lovely ambivert Flora, aka @ThatChristLover, really thrilled to share some sweet (literally🧁and metaphoricallyπŸ₯°) appreciations for you from three of your awesome peers. πŸ’›

First up from @musicalbubbles1572, whose note for you is as adorable as their username! πŸ’›

image_1690307702.png

Sneaking in next is a generous secret friend, who feels you may know them too well already, and you possibly do, not many people are as giving and thoughtful as this (not-so) secret friend! πŸ’›

image_1690308781.png

And now the sweetest cupcake from the sweetest @LoveToGod, who just knows how to melt hearts by winning them over! πŸ’›

image_1690308886.png

Awe thanksss so much lovely appreciators, y'all are so kind, caring, appreciative and uber cute. πŸ’›

Floraaaa, how does it feel to be *thisss* amazing?! Keep being *you*, so many people love you for who you are, because you're so beautiful as you are. Looking forward to see you around more, lovely one! πŸ’›

LoveMyMoonflowers July 25th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This is so beautifullll shining budddyyyy <3

Also time to reveal the thing I wanted to reveal :P

I wrote the 'secret friend' one heeeheeee ~ which is why i said 'welp you probably already know who wrote thisss'

@ThatChristLover and flora I meant every single word of it, okie bestie? <3 I love chuu so muchhh aaaaa.

And yeah sun your post is absolutely. positively. gorgeous.

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Aww love it when secret friends reveal themselves haha. Your message for Flora is sooo sweet, Nii buddy and I'm super duper happy to hear that! *huggssssss* πŸ’›

ThatChristLover July 27th, 2023

@lovemymoonflowers

awww Tysm Ni you’re note was so sweettt Ilysm buddy ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

@musicalbubbles1572

@Lovemymoonflowers

@LoveToGod

Oh my gosh guys this is so sweet πŸ₯Ή thank you sososo much literally you guys are the absolute best ❀️ y’all literally made my day 9999x better thank you so much >w<

LoveMyMoonflowers July 27th, 2023

@ThatChristLover

Awh floraa you deserve ittt! <3 *huggles if okie*

Also it's been pretty near forever 😭 i've missed chu.

*moves to our talk-space hehe*

Tysmmm ❀️ *huggles backs*

fr 😭 I missed you toooo

*follows πŸ˜„*

A kind note from one awesome pear to another~ this is pearfect!πŸ₯°

Hi hi @GoldenPear3098 you've received an appreciation from @Samar19 for being your *golden* self ~ this includes being Respectful, Patient, Empathetic, Coachable, Supportive and a Great Problem-Solver! πŸ’š

image_1690309589.png

Thankyou for being so supportive and appreciative of one another. Pears like you are supremely inspirational! πŸ’š

goldenPearr July 25th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@Samar19 Thank you so much Samar, was happy to help. β€οΈπŸ«‚πŸ’–

Hiyaa @EmberHeart, nice to meet you! My sweet friend @YourCaringConfidant has a hearty appreciation for you, this one's full of gratitude, specially for you! 🧑

image_1690310082.png

Desiree, you continually affirm for me that smile spreader isn't just a badge or limited to a "role", anyone can be a "smile spreader" with the heart for it! You'll always be the best smiler there is! Thank youu for spreading countless smiles around being just *you*! 🧑

Sending lots of positivity and love your way, Ember. Maybe also tissues lol, after this heart-felt display of kindness, Desiree has that effect on people! 🧑

YourCaringConfidant July 25th, 2023
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Pass those tissues over this way, 🌞🌝. I'm needing them too after seeing how beautiful of a job you did to deliver my note. Thank you, Sun. 😘😍πŸ₯°
20230725-150434_1690311943.png

@YourCaringConfidant Aww *sends tissues and hugs* to Desiree, thankyouuu, this is just so cuteee, saved it hehe!πŸ₯°β€πŸ€—

lightPrune1000 July 25th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

How do you make the pictures?

@lightPrune1000

I play with some available templates in the design app (I use canva usually), some mix and match with different elements, stickers, font, colors etc! πŸ˜ƒ

EmberHeart August 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @YourCaringConfidant

Thank you! ^_^ *hugz*

VictoriaLove7 July 25th, 2023

Hiya

@Mel πŸ“·

you got an appreciation from the amazing appreciator

@Waterfallsofnature36 πŸ’§

20230724-112516-0000_1690310563.png

From me

@Waterfallsofnature36

Thank you for your kind presence. You are appreciated! πŸ’§

@Mel

Thank you for being an ambassador and for making listener track great! πŸ“·

Mel August 3rd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 This is very sweet! Thank you for your kind words & for the appreciation message! Happy to be here. All the love for you two!

VictoriaLove7 August 3rd, 2023

@Mel

Thank you, Mel, thank you also for your works as ambassador!

Hiya

@Jill7Cups 🐢

you got an appreciation from

@LovingPeacefulHeart 🌸

png-20230724-111733-0000_1690310827.png

From me

@LovingPeacefulHeart

Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are a wonderful person! 🌸

@Jill7Cups

Thank you for your kind presence. You are appreciated! 🐢

@VictoriaLove7 woooofsss with joy, this is beautiful, Vicccc!😍

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank chuu, Sunshine! 🌞❀

And your pear post is pearfect! 🍐

πŸ€—β€

lightPrune1000 July 25th, 2023

Self appreciation time

Thanks Fristo for allowing me to appreciate myself.

I am focusing on appreciating myself for protecting myself from being used as a supply by a narcissist ex friend and the hubby and children be the supply for her.

download-7_1690317192.jpeg

heathermarie95 July 26th, 2023

Hello @YourCaringConfidant

You have received an appreciation from @Fristo & @magnificentNutella !

screenshot-2023-07-25-at-9-25-10-pm_1690335017.png

screenshot-2023-07-25-at-9-27-48-pm_1690335034.png

To YourCaringConfidant

It is great to see how

appreciated you are with

the 7cups community!

To Fristo -

Thank you for being awesome

and for everything you do for 7cups!

To magnificentNutella -

I love your profile picture!

It is fantastic to see the

awesome reviews left for you!

magnificentNutella July 26th, 2023

@heathermarie95

Thank you so much Heather!πŸ’œ This is such a pretty post, I love it!

-nutella🌌

heathermarie95 July 26th, 2023

@magnificentNutella

oh of course :)

we appreciate you :)

YourCaringConfidant July 26th, 2023
@magnificentNutella
Thank you so much! For you, sweet one!
png-20230726-014132-0000_1690350149.png

@YourCaringConfidant

Awww Desiree!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS, you just brightened my day. The graphics WOWOW and thank you for your kind wordsπŸŒΈπŸ’«

-a virtual hug from me xoxoπŸ’œπŸ’œ

@heathermarie95
20230726-011137-0000_1690348329.png
@Fristo
I hope to make you smile just as you have made me smile. Thank you.
πŸ’š πŸͺ πŸ’š πŸͺ πŸ’š πŸͺ
20230726-015936-0000_1690351316.png

Hiya @Samar19 🌸

You have received an appreciation from none other than the amazing Pear aka @goldenPear3098 🍐

golden1_1690343630.png

Rawr-some! Your friend also sent you a picture of two dino-mite friends calling each other. How cute!

golden2_1690343901.jpg

A note from me:

I'm so happy to see you two appreciating each other. Here's to a long-lasting friendship!πŸ’™

@Samar19 , you surely are an amazing friend who supports others through thick and thin!

@goldenPear3098 , having pear as a friend is like having a juicy slice of sweetness in life!

You two make a great pear of friends🍐, can't wait to see where your journey takes you!😊

@magnificentNutella How adorableeee, Love the pretty post and your sweet words for our peers. Big yay for your first post!πŸ₯°

@magnificentNutella Omg, you're a smile spreader! *claps* Look at you! This posting is absolutely soooooo darn cccuuuuuttteeee! If those aren't the cutest little baby dinosaurs I ever did see. Lol. Awwww. Great job on the graphic! You're doing wonderful! Just wonderful, Nutella.

Supernova880 July 26th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant and @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you Sun and Desiree!!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Ikr cutest baby dinos ever!πŸ˜€