Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

LoveMyMoonflowers July 24th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Awh thank youu! :') hehe 'moonflower' is the nickname i use to refer to my sweet friends on cups<3

AnnaSilverberg July 24th, 2023

💛 What a beautiful day 💛

🌈 Hey there @YourCaringConfidant 🌈

🌞 You have been appreciated by @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

💗 Isn't it wonderful! 💗

🌟We all know that you are filled with amazing qualities,
you are so caring and kind and that is something that is easily seen🌟

💕 You are so helpful and always willing to give your support to those who need it 💕

🌈 You are so cheerful and it's always so much joy to be around you 🌈

🌞 Sun has left you a beautiful and amazing message 🌞

🌈Lets check it out🌈
1_1690239277.jpg
💛💗❤️💜💚💙
2_1690239344.jpg
Click Here To See Both Photos

"Desiree really gives it her all to any post she takes up, takes it and levels it up to a 1000 and more, with her out of this world, adorable graphics and beautiful, straight-from-her-heart words. Words that seep in and make the reader feel oh-so warm and loved.❤ I meannnn, just look at the beautiful graphics she makes, they are always super profesh, adorable and uber cute. I love how personalised and vibrant they always are. Desiree doesn't miss a beat in making an appreciation extra special! I'm soooo inspired with her creativity! ❤"

🌞 What a beautiful message, Sun! 🌞
💕 You are so amazing and you surely shine your positive light on Desiree here 💕
💛 Thank you for sharing your amazing words of kindness with us 💛
🌈
💚 Desiree, you are absolutely wonderful, amazing and fantastic! 💚
💕 You are truly a source of joy and care, thank you for being here with us 💕
🌟 You are absolutely the best 🌟
🌈
😊 We wish you both a wonderful rest of your day 😊
💙

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 25th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg

Omigoshhh I feel like being transported to rainbow-land with all these pretty colors hehe, thankyouuuu so much for this spectacularly beautiful post for a wonderful peerson and your kind words, Anna! 🥰

YourCaringConfidant July 26th, 2023
@AnnaSilverberg
For my beautiful twin. ♡
3-20230725-223800-0002_1690339136.png
AnnaSilverberg August 4th, 2023
🌈 @YourCaringConfidant 🌈

🌟 Oh wow, 🌟
💚 Desiree, I just saw this now 💚
💕 Thank you for your wonderful message 💕
💙 You are amazing 💙
✨💙

July 25th, 2023

It's been only 2-3 days since I met @magnificentNutella

But it's been so wonderful and I am loving this journey with them.

Here is some appreciation for you, Nutella:

nutella1_1690255284.png

nutella2_1690255302.png

Appreciators: Fristo, @YourCaringConfidant

Graphics By: Awesome Friend YourCaringConfidant

💛

magnificentNutella July 25th, 2023

@Fristo

@Fristo, @YourCaringConfidant

Thank you so much Fristo & Desiree. You both are very kind and beautiful. This appreciation means a lot to me and has touched my heart deeply❤

Hihi love the graphics a lot, they are the best!😀

-with love from Nutella🌌

GrimSox July 25th, 2023

@magnificentNutella Hello there, Nutella! Clearly, you are so loved :) Welcome back and I hope to run into you someday 😊

magnificentNutella July 25th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Hello there, Charlie! Thanks a lot! I'm looking forward to seeing you someday too 😊🥳

YourCaringConfidant July 26th, 2023

@magnificentNutella You're so sweet, Nutella. Awwww. ♡ I'm so glad you like the graphics and your sweet notes. You are so deserving! :)

os-nutelinhas.gif

Cheyenne2010 July 25th, 2023

Hi everyone, I am new and excited to join this wonderful community.

@Cheyenne2010 So are we, to have you with us!💛

animated-greeting-card-welcome.gif

lightPrune1000 July 25th, 2023

Thanks Fristo for allowing me to appreciate myself. I am appreciating myself for knowing that my 'ex friend' is a narcissist. I am focusing on protecting myself. Her hubby, children, are her supply.

Picture quote

images-6_1690257235.jpeg

images_1690257215.jpeg

I am focusing on appreciating my ability and my life. And appreciating Fristo, happy birthday Fristo

download-6_1690257304.jpeg

warmheartedCamp3360 July 25th, 2023

Here comes a cute and beaut appreciation from @VioletVeritas for you @NeonBlueberry1843 !!

blue-watercolor-thank-you-postcard-1_1690283884.jpg

It goes "Neon Blueberry has an amazing love vibe. They envelope anyone they touch with this feeling of complete and utter love." 🩵🩵

And if you're already amazed, get ready to be enchanted !! Cause @VioletVeritas has taken the time and effort to make this whole lotta special for you . A berry beautiful self-made graphic with a lovely note !!!

screenshot-20230725-134453-photos_1690283827.jpg

Blueberries do kick out the blues and Neon Blueberry does it twice as great. I really appreciate how wonderful you are @NeonBlueberry1843. You are so loved !! 💚

@VioletVeritas You deserve an appreciation for your grateful heart and kind attitude. A wholehearted *Thank You* 💚

CalmRosebud July 25th, 2023

@warmheartedCamp3360 Thanks for making this Appreciation so Lovely. I hope Neon Blueberry will see it!

You're welcome @VioletVeritas 🩷 And don't you worry @neonBlueberry1843 will love your appreciation as much as I do !!

@warmheartedCamp3360

Mitttyy cupcakeee this is such a beautiful post, love the bluesome blues! Yay for the firsttt, keep at it!🧁🥰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Yay for the first !! And I love the "Mittty" 🩷🧁

@warmheartedCamp3360 Hehe I'm glad, its gonna stay! :P 🥰

image_1690287993.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou social-distancing.gif

@warmheartedCamp3360

Awww sooo warm, couldn't not-feel it. *hugs Mittyy🧁 backkk*🤗

neonBlueberry1843 August 4th, 2023

@warmheartedCamp3360

I love you tas, your appreciation means so much to me, you are full of love, you give me so much of love, you make me feel so happy and amazing, I miss you

warmheartedCamp3360 August 4th, 2023

@neonBlueberry1843

Tagging tas here 🤗 @VioletVeritas

CalmRosebud August 4th, 2023

@neonBlueberry1843

@neonBlueberry1843

Super Huge Hugggggssssss, so glad you got to see your wonderful appreciation and thank you to @warmheartedcamp3360 for making the word part so pretty and nice, just like you. Take care my dear friend, I know you are successful at what ever you do because you are determined, and hard working, and lucky and strong and beautiful. Lots of love and I know you are busy but at least I know you are still here and happy.

neonBlueberry1843 October 25th, 2023

@VioletVeritas

I just love you so so so so so so so so much, I know i do not come here much but i will try my best to. i just miss you a lot, and sending so many hugs to you, you make me feel accepted and loved. Thank you for making me feel so supported, you make me believe in angels, i miss you, i hope you see my message.

CalmRosebud October 25th, 2023

@neonBlueberry1843

screen-shot-2023-10-25-at-7-03-03-am_1698231796.png

GrimSox July 25th, 2023

😊🌺Aloha! @Hawaii968 🌺🌺🌺😊

What have you done!!?? Look... Look at the consequences of your kindness and helpful nature!!!
😮 annndddd....

You have been appreciated by
@SomebodyIUsedToKnow8143 😯 Check it out:

athawaii968_1690285984.png

Not only this, Somebody finds you
Authentic, Supportive, Empathetic, a Great Communicator, and Emotionally Intelligent! Also, they marvel at your Ability to Delegate.

A simple and sweet message that conveys soo so much. Unfortunately, we cannot find @
SomebodyIUsedToKnow8143 on 7cups any more, but no worries, let this smol appreciation represent the biiig help and support that @Hawaii968 gave them and others. Every bit helps, and I hope Somebody is alright 😄

Thank you for your kindness, @Hawaii968 :)
The sharing circle is one of the best places to practise it.

Georginahowe July 25th, 2023

@grimsmark8

they changed name to spicysomebody I think

GrimSox July 25th, 2023

@Howegeorgia20

Georgia :D Hello!!!

hmm, spicysomebody still shows not found :( I hope they might find it, if they're still in touch with hawaii

Georginahowe July 25th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Was something like that cant remeber

LoveMyMoonflowers July 25th, 2023

We received an appreciation for @justFarheen from @Optimisticempath 😮

The note reads...
my-1st-pat-post_1690303590.png

I really hope you're okay Farheen :') Optii is right- this too shall pass <3 we're here for you friend.

And thank you soo much Optii-buddy <3 for taking the time to write this kind, heartfelt little message- we appreciate you so much as well!

@LoveMyMoonflowers

The emojis look so cute haha, the p in this purple post stands for prettyyy perfect first post. Way to go, Niii buddy! 💛

LoveMyMoonflowers July 25th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Heh thank you shining buddy <3 I don't think I did it very well but hopefully as I do more posts i'll improve :')

warmheartedCamp3360 July 26th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers congrats for the firstt, moon !! Love how dreamy and magical it looks, the lavender-pink combo is 🩷🩷

GrimSox July 26th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers A great start Moon, lovely emojis indeed 🌞 and yess... you will get better... we all do 😌😊

LoveMyMoonflowers July 26th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Tysm Charliee! :)

GrimSox July 26th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers how did you put emojis? I went on canva and it's not showing them in the final image :(

@grimsmark8

Wait it happened with you too? :0 it didn't show up on mine either, once I saved it :( i thought it was a glitch in my laptop lol.

I really wanted the emojis to be seen haha, so I just took a screenshot of it and edited it so the appreciation note was the only thing visible.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 26th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers @grimsmark8

lol yes lovely people, canva is awful for ruining the emojis :') they don't show up post-uploading here!

Nii buddy that's a lil hectic I knowww :') but you are so awesome for trying to preserve the message the same aww! <3 I try to use similar stickers/ elements available of the smilies to keep the essence intact also! <3

Screenshotting can be helpful also! :D

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Oh yes, stickers are good as well! <3 and hehe sorry for the screenshot thing :') I didn't really know what else to do while I was working on it..