Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Keith22534 June 27th, 2023

@Rubylistens22

Thanks again for the apprciation post. Love you!

@VictoriaLove7

Hey, I haven't talked to you in a while. I was inactive on cups. Thanks a lot Victoria. These are one of the first appreciation I've been getting because of my inactivity. But I'm visiting. Thanks. Love you.

VictoriaLove7 June 28th, 2023

@Keith22534

Hey Keith! I have just got the chance replying to recent posts. 😊 I saw your thread, then I thought to send you an appreciation 😁

Keith22534 June 27th, 2023

@Rubylistens22

Thanks so much for the appreciation! you make amazing posts!

and to the secret friend, I know who you are. thankyou

blissfulSky8162 June 25th, 2023

A secret friend appreciates @StarGazer2401

⭐🌸🌈💛🧡💚💙🌈⭐🌸🧡💛💚💙🌸🌈⭐

🌈Here's what they think about @StarGazer2401

⭐Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,

💛Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.,

🌸Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity.,

💚Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.,

💙Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

🌈Here's what they have to say:

e1d34a7fa95d4bda8fb7c5205c2dc2ec_1687718371.png

It reads : Star tries to console others in support rooms. It is a wonderful thing to do, because everyone has their struggles including you, but you try to be in support rooms to console other members.

To the appreciator - Thank you for recognizing and appreciating a peer. You've done a beautiful job writing something you appreciate from your heart

To the appreciated @StarGazer2401 - How wonderful of you to be so very supportive. I really hope to see you in action and we're so proud and happy to have you in this community

StarGazer2401 June 25th, 2023

I'm not sure who appreciated me but if you see this, thank you so much~. I bet I appreciate you just as much too, let's keep appreciating each other in the future!

heathermarie95 June 25th, 2023
Hello @CallumKing2000
You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-06-25-at-3-30-37-pm_1687721894.png

To CallumKing2000
Stay Strong. You are doing
a great job. Every day is a new beginning.

To Secret Friend
It is nice to see you
appreciating someone
and making their day a better one.
Continue being the kind person that you are.
CallumKing2000 July 14th, 2023

Thanks for the appreciation whoever sent this I appreciate it I'm greatful for whoever took the time out to do this for me, Godbless you 🙏❤️🍩🥤

heathermarie95 June 25th, 2023

Hello @FineFrog15

You have received an appreciation from @VictoriaLove7 !

screenshot-2023-06-25-at-5-34-27-pm_1687729103.png

To @FineFrog15

You are doing an excellent job.

Stay strong & continue to be

kind to yourself.

To @VictoriaLove7

It looks like you have made a lot

of progress as a member here.

Keep up the great work

& stay strong!

FineFrog15 June 25th, 2023

@heathermarie95

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you so very much HeatherMarie and Vickity Vic Vic! 😊❤️

Vickity, your message could not have come at a better time! 😇 My, oh my, some days can be truly interesting around here, that's for sure. It can come to a point when drastic times call for drastic measures even if it isn't a fun thing to have to deal with. *sighs* I guess sometimes you just have to put it all down, step in front of others to shield them, take the brunt of the punishment when you know they have taken on a burden long enough, on their own. ❤️

We are a team around here. Teamwork makes the dream work! 😊 These aren't just words I say. Sometimes kindness is mistaken for weakness and nothing is farther from the truth. ❤️

Thank you for being an amazing teammate! ❤️ Thank you for your strength! ❤️ Thank you for being a true friend! ❤️ Thank you for appreciating me because I sure do appreciate you. I will be counting you in my gratitude moments today, just as I have, many days before. So grateful for you! 😇

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

VictoriaLove7 June 26th, 2023

@FineFrog15

Froggity Frog Frog 🐸😇

I like it when you step in front of those who have been taken on a burden, cuz sometimes some people are trying to provoke us to get reactions.

We need people like you who can sense when some people said something that seem nice but actually they are being sarcastic and insincere. (And yet they felt they gave us a favor *_* )

Those people need a firm reminder. I truly appreciate you and your way of handling things, Froggy! 🐸

Thank you for putting me in your gratitude moments, Froggy 🥺 and for being my true friend! 🐸😇

*high fives*🐸 and *big big hugs*🤗

FineFrog15 June 26th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

❤️❤️❤️

@heathermarie95

Thank you for making this cute post for Froggy! 🐸

The froggy background is cute 😄

heathermarie95 June 26th, 2023

of course! and i agree! 😀

AnnaSilverberg June 26th, 2023

🌞What a wonderful day🌞

⭐️ Hey there @HalcyonSalad ⭐️

🌕 You have just been appreciated by @Jodybreeze 🌕

⚡️ How wonderful! ⚡️

🌙 They feel that you are 🌙

🌟Responsible🌟Great Communicator🌟Consistent🌟

They also left you a wonderful message:
copy-of-smile-spreader-1_1687745004.jpg
Click To See Photo

"Provides helpful and loyal encouragement"
💛
💛What a wonderful and a heartfelt message Jodybreeze💛
I can feel the kindness radiate from it and it's amazing
🌞 Thank you so much for sharing it with us 🌞

💛 Thank you HalcyonSalad for being so helpful and encouraging to your fellow Cupsers 💛
🌞 I can just imagine how truly grateful the people that you're surrounded by
are to be in your presence, we are lucky to have you here on Cups 🌞

😊 We wish you both a wonderful rest of your day 😊
✨💙✨

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 2nd, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg

Soooo exquisiteee, Anna! Love this!💛

Way to go, @HalcyonSalad 💛

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 26th, 2023
You thought so nice, as owlways, @VictoriaLove7, thankyou for sending this "I'm thinking of you" note for @GloriaD, with a sprinkle of your kindness, again, as owlways! 💛

image_1687794049.png

Vic thinks you possess the following qualities, Gloria:

🌻 Humble
🌻 Coachable
🌻 Respectful
🌻 Inquisitive
🌻 Problem-solver

You certainly do and so many more! 💛

I hope you're doing well, Gloria, like Vic said, thank *you* for everything you do, but specially for caring for the peer appreciation program, you've made your care and love felt every time ever since you've become a part of the team, in every thing you say and do. Super grateful for youuu! 💛

Vicccc, I'm a fan xD how do you make so many people feel so much respected, valued and appreciated for being them and for everything they do, in the simplest ways too. It only takes one thought to brighten a life, thankyou for brightening so many lives with your sweet thoughts! 💛

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshineee 🌞❤ thank *youu* for making this beautiful and cutu graphic! 🥺❤

The sunflower 🌻 is Gloria pfp,

but but it's also portrays *you* , cuz you are Sunshine 🌞 and your favorite flower is Sunflower fosho ❤

and the smol emoji with rainbow face is the appreciator (me rainbow 🌈 😄)

I love the emoji color that are rainbow instead of yellow 😄

It is the smol details that makes your graphic vv special, you owlways know how to make every graphic so meaningful. ❤

And your message makes this post even more awesome! 🤗❤

@VictoriaLove7

It was a pleasure to make this from an amazing hooman to another wonderful hooman!🥰

Yussss, I love sunflowers fosho!😄

Your sweet comments brighten my day and encourage me to keep going at it, Vicc, means so so so so much to me!🤗

GloriaD July 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww, thank you so much @VictoriaLove7 and Sun 💛💛💛💛 I'm doing well, just been really busy, but hopefully I can come here again soon 😊 Thank you for thinking of me and your wishes, I think of PAT and 7 Cups too 🥰

GloriaD July 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Oh and thanks to @Fristo for sending me a PM about this post 🌸

Hey (*•؎ •*)

@FriedPotatoes 🍟

you have been appreciated by a secret friend.

20230626-212106-0000_1687794637.png

These are the qualities that they find in you

20230626-212106-0001_1687794671.png

From me

To Secret Friend

Thank you for giving this appreciation. Hope you are doing well too! 🌸

To @FriedPotatoes

Thank you for your kind presence in chatrooms. I remember you too and I remember you asked if I can draw. Hope to hear from you! 🍟

@VictoriaLove7 I see someone's trying new layouts! 😛 So impressed with this one, way to go, Vicc! 🥰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank chuu, Sunshine! 🌞❤ It means a lott coming from you, cuz I admire the graphics you made 🥺❤

Yes yes, it is a new layout 😄 The letters are kinda smol, I hope they are legible 🤗❤

@VictoriaLove7 Aww I am so honored to hear that!🤧

I feel, all of us continue to feel inspired from each other and keep trying our best to spread the widest smiles! You are an incredibly talented smile spreader, Viccc! ❤

The letters are perfectly legible, I think! 😃

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🤗❤ I think you're simply the best, Sunshine 🌞

simplethebest.gif

heathermarie95 June 29th, 2023
Hello @Perach1
You have received an appreciation from @Beck1

screenshot-2023-06-29-at-7-34-50-pm_1688081848.png

To @Perach1
It is great to see that you
take part in discussions.
Keep up the great work.

To @Beck1
It is great to see that
you have 11 roles within
the community.
Keep up the great work as well
and keep being the kind person
that you are.
friedpotatoes July 5th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 awww tyy secrett member 🤍 hope to see you soon! Take caree🤍

Hey hey everyone, this one's for the 7 cups staff, 7 cups team and all the listeners, from a secret friend! 💛

"The way they help us with support"

Secret friend finds the following set of qualities in this vast group:

☕ Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions.

☕ Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

☕ Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

☕ Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

☕ Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

Thankyou for the appreciation, Secret friend, our community is filled with such wonderful people, no matter what account they are on and what they do, each one has a special place here, yourself included. 💛

Hey everyone (*•‿•*)

We got a wonderful self-appreciation from

@Lightprune1000 🌼

20230626-173631597_1687796383.jpeg

From me

@Lightprune1000

Not being envious or wanting what others have is definitely something that we all should remember. Way to go, Prune! 🌼

Prune send this picture

images-12-1_1687796509.jpg

lightPrune1000 June 26th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Thanks for posting this! I've been waiting to see this! I truly appreciate it!

Emojis only edition! 😛

How does @communitymodChristine makes everyone around her feel?

image_1687797048.png

On a scale of 😮 to 🥰 how sweeet is this appreciation from @YourCaringConfidant, mhm?

image_1687797073.png

How did I feel when I first read the message?

image_1687797181.png

All heart eyes hehe!

Onwards with the sweet message! 🥰

image_1687797000.png

Chrissssyyyyy, you're an amazing mod and hooman, thankyouuu for keeping our chatrooms so much fun and uber lovely to be in, you make any room feel so much comfortable for others. I have major fomo for this session now lol, emojis are too fun, thankyouuu for hosting! 🥳

Sending donuts your way! 🍩❤

Desiree, you never fail to amaze me with how incredibly thoughtful and appreciative you are. And how you always take it a notch higher. Thankyouu for this beautiful appreciation you wrote for Chrisyy, you put your heart in it, like always, with the cutest instruction for the post haha, I love it, I love it when people go that extra mile. There's all kinds of special people, and then there's you, leading the way! 💛

Here's how you make me feel lol!

image_1687797690.png

Big loveee to both of you wonderful people!🤗

YourCaringConfidant June 26th, 2023
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
OMG!!!! My heart! You really outdid yourself with this posting. I just love everything about it. Now I may have made a side note but you went all out with it. Literally everything about this is amazing. Thank you for delivering my note to such a wonderful mod. You took delivering this on a whole other level and I'm so happy.
I adore you, Sun.
183-1831005-heart-emojis-emoji-love-removebg-preview_1687799355.png

@YourCaringConfidant

Awww superrrr happy to hear that!🥰

I adore you tooo, Desiree, you're a blessing!❤

image_1687806341.png

I have legit read and seen hundreds and hundreds of appreciation messages... & as much as I enjoy them all, I would be lying if I said there weren't some that just melts my heart. The following appreciation to @amiableBunny4016 from her Secret Friend is one of this.

This appreciation note is one of the most genuine, beautiful, and heartfelt notes I have ever read and as much as I would love to add to it, it deserves to shine all on it's own.

Sweet, please read this note if you don't read anything else today... this needs to be read.

20230626-135814-0000_1687802589.png

20230626-135814-0001_1687802604.png

Now that you have read it, do me a favor and read it again and again if you need to. And Bunny, if you want to know who your special Secret Friend, please let me know and I will be happy to disclose who it is.

Oh yea, I can't forget-- your secret friend wants you to know that you possess such amazing qualities...

20230626-135814-0002_1687802754.png

Secret Friend: I just want to literally scream your name out loud because you deserve to be shouted out! Talk about someone who writes from their heart. I truly thank you for appreciating Bunny. Thank you for loving our most precious Bunny! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I cant even express truly how amazing you are for writing this. The length of your note intimidates me not and it is just everything! Bunny is so blessed to have you in your life!!!

20230626-141226_1687803157.png

amiableBunny4016 June 26th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

❤️awwww. Desiree this appreciation truly melted my heart haha. ❤️ as always Desiree, you do an amazing job with appreciations and making others smile :o im not surprised by your amazingness and your beauty in making these wonderful appreciations look outstanding *hugs if okay* ❤️ also i know who this person is just by reading their writing lol <3 love youuu <3❤️❤️❤️

Secret Friend

I defo know who you are lovely human ❤️ I will poke you in pms soon. hehe. This is beautiful ❤️ you are genuinely so kind and lovely to be around and you always make me smile ❤️ thank you for being so supportive and genuinely caring in pms. Wheather its in pms or forums your always a fantabulous human ❤️ thank you for everything you do truly ❤️ you are all the same lovely human❤️ haha i love you so so much *hugs if okay* ❤️ the world could turn upside down but i could find no one like you in it❤️ you wrote a whole essay of words🙈 oh my gosh.... not that im surprised because your always so unique and selfless to be around ❤️❤️ you quiet literally put me in tears ❤️ thank you for being such a magnificent part of my life ❤️ i could have never made it this far without you cheering on for me every step of the way ❤️ you always manage to make the small moments worthy ❤️ And you also REMEMBER that your an amazing, fantastic, caring and so much more ❤️ you mean the world to me and i cannot put it into words ❤️i love you so so so so much ❤️ i willl poke you in pms with a little more ❤️❤️ *sends hugs and love if okay*❤️

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 Yayyy, I am so glad you know who your secret friend is because if you didn't, I was so going to run to our thread and tell you anyway. Lol. <3

heathermarie95 June 26th, 2023

Hello @JustMiles

You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2023-06-26-at-7-45-01-pm_1687823238.png

To @JustMiles

As you are currently on a self-care break,

I just want to say I am proud of you

for being sober. Keep up the great work!

To Secret Friend

It is nice to see that you

sent in an appreciation for a member.

It is nice to receive when

they may be going through a tough time.

Keep being the kind person that you are.

heathermarie95 June 27th, 2023

Hello @Hawaii968

You have received an appreciation from @VictoriaLove7 !

screenshot-2023-06-26-at-8-03-07-pm_1687824270.png

To @Hawaii968

It is great to see how appreciated you

are within the 7Cups community.

Keep up the great work

and continue to be

the kind person that you are.

To @VictoriaLove7

It is great to see you

taking time out of your day

to appericate someone for all their hard work

VictoriaLove7 June 28th, 2023