Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

SparkyGizmo June 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Good Day Sunshine, my sweet friend. ❤️❤️❤️ *breaths deeply* I keep coming back to this, reading, crying and smiling. Day after day, trying to find the words to respond. This is so hard to do when crying. It's rare to find me speechless around here. You know that first hand. 😊❤️

We are Spidey Twins for a reason. I'm like wow! Everything you just said, is how I feel about you. It makes complete sense to me why it took you a while to respond. You were feeling just as I am, right at this very moment I imagine. It's so hard to express ones self when moved to the point of tears.

I will always be eternally grateful for you, here as well as in real life for knowing that someone as amazing as you, truly does walk this earth! 😇

Good Day Sunshine, I love you with my whole heart too!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 6th, 2023

@SparkyGizmo

Aww seee now you know hehe, thankieees, Sparkyyy Sparkkkk, eternally grateful to you and for being your spidey twin, it's quite easily one of my most favorite "accolades" (lol😄) here for me! ❤

Awwww thankyouuu🥺, your brightesttt sparkss of kindness and love always seep right through my heart, warm and fuzzy, all is good in the world! Weee Weeee! 🥰

🤗*keeps hugginggggg*🤗

SparkyGizmo June 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

❤️❤️❤️

Tulipsmile May 19th, 2023

تضمين التغريدة

That's great

YourCaringConfidant May 19th, 2023

@Emerbliss has generously given their time to write a very special appreciation note to the one and only lovely Bunny!

🐰 🐇 💗 🌸 🐰 🐇

@amiableBunny4016

This is for you. I'm just warning you though to be sure to gather your tissues because you will surely need them. Happy reading, sweet Bunny.

1-20230519-100303-0000_1684511028.png

2-20230519-100303-0001_1684511040.png

3-20230519-100303-0002_1684511068.png

4-20230519-100303-0003_1684511096.png

da7acb1d5576fced6103772732842a7f3481ba18f146c3c447a0957af131c91c-1_1684511105.jpg

5-20230519-100303-0004_1684511123.png

Ohhhh myyyy, that was truly the most beautiful note ever! Wow. I can feel all the love and genuine care that @Emerbliss feels for you Bunny. And all I can say is that you are so blessed to have someone like Emerbliss in your corner. Just absolutely beautiful. Bunny, you are such an amazing person. Beautiful and kind and full of love. You show so much love and compassion and do so much for others... I, too, wish you would show even a fraction of that to yourself. We are so fortunate to have you (the sweetest Bunny) in our lives and you just deserve all the love! Have a beautiful day, Bunny!

@Emerbliss All I can say for you is...

thankyou.gif

Thank you for showing such love and kindness to our dear friend. Thank you for always building her up and uplifting her with your words. You are the absolute sweetest! 🌸

Emerbliss May 19th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant Thank *you* 💟.....Don't know if saying those two words just once would be enough. The genuine effort you have put in to make this appreciation so warm , lovely and whole souled is exceptional. You literally made my day. I love how adorably you have personalized it for us and that too at the best spots ! Those ideograms look very lovely. This is soo pretty 😍. Thank you for delivering my appreciation to @amiableBunny4016 so colourfully 🌈.

amiableBunny4016 May 20th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

ohhhh miiii goshhh......... i love this design and the graphics Desiree. my favourite one yet.

@Emberbliss

Ohh myyyy......aaa..... you are literally.......😭 i lost words. *hugs if okie* aaaa.... are you like an angel or something T_T because you quiet literally are one of the kindest and most caring people i have ever met in my whole freaking life❤️ This is so so so so sweet and lovely of you and I couldn't put that into better words than you did. 🌺 my friend, its been a pleasure following you through forums and you being involved in my little corner you shining star. you always brighten my day with your words, you are just fantabulous. probaby alot more than that! magnificent! I would probably give the world for people like you ❤️ you melted my heart . you are a beam of kindness, joy, love, empathy and just beautiful beautiful beautiful brightness! you mean so much to me and my forum and you always always shine beams of pleasure and joy into my forums. ❤️ where do i start heyyy? i could write a whole essay ❤️awwwww......... i hope you read that to yourself too and hope you treat yourself with the same beautiful kindness. you are literally the bestest hooman.❤️ THank you so so sos o so sososososooss much for leaving this appreciation because it really made me smile and i could give you a big big hug right now xD Keep being you. because i dont think i could thank you enough for all you do. its been a pleasure getting to know such a wonderful person in forums!

You are a glimmer of hope, a sparkle of joy, a magnificent gift.😭❤️

Bunny

Emerbliss May 21st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016,

hug-elephant.gif

Hugs you back 🫂🫂. Answering your question ; nope , I am not an Angle but gottta say the obvious dear friend 🌻 . You have been one of the most resilient and caring person I have come across , it would be a crime not to let you know how much I admire and appreciate your beautiful self . I feel the joy beyond words and phrases , to know I could make your day a tad bit better and even make you smile while doing so ❤️ . I too am very grateful for the day our paths crossed. People as caring and tough as you are sooo rare, Its one of my very treasured gift that I got to meet you here ☀️ .

YourCaringConfidant May 19th, 2023

I'm so happy to be the one to deliver this very sweet appreciation! This note is from a "secret friend" and is dedicated to the "best listener".

This listener is empathetic, supportive, optimistic, emotionally intelligent, and is a great Communicator and problem-solver.

💜 💛 💜 💛 💜 💛

@blissfulSky8162

We're talking about you here, you amazing person you! Your secret friend (someone you may hopefully be able to guess) wanted to take the time to send you a note to thank you for being such an amazing, supportive listener. Happy reading!

3-20230519-140143-0002_1684519654.png

Awww, what a sweet note! Bliss, I really hope you have an idea of who your secret appreciation is because they deserve to be thanked for making your day! It brings me so much joy seeing your name being appreciated, my friend. You totally deserve it. And the fact that you are labeled the "best" listener, wow, what an honor. You must feel so special. You are truly an amazing, loving, kindhearted person and I, too, thank you for all you do to help people! 😊

Have the most beautiful day, Bliss! Xoxo.

PS: The color theme (purple, black, and yellow) was specially requested from your secret friend. 😀

blissfulSky8162 May 20th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant this is so very beautiful desiree, thank you for making a wonderful post!

And to the secret friend who i recognize, I'm so glad to hear that i made you feel better❤️❤️ and I'd be glad to do it again every single time you ask for help ❤️

victoriousblue17 May 20th, 2023

💙💜💙 3 cheers for @Starlasky 💙💜💙 One of her peers wants to say:

Starlasky is such a cool person 😃 I enjoyed talking in the room and am so glad I met you 💙 you are so positive and lively and so caring and sweet 🌸 You are a great person Star ⭐ Thanks for making rooms a bright place with your fun presence. Looking forward to see you around even more.

star_1684565754.png

Starlasky May 24th, 2023

@victoriousblue17 Thank you soo much for this post!

Awh, such a wholesome message, thank you so much, sadly I'm not able to guess who this is from, but you are very sweet and kind! I'm glad I met you. 💙

victoriousblue17 May 20th, 2023

@CallumCares421 - this appreciation goes out to you!!! 🖤🖤🖤🖤

@Beck1 wants to say that:

callumcares421_1684566434.jpg

Oh and you have so many more wonderful qualities too, like your authenticity, great communication, support, empathy, and so much more!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 20th, 2023
Sooo love it when two people who find a TWIN in each other keep on sending kindness, love and gratitude back N forth! One of the most gratifying things of being a part of 7 cups, finding *your* kinda people and bonding with them through the highs and lows of cups life and beyond! So glad you two amazing people have found a twin in each other, two ultra creative, uber amazing, so thoughtful and extremely gifted people! 💙

Here is a super heart felt, full of gratitude and love- note from @YourCaringConfidant to you, @AnnaSilverberg, keep tissues ready haha! 💕

image_1684568478.png

If that wasn't a big on "Gratitude Shower", Desiree even went the extra mile to write some more sweet compliments for you, describing the word TWIN, and made the following bowtiful graphic for you! 💙

image_1684568524.png

I adore all things love, friendships, gratitude and twinshipssss, and seeing so much of it between you too is such a lovely sight. Bless you two wonderful wonderful people always! All heartssss! 💕💙💕
baci-emoji.gif

YourCaringConfidant May 20th, 2023
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Ohhhhhh myyyyyy! From the bottom of my heart, thank you! You delivered my message to Anna in the most beautiful way. I'm sooo grateful. ♡ I adore you, 🌞!!!
2-20230520-073316-0001_1684582496.png

3-20230520-073316-0002_1684582512.png
AnnaSilverberg May 22nd, 2023
🔆 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🔆
🌟 Wow! 🌟
💛 Sun! This is such a beautiful post! 💛
🌸 Thank you so much for creating it, I love it! 🌸

🌈 @YourCaringConfidant 🌈
💕 My amazing colorful twin of joy! 💕
💓 You are so kind and caring, there are no words that can truly describe it 💓
😊 I am so happy to have you in my life, you are so wonderful 😊
💛 Thank you for being the healing light of joy 💛
🌸 Thank you for being kind and caring 🌸
🌈 You are truly a rainbow of joy 🌈
💛 My brilliant friend 💛
🌈And twin🌈
✨💙✨

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 22nd, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg

Aww thankyou, I loved making it, Anna, you're so amazing! 😊❤

Hello @Lila3456, I hope you're doing well. 🧡

Your beautiful self has received an appreciation from your peer @no9imous, who thinks you are:

🌼 Supportive
🌼 Authentic
🌼 Resilient
🌼 Consistent, and
🌼 Patient

How cool is that, and how cool are you, Lila! Keep on being amazing as ever! 🧡

image_1684569815.png

Thankyou for sharing this appreciation, highlighting such wonderful qualities of your peer, and being so kind with your words, No9imous! 🧡

VictoriaLove7 May 20th, 2023
Hey everyone! (❋•‿•❋)
We have a wonderful appreciation for
@LessMusical 🦆

From the finest frog in Cups
@FineFrog15 🐸

20230519-022649316_1684571003.jpeg

20230519-022605594_1684571016.jpeg

Froggy finds these qualities in you

20230519-022714-0000_1684571048.png

From me (⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)

To @FineFrog15 Thank you for giving this appreciation. Thank you also for your kind presence in MCR. You keep the room safe and fun with your presence. Im glad whenever I see you at MCR! You are a wonderful person (🐸 😁), keep being you, Froggy! 🐸

To @LessMusical Thank you for your kindness towards everyone in MCR. I saw you in MCR once, you were one of only few people who replied when I greeted the room, Music! 🦆
FineFrog15 May 20th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Hi Vic! 😊❤️ Thank you so very much my wonderful friend for creating this post! It's so very pretty and all of the little duckies are sooooooooooooooooooo adorable! I love how you sprinkled them everywhere! 😊❤️🐥🐥🐥

Also, thank you for your kind words to me! ❤️ Your sweet words to me are one of the very first things I get to see when signing onto the site for the day. What a way to start the day! My heart is filled with joy, I have a little extra *kick in my step now* and even looking more forward now to rewarding interactions across the platform because of you. 😇 It wouldn't be the first time you made this happen! I am truly grateful for you! 😊❤️😊

I hope you always continue to be you. You are truly a wonderful person and a gift to 7 cups! I too, smile from ear to ear whenever I see you enter the MCR!

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️ Stay great my friend! Weeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeee! 😊

VictoriaLove7 May 21st, 2023

@FineFrog15

Hi Froggy! 🐸 You are most welcome! 🥰 Your saying that means so much to me. 🤧 I meant everything I said, and I'm so glad that it has made you happy!

Thank you for your kind sweet words to me too, that I can keep being me and that you are happy seeing me in MCR! 𓆏

You are a kind presence in MCR and I'm sure many have felt the same way about you. I looked at the participants list sometimes and excited to enter MCR when I see you there! 🐸🥰

FineFrog15 May 21st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

❤️❤️❤️

May 20th, 2023

@FineFrog15

I'm speechless froggo, I have never received something as beautifully and soulfully crafted from anyone.

We often see our own reflections in others, this is very much true for you, you always find the brighter, kinder sides in people because you are the one of the kindest and brightest souls we have among us.

Thank you very much for your kind words and appreciations my friend. I hope your world is more and more joyful and bright as time progress and you keep bringing your light of positivity and kindness onto others as you always do.

Thank you.

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you very much for helping my sweet friend, Froggo with this!

@LessMusical

Musical........now I'm the speechless one. ❤️ Wow! Those are very powerful words my friend! Yup, I read what you had to say and more than once. Sitting in the space, moved to the point of tears, happy ones. Oooof! Sometimes around here, you can have moments that feel so magical that it just about knocks the wind out of you! This for me was one of them. Thank you my wonderful friend. I am so very grateful for you! ❤️😊

I see the magic happening around here every day. Sometimes we create it, sometimes we are simply able to see it. The most beautiful of all is when we can do both. Abracadabra! 😊❤️😊

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️ Stay magical! 🐤🐥🐥🐥

May 20th, 2023

@FineFrog15

Thank you froggo.

You've a very charming way to put thoughts into words.

You're an intelligent, kind and humble hooman-bean! There's so much for me to learn from you.

Thank you for being an agent of all that is good and bright. I hope only the good and positive things find their way to you.

@LessMusical

❤️❤️❤️

@LessMusical

You're most welcome, Music!

(I was going to put the picture below but it did not work earlier, here it is)

⢀⣴ ⢶⣄⡀

⡿ ⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀ ⢀⣭⣷⡄

⢀⡿ ⣼⡏⢉⣿⣿⣿⡆ ⣾⢡⣿⣷

⣼ ⣷⣄⣻⣿⡿ ⢻⡆

⣿ ⢀⣴⡾ ⢿⡿⢷⣤⣀⡀

⣿⡀ ⢰⣿ ⢷⣄

⣧ ⣦⣄⣀ ⢀⣿

⣹⣧⡀ ⢉⣹⡿ ⢶⢶⡶

⣶ ⢿⣏⣀

⣰⡟ ⢻⡟⣧⡀

⢸⡟ ⣀ ⣷ ⣧

⢸⣷ ⢀⣿ ⢹⡇⢹⡇

⢿⡄ ⣼ ⣸⡇⢸⡇

⢿⣄ ⣰⣿⡀ ⡿⣧⡿

⣧⣀⡿ ⢷⣶ ⢦⡶

⢸⡇ ⢸⣇ ⣄

⣿⣷⡶

Hey everyone! (⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)
We have a wonderful appreciation for
@Healingbeams

From an amazing appreciator
@Emerbliss 🫖

20230519-183501-0000_1684572584.png

These are the qualities that Emerbliss finds in you

20230519-183501-0001_1684572628.png

From me (❋•‿•❋)

To @Emerbliss Thank you for giving this appreciation and for other appreciations you sent. Hope you be kind to yourself and know that you are a wonderful person! 🫖

To @Healingbeams Thank you for making the poem for our appreciation form and for giving encouragement to us. You are appreciated! ⚘

I absolutely love when people take the time to write themselves self-appreciation notes because it tells me they recognize the good in them. And if you ask me, that's a beautiful kind.

( ‿ ✿) ( ‿ ✿)

I'm so happy to announce that @TulipSmile has sweetly taken the time to acknowledge the beautiful qualities presented in herself!

2-20230520-083656-0001_1684586879.png

And if that wasn't good enough, Tulip is also respectful, cheerful, supportive, optimistic, and coachable. She's also a problem-solver and has an amazing ability to delegate!

( ‿ ✿) ( ‿ ✿)

Y'all, I can't even tell you how happy this makes me. Someone knowing her full worth and taking time to show herself some love. It just brings so much joy. Tulip, thank you so much for valuing yourself and sharing with us how wonderful you are.

For that, I think you are pretty wonderful too! Have the most beautiful day!

ec83f2fe54bdd0e0b2859c859c764d2f-t-removebg-preview_1684587221.png

Tulipsmile May 20th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

OMG

Thank you so much for all this beautiful word that make my day 💖💖💖I am very glad to hear that

Thanks again 😊😊

@Tulipsmile I'm soooo glad it made you smile, 🌷! Keep smiling that beautiful smile and thank you for appreciating the beauty in you! 💜

Tulipsmile May 20th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

No words enough for thank you😇🤗

Hi hi lovely @Swanisthebestestttt27 oopss, I mean @swanlistens27 😛 happy to see your bright and beautiful self sharing so much kindness with the world, and yay even more happy to see you receiving it back! ❤

We have the very amazing @beck1 appreciating you for being *you*, which includes uber appreciable qualities such as:

🦢 Supportive

🦢 Authentic

🦢 Great communicator and

🦢 Cheerful

Clearly so authentically amazing, Swannn! Read along this boatiful note from Becki! ❤

image_1684593656.png

You're indeed doing so wonderful already, Swan, can't wait to see you shine even brighter! ❤

Sending mint chocolate chip ice cream your way! 🍦

vday-valentines.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This is so cute, Sunshine! 🌞 The big yellow Swan is similar to Swan's pfp.

(The boatiful note 😁 )

swanlistens27 May 21st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Yess omigawsh, I just realized that XD

I love ducks!!! ❤️😊

swanlistens27 May 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awww, this immediately put such a big smile on my face :') I absolutely adoreee the big yellow duck sun, its so awesome, just like you!!! thanks you soo much beck, yoou're always sooouper kind to me and everyone always and such a wonderful and caring person and host overall, so happi i got to meet you hehe :D

@Beck1

Sunshine, you're so lovley and cheerful XD I looove this soo much, thank you for yet, another awesome post!! You make 7cups such a welcoming and cheerful place!!

I looove you all <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 25th, 2023

@swanlistens27 Sooo happy to make it for your souperrrr lovely self who is souperrrr loooveddddd tooo! Big hugs!❤💛❤

rainbow-text-16_1684595244.png

rainbow-text-17_1684595347.png

rainbow-text-15_1684595372.png

image_1684595400.png

rainbow-text-18_1684595489.png

*big hugs* and *high fivesssss* Sparkyyy Sparkkk you my dear friend, you don't miss a beat.

rainbow-text-19_1684595810.pngrainbow-text-16_1684595820.png

@SparkyGizmo @VictoriaLove7

SparkyGizmo May 20th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

My hero! ❤️❤️❤️ This is so beautiful. Almost fell out of my chair, it's just that gorgeous! True grit, high warmth and high expectations, commitment, loyalty........Good Day Sunshine, you know just how to *hit me* right were I "live". Glad I was able to "call this" and that I know how to pick em'. Vic rocks! 😊❤️

Thank you for knowing how very much I value those qualities in others. It's what I saw in you at first blush as well! ❤️

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, life is good! Thank you to both of you for being in mine. *high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshinee 🌞 *my heart smiles widely* *hugss tighttly* thank you vv much 🥺 for this pro max appreciation post 🥺❤ I lovee the graphic you made, it is super personalized with a rainbow cup and the rainbow fonts! 🥰 and the cutu hug shape by typing. I lovee this a lot, Sunshine 🌞❤

Thank you for making this perfectly pro max appreciation post for me. It requires meticulous skill it is to make the rainbowy font, I know it fosho. (I was going to use rainbow too, but the formatting makes the font smol, I have tried to set it many times.)

And and, simply the fact that you made this for me means a lot to me 🥺❤ You made my week, month, and year. 🥰

I admire you a whole lott, in many ways, in this whole wide world of Cups. Words cannot fully express my gratitude and affection to you. You owlways amaze me with your vv thoughtful graphics. I'm saving this graphic and save the whole post. 🥰

You have a way with words owlways and you are very very original ©️. Everything you said up there means a whole lot to me. I admire you more than you know. You have made innumerable contributions to our community and you have made significant impact in Cups.

Yes yes, I'm very very observant (it's our zodiac thing, right? 🤗)

100000 Cups of rainbow love and more from me to you too! 🤗❤

_______

@SparkyGizmo

Thank youu vv much for giving me this appreciation, Gizmo! ✨ 🥺

It means a lot to me that you wrote this appreciation for me. You are someone I admire for your way of saying things wisely. I'm at a loss for words 🤧 I see you in forum with your thoughtful replies, and you always wisely composed your word when replying to others. You sense things and you know how to clarify things in your calm way. ✨

Thank you for "seeing* me 🥺. Thank you for recognizing and seeing me the way you do, thank you for everything you said. 💛 It means a lott coming from you, cuz I admire you and your calm but firm way of standing up for something. Whenever I see your name in forum replies, I would read carefully what you said. ✨

You define your name, cuz you brings spark to Cups. ✨ Just like a quote you might know. "I believe that angels walk among us.." You know, you and Sunshine are the angels walk among us. Thank you for being *you*.

To \( ^o^ )/

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou and @SparkyGizmo

It is a huge joy and honor for me to receive this appreciation from you, Gizmo and to have you, Sunshine 🌞 made this pro max appreciation perfectly.

You both made my heart very very happy and grateful! ❤

\( ^o^ )/