Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

OnlyWinter May 9th, 2023

@FineFrog15

Ribit ribit 🐸

Froggy how are you?

Rubylistens22 May 8th, 2023

img-3998_1683572988.pngClick here

@amiablebunny4016 thank you so much for appreciating turtle like this! You’re such a star, and you never ever fail to make everyone you meet feel special 💫

@teenytinyturtle your positivity and amazing personality make all the difference, and I think I speak for all of us when I say that we appreciate you for being the amazing person you are!💙
amiableBunny4016 May 8th, 2023

@Rubylistens22

awww thank you so much for posting this Ruby <3 Your amazing!

Rubylistens22 May 9th, 2023

For bigger image

This link should work so you can see a bigger image:)💙

teenytinyturtle May 9th, 2023

@rubylistens22 @amiablebunny4016

thanks for posting Ruby 💜

bunny - gosh I have no words, only tears right now 🥺💜🐢 thank you for your kind message, it really means a lot. Kindness is only what you deserve, and I wish you had more in the world 🌻

amiableBunny4016 May 8th, 2023

Hey lovelies,

Today we have not one but *two* appreciations for someone so wonderful and a brilliant part of the community!

Not only does she take time to listen to others, but her kindness and love flourish across the community, and show extreme passion in everything she does!

I am proud to present 2 appreciations for the lovely @TabbyCat97!

This first appreciation is from a Secret Friend:

screenshot-2023-05-08-at-21-22-12_1683577342.png

click here

You have been appreciated for showing these qualities:

Supportive, Optimistic, Cheerful, Respectful, Empathetic, Emotionally Intelligent

This next appreciation is also from a Secret Friend! :p

screenshot-2023-05-08-at-21-28-28_1683577719.png

click here

You have been appreciated by this Secret Friend for showing these qualities:

Intuitive, Optimistic, Purposeful, Empathetic, Accountable, Supportive, Cheerful❤️

Yayyy! Such lovely appreciations! Thank you so much lovely Secret Friends for reminding tabby of how amazing she is! and for truly being so appreciative!

Tabby you are an absoloute gift to 7cups. Your kindness and your amazing talents dont go unnoticed! You are a beautiful, fantabulous, amazing , warm hearting human and i love you so so much! This community appreciates *you* tabby! Hope you love the appreciations!

Bunny

TabbyCat97 May 9th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Buunnnyy ♡ this post is amazingg, suuchh awesome graphics and a super awesome colour schemeeee :') ♡ yoou aree so super sweet with your words, *hugs* looadsa love bunweee!

Aweee :') oouhh my goodness, the two super sweet appreciations from two super duper lovely hoomans ! Thank you so much for appreciating me, it means so much - and it maadee me smilllee :o you are both amaaazinngg - and I am loves loooves loves seeing you all in the teen listener room also ♡ you made the room a better, brighter place - and I always love seeing you <3 you are amazing, you are fantabullouus and I am so so happy to have met you both - such lovely parts of this community and its so wonderful to watch you grow into the amazing listeners you are :') Have a looovellyy daayy to you all ♡ You have made me smile so so much :o thaankk yoouu * sending hugs and cookies * I appreciate you all so so so muuchh aaaaa!!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 9th, 2023

Hey hey @FineFrog15, your Patient, Inquisitive, Great at communication, Emotionally Intelligent and Effective Problem Self has received a sweet check-in from @OnlyWinter, who is truly one of the sweetest people here!💚

image_1683611705.png

Aww just how adorable is that y'all chilling together, I love friends who check in hehe, and Winter 🐡 just found the bestest way to do so, with the peer appreciation form!🥰

I hope you're doing well, Froggy, you've got people here who care about you, and think only the best for you, but always take your time and be at your pace, it's the thought that matters, right haha! Sending Ribbit loveeee and hugs your way!🐸❤

image_1683611991.png

OnlyWinter May 9th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yayy!! Thank you, Sun!! I love the fish and frog pictures you put in there! Thank you so much!

I just remembered, I sent appreciation for myself, I sent it days before this one. Did you see it? 😮

My name was autumn1100winter at that time.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 10th, 2023

@OnlyWinter Yes haha, I try posting one at a day, so the tags aren't mixed and missed!

On your self appreciations now! ❤

I'm so glad you liked it, I think y'all share such a cute friendship and wanted to make it extra special for you two sweet people! 🥰

FineFrog15 May 9th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@OnlyWinter

Hi Sun! 😊❤️ Thank you for creating this forum post. I love the layout, graphics and thank you for your kind and inspirational words for me! ❤️

It really means a lot that you put the fishy and the froggie together. So very sweet! ❤️ They get along swimmingly, don't you think? (ba-dum-cha, lol 😊) I agree with you whole heartedly, that we sure are lucky to have one of sweetest little fishies ever, with us here! Counting my blessings right along with ya'!

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

Hi Winter! 😊❤️ Hello my fine, finned, fishy friend! Thank you so much for your beautiful message! 😊❤️ I think you are pretty darn fantastic yourself! Grateful to have found a good friend such as you ❤️❤️❤️

I'm doing great and thank you for looking for me. When I've entered the MCR, I've been peeking around and looking for you as well! I'm sorry that we might be entering at different times.

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well! 😊❤️ I sure have missed seeing you. No worries, I know that the best things in life are worth waiting for......sweet fishy friends like you. (I love your pfp btw 😊) I wanted to respond to your tag and sweet message for me above as well, however it has no reply button for it but I did upvote ❤️

As an aside, what do fishies say? Froggies say Ribbit but now it's my turn to learn your language? Glub, glub? Bubble bubble? Inquiring minds want to know 😊

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

@FineFrog15

Awww you're so sweet, Froggy, thankyouuu for noticing and appreciating the graphic hehe, the post, I'm so happy it came out the way I wanted it to!🥰

Y'all are fantabulous people, only the best for youu!❤

*high fives and hugs back* 🤗

Lol yes the 🐸 and 🐡 do get along swimmingly too haha! And I wonder too, glub glub does seem fishy-way to talk! We'll have to learn it also now!😛

Keep being totally awesome!❤

FineFrog15 May 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

❤️❤️❤️

"You're helping in uplifting many souls! 💜" - secret friend

Omigosh YAY! I couldn't be any more happier to share this hearty appreciation for one of the bestest teams on 7 cups!

rainbow-text-13_1683614958.png

All of us have been appreciated by a secret friend and I'll just let them do the further talking haha, totally loving the impact we create and certainly is nice to hear such an encouraging "feedback". Read along, dear coaches!

image_1683613823.png

They also shared a meaningful picture with us! How thoughtful, Secret Friend!

image_1683613866.png

Thankyou dear secret friend for being sooooo thoughtful and kind, your uplifting words and caring gesture to make us feel so seen and appreciated is greatly appreciated!

rainbow-text-12_1683614371.png

Keep up the wonderful work, lovely team! Thankyou for impacting many lives!

So so proud of each one of us!

TabbyCat97 May 9th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aweee this is so so lovely :') thank you so much secret friend - you're incredible! and thank you for the fantabulous posting suunn - aaahh you are so amazing withh making your postss so colourful and eye catching I luuvvss iittt! *hugs* <3

@TabbyCat97 luuvvss you more, Tabbb Tabbb! *hugs backkk* ❤

beck1 May 9th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Awe this is so sweet! Thank you to the secret friend who shared these kind words. And good job to all of the mentors and coaches. Keep up the hard work!!

@beck1 Aw yes so agreed, it's very sweet! Thankyou for your wonderful presence too, Becki!💛

kindheartedLily May 9th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I love this, Sun! <3 <3

@kindheartedLily So glad you do, Lily!🥰 Thankyou for being such a fantabulous leader for the team!❤

Chevy81 May 12th, 2023

Thank you for appreciating the team, Secret Friend. Sweet and considerate gestures like these which empower, motivate, and encourage us to keep giving 🤗💛

Sunnie, thank you for creating this lovely and colorful post 🌞🌻

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 21st, 2023

@Chevy81 Always welcome, Chevy! Thankyou for being a super awesome leader for the team!🥰💛

victoriousblue17 May 9th, 2023

🖤 🤍 🖤 🤍 🖤 🤍 🖤 🤍 🖤 🤍 🖤 🤍 🖤 🤍 🖤 🤍 🖤 🤍 🖤 🤍 🖤 🤍

This appreciation is for the beautiful soul @MoonMerchant . @PatienceImpatiens wants to thank you for being patient, resilient, intuitive, respectful, forgiving, empathetic, and a great communicator.

🖤 🤍 🖤 🤍 🖤 🤍 🖤 🤍 🖤 🤍 🖤 🤍 🖤 🤍 🖤 🤍 🖤 🤍 🖤 🤍 🖤 🤍

moon-merchant_1683620629.png

PatienceImpatiens May 10th, 2023

@victoriousblue17 Thank you Vic for making this appreciation so beautiful. I do hope Moon Merchant likes it! ヽ(・∀・)ノ

You are amazing! @MoonMerchant 💛

VictoriaLove7 May 9th, 2023
Hey everyone! 😃
We got a special appreciation for
@AffyAvo 🌸

From the one who shines brightly in Cups

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

20230509-180044-0000_1683631613.png

20230509-180044-0001_1683631638.png

20230509-180044-0002_1683631662.png

20230509-180044-0003_1683631709.png

20230509-180044-0004_1683631736.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine finds in you 🌼

20230509-180044-0005_1683631873.png

From me

To @Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for shining on Cups in many ways, for your innumerable contributions have made significant differences to this platform. Thank you for making my days brighter, Sunshine. You are my treasured blessing in every way and I'm forever grateful for your presence in my life. ❤

@AffyAvo Thank you for your thoughtful insights and meaningful discussions to improve Cups features. Hope you be kind to yourself. You are appreciated! 🌼

AffyAvo May 10th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so so much! I read this right before taking off for a medical appointment today it was a great way to start off today ❤️

I definitely do a get a chance to take care of me and the wonderful and encouraging people here help with that so much!

I really appreciate working with you, you're so supportive and it's great to know there's someone else there if I can't be around or even just the support of a 2nd look at something makes the role easier ☀️

VictoriaLove7 May 9th, 2023
Hey everyone! 😃
We got a special appreciation for
@sunnyWriting4806 🌼

From the one who shines the brightest light in Cups

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

20230509-010153-0000_1683632543.png

20230509-010153-0001_1683632561.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine finds in you 🌼

20230509-010153-0002_1683632595.png

From me

To @Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for the numerous things you have done for this community. It is a privilege for Cups to have you. Thank you for being you, Sunshine. I'm truly blessed to know you and to have you. ❤

To @sunnyWriting4806 It is always great to learn about thought provoking topics, thank you for giving your insights on them. You are appreciated! 🌼

@VictoriaLove7

Aww such a sunflowery post with an adorable doggo also, thankyouuu for posting it so beautifully for @SunnyWriting4806, Viccc! 🤗

VictoriaLove7 May 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu* Sunshine! 🤗❤

Yes yes, it is sunflower and doggo cuz sunnywriting's pfp is a golden retriver (doggo) in sunflower costume. 😄

@VictoriaLove7 Aw see? Thoughtful and observant always!❤

VictoriaLove7 May 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *you*, Sunshine! 🌞 Owlways! 🤗❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 11th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 The colours yay!😍

sunnyWriting4806 May 13th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awwwww. Thank you both so much, this really touched my heart strings reading all this. Its in inspiration of the community you both have built already that I try my best to add on. Your kind words means so much and I know for a fact that it will encourage me to no end!

Sending much loves and supports and best wishes for both of you!!!!!!!!!!

- Sunny

VictoriaLove7 May 15th, 2023

@sunnyWriting4806

Thank you! 😊

Thank you for your kind words too, I truly appreciate it. Keep being you!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 19th, 2023

@sunnyWriting4806 Aww happy to!🌞

hugs-flower.gif

NotFound20 May 9th, 2023

💜 @Hawaii968 , we are glad to share a sweet appreciation for you 💚

and

❤️ the appreciator is @Chetan1408 💗

Chetan sees below qualities in you and also shared a sweetest note -

im-1_1683636492.jpg im-2_1683636503.jpg

❤️ @Hawaii968 , @Chetan1408 ❤️

" We are also grateful to both of you for being part of 7cups community and for all the wonderful support you are providing here. "

sparkles-amazing.gif

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

amiableBunny4016 May 9th, 2023

@NotFound20

oooo.. beautifullll! Your designs are always so creative!

NotFound20 May 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

thank-you-sticker-thanks-sticker.gif

You are amazing, @Hawaii968 💛