Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

victoriousblue17 April 29th, 2023

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š Hi everyone, ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

Itโ€™s always great to see when someone has taken the time to reflect on their own accomplishments. Taking the time to reflect on our accomplishments, even the small ones, and appreciating ourselves for who we are can boost our self-esteem and improve our overall outlook on life. So, with that in mind, letโ€™s all help cheer on @PurpleSea7109 who is proud of how well they have helped other people on 7Cups:

purplesea7109_1682752063.png

@PurpleSea7109, you are a fantastic communicator and very active at helping people in the forums. Thank you for all that you do! ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท

purpleSea7109 April 29th, 2023

@victoriousblue17

Your most welcome and just a click away. Take care and thanks for being here for me and everyone โค๏ธ

GloriaD May 4th, 2023

@victoriousblue17

Wow, beautiful post, Victorious! Welcome to the team ๐Ÿฅฐ

VictoriaLove7 April 29th, 2023
Hey everyone! ๐Ÿ˜Š
We have a special appreciation for
@HoneyTea3 ๐Ÿฟ

From the one who brings the brightest ray of light

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ๐ŸŒž

20230428-172032-0000_1682753213.png

20230428-172032-0001_1682753234.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine find in you

20230428-172032-0002_1682753260.png

From me

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for shining your light in our community. You have made a difference in innumerable ways in Cups. We are very very lucky to have you. I hope you know how amazing you are just by being *you*. Thank you, Sunshine, I'm immensely grateful for you in my life. โค

@HoneyTea3 I have read your thread where you put squirrel picture! (Flower, it talked about what is nature to you). ๐Ÿฟ
Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 30th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Oh dear! This is just the cutesttt post ever hehe, I sooo love the lil squirrels on the graphics, thankyouu for taking this one up and posting it so quickly, Viccc, fantabulously executed as always! Super duper grateful for youuu!๐Ÿ˜ญโค

*pokes and hugs* @HoneyTea3

VictoriaLove7 May 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yes yes, the squirrels are cutuu. ๐Ÿ˜„

It's a smol way to say, you know. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm more super duper grateful for you, owlways Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 3rd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Awww! ๐Ÿค—โค

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 29th, 2023

โค "I love you whiskers" โค โค
Says who?
Says @strawberriesxconcrema
And Who is Whiskers? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Whiskers is an adorable kitty who is Empathetic, Intuitive and Supportive. โค

image_1682753568.png

Whiskers sounds like an Angel awwww. Thankyouuu for filling our thread with meowgical love. Sending love to you my "recommend me something nice because you know what I might like to watch" friend and kitty treats to Whiskers.โค

YourCaringConfidant April 29th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou All I'm going to say is.... OMG!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 29th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

All I'm going to reply with is: Meowwwwwww!๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿค—

kittens-meow.gif

Hey everyone! ๐Ÿ˜Š
We have a special appreciation for
@Emerbliss ๐Ÿซ–

From the one with the brightest light in Cups

20230429-001709-0000_1682771010.png

20230429-001709-0001_1682771028.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine find in you ๐Ÿซ–

20230429-001709-0002_1682771074.png

From me

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou We can never thank you enough for everything you have done for our community. Thank you for your hard work for Cups. Thank you for your presence in my life. You are truly a blessing to me, everyday. โค
ยฉ๏ธ Vic, 2023 ๐Ÿฅณ

@Emerbliss Thank you for your kind presence. I notice your posts too! Hope you be kind to yourself. You are appreciated! ๐Ÿซ–

@VictoriaLove7

Awww what a tea-rrific post hehe, I love it so matcha!๐Ÿ˜› You're always making such brewtiful graphics, Viccccc, biggg thankyouuu for delivering this appreciation for @Emerbliss for me! โค

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank youu, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค I think *you* is the tea- rrific one!

Me is vv happy you love it so matcha ๐Ÿ˜„Hopefully, my design will give some sereni tea!

png-20230501-180217-0000_1682939001.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 3rd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Oooh this is where the sereniteaaa came from haha! Sooo loving it. Super cutuuuu!๐Ÿฅฐ

Shares with @emerbliss :P

Emerbliss May 10th, 2023

Takes wonderful, thank you @VictoriaLove7 , @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Emerbliss May 10th, 2023

โญ๏ธ@VictoriaLove7โญ๏ธ

This is such a lovely post that too with such beautiful graphics . Also Thank you for delivering Sun's message to me .

@Sunisshiningandsoareyouโค๏ธ

Holy granola bar !!! How did I this ? Jeez , Sun I am already running out words....this is so thoughtful and kind of you take time out and frame this impossibly heartwarming message . You own my deepest thanks for each word of it. Yes , I will remember to be kind to myself , because it's pretty hard to forget about such a heart felt reminder โค๏ธ . Thank you Sun.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 10th, 2023

@Emerbliss Aww! Ever heard about the kindness-karma? It comes around! Keep being you!โคโคโค

Emerbliss May 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou, thank-you-sticker-thanks-sticker.gif

amiableBunny4016 April 29th, 2023

Hellooooo Lovely People,

Today we have an appreciation for @FineFrog15, it took me a while to find this banner sort of looking frog for you! hehe! This appreciation is from @autumn1100winter

screenshot-2023-04-29-at-19-02-11_1682791340.png

Anyways, lets get to the point, here is the appreciation for chu!

screenshot-2023-04-29-at-19-07-37_1682791667.png

click here

You are:

Intuitive, Cheerful, Supportive, Respectful, Problem-Solver, Emotionally Intelligent

Wohooo! Way to goooo!

tiny-green-frog-frog-love.gif

Bunny

FineFrog15 April 29th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

@autumn1100winter

Thank you so very much. I send big big *hugs* โค๏ธ I was having a bit of a hard day earlier and both of you now have made my day so much better!

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

OnlyWinter May 1st, 2023

@FineFrog15

Froggy ๐Ÿธ how are you doing today?

FineFrog15 May 1st, 2023

@Autumn1100winter

Thank you sweet Winter for checking in on me! ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ Gosh, you have such a beautiful way about you. โค๏ธ I am truly grateful for you! โค๏ธ I'm feeling so much better today and much of it is thanks to you for your care and kindness. I'm thinking anxiety got the best of me, for sure, about things for a minute there. I'm not typically that way. Interesting to learn more about myself some days. Thinking it was an odd fear response. Had a lot more to do about me than the situation. *hugs* โค๏ธ

OnlyWinter May 1st, 2023

@FineFrog15

Froggy, it is okay to feel what you felt. If I were you I would feel upset and disappointed too. I'm really glad that you shared. Hugs ๐Ÿซ‚ ๐Ÿธ

I want to talk with you ๐Ÿธ can we talk in forum if I create a thread for us? If you don't feel comfortable with it, that's ok.

FineFrog15 May 1st, 2023

@Autumn1100winter

Winter, that sounds really nice! ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ I would love it if you created a little space for us to chat, interact, get to know one another better. You strike me as an amazing human being. Anyone would be so lucky as to spend time with you. โค๏ธ This truly is so incredibly kind of you! No one has ever offered to do such a thing for me before.

I've been a member for awhile I guess. Maybe just kind of a newer thing for me to spend time in that way. I'm really enjoying doing so as of late though. I feel warmly received. Feels good to just relax and enjoy.

I feel like I have made some really nice friends and you being one of them! *hugs* โค๏ธ

OnlyWinter May 1st, 2023

@FineFrog15

Thanks Froggy! ๐Ÿ˜€ I stopped by mcr just now, but I missed you, I saw traces of you ๐Ÿธ though! ๐Ÿ˜›

Ok give me a few days, I'll create a space for us!

๐Ÿธ Ribit ribit

images-7_1682960630.jpeg

FineFrog15 May 1st, 2023

@Autumn1100winter

oopsie.......thank you for the post below, it won't let me reply any longer, lol ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ I got this one though that let me hit a reply button! Yippie! ๐Ÿ˜Š Sounds great. Take your time โค๏ธ

Hey everyone! ๐Ÿ˜Š
We got a special appreciation for
@amiableBunny4016 ๐Ÿฐ

From the one who shines brightly in Cups

1-20230430-010743-0000_1682792332.png

20230430-010813957_1682792458.jpeg

3-20230430-010743-0001_1682792485.png

4-20230430-010743-0002_1682792512.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine find in you ๐Ÿ‡

5-20230430-010743-0003_1682792563.png

From me

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for shining your light in our community. You have made a difference in innumerable ways in Cups. We are very very lucky to have you. Thank you for everything, Sunshine, I'm truly blessed to have you in my life. โค

@amiableBunny4016 Thank you for being helpful in our team, for writing your self appreciation regularly! Hope you be kind to yourself. You are appreciated! ๐Ÿ‡

amiableBunny4016 April 30th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you for the beautiful design!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I think I need to write an essay for you Sun xD. and you literally already knew my reply. my shining buddy is the best! I love you so so so much. Your wonderful. I will reply to this whole thing in Bunny and Sun's little forum because I dont want to write a huge wall here . I love you so so much. YOu dont know how much this means to me. YOu made me cry in happiness. T-Tโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 Haha nooo, no essays needed lol, just my love and hugs reaching you and making you feel cared for and as special as the special bunny you are is more than enough for me, Shining Bunny Buddy! ๐Ÿค—โค

@VictoriaLove7

Viccccc, you had to make multiple graphics for this one, plus search all the adorable bunnies in Canva-land lol, I'm so so grateful to youu, thankyouu for making it extra pretty for our lovely Bunny. You Rockkkkk!๐Ÿค—โค

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank chuu, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒž

Yes yes, it took hours to make this one. ๐Ÿ˜ Cuz itโ€™s really loong, edited, then re edited the design to put the words in the templates. ๐Ÿค—โค

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 1st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Aww thankyouu for putting all the effort and time, I appreciate you soooo much!๐Ÿฅบโค

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

My pleasure, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค

๐Ÿค—โค

SophTheListener2022 April 29th, 2023

Hey beautiful people! Here's an amazingly sweet appreciation for @gotchuhomie from @helloGrapes3117

a-sweet-appreciation-from-hellograpes3117-to-gotchuhomie_1682803936.png

For a bigger picture click here!

Note from me:

Grapes: Thank you for being such a great and amazing member. You deserve all the help you need!

gotchuhomie: You are amazing at helping others when they need it. Thank you for being an amazing listener!

care-love.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 6th, 2023

Thankyou for being totally amazing @gotchuhomie ๐Ÿ’›

SophTheListener2022 April 29th, 2023

Hey again! I've got another amazing appreciation from @raspberryApricot549 to @Hawaii968

a-kind-appreciation-from-raspberryapricot549-to-hawaii968_1682807105.png

For a bigger picture click here!

Note from me:

Raspberry: You are amazing for finding such a great mate! Keep being positive!

Hawaii: Thank you for being kind and amazing to people! Never stop spreading kindness!

angel-jimenez.gif

YourCaringConfidant April 30th, 2023

๏ปฟFor this special person, normally I would go on and on because saying kind things to her just comes naturally. However, at this moment I just don't have it in me as I don't want to detract from the whole point of this appreciation.

@Fristo added on the form where we could appreciate our life as if it were a friend; and that's just absolutely beautiful! So it make me really happy to see someone utilizing that new add on!

With all that said, this appreciation is from @amiableBunny4016 dedicated to her very own life.

png-20230430-124715-0000_1682873568.png

Click here to view image larger!

๏ปฟMy dear sweet Bunny, what a beautiful note that was. I know right now you are just a teen but you are so inspirational and I am just so happy to have you in my life on here. The world is truly better with you in it. I always want you to know that even when life seems hard, it is fair. It may not always seem that way though. And you are so right, Bunny-- life is beautiful and it is even more so because of you... because of your heart! I wish you all the happiness in the world and that life becomes what you make it. โ™ก

amiableBunny4016 May 1st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Heyoo, sorry for the late reply. Bunny has been barely surviving with life. wathiowetfoiw4uthfw. this is a beautiful post Desiree. I really appreciate you and your sweet words. Your graphics are too beautiful โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ I love it soo so so so so so much! Your heart is also beautiful Desiree, beautiful hearts like yours deserve much more smiles and love!

muah-perfect.gif

Bunny

YourCaringConfidant April 30th, 2023

๏ปฟIt never gets tiring doing postings for ๐Ÿฐ. It truly makes me so happy knowing that sooooo many people โ™ก and care about this amazing, beautiful of a person.

@Waterfallsofnature36 has kindly given their time to send an appreciation to @amiableBunny4016 and it is just soooo sweet! Awww. Happy reading, Bunny!

png-20230430-132255-0000_1682875686.png

Waterfall, I seriously want to thank you for thinking of Bunny enough to write her such a sweet note. She deserves all the love and kindness sent her way and deserves to have such people in her life to support and encourage her. She's truly just the sweetest ๐Ÿฐ ever. And because you recognize how good of a person she is, I want to take you some place beautiful and peaceful! โ™ก

rainbow-waterfall.gif

๏ปฟBunny, on a scale of 1 to 10 how big are you smiling? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Always know that you have friends here and that you are cared for. ๏ปฟ

akirambow-spoiled-rabbit.gif

amiableBunny4016 May 1st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

aww Desiree! another beautiful beautiful beautiful post! I love it so so so so much! This is amazing! I am smiling 305290580285023/10

@Waterfallsofnature36 aww this is amazing. Thank you so much for appreciating me! You are lovely! I see you in my forums alot and your so encouraging and lovely! Thank you so much for leaving an appreciation! I really appreciate you for all your support

Bunny

VictoriaLove7 April 30th, 2023
Hey everyone! ๐Ÿ˜Š
We got a wonderful appreciation for
@Swanlistens27 ๐ŸŒธ

From the one who shines brightly in Cups

20230501-015503333_1682880938.jpeg

20230501-015232-0000_1682880951.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine find in you ๐ŸŒธ

20230501-005050133_1682880074.jpeg

From me

To @Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for the numerous things you have done for our community. Thank you, Sunshine for everything. You are truly a blessing to me and my gratitude is beyond words. โค

To @Swanlistens27 Thank you for being a listener and for making time to listen to your members. You are appreciated! ๐ŸŒธ