Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

YourCaringConfidant April 15th, 2023

@blissfulSky8162

You have received the sweetest appreciation note from @loyalBlueberry7653 for being "the best!"

☁️ 🫐 ☁️ 🫐 ☁️ 🫐

Bliss, I can't tell you how happy this makes me seeing the notes come in for you. You are truly an amazing person!

png-20230415-091052-0000_1681564857.png

Reading your note that Blueberry wrote for you made me get to know you better and I just love it. So now it is confirmed that you leave such an impact and mark on others. Way to go, Bliss, for reaching up to the sky to be the best version of yourself.

💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜

@loyalBlueberry7653

Thank you so much taking the time out of your day to think of Bliss and acknowledgment for all they do on 7cups. It means everything that you did. You are such a dear appreciater and the peer appreciation program would not thrive if it wasn't for your appreciations and the appreciation of others. For that, you are so valued. 😀

Please accept this freshly baked bluerryberry pie 🥧 straight out of the oven. It is absolutely delicious!

blueberry-pie-295292-811_1681565387.jpg

blissfulSky8162 April 15th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant berry berry beautiful post Desiree 😭❤️❤️ Thank you so much for everything you do!!

to blueberry, thank you so much for this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ You don’t know how much this means to me. Hoping to see you soon 😀

VictoriaLove7 April 15th, 2023
To Sunshine 🌞
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I'm taking this chance to say, loud and proud and true.
I hope this will make you smile and I can tick one item off my favorite to do list today.

Here is my appreciation for you 🥳

1_1681567138.png

2_1681567177.png2_1681567226.png

3_1681567248.png

5_1681567313.png

4_1681567338.png

6_1681567389.png

7_1681567418.png

8_1681567471.png

Thank you, Sunshine for everything you do, but mostly thank you for being *you*.

Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for
@kookiemuenster1108

From an amazing appreciator @beck1

20230414-172355-0000_1681568318.png

These are the qualities that Becki find in you

20230414-172203-0001_1681568358.png

From me

@beck1 Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are a wonderful person!

@kookiemuenster1108 Thank you for your effort in learning the skills for listening. You are appreciated!

beck1 April 15th, 2023

The pictures are so cute... Thank you for putting it together @VictoriaLove7

@beck1

You bet! Thank you for submitting this appreciation! 😊

KookieMuenster1108 April 17th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

This is so cute and I appreciate it more than you know! This is very inspirational and will help me keep going! You all deserve the world and are some of the kindest and most giving people I know. Thank you @beck1! You have been such a great mentor and the things you do to help are so appreciated. You always respond promptly and have something amazing to add to any conversation. You guys are lovely and keep on trucking. :)

VictoriaLove7 April 18th, 2023

@KookieMuenster1108

Thank you for your kind words! 😊 I appreciate it!

April 15th, 2023

Hey all,

I have not one, but TWO appreciation posts 😲 for our lovely new listener, @Avaria !

First up, is @beck1 , who have sent a sweet appreciation note for you!

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.

Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Coachable - They have a desire to improve.

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

avaria-is-an-awesome-listener-they-are-always-wanting-to-improve-and-looking-for-ways-to-grow-as-a-listener-i-am-amazed-at-how-much-they-have-grown-just-since-being-on-7-cups-i-am-so-proud-of-you-avaria-good_1681575824.png

Next up is @AnnaSilverberg , who have noted these amazing qualities in you!

Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions.

Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts.

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity.

hay-avaria-i-wanted-to-tell-you-that-you-re-such-an-inspiration-and-i-enjoy-chatting-with-you-in-the-listener-support-room-you-re-very-fun-to-be-around-and-i-can-t-wait-to-see-what-you-do-in-the-future_1681575875.png

beck and Anna, thank you so much for appreciating our newbie listener 😊

Avaria, welcome to 7 Cups! I'm amazed at your desire to keep learning and growing! Wishing you best of luck for your future 😁

-charmingFlower

beck1 April 15th, 2023

@charmingFlower8111

Yay Avaria!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 15th, 2023
Hey hey @ZingLady, yay *you* for being Optimistic, Respectful, Empathetic, Decisive, Humble, Cheerful and Patient. Such amazing qualities, Zing, your secret friend clearly knows you too well hehe. :p 🤍

image_1681579516.png

I feel, as hoomans, we are constantly on a look out for peace, and things that really make us feel content about where we are, how we are, what we are, who we are. An entire lifetime feels less at times, to find and feel this peace and content, I'm really glad you've finally reached a place where you feel content with everything in your life~ it truly is one proud achievement and I'm so happy for you. All the love! 🤍
amiableBunny4016 April 15th, 2023

💜@mariainjf 💜

🔮You have been appreciated by @DarkerPlaces🔮

🍇You are appreciated for showing these qualities: 🍇

☁️Resilient, Great Communicator, Cheerful, Respectful, Consistent, Emotionally Intelligent, Supportive☁️

screenshot-2023-04-15-at-18-30-58_1681580642.png

click here

Note from me:

Maria- You don't go unnoticed! you are truly wonderful Maria. So welcoming in rooms and so fun to chat to! thank you for all your kindness. You are truly a wonderful, caring person and we appreciate you so so much!

Roman- Thank you so much for leaving an appreciation! Your appreciations are beautiful and I see your name pop up alot. Its lovely to see that. You are truly wonderful and so appreciative towards your peers! I have seen you in the chatrooms and love the energy inside of you! Keep it up!

Bunny

the forums hates me. its all supposed to be in bold format. haha.

@amiableBunny4016 but I love you! TaaDaaa!🤗

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

smh smh❤️me loves you too.

i think some magical human came into correct it *wink wink* I know who you are :o

@amiableBunny4016 awdorable winky bean, off to some sleep now!😛

hug-day.gif

💛 @NewHorizon5544 💛

Your wonderful self is appreciated by @IndependentGrapes4222, who is one of our top appreciators, and possibly has the peer appreciation form open in one of the tabs always, as they interact with more people here, or recognize some amazing people as yourself. 💛

image_1681581535.png

You sooo rock, Grapes. 💛

image_1681581800.png

Thankyou for your supportive and welcoming presence, Horizon, you're an appreciated part of the community! 💛

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun😭the grapes design is just....... mesmerizing. omg. so funny. your amazing. Love ya Shining buddy!

@amiableBunny4016

Aww I sadly didn't create that one xD got it off the internet, so all credit to the amazing creator who made it hehe. But yay me for picking it. xD ❤

Love ya more, Shining buddy, soooo grapeful for youuu! 🤗

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

lol. *gives credit to you for searching for it*. I know my shining buddy.

*hugs*

NewHorizon5544 April 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou@IndependentGrapes4222

This is soo kind and thoughtful!! I truly appreciate your words Grapes and you've made my day brighter!! Thank you Sun for sharing this with me <3333

You are both awesome! Hope you have have a fantastic day : )

@NewHorizon5544 Aw you're so welcome. Thankyouu, have a fantabulous rest of your day as well!❤

April 16th, 2023

@NewHorizon5544

Thanks for supporting in general support room!

April 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for making this! ✨ I appreciate the grapes picture too!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 16th, 2023

@independentGrapes4222 I'm glad you do. You're a wonderfully appreciative soul!✨

❤️@OliveTree1728❤️

👾You have been appreciated by @DarkerPlaces👾

You show the following qualities:

💚Purposeful, Great Communicator, Cheerful, Empathetic, Respectful, Problem Solver, Consistent💚

screenshot-2023-04-15-at-19-11-37_1681582672.png

click here

I couldn't help it but here is something from my side:

screenshot-2023-04-15-at-19-19-22_1681582772.png

Also , also, guys, we cannot forget about the spaceship and the trips we are off to! I love those conversations!

screenshot-2023-04-15-at-19-20-57_1681582869.png

Haha. Note from me:

Olive- You are truly amazing Olive! I love your empathy and kindness in the rooms. You are so fun to be around and you show resilience and kindness. You are so much more than you think! Thank you for all you do and we love having you in chatrooms!

Roman- Thank you again for leaving an appreciation for your wonderful peer. You are truly wonderful! *sends appreciations back*

Bunny

Secret friend appreciations are just the sweetest ever. Especially those written with so much thought and care, ensuring when the peer reads it, they feel seen, supported, appreciated and loved. 💕

You have a lovely lovely message from one of your secret friends today, @LinaDiaz, I hope it instills more hope in you and reminds you of how amazing you are. 💕

image_1681582980.png

Plus a beautiful image:

image_1681584389.png

💕 Or click here for a clearer image 💕

Dear secret friend, please, if you see this, click here for something for *you*. 💕

🌌@FaithfulZareia🌌
🌷You have been appreciated by @MorganWindow🌷
💫You have been appreciated for showing these qualities:💫
🔮Empathetic, Cheerful, Problem Solver, Forgiving and Supportive🔮

screenshot-2023-04-15-at-20-39-32_1681588273.png
Wohooo! You deserved appreciation! *hugs if okay*
And also thank you Morgan for appreciating your peers!
*hugs for both*

*does happy dance*
looney-tunes-crazy.gif

Bunny

Loll longest time hehe, I dunno how many of you read it already from the dash!😛

But here we go, finally, from our lovely, sweet, adorable bunny who shines more and more every passing day. ❤

image_1681588725.png

Let's all wear our costumes and celebrate Easter xD it's an eggcelent idea, you better be eggcited with Bunny and me!🥰

image_1681588857.png

Everyone's looking eggstremely beautiful!😍

happy-easter-images2022.gif

We are a little late, but the blessings, appreciation and love are always on time. 🥰

Sooo *today* is a good day to remind yourself how amazing you all are, lovely smile spreaders. I'm super duper proud of each one of you, for always going above and beyond in shining, sparkling and spreading innumerable smiles around you. *you* are truly a gift to the world! ❤

@amiableBunny4016 🐰 @AnnaSilverberg ☺ @blissfulSky8162 😃 @Breeze2345 💕 @bubblingbreeze14 🤗 @charmingFlower8111 🌸 @Fristo ⭐ @GloriaD 🌻 @Harsvin 💐 @JasmineFlower222 💜 @Keith22534 ✨ @Nessa00 🥳 @Notfound20 💮 @Optimisticempath 🧸 @SophTheListener2022 💌 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞 @VictoriaLove7 🌈 @YourCaringConfidant 🥰 @TabbyCat97 🐱

image_1681590182.png
Truly, thankyouu for being the bestest 🐰 EveryBunny needs, loves and cherishes, Amiablebunny4016. ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

didnt i tell you to get some rest? smh smh. thank you Sun. thank you truly for this. this is wonderful. hope this message goes out to all of you <3 Love it

@amiableBunny4016 haha aww yes yes. Will sleepy now. *sleeps* hope bunny gets some rest soon also. *-* I'm so glad you love it.❤

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you, Bunny for your appreciation to us!

YourCaringConfidant April 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou OMG 🌞, you outdid yourself! I can't "eggpress" how much I love the egg graphic with all the smile spreaders' name. It is "eggtremely" thoughtful. Awwww Bunny, thank you sooo much for writing us such a special reminder. You are such a loving person. So glad you are finally back! ♡

@YourCaringConfidant Aww somebunny help, I'm eggsploding with your kindness!😭 (lol I'm sleeping shhhh)

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @YourCaringConfidant

we will work together in sleeping later. But i cannot tell you how eggtastic you all are. 🌷 *magical eggs* Some bunny loves you! Guess who? meee!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This is soo pretty, Sunshine! Thankchuu! 🥰 It's bunny egg season theme 😃 I love the colorful eggs and the bunny carrying the banner. You is so creative!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 16th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Aww thankyouuu, Viccc, I wanted to dress all of us in cuteee!🥰

VictoriaLove7 April 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I love my pink heart motif egg costume 😃*wears egg costume* *saves the graphics* ©️ 🥳

Thank you, Sunshine! 🥰

png-20230416-183215-0000_1681644933.png

amiableBunny4016 April 16th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

omg Vic! You did a great job on that! thats a new trend now! That is an egcellent representation!