Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 13th, 2023
Hey hey @ASilentBunny, your super amazing self deserves all the appreciations, so we have one from @Chetan1408 today. 💛
image_1681392702.png

Thankyou for being your wonderful bunny-self, Bunny, you're so appreciated, silently and otherwise; we can do shout outs also! :P 💛

Cant wait to receive a signed copy of "Being a good friend 101"~ a soon to be released book, by Chetan! :P 💛
ASilentBunny April 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you so much for making this card, this is so nice of you and you are truly amazing!

@Chetan1408 Chetan... I seriously have no words to describe how grateful I am to have met such an amazing person. Even if I can combine all the languages together, I wouldn't still be able to express to you how amazing and grateful your words made me feel. I have already sent you a private message to thank you, I am not sure if you still check your messages, but chetan literally thank you for everything. I miss you and you are a person that I will never forget. You made the rooms so so so so much more amazing when you would be there. I wish you all the best, my friend. You truly deserve the best and never forget who you truly are, because you are a-m-a-z-i-n-g and I mean it.

@ASilentBunny Yay! So glad you liked it!💛

VictoriaLove7 April 13th, 2023
Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for @Sooty41 🌸

From the one who shines the brightest light
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

20230412-121747-0000_1681393814.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine find in you 🌸

20230412-120520-0001_1681393855.png

From me

To @Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for the innumerable contributions you have made for Cups. Thank you for everything, Sunshine. I am super blessed to have you in my life. ❤
(PS. I'm so tempted to put this sign ©️ 🥳 )

To @Sooty41 I hope things will get better for you. Keep being strong and be kind to yourself. You are greatly appreciated! 🌸

@VictoriaLove7

Hahaha Vic you're adorable lol, the ©️ is greaaaat!😆

Thankyouuuu for a brilliant post as always, I legit have no-new words to thank you or appreciate you for being absolutely fantabulous! :') ❤

Sending more love and many hugs to @Sooty41 ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I will use the ©️ sign near my message in the next posts. 😆

My pleasure, Sunshine! 🌞 I too, often at a loss for words to describe how grateful I am for you! ❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 14th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Sounds good haha! 😛

Aww thankyouu, on the same page, absolutely!🤗❤

sooty41 April 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sending gentle hugs and much love to you too.xxx

sooty41 April 16th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Oh Goodness, thank you for such kind sentiments. I feel quite unworthy of such lovely praise. Life is a very hard journey that we all have to face and i truly believe that if more people felt unconditionally loved then the world would be a happier and more peaceful place. I am lucky to have an abundance of love which i love to share. No matter who someone is, their history....our place is not to judge, but to empower. And we can do this by simply expressing our care and our love.

Love to you all and all the best on your own journeys xxx

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 19th, 2023

@sooty41

It's here because you deserve it and *are* worthy of all things kind and loving. You're allowed your time to let it in, and believe that you do, at your pace. ♡

Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for
Lily @NotFound20 🌸

From the one who shines the brightest light @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

1-20230412-143910-0000_1681394299.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine find in you 🌸

2-20230412-143910-0001_1681394336.png

From me

To @Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for being *you*. Thank you for everything, I am truly grateful to have you in my life. ❤

To @NotFound20 Thank you for designing creatively with the decorations that you put in your posts. You are greatly appreciated! 🌸

@VictoriaLove7

Awwww! There couldn't be a better way for this to come around here and just affirm more about what I said. Viccc, thankyouu for doing this. ☆_☆

You're on a member account here as well, and are so so giving of your time and care to people, be it in supporting them, hosting the sharing circles, or posting these pretty messages here, or simply being your fantabulous blessing-of-a-hooman self. I appreciate y'all so so so so much. Truly, thanks for everything you do, but a bigger thanks for all that you are. ❤

@NotFound20 aka Lily is soooo deserving of all the recognition and applause always. Thankyou for making it extra special for her. 🥰

hello.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for everything that you said, Sunshine 🌞, it means a lottt to me 🥺❤

(I like the way you type this ☆_☆ You are the pioneer in expressions.)

You have done so much for Cups, what I do is nothing compares to the numerous things you have done for Cups. I'm speechless again, it took some time for me to compose this (and to make something). Words do not suffice to contain what I would like to say.

Thank you, Sunshine, not only for what you do, but mostly, for being you. ❤

( ©️ 2023 by Vic 🥳 )

png-20230414-000526-0000_1681405588.png

@VictoriaLove7

Haha I should ©️ ☆_☆ right?! XD

Aww I sooo love the lovely pink snoopy, you're immensely thoughtful and creative, Vicccc, thankyouuu for always making such beautiful use of your time. 🥰

And smh smh no need for comparison of any sort hehe. Every bit counts, from everyone. ❤

VictoriaLove7 April 14th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yes yes, ©️ sign for ☆_☆ and for *nom nom* or any other action verbs. 🥰 (©️ for literary works category)

Thankchuu, Sunshine 🌞 for everything ❤

YourCaringConfidant April 13th, 2023
@VictoriaLove7
This is just me being nosey here but I disagree. What you do can easily be matched. 🌞 may very well be amazing but so are you! Never compare what you do and contribute to others, because- I assure you- you are equally amazing in your own way. I mean just scroll all through this thread and see all the wonderful graphics and postings you have done. 😍 Xoxo.
animated-greeting-card-fabulous.gif

@YourCaringConfidant Thankyou for being nosy xD your nosy self isn't nosy, but actually super thoughtful and caring, and always aims for the bull's eye. 🎯

Soooo well said, Desiree, I agree 1000% with you! ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you, Sunshine 🌞❤ (You are so good with phrases/expressions too, me is more into pictures 🤓)

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you, Desiree, for your kind words. 😁 *me speechless* (©️ by Sunshine used with permission/ cited the source 🥳)

NotFound20 April 14th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you Victoria❤️.

This is really amazing and I really admire your work in various appreciation posts.😊

@NotFound20

Thank you, Lily (Fellow member 😁 ) for your kind words, I appreciate it. Thank you for making nice posts with the neat structure and decorations you put in them. 😊

@VictoriaLove7

animated-greeting-card-you-are-amazing.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I am really speechless, Sun😍.

I was having a hard day, but your kind words made me smile😊.

I am really glad that I joined PAT, as I got to meet wonderful people such as you❤️.

You are an inspiration for each of us. I was new to PAT and troubled you a lot, but you were always kind to me and helped in every possible way. In a way, I am glad that I had those doubts; otherwise, I would never have gotten a chance to know you.

You are truly a smile-spreader😘. Thank you for recognizing my work and for always helping me.❤️

big-hugs.gif thank-you-thanks.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 14th, 2023

🌈 @NotFound20 🌈

Aww I'm so glad the timing worked spot on. We can all use kindness, and specially on difficult days. ❤ *hugsssss* 🤗

Haha, that's so sweet lol, look at you finding something positive in everything, yessss, so glad we get to bond more and again, never a trouble or a bother, I'm happy you find me approachable enough to reach out in times of need, and ofcourse, glad to be of any support where possible. You're always such a pleasure to talk to and share a team with. ❤

Thank*youuu*, Lily, you've made me (just how you did here) and so many people here smile so much, and so often, you truly deserve them back and so much more. ❤

hugs-big.gif

NotFound20 April 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

sparkles-you-are-amazing.gif

If I ever get to write a book on how to appreciate people so it really sinks inside and makes them feel appreciated, I know who my co-authors will be! :P

One of them is abso-freaking-lutely going to be this wonderful hooman, @YourCaringConfidant who just knows what to say/ do, and how to say/ do something that can love the *beep* (lol) outta someone and make them feel soooo special! 💜

Being a proud of recipient of their kindness, I wholeheartedly would like to share this beautiful feeling with you today, @Leanna3333, you deserve it all and more! 💜

Desiree appreciates you for being the following:

image_1681395683.png

And so much more! 💜

So here's a beautiful note from Desiree for *you*, because, without you, this word wouldn't make sense. 💜

Need proof? Here: beaYOUtiful

image_1681395509.png

!!!A handwritten noteeeeeeee!!!

Yeah, no, nothing can get better than this! XD

Sending so much love, hugs and tissues your way, Leanna, keep being your beautiful self. 💜

image_1681396336.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Omg 🌞, I'm crying happy tears because of how sweet you are! You are everything! Words can't express just how BEAUTIFUL you did this posting for me. Thank you soooooo much, Sun! I'm sooo happy right now in this morning. Thank you for taking the task and doing it with your whole heart put into it. I just know @Leanna3333 will love it! You are amazing in every way! ♡

@YourCaringConfidant

Aww I'm soo happy you enjoyed the post *cries with you* had to add a lil sunny touch hehe, you're so so welcome, Desiree, always extra happy to post anything for you or from you!🥰

youre-awesome-today.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

you-are-my-sunshine.gif

How did we get so lucky to have someone as bright as you in our life? ♡

@YourCaringConfidant Aww melting a sun's heart, now that takes some special kind of talent (and warmth). 🤧❤

@Optimisticempath

🐄 🍓 🐄 🍓 🐄 🍓

You have received a very kind appreciation note from @IndependentGrapes4222 for simply being you! 😃

20230413-022836-0000_1681401436.png

Awww Grapes, that was sooo sweet of you. Even though you don't know Optimistic well you still thought enough about them to send them a note. If that just isn't the sweetest thing ever then I don't know what is.

💚 ❤️ 💚 ❤️ 💚 ❤️

Grapes, you are just so kind. Thank you so much for truly being such a wonderful appreciator.

360-f-272804985-i274opnzbcd3v9i7cdpze34i61f9xml6_1681401979.jpg

e38a3d78f8666c1bfec5b0658df55fee_1681402011.png

@Optimisticempath

This is for you... from me! ♡ Hope you love it, friend.

20230413-113228_1681402055.jpg

I also wanted to take a minute and thank Grapes for noticing what you do on 7cups. I, too, recently seen your posting Letters To Strangers and just thought it was such a great post. You know I had to do my part and participate to show you some love and support. I appreciate all you do, Optimistic. If anyone else would like to check out Optimistic's posting, click the link above.

Enjoy some delicious strawberry cake on me fresh out the oven! Mmmmm, soooo delicious. 🍓 🎂

cute-strawberry-cake-slices-delicious-cakes-hand-drawn-style-302483-1221_1681403306.jpg

Optimisticempath April 27th, 2023

The strawberry cake is so yum 😋🥰 @YourCaringConfidant I'll just keep crying for sometime...happy tears for a change 😭😭

This is soooooo cute! You made a hand written note card for meeee!!!😭 My whole heart awww🥺

not me Desiree :( YOU are the absolute sweetest and me love you so much for all the kindness you show me and others and for being so genuine always.. you have a way with words, they just flow directly to my heart as mushy as it sounds lmao🥺💕 Thankyouu for replying to the letter post too with such a beautiful heart touching letter 🥺 thankyou for everything🥺

hello.gif

and thanks to @independentgrapes4222 for sending me appreciation even without knowing me well 😮 that's seriously such a beautiful thing and means a lot to me 💕 thanks grapey, hope you're well ... you're too amazing for sending so many appreciations.

Hey hey @Hope, we usually meet in academy forums xD but it's so lovely to catch you everywhere around, andddd advocating for coffee haha! ❤

The keenly observant and generously appreciative @Beck1 did an amazing job to espresso how matcha you are appreciated! ❤

image_1681413523.png

Sooo glad to see you being recognized for your being a wonderful leader and a fantabulous hooman here, your presence truly makes a latte difference and as I always tell you, thank*you* for beann the dean 7 cups needed, has and cherishes, Hope. ❤

beck1 April 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @hope you're awesome!!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Love all your play on words! You are expresso-ly fabulous! ☕️

@YourCaringConfidant Hehe love brewing them with love. Thanks a latte, you mocha me smile always!🥺❤

Hope April 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for your additional appreciative comments and for your consistent hard work throughout this community.

@Beck1 thank you for your kind words and the beautiful message. I am glad our paths crossed and I am grateful for your kind thoughts.

@Hope Always happy to!♡ (also yay for being the admin team member who replies the fastest Haha, *consistently*, something again, I appreciate so much about you)

April 14th, 2023

Heyo all!

Today's appreciated peer is.....

@SirenOfSerenity

You're appreciated by

@beck1

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity.

Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts.

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

siren-hosted-an-awesome-check-in-in-the-academy-hub-today-they-were-an-awesome-host-and-were-able-to-keep-the-room-calm-and-supportive-great-job-siren-on-everything-you-do_1681445607.png

Siren, thank you for all your hard work on 7 Cups Academy!

beck, thank you for appreciating!

blissfulSky8162 April 14th, 2023

@Fernn56 is appreciated by a secret friend!!

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

❤️Here’s what they think about @Fernn56

🌈Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.,

🌈Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.,

🌈Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,

🌈Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.,

🌈Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged.,

🌈Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.,

🌈Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

❤️Here’s what they have to say to @Fernn56

don-t-know-you-and-haven-t-met-you-but-it-doesn-t-take-rocket-science-to-know-a-caring-kind-helpful-empathetic-thoughtful-sweet-human-you-are-all-of-that-and-more-thanks-for-being-so-kind-and-strong-your-pre_1681457654.jpg

It reads: Don't know you and haven't met you, but it doesn't take rocket science to know a caring, kind, helpful, empathetic, thoughtful, sweet human! You are all of that and more. Thanks for being so kind and strong. Your presence makes a difference in the world.

To the appreciator:

We don’t know who you are but what we know for sure that you’re an amazing person and we are all so very thankful to you for being a part of this community!

To the appreciated @Fernn56

Thank you for being the beautiful person you are. You are more important than you think. So very proud of you!!

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈