Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

innateJoy9602 April 11th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

My heart has burst <3

Thank you so much!! @conscientiousCoconut5312 πŸ’œπŸ’œ

You are an absolute gem! ✨

Also, thanks Opti for creating the post!!! You make me smile even more :p πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Optimisticempath April 11th, 2023

@innateJoy9602 kisses.gif

YourCaringConfidant April 10th, 2023

ο»Ώ@KiwiWii

πŸ₯ πŸ₯ πŸ₯ πŸ₯ πŸ₯ πŸ₯

You have received an appreciation note from @HumorousLemon3164 and I hope you are able to smile knowing someone thought of you.

Happy reading! πŸ˜€

20230410-142753-0000_1681153541.png

Qualities: Great Communicator, Emotionally Intelligent, Intuitive, Problem-solver, Respectful, and Patient.

πŸ‹ πŸ‹ πŸ‹ πŸ‹ πŸ‹ πŸ‹

@HumorousLemon3164

Thank you so much for utilizing the peer appreciation form to write Kiwi a note. β™‘ You are amazing! I hope this adorable picture I found off Google makes you smile. πŸ’š πŸ’›

image-processing20200424-22926-lq2hqm_1681153906.png

juliak1968 April 10th, 2023

Sunisshiningandsoareyou

VIRTUAL APPRECIATION TO SUNISSHININGANDSOAREYOU

Only the best for you!

Your such a great member, I see you striving to cheer everybody up and it doesn't go unnoticed

Wishing you a special day full of Sunshine!

Blessings, Day

20230409-093440_1681154822.jpg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 13th, 2023

@juliak1968

Awww Day, I'm so glad I'm subscribed to this thread (and some would think I practically sleep in this thread ~ yeah, we can believe themπŸ˜†), so I could see this beautiful post from you. πŸ₯Ί

Thanks is a smol word against how seen, blessed and appreciated you've made me feel currently (and every other time I see this post) truly, this is so so beautiful, and extremely thoughtful of you. I appreciate you with my whole heart. ❀

And this adorable drawing is otterly heart warming. (If okie, could I please save it to my device?)

Again, You're all kinds of amazing, Day. Thanks so so much. I'm immensely grateful to you and for your kind words. Always a delight to see you around. Sending big hugs. ❀

thank-you.gif

juliak1968 April 14th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Of course you can even print it if you want too. Thank you for the nice compliments and kindness!!

I wanted to recognize you for all you do to spread joy to so so many members.

I'm working on a Moose drawing now :-)

Blessings, Day

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 14th, 2023

@juliak1968 It really means the world to me, thankyou so very much, your kindness is immeasurably appreciated! ❀

Ooh can't wait to see this one also, feel free to share, when you're done with it, if you like! :D

juliak1968 April 17th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Good day!~ Here it is finished

otters_1681736472.jpg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 17th, 2023

@juliak1968 Aww love the shading and there's a sun too.🌞 Thankyouu for sharing, Day, this is all things beautiful, just like you! πŸ’›

juliak1968 April 17th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much!~ I enjoy learning about shading in my sketches :-)

Stay Awesome!!

Blessings, Day

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 17th, 2023

@juliak1968 Its so cool! I'm tempted to watch some youtube tutorials on sketching hehe! I worry if I'll do as neatly lol, but would be a worthy try!πŸ˜ƒ

Thankyouu, you keep being youu, it's the equivalent of being awesome!

YourCaringConfidant April 11th, 2023

ο»Ώ@BrilliantTurtle89

🐒 🌼 🐒 🌼 🐒 🌼

You have received the following appreciation note from @EmpatheticLime2465 for displaying such amazing qualities.

You are a problem-solver, patient, Intuitive, respectful, emotionally intelligent, and a great communicator.

This are some pretty amazing qualities that's for sure! No wonder Lime took the time to leave you this very sweet note! Happy reading! πŸ˜€

20230410-143530-0000_1681190116.png

All that's left to say is thank you 🐒 for all you contribute to 7cups and for all you do to help support others. You are brilliant! πŸ˜€

@EmpatheticLime2465

πŸ’š πŸ’š πŸ’š πŸ’š πŸ’š πŸ’š

I am so glad you found someone as kind and supportive and Turtle to help you. You deserve so much happiness and I hope you know how special you are.

Please accept this delicious slice of key lime pie made just for you! Hehe.

flavor-icon-crunch-key-lime-pie-1_1681190672.png

brilliantTurtle89 April 11th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you

ο»Ώ@theboymoana

πŸ„β€β™‚οΈ πŸ‰ πŸ„β€β™€οΈ 🌊 πŸ‰ πŸ„β€β™‚οΈ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou has generously given their time to write you the most sweetest appreciation. I hope you read each word and let it all sink in... but please don't sink!

20230411-021453-0000_1681196250.png

No matter what you go through in life, always rise above! Just as the waves in the ocean, no matter what direction life pulls you, I have faith that you can ride it and overcome everything! You are simply amazing, @theboymoana.

I know after reading that *and surfing*, you must be tired. So keep cool, grab a drink, and lay back because you deserve it!

funny-watermelon-cartoon-sunbathing-drinking-juice-120675-92-removebg-preview_1681196651.png

🌞 Thank you so much for sending in such a heartfelt note to someone who is so deserving of all the happiness and smiles. I must say, you truly are amazing at your "job" of making people happy. You are such a loving, supportive, encouraging, and happy go lucky person!

πŸ‰ ❀️ πŸ‰ πŸ’š πŸ‰ ❀️

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You truly are....

one-melon-summer-greeting-card-print-t-shirt-vector-illustration-white-background-153903452_1681197166.jpg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 11th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Awwwwh, you just continue to outshine yourself lol, Desiree, you're your biggest competition haha and heck yeah, you're so winning always! This is sooooo beautiful, like every other graphic you make. Now not just the "graphic" you make but every single thing about your posts, from the choicest words of comfort, encouragement and love, to the pretty colors and super adorable pictures to elevate it all 1000 times more. I'm just in pure awe! You're just brilliant! ❀

A melon times thank*you* for these beautiful postings, and your kindest, most loving words. I cherryish them and you being you, with all my heart! ❀

image_1681208087.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Awww. Thank you so much.
For you...
png-20230411-111108-0000_1681225978.png

@YourCaringConfidant

😭 I'm here from another post of yours, to cry again lol.

This is soooooo awwdorableee, my heart just *asdfghjjkk* πŸ₯Ί tear of happiness mixed with tears of gratitude! A giant thank*Youuuu* for existing, that's it, your existence is a gift to the world, not even exaggerating a bit here! πŸ₯°

theboymoana April 12th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

thank you both doing such nice things for every one and say so many nice things is always make me feel happy and better when I get read and see so much happy things from friends.picture and every thing is best and perfect perfect for me !!!! Sun always been such nice friend to me and listen and help me you are nicest person ever happy you are my friend here 7 cups makes every thing better know people like you are here !! πŸ’›πŸ˜ƒβ˜€οΈπŸŽ‰πŸ’›πŸ₯³πŸ€—

@theboymoana

Aww Sun is happy to have a lovely friend like you, thankyouu for being so wondrous always. πŸ’›

And I agreee, @YourCaringConfidant really did an amazing job with the perfect graphic, and kind compliments for you. But that's not a surprise at all, coming from her. πŸ₯°

VictoriaLove7 April 11th, 2023
Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for one of our amazing appreciators
@CalmCoral 🌸

From another amazing appreciator
@DarkerPlaces 🌼

1-20230411-102213-0000_1681198129.png

These are the qualities that Places find in you
2-20230411-102213-0001_1681198163.png

From me

@DarkerPlaces Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are a wonderful person! 🌼

@CalmCoral Thank you for the appreciations you sent for your listeners. You are appreciated too! 🌸

@VictoriaLove7 Aw what a beautiful marine theme post, Viccc. You're a shiny bright Star!❀

@CalmCoral truly does make a marvelous difference to everyone's lives and is sooo deserving of all the appreciations. ❀ Thankyouu @DarkerPlaces, you're such an appreciative-heart! ❀

Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for the one who makes cool designs
@AnnaSilverberg 🌸

From the one who shines so brightly
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

20230411-134509-0000_1681198416.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine find in you 🌸

20230411-134509-0001_1681198444.png

From me
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for numerous things you have done for Cups. Thankyou for being *you*, Sunshine. I'm forever grateful to have you in my life. ❀

@AnnaSilverberg Thank you for making cool designs and for taking it in order, from the oldest one (that passed the due dates or near due dates). You are appreciated! 🌸
AnnaSilverberg April 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you so much for your wonderful and kind words πŸ’š They truly warm my heart ☺️

@VictoriaLove7 Thank you for making this beautiful post, it's absolutely stunning πŸ’š

@AnnaSilverberg

Thanks for taking work in the order of due dates! 😊

@AnnaSilverberg Always happy to credit where it's due. Keep it up, Anna! ❀

Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for
@KindHeartedLily 🌸

From the one who brings the brightest light
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

png-20230411-132833-0000_1681199478.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine find in you 🌸

2-20230411-132240-0001_1681199510.png

From me

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for the innumerable things you have done for Cups. Thank you for your presence in my life. I am truly blessed to have you and my gratitude is beyond words. ❀

@KindHeartedLily Thank you for the works you do. Keep up the good work, you are appreciated! 🌸
Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 11th, 2023

Viccc thankyouuu for these beautiful beautiful posts for both Anna and Lily, they are so vibrant, full of colors and have a pretty floral theme, I so love it! πŸ₯°

@VictoriaLove7

Thankyouu always for your sweet compliments. I'm more grateful to know you and for everything you do. A total rockstar! ❀

image_1681208620.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

My pleasure, Sunshine! 🌞 Thank *you* for being you ❀

png-20230411-223818-0000_1681228491.png

kindheartedLily April 11th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Sun....thank you SO much for such heartfelt and kind words of appreciation <3 Reading this was very touching and put a smile on my face:) I appreciate you so much, too! You are always such a pleasure to check in with and you are also so kind and thoughtful<3 The feelings are mutual <3 I am so grateful to have your presence in my life too, Sun:) You're awesome!!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 12th, 2023

@kindheartedLily Awww the smile is all that matters, Lily, really happy to hear that! Thankyouuu for being youu! ❀

ο»ΏIt is such a joy seeing Victoria's graphics of Sun's appreciation notes. Each one just as lovely and beautiful as ever! With that said, @Sunisshiningandsoareyou is on an appreciation roll!

❀️ 🍎 πŸ“• πŸ“š 🍏 🍎

@BookWorm274

You are the blessed recipient of the following note written by Sun themself. When I say it is so sweet, I mean just that. Happy reading!

png-20230411-033031-0000_1681201155.png

The note reads: "Hey hey Book, just taking a moment here to appreciate you for being such a consistent, committed, diligent team mate and a helpful, resourceful, agile, encouraging leader. Your leadership, particularly for the NR team is deeply respected and valued, thankyou for the timely reminders, responses and encouragement. You're a wonderful part of the community and so so cherished. Thankyou for all you do. Please be as kind to self as you are to the world. ❀"

After reading all that, it's safe to say you are one extraordinary human being! Thanks for all you do, BookWorm.

🌞 β˜€οΈ 🌞 β˜€οΈ 🌞 β˜€οΈ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

How is it possible that you are just the absolute sweetest? It is such an honor to know you and always a joy seeing you around the platform. You are loved and well respected for simply being the special you! Thank you 🌞 for being an amazing giver of smiles!

Sun, because I would like to make you smile too, please accept this delicious apple from me to you. I picked it straight off the apple tree. 🌳 🍎

bee5616e693ff73582da6878fee69342-eaten-apple-fruit-illustration_1681201808.png

Ohhhh, pardon me! It seems I got a bit hungry and accidentally took a bite. 🀣 Hehe. I mean, it is the thought that matters right? πŸ˜‹

bookworm274 April 13th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

This has made my day, thank you! And thank you very much to @Sunisshiningandsoareyou , I really appreciate this message ❀️ I think you are amazing!!

@YourCaringConfidant

Oh dear goodness! I couldn't have even imagined this one being pulled off the way it has, and so so so beautifully. If the word "personalized" was described with one graphic, it'll be this! ❀

Just pure brilliance, Desiree, you amaze me and then you amaze me some more for how much you continue to amaze me *every* *single* *time*. XD

Thankyouuu for *always* aiming for the heart. You touch the deepest corners, trust me! :') ❀

As for the apple xD yes lol, the thought that counts here!🀣

Thankyouuu, you're a gem and I'm crying! Okie bye! 😭

you-just-made-my-day-happy.gif

Ranaeil April 11th, 2023

Hey hey again! You know what time it is... we have an appreciation for @Healingbeams from a Secret Friend ! :O :O

This Secret Friend says that Healing beams has the following qualities:

"Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation., Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense., Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions., Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone., Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place."

Secret Friend also said this about Healingbeams: "Healing is such an amazing and great peer supporter always ready to support fellow listeners i must say healing will shine even more than ever! We are grateful to have them at 7cups.

I see lot of potentials in you!!!

With love
Yours
Friendly Mentor 😊"

They also left this! https://youtu.be/ooOak5FVkpM

Wow, isn't @Healingbeams great? Because I too, think you are an amazing person!

NotFound20 April 11th, 2023

@Mustafa97Ee, we are glad to share a

beautiful appreciation for you

by @Waterfallsofnature36

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

im-11apr_1681210131.JPG

Qualities -

❀️ Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

πŸ’šAccountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made

πŸ’œ Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts

πŸ’™Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

πŸ’›Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity

πŸ’—Supportive - They are kind and helpful

πŸ’–Cheerful - They are fun to be around

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Also, a sweet note -

🌴A true part of sc family. I know you will go far on cups. Keep up the good work 🌴

@Mustafa97Ee , @Waterfallsofnature36

Thank you for being part of 7Cups community and for all your support.

best-wishes-best-wishes-for-you.gifbest-wishes-best-wishes-for-you.gif

Mustafa97Ee April 11th, 2023

@NotFound20

@Waterfallsofnature36

Thank you so much for the kind words, I really appreciate them. they means a lot. πŸ’š

I hope I will be able to keep meeting your expectations.

wish you all the best as well πŸ’š

@lightPrune1000 you're not the only one thinking @Goldennest2727 is way too amazing and helpful in the community πŸ˜€

Golden is a sweet person always here to support everyone and does so much for the community πŸ’›

image_1681236691.png

You deserve all the compliments Golden πŸ’›

I really agree with @Keith22534 ❀

@TogetherForeverAlways you're a caring person and really fun to talk to. Thanks for being here 🧑

image_1681236923.png

You're so appreciative and kind, Keith πŸ’› makes my day seeing your pretty posts and sweet messages! ❀

Keith22534 April 12th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

You make adorable designs! I mean, wow! Thanks for the post!πŸ’›image_1681293870.png

Optimisticempath May 4th, 2023

@Keith22534 aw thankyou it means a lot to me ❀❀