Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

YourCaringConfidant April 9th, 2023

ο»ΏThe following appreciation notes have been sent in for the one and only @FrenchMarbles in recognition of how amazing they are!

❀️ πŸ’™ ❀️ πŸ’™ ❀️ πŸ’™

French, Keith has taken their time to write you this note. I hope you enjoy it.

20230409-024720-0000_1681035255.png

ο»ΏQualities: Decisive, Agile, Innovative, Cheerful, and Optimistic.

❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’™ ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’™

And this note is from me. I just had to fill that appreciation form out for you, French... especially after that amazing session you held! ❀️ πŸ˜€

20230409-024720-0001_1681035445.png

Qualities: Emotionally Intelligent, Great Communicator, Supportive, Purposeful, Cheerful, Optimistic, and Consistent.

Of course there are more but I was limited. πŸ˜‰ Hehe.

After reading all that, all that's left to say is you are sooooo sweet! πŸ˜‹ Enjoy this delicious ice cream cone on me! (Found the pic on Google but it was too delicious looking not to share, lol.)

large-patriotic-ice-cream-cone-0517_1681035862.png

@Keith22534

Thank you kindly for taking the time to recognize and appreciate French. I am so glad that you had fun engaging with French. I hope all your days to come on the teen side are just as pleasant.

πŸ‹ πŸ‹ πŸ‹ πŸ‹ πŸ‹ πŸ‹

And because you spilt some of your lemonade... this is for you...

0299702134d2dcaa9ce5e2bea1066333_1681036159.png

Of course, it's a whole pitcher so you can always share with your friends! Enjoy, you wonderful appreciator you! πŸ’›

Keith22534 April 9th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Awww. Thanks a lot for the post and the lemonade! You’re posts are just amazing 🀩

<3

@Keith22534 Awww, you are so welcome. I was more than happy to do it for you. Glad you approve. :) You're pretty amazing yourself. <3

AnnaSilverberg April 9th, 2023

β˜€οΈWhat a beautiful dayβ˜€οΈ

πŸŒ™Hey @comfortableNight4463 πŸŒ™

🌈You have been appreciated by @ConscientiousDime 🌈

⭐️ They find you to be ⭐️

πŸŒ• Patient πŸŒ• Intuitive πŸŒ• Great Communicator πŸŒ• Intuitive Emotionally πŸŒ•
πŸŒ• Intelligent πŸŒ• Respectful πŸŒ• Problem Solver πŸŒ•

🌈 How wonderful 🌈

They have also left a beautiful message for you:
smile-spreader_1681068171.jpg
Click To See Photo

"Comfortablenight4463 is great. Good prompt questions that helped me solve my issues."

πŸŒ™ComfortableNight, I took a peek at your profile and you seem to be absolutely wonderfulπŸŒ™
A very understanding and helpful listener, that's what the members say about you!
⭐️ You are amazing! ⭐️

🌌Thank you conscientiousDime for sharing such a wonderful appreciation🌌
🌈 Sharing kind words is an amazing way to make our day better 🌈

☺️ We wish you both a wonderful day ☺️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 9th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg

Aww your posts are always out-of-this-world, Anna! Great job!❀

image_1681070014.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

☺️ Thank you! You're so kind!

@AnnaSilverberg This posting is beautiful in every way! I expect nothing less than what you have done. Great job. 😍

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you so much Caring ☺️ You're wonderful!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 6th, 2023
Sooo happy seeing you being appreciated for all your time and valuable efforts in the community @comfortableNight4463 πŸ’›
comfortableNight4463 May 7th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg Thank you so much!

AnnaSilverberg April 10th, 2023

✨ How awesome! ✨

πŸŒ™ Hey @DarkerPlaces πŸŒ™

πŸ”… You have been appreciated by @mariainfj πŸ”…

⭐️ They find you to be: ⭐️

πŸ”ΉAuthenticπŸ”ΉCheerfulπŸ”ΉSupportiveπŸ”ΉOptimisticπŸ”ΉHumbleπŸ”ΉRespectfulπŸ”ΉInnovativeπŸ”Ή

They left you a wonderful message:
smile-spreader-1_1681090876.jpg

Click Me To See Photo

"Rome, I just wanted you to know that you're a great presence
in the community rooms and I appreciate you being here.
You are so fun to talk to and you're an amazing friend.
Thank you for being you! You're the best!"

πŸ”…βœ¨πŸ”…

⭐️ What a wonderful message, you seem to be a great friend DarkerPlaces ⭐️

πŸ’› How wonderful mariainfj, thank you for sharing this wonderful appreciation πŸ’›

☺️ We wish you both an amazing day ☺️

✨✨✨

✨

DarkerPlaces April 10th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg

thx so much @mariainfj that means a lot 😊 i appreciate u too ur awesome too 😊

VictoriaLove7 April 10th, 2023

Hey everyone! 😊

We got a wonderful appreciation for

@Beck1 🌸

From secret friend 20230408-023705-0000_1681095839.pngThese are the qualities they find in you

20230408-023705-0001_1681095921.png

They sent this for you πŸŽ‰

From me

Secret friend Thank you for giving this appreciation and other appreciations too! You are amazing! 🌼

@Beck1 Thank you for being a listener, for lending an ear to those who struggles. You are greatly appreciated. Keep being you! 🌸

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 6th, 2023

You're a massive contributor to the site, @beck1, thankyou for being so dedicated and amazing!πŸ’›

Hey everyone! 😊

@MagnificentSunrise πŸŒ…

From the amazingappreciator

@Calmcoral 🌼

png-20230409-011009-0000_1681098280.png

These are the qualities that Coral find in you

20230410-104223-0001_1681098320.png

From me

@Calmcoral Thank you for giving this appreciation! You're amazing! 🌼

@MagnificentSunrise Thank you for your support in SC and for hosting! You are greatly appreciated! πŸŒ…

@VictoriaLove7

@MagnificentSunrise

@Calmcoral

Hi Mag! 😊

Coral send this picture for you

export202304071630365634_1681098917.jpg

MagnificentSunrise April 10th, 2023

@CalmCoral, you are such a lovely human being! ❀️ Thank you very much for your kindness and appreciation. It is always great to talk to you. I am happy that I know you. You will get to where you want to go! πŸ˜€ I will be there. ❀️

@VictoriaLove7, thank you for delivering this beautiful message. Thank you for all you do! ❀️

VictoriaLove7 April 11th, 2023

@MagnificentSunrise

You're most welcome! Thank you for taking up responsibility for SC! 😊

MagnificentSunrise April 10th, 2023

@CalmCoral, you are amazing too! ❀️❀️❀️ Thank you very much! ❀️❀️❀️

YourCaringConfidant April 10th, 2023

ο»ΏThe following appreciation is from @Orca03 and is dedicated to @wonderfulDancer8343 for being such an amazing person!

πŸ’ƒ πŸ•Ί πŸ’ƒ πŸ•Ί πŸ’ƒ πŸ•Ί

If you are wondering what qualities make Dancer stand out so well, then following along...

Dancer is empathetic, inquisitive, emotionally intelligent, patient, and purposeful! πŸ˜€

ο»ΏDancer, with that said... here is your most sweet note. Happy reading!

png-20230410-025803-0000_1681110301.png

Thank you for everything you do, Dancer. You are making such an impact on the lives of others from all you contribute and bring tο»Ώo the platform.

πŸ’œ πŸ’› πŸ’œ πŸ’› πŸ’œ πŸ’›

@Orca03 Thank you for taking the time to let us know just how wonderful Dancer is. That was such a sweet gesture to write a note and that makes you a wonderful appreciator in my eyes! πŸ˜€

busythings-yellow-monster.gif

Hey everyone! 😊
We got a special appreciation for
@Ridethespiral420 🌼

From @DiligentTomato4014 πŸ…

20230410-141309089_1681110820.jpeg

These are the qualities that Tomato find in you

20230410-140716-0000_1681110884.png

From me

@DiligentTomato4014 Thank you for giving this space for your listener. Know that you are a wonderful person! πŸ…

@Ridethespiral420 Thank you for lending an ear and support your members. You are greatly appreciated! 🌼

ο»Ώ@AdaptableOcean4193 has left the following sweet appreciation note to @AmiablePeace77. For those of you who know Amiable, they are absolutely "wonderful" all around!

It was such a joy to see Amiable being appreciated today and I am so happy to be the one who gets to deliver this note.

20230410-032145-0000_1681111506.png

Awww Ocean, that note you wrote was sooooo sweet. I can tell you wrote it from the heart. You truly have a way with words and just know what to say to make others feel good. I know everything you write about Amiable is true, so thank you! And I'm sooo glad that you found someone as wonderful and kind as Amiable. I'm so glad you have received such support to where you are slowly but surely finding yourself. I wish you all the best!

Amiable, as sweet of note that was... that's not all because Ocean let me know that you possess qualities about you that make you stand out from the crowd.

You are authentic, empathetic, supportive, a great communicator, respectful, and emotionally intelligent. Wow! Just wow. You are such a beautiful person all around! Way to go, Amiable. And thank you for truly making this world a better place like Ocean said!

amiablePeace77 April 11th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

ο»Ώ@AdaptableOcean4193

You just made my day, thank you πŸ’™

ο»ΏEveryday members come onto 7cups, during a time of need, in order to connect with a listener for some support. And no matter how much a listener may want to help, sometimes we just find that they are not a good fit for us. And when that happens, that is totally ok.

In the case of @CourageousPlum3350 I am glad to say that they have found amazing support in @VivelesPatates and that just makes me sooo happy!

Plum, it is so unfortunate that you have had previously unpleasant experiences with listeners. However, on the bright side, all those "bad" experiences led you to Viveles and that is just a beautiful thing!

πŸ˜€ πŸ’š 🌷 πŸ’– 🌸 πŸ˜€

With all that said, Viveles, you have received the following appreciation note and it says...

1-20230410-040229-0000_1681114419.png

Thank you, Viveles, for being there for Plum when they really needed it. You are appreciated for being such an amazing listener! Big thanks for all you do.

And that's not all-- Plum let me know that you also possess amazing qualities. Let's see what they are, shall we? πŸ’—

2-20230410-040229-0001_1681114553.png

I shouldn't have to say this but I will... Rating: 5 stars

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

Plum, thank you soooo much for taking the time to acknowledge and appreciate such a wonderful listener. Sometimes many people struggle to give credit where credit is due but not you! You have proven that you are a person that appreciates the good in others and that is a beautiful thing. I hope you are well and happy, Plum. Take care! πŸ’š

flowers-flowers-for-you.gif

NotFound20 April 10th, 2023

❀️Hello All❀️

mental-health-psychische-gesundheit.gifHere we are with another amazing appreciation for @CommunityModFinn mental-health-psychische-gesundheit.gif

🌺 Finn is appreciated by peer @Chetan1408 🌺

smiley-face.gifsmiley-face.gifsmiley-face.gifsmiley-face.gif

Qualities for which Finn has been appreciated -

🌈Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

🌈 Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

🌈 Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

🌈 Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions.

🌈 Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.

🌈Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

🌈 Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

smiley-face.gifsmiley-face.gifsmiley-face.gifsmiley-face.gif

Also, a very sweet personal note from Chetan-

10-ap-1_1681118059.JPG 10-ap-2_1681118102.JPG

10-ap-3_1681118112.JPG 10-ap-4_1681118120.JPG

πŸ€We are thankful to both of you for being part of the 7Cups community and for your support and all the wonderful work you are doing.πŸ€

bakabaka7.gif

@NotFound20 Whoooaaaa, you have done marvelous! This posting is just beautiful! I can see the love and effort you put into it! Amazing job, smile spreader. β™‘

NotFound20 April 10th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thanks a lot Caring❀️πŸ₯°. I am feeling really glad that I am able to spread smile through my post 😊😊.

CommunityModFinn April 10th, 2023

@NotFound20

Thank you Found and Chetan, this means a lot ⭐️

Ranaeil April 10th, 2023

Hello hello!

We interrupt your regularly scheduled forum browsing for this special appreciation post.

We have @EmotionalHouse2055 appreciating @Richuyulin !

It is reported that some of the qualities said about @Richuyulin are as follows:

"Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation., Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately., Coachable - They have a desire to improve., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act., Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together."

@EmotionalHouse2055 then went on record to say this following statement: " Thank you it was nice talking to you. You were patient and responding. You listened to me and acknowledged the things I said. You're the best listener!"

Wow, what a news story folks!

From the news desk of Nessa, I just want to take this time to tell both @Richuyulin and @EmotionalHouse2055 that when it comes down to it, you both are what 7cups mission is all about. You both keep going on spreading kindness all around!

We now take you back to your regularly scheduled forum browsing. Good day!

April 10th, 2023

@Nessa00 Thank you so much for posting this!

@EmotionalHouse2055 Thank you so much for taking the time to appreciate me. It's much appreciated and it brought a smile to my face knowing my work is noticed.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 10th, 2023

For someone who's constantly spreading many smiles in the community, and wouldn't agree but truly have a way with their words and a grateful heart. πŸ’›

@Chetan1408 this is for you, from a secret friend. Let's see if you're able to guess who this thoughtful, caring, considerate, kind, observant and appreciative peer is. πŸ’›

image_1681128255.png

🎧They would also like for you to plug in your headphones and click here🎧

Keep being youu, Chetan, you are a dear friend to everyone here, and we are so grateful for you too! πŸ’›

Chetan1408 April 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hey dear secret appreciator,

I am sorry that I am bad at guessing.... but I really appreciate that you think this about me... it is very kind of you to leave such a lovely message. I would surely love to heart it out who is it. Please let me know if you are reading this... And yeah, I can't ignore the song that you mentioned in link... that's my favorite and evergreen song... Please do let me know who it is... Will be waiting for your reply... lol *hugs*

Thanks & Regards

I've certainly missed seeing you around, @Blueskies1021, the ever so appreciative and generous being, always looking out for people and making them feel oh-so-special, you're so amazing, Skyyy!πŸ’™

Thankyou for these beautiful messages, I can tell you put your heart in writing them!πŸ’™

Keeping a tissue box handy isnt mandatory but sooo recommended! πŸ˜›

Hey hey @HaileygrZanka22, you have created an impact on Sky, and she'd like to give back the kindness and remind you of your strengths, in the sweetest way possible! ❀

image_1681128891.png

"I will always have the heart to stay with you and hold you through it all, even if I can't be with you in person. :) <3" ~ My heart just melted or something! ❀

If that wasn't sweet enough, Sky shared this kind reminder for you: image_1681129114.png

Sending lots of love and kindness your way, Hailey! ❀

Hey hey @BryteFlowerPetals, love your username so much! You too, have positively impacted @Blueskies1021 so much so that Sky had to pen down this lovely note for you! πŸ’™

image_1681129256.png

"Awwww" pro max moment haha! Keep shining bryte and blooming beautifully, Bryte!

Something for you too, by Sky:

image_1681129903.png

My heart is so full! Skyyyy, you're something else, just so so sweet, heart can handle!πŸ’™

image_1681129805.png

BlueSkies1021 April 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much for posting my appreciations for these two awesome people and creating such beautiful graphics to express my gratitude. You are truly as wonderful and bright as the sun, and I'm so thankful for you! :) <3

@BlueSkies1021 Aww you're so welcome!❀

BryteFlowerPetals April 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for making these lovely graphics, they look awesome, you did a great job!!

Ahhh thank you so much @BlueSkies1021!! Your kind words truly made my day :,) Thank you again for the amazing amount of kindness you've shown me and so many others and for all that you do! I appreciate you soo much <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 11th, 2023

@BryteFlowerPetals Aw yay I'm glad you like them!❀

Hey everyone! 😊
@4Rsquared 🌸

From @Bubblycookie πŸͺ

20230410-221004-0000_1681139843.png

These are the qualities that Cookie πŸͺ find in you 🌸

20230410-221004-0001_1681139886.png

From me

@Bubblycookie Thank you for giving this appreciation for your listener. Hope you keep getting support and be kind to yourself! πŸͺ

@4Rsquared Thank you for lending an ear to those who struggle. You are appreciated! 🌸

Optimisticempath April 10th, 2023

Hello @biggielovesyou you are appreciated by your friend @Spedolivia πŸ˜ƒ

image_1681145565.png

Keep spreading the love!🐐

Optimisticempath April 10th, 2023

Happy to see more people agreeing that @InnateJoy9602 is one of the bestest people in 7 cups πŸ’œ

You have an appreciation from @conscientiousCoconut5312 dear Joy πŸ’•

image_1681146713.png

You make me smile always Joy. You deserve all the smiles back πŸ€—