Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 8th, 2023
Hey hey @healingBeams, so happy to share this appreciation for you from your secret bud, who clearly knows what they are saying and for whom. I agree 100% with them!💛

image_1680948331.png

You enjoy guessing games, it seems, Beams, so try and guess this one now!😛 And when you do, please send this lovely person a token of our gratitude also, for being so observant and kind!💛
Ranaeil April 8th, 2023

Hi again!

We have an appreciation for @Jenna from @EnthusiasticDime

EnthusiasticDime had this to say about Jenna:

"She really cares about the people. She helped me with my anxiety and makes me feel so much better. One of the best listeners Thank you so much for your time. She even asked me if can i come back to tell her how i am."

Some of the qualities that EnthusiasticDime says that Jenna has are as follows:

"Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together., Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately., Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation., Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning."

You both are amazing!

Hi hi @Kate12345246, your amazing self is appreciated by the fantastic hooman @KarmaTheRascal, who thinks you are Supportive, Respectful, Empathetic, Patient, Authentic, Resilient and an efficient Problem-Solver. ❤

image_1680951417.png

So many wonderful qualities, way to go, Kate! ❤

Karma the awesome hooman, eyou're sooo kind for this sweet appreciative note for your peer. Thank*you* for being a fantabulous part of the community! ❤

Heyo @CommunityModElliot, you are summoned by @Keith22534 using the Peer Appreciation Form. Yay! ❤

image_1680958954.png

Sooo agreed with Keith, If "cheerful" was a person, it could so easily be you, Elliot, thank you for your joyful presence in the chatrooms always! ❤

So grateful for your kind, appreciative and super considerate self, Keith, thankyouu for being *you*! ❤
Keith22534 April 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun, why are your designs always so mind blowing?

Can I answer that? Because you are so good at it!! Creativity is in your veins…✨

<3

@Keith22534 Aw hahah that's so sweet, Keith. I appreciate your kind encouraging words a lot. Thankyouu truly!😭❤

CommunityModElliot April 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Keith22534

Awww!! Keittthhhh!!!! thats really sweet of you!!! hugs hugs! and I agree, sun's designs are awesome! they even got my rainbow!! :P

Hi there @SoulSings, you're appreciated by the super appreciative and observant peer~ @LightPrune1000, and so generously, for your valuable contributions and significant presence in 7 cups. 💚

image_1680959759.png

Thankyou for everything you do, Sings! 💚

thank-you.gif

soulsings April 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you for the message

@LightPrune1000 thank you for caring and sharing your gratitude and kind words. It is greatly appreciated. soulsings

Hey hey @Thatswatshesaidd, Was thinking of you, and wondering if you were active around, since I haven't seen you in a while, but you clearly are active and impacting the world with your positivity as always. 🧡

We have two appreciations for you, from @InsightfulWater and @LightPrune1000, let's see what *they* said! 😛

image_1680961088.png

image_1680961118.png

Keep up being you, always spreading smiles and cheer around! 🧡

VictoriaLove7 April 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The first picture looks like the sky of Northern Light, Sunshine! 😃

I like the smol star detail 😉

(I'm still not able to heart chu posts 🤓 )

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 9th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Aww it *issss* the Northern Lights, Viccc! Thankyouuu for noticing, appreciating and being so youu always! ❤ (that's forums being forums lol, no worries, I gotchu ❤)

VictoriaLove7 April 9th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yayy!! Northern Light 🥳 Thankchu for putting the smol details in your posts, Sunshine 🌞❤

(I like your puns too 'let's see what *they said* for thatswatshesaidd 😄)

@VictoriaLove7 Thank*chuu* for noticing them, and making the smol details feel special. You're amazingggg!❤

All appreciations are good appreciations but some just validate, honor and applaud you from all corners, so all you can do is to sit and acknowledge, let it all in, and these are my personal favorite ones. 💚 (Biased, yes😛)

And when it's for someone who you know is completely deserving of this honor, it's even more humbling to pass the message along! 💚

image_1680962765.png

Thankyouuu @ThisIsAnthony, for sending this exceptionally beautiful message, for an exceptional hooman-turtle xD @brilliantturtle89. Your thoughtful, caring, observant, appreciative, sweet and loving self is shining so bright here. 💚

April 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for this amazing post ❤️

@thisisanthony You're so welcome! ❤

brilliantTurtle89 April 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@thisisanthony

Thank you so much. I feel truly honoured to read this❤️

April 8th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

You deserve it :)

YourCaringConfidant April 8th, 2023

@K87, our wonderful appreciator, has taken time out of their day to write notes to the following peers.

📣 💜 💚 💜 💚 📣

@PersistentPal4981

This is for you... 😀

20230408-140221-0000_1680978509.png

Congratulations, Pal, on the new job! Whatever it is you do, I hope you excel at it. And most importantly, I hope you are happy too!

Qualities: Patient, Great Communicator, Optimistic, Humble, Respectful, and Innovative.

💗 💛 💗 💛 💗 💛

@ForeverDreaming6

@K87 has left this note for you.

20230408-141418-0000_1680979040.png

The note says: "I enjoy how refreshing it is to chat with u." 😀

Dreaming, clearly you must be an amazing person to chat with it. So amazing, in fact, that K87 let me know you also possess beautiful qualities.

Qualities: Great Communicator, Empathetic, Respectful, Humble, Emotionally Intelligent, Supportive, and Patient.

💙 💛 👽 🛸 💖 💚

@Betheny

This special note is just for you. Happy reading!

png-20230408-142252-0000_1680979433.png

Awww, what a very sweet read. I hope you are well and happy. You seem like a very kind person and that what makes you out of this world! 💚 🌎

Qualities: Empathetic, Patient, Great Communicator, Motivated, Respectful, and Humble.

@K87 As always, you are absolutely amazing. It is always good seeing your name pop up on the dashboard appreciating so many of your peers. Thank you for always taking the time to think of others. That's such a beautiful quality about you.

self-love-mental-health.gif

YourCaringConfidant April 9th, 2023

The following appreciation is dedicated to @CommunityModIris from Bunny!

💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜

@CommunityModIris

This very sweet note was written just for you. Happy reading!

20230409-030545-0000_1681024212.png

CMI, like Bunny mentioned... this appreciation is long over due. Someone as amazing and wonderful as you should have been appreciated but better late than ever.

I want you to know that everything you and your fellow ComMods do does not go un-noticed. You do so much to keep the rooms safe and provide a pleasant atmosphere. So a big thank you is in order...

2-27781-thank-you-script-thank-you_1681024416.png

CMI, Bunny also let me know that you possess some pretty amazing qualities.

You are supportive, respectful, a problem-solver, determined, cheerful, patient, and emotionally intelligent.

🐰 🐇 🐰 🐇 🐰 🐇

@amiableBunny4016

As always thank you for taking time out of your day to appreciate @CommunityModIris because it was well deserved. You have such a way with words that you know how to leave such an impact. You truly are an amazing smile spreader in every sense! I absolutely love being able to deliver these sweet notes for you. Continue to be amazing, Bunny, because that's what you are!

PS: Enjoy looking at this ccuuuuttteee work of art I found on Google.

bunny-in-iris-fields-colleen-taylor_1681024990.jpg

Titled: Bunny in Iris Fields By: Colleen Taylor

@YourCaringConfidant

You put the acronym for every mod in your posts! 😁 (CMI) That's cool! 😎

@VictoriaLove7 Lol, I do CMI, CMF, CME, etc. The last letter I always make what the person's name is. 🤣 In this case, it is Iris so I put an I. I don't know if it's just pure laziness on my part but I been doing that since the beginning so hard to break it. Lol.

amiableBunny4016 April 15th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

aww so cute! thank you so much! I love it

Hellooo @MondoRalph, you received a sweet note from your peer @BubblePond, for being Emotionally intelligent and great at communication. 💗

image_1681030660.png

Thank you for being so supportive of one another, y'all are truly appreciated! 💗

Hey hey @Hardworkingbeechwood6063, you're indeed aiming higher and impacting people around you with your positive and inspiring presence! 💛

One such @Lightprune1000 would like to appreciate you for it! 💙

image_1681031277.png

I was looking at your bio hehe, and this was the first time I saw someone actively mention "appreciate me"~ its sooo inspiring! 🧡

Yay *you* for knowing you're awesome and deserving of all the recognition and appreciation for it. I hope you receive more of it always! 💜

Way to go, Beechieee, thankyou for being so awesome! 🤎

hardworkingBeechwood6063 April 9th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

aww thank you so much darling. you're the sweetest!

To begin with, I'm so interested to hear about the story behind your username, if any, @RabbitPillow :P I think it's so adorable! 🧡

And now to shoo the confusion, on why you're tagged here. It's because you received a gratitude note from your peer @CommunicativeGrape4821, who clearly, has received some compassion from you. Thankyou for being a wonderful listener! 🧡

image_1681032018.png

Sooo glad you recieved the support you're looking for, Grape, when members as lovely as yourself, show their gratitude towards listeners as amazing as Rabbit, it's a beautiful sight to behold, and certainly all feels right in the cups-world. 🧡

Oooh and Happy Easter, if any of you celebrate! Or a Happy Sunday to everyone!🐰

This post is meant to bee for you @BeeLive :P because you're so beeutiful and deserve a warm welcome and encouraging reminder as you embark on your 7 cups journey! 💛

@GlobalBraid is the thoughtful peer who sent you this welcome note! 💛

image_1681033218.png

As they said, Bee, yay you for taking this brave step to reach out for support and company, in 7 cups. Wishing you all things supportive, compassionate and caring! 💛

beckadoodles-kawaii.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This post is irresistible, it is pink and the bee is cutee 😋❤

@VictoriaLove7

Vice bee the bestest! ❤what-a-sunny-day.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🤗❤

bee_1681062377.jpeg

@VictoriaLove7 Aww this is so so lovely!🥰🌻

April 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@GlobalBraid

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I appreciate you both. Best wishes to ya! 💛

@Gregariouszebra20

🦓 🦓 🦓 🦓 🦓 🦓

You have been appreciated by @Cherry2000 for being such a stellar person.

And Cherry wanted to share with everyone all the amazing qualities you possess, Zebra. You are a problem-solver, respectful, patient, emotionally intelligent, a great communicator, and intuitive.

st-small-507x507-pad-600x600-f8f8f8-removebg-preview_1681034580.png

The following note was left for you... Happy reading! ♡

png-20230409-025717-0000_1681034649.png

Thanks for all the support you offer to others in need, Zebra. You are amazing for that.

🍒 ❤️ 🍒 💚 🍒 ❤️

@Cherry2000

Thank you for taking time out of your day to think of Zebra. You are so sweet for doing that. I know it must mean the world to Zebra for being thought of. I hope you get appreciations right back, Cherry, as you are A-Ok 👍 in my book!

hot-cherry-cereza.gif

@YourCaringConfidant

Me just sitting here and admiring everything Desiree says and creates! 🥰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou You're joking, right? Because that was literally me as I just liked all your beautiful postings back to back. Lol. But thank you 🌞.

@YourCaringConfidant

Awww xD looking at you, looking at me, looking at you! 👀❤👀 haha!

No kidding fr this 🐱 is me @your posts! XD

image_1681038647.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Awwww 🌞, well I feel the same about you and your lovely graphics and posts! Sooo stop trying to make my blush. 🤣 I just love how you can't accept your compliments but always want to compliment others. Happy Easter, Sun.

@YourCaringConfidant

Ouch haha that hit me in all the right places lol! 🤧 *hugsssss* ❤

ashlee-craft-ashlee-craft-peach.gif