Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

amiableBunny4016 April 4th, 2023

@audienta

aww thank you! your amazing for leaving a beautiful comment!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 4th, 2023
The super appreciative @Chetan1408 is back at it. Yay! πŸ’›

Who do we roll towards with our appreciation ball today? :P

@NovaGalaxy is the lucky bean receiving this lovely note from Chetan! πŸ₯°

image_1680615798.png

My wonderful partner-in-chaos 😈 I'm so happy to share this one with you, are truly all things Joy and Lovely in a hooman bean, Nova! Loaf ya! πŸ’›

Soo good to see you back, in the peer appreciation dash lol, Chetan, you've been missed and dearly. I hope you're doing well. Sending hugs! πŸ’›

NovaGalaxy April 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Chetan1408

I am totally not about to cry 🀧🀧🀧 this is so kind *hugs Sunnie and Chetan* love you’s both πŸ’– I honestly don’t have much words πŸ₯² I’m speechless today kids-

@NovaGalaxy Aww it's okie to cry! πŸ’– *insert an adorable hugging gif because the forums won't behave smh*

NovaGalaxy April 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

smh forums -_- hug-day.gif

smh forums xD *hugs sunnie*

YourCaringConfidant April 4th, 2023

ο»ΏThis Bunny is something special, I tell ya!

🐰 πŸ’— 🐰 πŸ’— 🐰 πŸ’—

ο»Ώ@amiableBunny4016 The following 2 appreciation notes have been sent in specially for you.

The appreciator(s) chose to remain Anonymous and that's perfectly OK. I hope when you read your notes that you let it sink in and resonate. Have a very sweet read, Bunny...

🎩 πŸͺ„ ✨️ 🎩 πŸͺ„ ✨️

20230404-094516-0000_1680616279.png

πŸ† πŸ† πŸ† πŸ† πŸ† πŸ†

20230404-094516-0001_1680616297.png

Thank you Anonymous for taking the time to appreciate such a sweet person. Bunny truly is wonderful and so are you! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ’ πŸ’ πŸ’ πŸ’ πŸ’ πŸ’

ο»ΏEnjoy this magic trick I have been practicing on!!! Flowers for you all. Taaaaa daaaa! πŸͺ„

magic-hat.gif

@YourCaringConfidant Loveeee this magical post! πŸ₯°

@Amiablebunny4016 is indeed the #1 bunny in the world! πŸ₯°

@anonymous is sooo not-discreet lol xD *youuuu* are awesomeness personified! πŸ₯°

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thanks. I really enjoyed the theme. Lol. I wish I could have found a cute gif with a bunny being pulled from out the hat but I didn't like the ones I seen. So in stead flowers from the hat was the next best thing. Hehe.

@YourCaringConfidant

OMGGGGGG..... lmao. I wasn't expecting this at all. I came to login and I was like..."ahhh....... just a normal 7cups day and normal tags" But noooo, we have something so special and so I will reply one by one with lots of loveeee.

@YourCaringConfidant=> Well Desiree did another amazing job but Desiree, is getting worried for no reason :( Desiree the GIF's are equally amazing and I love flowersss! Your so so so so talented and amazing at what you do!! Desiree, thank you so so so much for putting a smile on me every time! You deserve so much moree! I love the designs and everything! I just love it! (p.s . on image number 1, the bunny and the hat made me laugh and smile so much. so thank you!)πŸ’œ

Anonoymous #1 => Heyloooo lovely, amazing, caring, beautiful, loving and the whole dictionary of the amazing words.... I see you! Thank youuuuuuu sooooooooooo mucchhhhhhh! You do not know how much this means to me! I love this! And so many adjectives😭You just.....I love you so so much for this! This is so so sweet! So so so so sweet and lovely of you! I am sending so many appreciations back, you are absoloutely wonderful! I think i cried too much❀️Whoever you are, you are all those words too! You have put this appreciation into words beautifully ❀️❀️❀️Love yaa! Take care of yourself and stay safe!

Anonoymous #2 => Awwww, you have noticed by graphics! So so so lovely of youu! Thank you so much for appreciating me! this means more than you think! I love this so so much! Your kindness and love is just as amazing as mine! I cannot figure out who you are but you have truly truly made my day and I really did smile seeing this!πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š This is beautiful and wonderful of you and I am wishing you so much happiness and love! You have truly filled my day with joy and delight! πŸ’š

Well, i cannot give enough love to every single one of you. This is absoloutely amazing! I love this! thank you so so so much! *hugs if okay*

care-hugs.gif

Bunny

everything was supposed to be in bold in that message but sadly forums are being bad. :(

Hiya @Mya00 you've received a "I see youuu" note from an appreciative soul aka @Cherry2000, who truly does see you and many others, recognizing y'alls wonderful qualities and appreciating y'all for being simply fantabulous in the community! πŸ’™

image_1680616777.png

I love seeing your proactive presence within the community, Mya, thankyou for supporting us here! πŸ’™

Appreciate you too, Cherry! πŸ’™

image_1680617025.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Omg, the "you are cherry sweet" is the cutest play on words ever! Awww! kiss-cherry.gif

@YourCaringConfidant Aww and this is the cutest gif!πŸ₯°

@Keith22534 appreciates people using the peer appreciation form, appreciates people as a Smile Spreader~ creating beautiful graphics and writing sweet notes, appreciates people forum-wide for their contributions and presence and counting! 🀍

Hey hey @FrozenWinter1326, welcome to the community. Brand new and already creating a positive impact. Yay! The name has all things freezing in it, but oh to have a warm heart, that cares and makes people feel supported~ *you* are awesome and so very appreciated! πŸ€β˜ƒοΈ

image_1680618497.png

VictoriaLove7 April 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The smiling snowman is cutu πŸ˜ƒ

@VictoriaLove7 Like youu!πŸ˜ƒ

Keith22534 April 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thankyou so much for this lovely appreciation post! Wonderful as always!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 5th, 2023

@Keith22534

this-hug-is-for-you-for-you.gif

Keith22534 April 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*hugs*

Hey everyone! 😊
We got a special appreciation for πŸŽ‰ the super appreciator
@K87 🌸

From the one who brings the brightest light

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

20230404-175141-0000_1680618788.png

20230404-175141-0001_1680618808.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine find in you

20230404-175334303_1680618848.jpeg

From me

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for everything you have done for Cups ( and you have done numerous things). Thank you for being you. Not until I felt your sunshine did I realize that I have been in the shade. I'm truly blessed to have you in my life. ❀

@K87 Hope things will get better for you. Stay strong and be kind to yourself. You are appreciated! 🌸

@VictoriaLove7 Awww soooo pretty and pink xD Vicccc, love love love this. (Also love the fact you added the quote in a separate text box~ could you be any more thoughtful!!😭) ❀

May you owlways shine under the sunny side! :P

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yes yes, it is soo pink πŸ˜„ I love love love that you love it, Sunshine! πŸ₯³ (The quote is significant, so I thought I need to put it in its own 'smol' box πŸ˜‰)

This little light of mine will owlways shine gratefully under the sunny side! 🌞❀

K87 April 17th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Thank u soo much thanks.gif

Hey everyone! 😊
We got a special appreciation for 🍁
@BestMaple2045

From @Gloves 🌸

1-20230404-165151-0000_1680620526.png

These are the qualities that Gloves find in you

20230404-175829-0000_1680620564.png

From me

@Gloves Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are a wonderful person! 🌸

@BestMaple2045 Thank you for giving the words of wisdom for us to reflect on. You are appreciated! 🍁

@SoothingGrace83 has been appreciated by @Courageousmelon

screenshot-2023-04-04-at-17-21-53_1680625373.png

click here for clear image

Grace, I am sure your an amazing listener! Keep up what your doingg! *high fives if okay*

Thank you Melon for appreciating your peers! thats really thoughtful of you! *high fives if okay*

Bunny

Hello @DarkerPlaces,

You have received,

not 1,

but 2 lovely appreciations

for being *amazing*

Here is one from the amazing, caring @Tobedoctor!

screenshot-2023-04-04-at-19-43-34_1680634078.png

click here for clear image

And here is another one from the beautiful, lovely @Jefferythebunny319!

You are amazing Roman! Never forget that! Wohoooo! I have loved seeing you in group chats!

*Leaving Pizza!*

pizza-pepperoni-pizza.gif

Bunny

DarkerPlaces April 4th, 2023

aw thx u guys :) ur awesome

amiableBunny4016 April 5th, 2023

We have another lovely appreciation for @WhiteJenny.

This appreciation is from @Lightprune1000

screenshot-2023-04-05-at-11-45-54_1680691714.png

Thank you Jenny for being an amazing part of 7cups!

Prune, this is a lovely appreciation! We appreciate you too!

Bunny

Optimisticempath April 5th, 2023

πŸ’š @honestLemon is so honest about appreciating people really and we appreciate Lemon for their kindness. πŸ’š

The two amazing people who are appreciated by them today are πŸ₯³

@DrHerrington and @LilTadpole 🎈

image_1680699055.png

red-roses.gif

image_1680699025.png

You all really deserve the kind compliments and encouraging reminder. πŸ’š

Another appreciative person sending a kind appreciation to their peers πŸ₯°

🐒 @Independentturtle 🐒

Would like to appreciate

🌈 @Discreethuman5438 and @Reesesfoundpieces 🌈

image_1680700512.png

animemia.gif

image_1680700697.png

Thankyou for supporting your peers πŸŒˆπŸ’šπŸ¦‹

I really love the way @GloriaD appreciates and supports people, always so kind and caring with her words. 🌻

@Amiablebunny4016 I agree 1000% with Gloria, you're an amazing bunny who always spreads love around and is a true inspiration for everyone 🐰

Thanks for being you Bunny πŸ’–

Gloria's note-

"Hey amiableBunny 🐰

Its been a long time since you've been in PAT, and I'm amazed to see your interactions with everyone, in and out of the team! You are kind, caring, supportive, humble, respectful to everyone, including me. I see you have thanked me (and others) numerous times, literally always, and I appreciate that so much πŸ₯°

You have made so many posts so far, and your graphics are superb! I remember reading somewhere that you were worried about your contributions, but I think you are doing your best, doing more than enough Bunny πŸ’› You are constantly learning, collaborating with others, creating interesting and helpful initiatives and motivating others with your encouraging words, that's amazing Bunny 🌼

I also had the opportunity to read your poetry, its sooo beautiful, touching and some are relatable 🀍 You have such amazing talents, and a lovely personality, you are unique, irreplaceable, and I see that many people see your beautiful self and your passion for spreading happiness. You are doing great, and with your growth mindset and willingness to take action, you'll continue to positively impact so many people in this world 🌈

I wish for you the best, to be able to surround yourself with people who truly care for you, and to do what you love, amiablebunny 🌻"

(I'm afraid the emojis will poof in the graphic so posting the text here πŸ˜…)

image_1680702057.png

A surprise for bunny

You both do so so much for the team and it's so very much appreciated πŸ’–πŸ’–

@Optimisticempath

aww. beautiful graphics lovely! its amazing! me loves all the colours and everything! your wonderful!

@GloriaD

*proceeds to cry* Oh Gloria, this is a truly beautiful message. I don't think I can reply to it in one forum post so what I will do, is give the other half of my reply in another way *wink wink* . Gloria, this is a beautiful message , it means so much to me that you submitted this. Thank *you* for everything you do! I don't think i can thank you enough sometimes😭Gloria, I am so so so immensely proud to be part of such a wonderful, supportive, caring team and I thank you and Fristo for everything you both do! Thank youuuuuu all your words are a treasure for meπŸ’œYou are also all those things you beautiful , amazing, lovely person! awwwwwwww Gloria, I love creating new initatives to get us going and of course I will do so much more to try help!! Thank youuuuuu aaaaaaaaa.. I stilll cannot get over your words. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ This means alot more than you think! Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! This is so so sweet! I hope you take care of yourself and also surround yourself with beautiful, caring people! wohooooo! stay safe lovely Gloria. Love, Bunny

Bunny

GloriaD April 8th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Aww, you are always welcome amiableBunny πŸ₯°

And no need for anything extra, you are doing amazing! As long as you are continuously learning from experiences and trying your best, that's good for you πŸ’› I'm also happy to see your self-appreciation notes and how everyone supports you, sometimes it feels like we are alone, but I see many people care for you and me, we see the evidence here, hehe 🌻

@Raspberrycheesecake has been appreciated by a beautiful Secret friend!

screenshot-2023-04-05-at-15-42-36_1680706054.png

Raspberry, I saw you in Teen Community Room the other day and you are truly amazing and so kind, caring and thoughtful. This secret friend is so so right! You are truly wonderful!

Secret Friend- Thank you so so so so much for letting Rasberry know that! Sending lots of appreciation back! You beautiful human!

Bunny

Bunny forgot to add. If you would like the clear image or representation of the appreciation click here

Raspberrycheesecake April 5th, 2023

Aww thank you so much @amiableBunny4016 and secret friend! This has really touched me and made me smile! I'll defiantly be passing on the kindness in the community! ❀️

VictoriaLove7 April 5th, 2023
Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for
@SelfconfidentHickory2238 🌸

From @DiligentPinneapple 🍍

20230405-105825793_1680714974.jpeg

These are the qualities that Pineapple find in you

20230405-105350-0001_1680715013.png

From me

@DiligentPinneapple Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are a wonderful person! 🍍

@SelfconfidentHickory2238 Thank you for listening to others in support room. You are greatly appreciated! 🌸
selfconfidentHickory2238 April 13th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Hey thanks. It'll be a rough month for me and you guys brighten my day a bit. Thank you very much. I appreciate it <3

VictoriaLove7 April 13th, 2023

@selfconfidentHickory2238

You're most welcome! Hope things will get better for you!

🀍 This appreciation is dedicated to @GeminiConflict from a Secret Friend🀍
screenshot-2023-04-05-at-22-38-26_1680730718.png
🀍 @GeminiConflict has been appreciated for having these qualities:🀍
🀍Problem-Solver🀍Resilient🀍 Optimistic🀍 Forgiving🀍 Empathetic🀍 Patient🀍 🀍Determined🀍

Bunny