Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 13th, 2023

Hey hey @Astraeuss, I'm so happy to see you being appreciated. We've got a secret friend, who does mention you are one of their best friends, so maybe you can guess who this lovely friend is, who took out time to send some kindness your way! ๐Ÿ’›

image_1678737467.png

Keep being you, Astra, and there are people who accept you and adore you exactly as that! ๐Ÿ’›

Astraeuss March 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hmmmm I think I know who ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ, also thank you that person

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 13th, 2023

Hey there @ShineQueen001, you've got another secret friend appreciation yaya! ๐Ÿ’›

image_1678737830.png

And the cutest part ๐Ÿฅฐ

image_1678737865.png

How freaking cute is that hah, I dont even know how many times I've kinda sung it already xD

You're so blessed with beautiful peers around, Shine, I'm really proud of you for being soooooo wonderful to be appreciated, loved and valued by so so so many wonderful people also! Y'all are absolute sweet hearts! ๐Ÿ’›

FrenchMarbles March 13th, 2023

We have an iconic appreciation! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘

This time it's for the lovely, talented, wonderous Lin!

my-project-1-2_1678747390.jpg

I thought the message was so sweet, and of course, any chance to appreciate @richuyulin is going to be taken by meeeeeee. I honestly think Lin is one of our most talented listeners and leader. I'll be honest, I get really excited whenever I get the opportunity to talk with them. Lin, thank you for everything you dooooo

March 13th, 2023

Firstly, when did I become iconic? hides! Secondly, thank you for sharing this, @FrenchMarbles. And thirdly, let's hope that @Sunisshiningandsoareyou doesn't get jealous trying to jump at every opportunity to post stuff about me. ๐Ÿ˜›

FrenchMarbles March 14th, 2023

@richuyulin, you're always an icon to me. I look up to you when it comes to the group support, and you taught me that it's not a scary place.

March 14th, 2023

@FrenchMarbles I was privileged to have connected with some amazing mentors who focused on group support early on who showed me group support isn't scary. It's a learning curve for sure, but you'll get there with time. Some of those mentors left the platform for good, but some are still here.

Shouting out:

• @CommunityModElliot - Showed me the ropes to hosting SC and moderations. Cheered me on even when I wanted to give up moderation and quit. Thank you for believing in me even when I didn't. *here's some donuts for you* ๐Ÿ˜›
  • @DonaldDraper - You were my very first mentor. Thank you for all the resources you shared with me back then, I wouldn't be here without your support. And honestly, it's always a blast to host Pop-up events with you despite the huge time zone difference between us.
  • @Sunisshiningandsoareyou - I met you when you were an active host during the pandemic. Thank you for showing me what it's like to bring our own style to rooms and not having to copy cat others. Your positivity really light up the rooms. And thank you for showing me the ropes with forums and putting up with my stupid questions on this front.
  • @SparkyGizmo - One of many friends from LSR from the early days who made LSR more welcoming and less daunting to ask question and gather resources in. Without you, I probably wouldn't have given LSR a chance, then I wouldn't be here in leadership positions paving it forward.
CommunityModElliot March 14th, 2023

@richuyulin Aww, thank you! You are a great moderator! and an amazing SC host!!

SparkyGizmo March 14th, 2023

@richuyulin

My wonderful Lin! ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ Those are powerful words. What a gift you have given to me today to know that I was a part of your growth and development in becoming the great leader that you are today! โค๏ธ I'm so happy to *bask in your glow*. You shine so very brightly my friend! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Whatever it was that I did and how I did it, I sure am glad that I did! ๐Ÿ˜Š What a missed opportunity it would be for us all, to not have a powerhouse such as you here on the platform!

I really am focused on the concept of listener retention (part of one of my roles that I have taken upon myself). It's so very important to me to keep the great ones around, to support and help in everyones efforts. Your words are deeply meaningful to me and anyone that knows me well, knows, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I am shedding more than a few tears at the moment....but in the good way! โค๏ธ

Thank goodness you didn't "walk". Thank goodness you stayed and had the chance to learn, grow and to develop into the amazing leader you are today. I love how you are paving the way forward and supporting others now in the exact same way that you have been supported! โค๏ธ I feel like *I just heard angels singing* ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

I appreciate you! โค๏ธ I am grateful for you! โค๏ธ You are a remarkable human being, teammate and friend! I'd really like to express my gratitude towards the other teammates that you tagged and listed as people that helped you along the way as well! @CommunityModElliot @DonaldDraper @Sunisshiningandsoareyou . I'm so glad that they did their part as well! โค๏ธ Quite the line up of amazing leaders right there and am grateful to even be put in the same category as them!

Thank you again my friend! โค๏ธ I have what I call my "gratitude moments" at the end of each day. Once again, you will be included in them today!

*high fives* ๐Ÿ˜Š big *hugs* โค๏ธ and.............I love the smell of fresh paint! ๐Ÿ˜œ *wink* You got this!!!!!!!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 2nd, 2023

@SparkyGizmo

Look at you shining everywhere and so brightly, Sparkyyy Sparkkk! Honored to be in the same list as yourself! Way to go, Spideyyy Twinn!๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿค— *high fives* and *biggg hugs* back!

you-are-a-star-doodlernie.gif

The next appreciation is from a secret friend :o

But it goes to the wonderful @Mack who has made a lasting impression in the teen world and while I understand it can feel scary moving on up, I have seen you in the group chats and you really do be there for people. Thank you Mack, for everything.

boo_1678748938.jpg

We have a secret appreciator for ..... @ALeXaNdEr0712

They said you were the following;

• Supportive
  • Coachable
  • Forgiving

I tried so hard with this, pls forgive me LOL

555555555555_1678750644.jpg

YourCaringConfidant March 14th, 2023

๏ปฟ@FluffySheep8

You have received the following appreciations from several of your peers. Not 1, or 2, but 3 peers have taken time out of their day to send you very sweet notes!

You possess amazing qualities, Fluffy. You are: supportive, respectful, motivated, determined, cheerful, purposeful, empathetic, resilient, patient, optimistic, humble, and a problem-solver!

It does not surprise me why one would want to appreciate you. You are absolutely amazing! May you enjoy your very sweet notes! โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘

png-20230313-173049-0000_1678761478.png

20230313-173726-0000_1678761510.png

20230313-222308-0000_1678761556.png

๐Ÿ‘ Didn't I tell you these appreciation notes to you were just the sweetest ever. It is just lovely to see you getting the recognition you deserve. Big thank you to Harmony, Bunny, and Secret Friend for taking the time to think of others. What you did (just filling out the appreciation form) is truly touching the lives of others and making them smile. Each of you are such sweethearts and I hope you all get back the same kind of love you dish out. โ™ก

Fluffysheep8 March 18th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much. This made my day. :)

VictoriaLove7 March 14th, 2023
Hey everyone! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
We got a wonderful appreciation for ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ the innovative leader โญ
@Fristo

From @CompoundingHappiness ๐ŸŒผ

20230313-190348-0000_1678770281.png

These are the qualities Comphi find in you Fristo โญ

20230313-190348-0001_1678770324.png

From me to both
@CompoundingHappiness Thank you for giving this appreciation for Fristo! โญ

@Fristo You are an innovative leader, Fristo! Hope you are doing well and take care of yourself too โญ
Healingbeams March 14th, 2023
๏ปฟ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆ @lindseylobotomy ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆ

@lindseylobotomy, you have have been appreciated by @corageousmango

according to the appreciator; the appreciated peer possess this qualities -:

๐Ÿ’™Supportive. They are kind and helpful.

๐Ÿ’™Humble.They humbly admits when they are wrong .

๐Ÿ’™Patient.They take the time to calm down before they act.

๐Ÿ’™ Emotionally Intelligent.They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

@Corageousmango
Also says-:

img-20230314-103440_1678770850.jpg

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ Thank you for being such an amazing company at 7 cups @lindseylobotomy. @Corageousmango Thank you, for appreciating your peer ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ
LindseyLobotomy March 19th, 2023

@Healingbeams @corageousmango Wow..... this came as such a surprise. Totally made me smile. I can't thank you enough for your sweet words and kind thoughts. I am who i am, I try to treat others the way I'd like to be treated. i believe in "being the change you want to see in the world." and I like to practice what i preach. I never would've thought someone would've noticed and or thought to take the time to say something. Thank you, thank you, ty.

๏ปฟIf there is anyone who deserves to be appreciated it is the beautiful and lovely @Aishaa97 as she is one of the most helpful, beautiful people I have met on this platform.

When I seen a "secret friend" of hers sent her an appreciation, I instantly knew that I wanted to be the messenger. If you know Aishaa, you already know the type of person she is. For those of you who don't know her, let me share with you some of the qualities about her that really make her stand out of the crowd!

Aishaa is: supportive, respectful, empathetic, coachable, Forgiving, and so much more!

Now let's see what Aishaa's secret friend has to say about her:

20230314-022714-0000_1678776136.png

Aishaa, you already know the drill-- You can guess who your secret friend is; but if you get it wrong, then you have fill out the form and appreciate others. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Now doesn't that seem like such fun? Lol. Aishaa, I do have to say that I agree with your secret friend. You really are amazing and you truly do have a "heart of gold". You always think of others and are so sweet. You will always be my beautiful and lovely Aishaa no matter what! It is soooo good to see your name getting the appreciation and recognition you deserve. Keep on touching the hearts of others and being do amazing! ๐Ÿ’›

Optimisticempath March 14th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant aw such a pretty post โ˜บ @Aishaa97 is so kind and sweet ๐Ÿ’• vv well deserved appweciation!

@Optimisticempath Hugs! ๐Ÿค— Thank you.

March 14th, 2023

Hey hey everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š

We've got another of our amazing peer appreciations, this time for @iampaapaya , from @Healingbeams !

Here's a list of qualities in paapaya, spotted by our lovely appreciator:

Supportive

Respectful

Empathetic

Humble

Patient

Problem-solver

Also, have a look at the lovely appreciation note Healingbeams left for you:

papaya-is-amazing-member-i-want-to-convey-the-message-to-them-that-they-deserves-support-and-to-feel-inclusive-and-that-they-are-a-wonderful-soul_1678779786.png

Healingbeams: Welcome to the team! I'm glad that you're doing well! As Sun once said, appreciation karma sure comes fast ๐Ÿ˜Š

paapaya: You're awesome as well! Keep being amazing!

@charmingFlower8111 Omg, this is soooo beautiful! Great job, smile spreader! โ™ก ๐Ÿ˜

๏ปฟThis self-appreciation is from someone who wishes to remain Anonymous.

Sometimes, as humans, we struggle to find good things about ourselves... but that isn't an issue for Anonymous.

Anonymous has left the following sweet message to themselves:

20230314-033740-0000_1678780526.png

To be a supportive person is an absolute beautiful quality to possess! I am soooo proud of you! There is beauty in recognizing and acknowledging the goodness in us sometimes; and I applaud you!

To Anonymous, if by chance you read this... the following note is from me to you. ๐Ÿ’œ

20230314-035047-0000_1678780705.png

I don't know you but everything I say is true. My inbox will be open to you if you ever want to chat. Xoxo. โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†

๏ปฟ@Tae22534 has sweetly taken the time to fill out the peer appreciation form to appreciate an amazing peer.

cute-shiba-inu-dog-astronaut-floating-space-cartoon-vector-icon-illustration-animal-science-icon-138676-5907_1678781243.jpg

@Jenna

You are the blessed recipient of such a sweet, sweet note! Prepare yourself because Tae really really wrote from the heart. Awwwwww!!!

20230314-023314-0000_1678781365.png

๏ปฟDidn't I tell you? I told you so... lol. ;) Everything Tae wrote is so true about you. You are a beautiful, kind, helpful person. You always make people feel welcomed and are just amazing! Thank you, Tae, for taking the time out to make Jenna's day! She does so much for others that she definitely deserves to be appreciated for all she is and does for others.

Have a great day to the both of you! โ˜†

๏ปฟHey everyone! You are invited to join @FloatingDandelion and I as we celebrate the birthday of one of our peers.

๐ŸŽ‰ HAPPY BIRTHDAY @PEPPERY94 ๐ŸŽ‰

20230314-051021-0000_1678788002.png

Peppery, today is your very special day! Yayyy! A day worth celebrating because you are such a fun, amazing person!

You have qualities about you that set you apart from the rest. To include: supportive, optimistic, cheerful, empathetic, and inquisitive.

@Peppery94 You have received very sweet appreciation notes wishing you birthday wishes!

20230314-051021-0001_1678788458.png

20230314-051021-0002_1678788514.png

Now that you've read your notes from us, now it's time to get this party started! Woooo hooo!

eadde1e88ee35f54bc7153daad5e56a8_1678788676.png

Hold on tight to your balloons because what's to come will surely blow you away. Hehe. Just playing. ๐Ÿคฃ But keep on...

On the menu for your birthday meal is...

*wait for it*

istockphoto-478291979-612x612_1678788802.jpg

Potatoes! Lol. Yes, you should already have seen that coming. Your 5 star birthday meal consists of a delicious baked potato. ๐Ÿ˜‹ Yummm!

๐Ÿฅ” ๐Ÿฅ” ๐Ÿฅ” ๐Ÿฅ” ๐Ÿฅ”

Now that you've got something in your belly, now it is time to open your present! Omgggg.... you are soooo going to love it! @FloatingDandelion and I put all our coins together to be able to buy you this fabulous gift! Are you ready? Close your eyes!

Ok, ok. Now open them! ๐Ÿ‘€

241-2419451-roller-skates-clipart-sock-hop-clip-art-roller_1678789055.png

Peppery, all I'm going to say here is...

๐Ÿฆ• ๐Ÿ›ผ ๐Ÿฅ”

No other words are needed! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Now that you have read your notes, got your balloons, ate your potato, and opened your gift... all that is left is to... EAT CAKE!!!

No birthday party is complete with birthday cake! Yayyyy!!!! Now blow out your candles!

85-854050-cartoon-cake-png-happy-birthday-cake-cartoon_1678789191.png

Come and enjoy a slice of delicious cake, everyone! There's plenty to share with friends! :)

Thanks to everyone who stopped by to join in this wonderful birthday celebration. Feel free to leave your birthday wishes or gifts in the comments below for Peppery. ๐Ÿ’œ

Thanks @FloatingDandelion for letting me know that today was such a special day. You are such a sweet buddy to those you meet.

@Peppery94 I hope this birthday celebration has made your day; and that you know just how special you are. Have a great birthday!

happy-birthday-birthday.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 14th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant Aw haha this was such a fun read, well done as always! โค

Happy birthdayyy @Peppery94, hope you have a fantabulous day and year ahead! โค

happy-birthday.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thx ๐ŸŒž. I thought so too! Love birthday celebrations. Lol. ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ

NotFound20 March 14th, 2023

Hi @Jefferythebunny319,

you have been appreciated by

your wonderful peer

@DreamsAndWonders

Jeffery has been appreciated for below qualities -

โค๏ธSupportive - They are kind and helpful,

โค๏ธEmpathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

โค๏ธResilient - They bounce back when things fall apart,

โค๏ธOptimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone,

โค๏ธEmotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately,

โค๏ธForgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense,

โค๏ธAuthentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity

A sweet Note from DreamsAndWonders -

jp1_1678792481.JPG

@NotFound20 Sooo nice to see Lily back! And a wonderful job with the graphic~ which isn't surprising at all!๐Ÿฅฐ

NotFound20 March 14th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thanks Sunโค๏ธ. It feels good to be back here.๐Ÿ˜Š

AvyIsKing March 14th, 2023

@NotFound20

thank you so much for the wonderful post <3

@dreamsandwonders

dude you're message was so sweet and nice and it just managed to leave me speechless (which is very hard to do, you can see how much i talk in the group chat)

Sweetest Tab Tab, told ya right, we got more for youuu! โค

From the starry-self @ElliotStarr โค

image_1678793992.png

So glad you got the chance to have the sweetest @TabbyCat97 as a verifier! I can imagine how breezy she would've made it for you, past the initial nerves (which by the way, is totally okay to feel, we've all been there)! Congratulations for becoming a verified listener, Elliot, not to be innovative much, but you're a Star! :P โค

Now now from the bestest bunny in cups-verse @amiableBunny4016, who knows her way to make it to anyone's heart, and definitely did, yet again, with this uber-sweet and adorable message! ๐Ÿฅฐ

(I'm still laughing at " Grandma Tabbiee" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚)

image_1678794252.png

Bunnyyyy when is your "how to win people's heart" book coming out?!๐Ÿ˜ฎ Can't wait to get a signed copy of it! :P For real, just how adorable you are, for *always* looking out for people and reminding them how loved they are. You're a blessing, my shining buddy! โค

Anddd another, because why not! :P

image_1678795235.png

Biggest hugs Tabby, you're an immensely loving and caring heart, and I'm grateful for knowing you! โค

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I absolutely love seeing Tabby being appreciated. I mean, don't get me wrong-- I love reading all the appreciations for everyone but-- Tabby is something special and deserves it all. ๐Ÿ˜Œ Beautiful posting, Sun! And love the cute graphics. Awww.

TabbyCat97 March 14th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Ohhh myy goooddnesss <3 How sweet is this post :') ! You guys are just the absolute sweetest!. Thank you thank you thank you so much. Sun your graphics have blown me away as usual also :o

@ElliotStarr - This means so much to me, Im so so so proud of you! You were so lovely and kind when I met you in pms to do your mock, and you did so so so well. Im so proud of you for becoming verified!! wooohoo! You are the absolute sweetest and totally deserved it <3

@amiableBunny4016 - ohhh bunweee! you sweet are you!! I love our chats so much, they brighten my day and put a huge smile on my face. Through good and bad chats - im always here for you <3 Great grandma tab tab got your backk!! haha ! You're so wonderful, there truly is no words great enough to describe you my wonderful twin. Take good care of yourself, love Tab Tab *hugs if ok!*

Sun sun sun lovely Sun :') eeee your words me so so much to me, you are so lovely and you spread so much kindness, positivity and happiness. Imm sooo happy I met you. I appreciate you more than words can describe. Keep being totally pawesome :') <3 Hugs to you

@TabbyCat97

They were supposed to look the same way I see them in the design app lol, but smh #BlameTheForums for ruining the quality by atleast 30% xD ๐Ÿฅฒ

You're so so sweet for being blown away still, Tab Tabbb, you're the bestest cheerleader friend anyone can ask for hehe! โค

Yes to being pawesome together! ๐Ÿฅฐ

*hugs backkkk* ๐Ÿค—

image_1678807384.png

TabbyCat97 March 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hugs Sun โ™ก You're genuinely so caring and kind and talented. I mean that truly from the bottom of my heart <3

Tab Tab

@VictoriaLove7

You have been appreciated by none other than @Fristo for all your outstanding work as a smil๏ปฟe member!

๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š

Enjoy your very sweet note!

20230314-092035-0000_1678809609.png

Awww, the fact that Fristo took the time to send in an appreciation for you shows that it is the truth. And it really is, Victoria. You are an extraordinary talented and creative person. You put so much effort into creating the most beautiful graphics and you have a way with words! I commend and applaud you for always doing your best. You are an amazing smile spreader and team member!

๐Ÿฉ ๐Ÿฉ ๐Ÿฉ ๐Ÿฉ ๐Ÿฉ

Have the most beautiful day, Victoria. Hugs!

VictoriaLove7 March 15th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you for making this cute graphic, Desiree! ๐ŸŒผ You inspired us to make cool ones. Btw the donuts makes me hungry ๐Ÿ˜

@Fristo

Thank you, Fristo! โญ (From the og leader! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ) I appreciate it! Thanks for understanding too because I'm slow in responding to your messages ๐Ÿ˜… โญ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 15th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant I loveeee how "sweeeet" this post is! ๐Ÿฅฐ (not sorry for nomming a donut .... Or two!๐Ÿ˜›)

@VictoriaLove7 You deserve all the appreciation, Viccc! ๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿค—

image_1678906296.png

image_1678906461.png

image_1678906516.png

VictoriaLove7 March 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโคโ™พ๐Ÿค—

_1678910743.jpeg

images-2_1678910766.jpeg

images-12_1678910789.jpeg