Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

confidentRabbit7311 March 12th, 2023
Heylooooo everyone I’m here with a lovely peer appreciate post for @XDarkRoseX

Who has received an appreciation from @amiablebunny4016

Bunny has noticed thes traits

❤️Empathetic- Looks to understand and share feelings with all❤️
💙Respectful - Ensures everyone feels respected and understood 💙
💜Resilient- Bounce back when things fall apart💜
💚Patient -Takes time to calm down before reacting 💚
🧡Problem Solver- Avoids emotional reactions to guide and collaborate problem solving cooperatively🧡
💛Determined -Moves forward even when feeling discouraged💛
💗Great Communicator - Speaks with everyone’s best Ginger’s is genuine and open for conversations💗

Wow these are fantastic traits ❤️💙💜💚🧡💛💗

Bunny has left a lovely message for you;

7d5e742c-24ae-40e2-a9e8-e2300062346c_1678584642.png

Thank you so much Bunny for seeing these wonderful characteristic in our friend ❤️❤️ thanks for supporting them ❤️❤️

Rose thanks for being awesome ❤️❤️ your dedication, effort and presence has been noticed keep up being you!

❤️❤️❤️

confidentRabbit7311 March 12th, 2023

oooops (gingers) means interests XD autocorrect lol

XDarkRoseX March 12th, 2023

@confidentRabbit7311

@amiablebunny4016

Omg firstly I just wanted to say I am so close to tears reading this 🤧, this warmed my heart and my face completely lit up reading it. Please know I am so appreciative for this and I love you and I'm so proud of you for who you have become! ❤️

TabbyCat97 March 12th, 2023

Helllooo wonderful, lovely people ♡

Today we have a super special appreciation post.

This Appreciation is for someone who is just totally *Amazing* and super duper kind, caring and thoughtful.

Today's Appreciation is for...

@Swiftygirl13

Now it's a bit of a different post today :o.... as we have not 1....not 2....not 3...... but 8 Appreciators!!

Here are the Appreciators from todays post-

@mysteriousClover

(secret friend)

@tidyHickory3283

@FrenchMarbles

@Aishaa97

@TabbyCat97

@Fristo

@MelodyoftheOcean

Hey Swifty, you're an amazing, incredible person in so many ways. So so many if us think this. You are loved and cared for so much on here. And we appreciate you. Sending huggles! ♡

Now onto the lovely messages ♡

The first message us from the lovely @mysteriousClover -

20230312-011521-0000_1678584691.png

Swifty this is so so true I couldn't agree more, thank you Clover - you're so so amazing.

Click here for bigger graphic

This Appreciation message is from @Aishaa97 -

20230312-011532-0000_1678584884.png

Thank you Aishaa ♡ you're lovely. And this is so true. You're lovely Swift!!

This Appreciation message is from @FrenchMarbles-

20230312-011458-0000_1678585031.png

Thank you Frenchie! -You're so lovely. And I totally agree with you! Swifty is awesome!!

This Appreciation message is from @Fristo -

png-20230312-012100-0000_1678585202.png

Thank you Fristo! Swifty you truly are full of gratitude - what an amazing thing ♡

This Appreciation message is from- @tidyHickory3283

20230312-011551-0000_1678585503.png

Thank you so much Tidy, and Swifty - what a truly awesome friend you sound :') !

This Appreciation message is from- @MelodyoftheOcean

20230312-011559-0000_1678585320.png

Thank you so much Ocean, you're lovely. Swifty we are so proud of you!!!

This Appreciation message is from- @TabbyCat97

20230312-011509-0000_1678585601.png

I truly , truly mean it Swifty ♡ with all my heart.

This Appreciation message is from- A Secret Friend !

20230312-011448-0000_1678585720.png

Whoever this lovely anonymous friend is, you're wonderful. And the words to swiftt are so so true!

Now the words all of these lovely people have picked to describe you swifty are-

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged.

Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity.

Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts.

Coachable - They have a desire to improve.

Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense.

Thank you Swifty for all you do - you deserve so much love and happiness. You are so important ! Lots of love!

And to all the appreciators you are wonderful, thank you! You deserve this all back. Thank you for being so kind and appreciating Swifty - she deserves it ♡

Take care,

Tabby ♡

Enchanted2024 March 13th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Thank u so so so much all of u for all this. I really don't know what to say, i'm overwhelmed with all this and lost for words. I have been trying to think about what to say, but all i can think is thank u and u don't know how much all this means to me. Like honestly I didn't know I had so many people who actually enjoy my company and I am forever grateful, I try to help people in the rooms but lately Idk if I've been doing a good job. I am just so so happy and u guys all put a huge smile on my face and I feel a bit happier today and i am so so thankful I have friends like u all. Thank u Clobberrr, (secret friend), tidy, Frenchie, Aishaa, Tabby, Fristo/Fristk, and Melody.

I do agree with being determined, optimistic and coachable, I try to be all the things u have said and i really do like listening to what people say to me. Thank u again so so much :) praying-cat.gif

TabbyCat97 March 13th, 2023

@Swiftygirl13

Swiftyyy you are truly awesome. We love you and appreciate you here so much. We all care. All your peers were so happy to send these messages, we care for you so much <3

Proud of you!

Tabby

Enchanted2024 March 13th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Thank u so so much for doing that it honestly meant the world to me :)

YourCaringConfidant March 12th, 2023

@mysteriousClover

You have received an appreciation note by the one and only @amiableBunny4016 -- the #1 sweetest Bunny around! 🐰

Bunny let me know that she thinks you are an absolute amazing person with amazing qualities. Here are the qualities you possess that are special about you...

20230311-162241-0000_1678588343.jpg

And now that is out the way, now it's time for your very special read... Prepare to smile from ear to ear because our dear Bunny has wrote you the sweetest note from the heart!

20230311-162241-0001_1678588791.jpg

Bunny, how do you do that? Always making people smile and always making people feel so important! You have this beautiful way about you that just makes people feel good about themselves. Thank you @amiableBunny4016 for always being so loving and bringing joy to all you know. ♡ You are amazing.

amiableBunny4016 March 12th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

😭how is Desiree so kind???! you literally make the best graphics Desiree and then your sweet messages 😭 i have to say , you are just too good at this. lol. Thank you for being such a joyful, caring, amazing, wonderful person. *hugs if okay*

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 Bunny, STOP with the hugs if it is ok! Lol. It will ALWAYS be ok! You are soooo sweet! Awww. Have a beautiful day!

March 12th, 2023

Hi everybody ❤️

We have received an appreciation for @rachsxo from @SweetDreamer69

Your appreciator sees in you the following qualities:

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

Decisive - Despite uncertainty, they make decisions and move forward confidently.

@rachsxo , @SweetDreamer69 has also one messagge for you:

7-cups-post-pat-1_1678610777.png

"I interacted with Rach in the beginning of my leadership roles here on 7cups. She has been through it all for me helping me, guiding me, inspiring me and most importantly being patient through it all. She is an amazing leader and I am really glad to have met her here on 7cups platform.

The few of the best qualities of her that I love the most are that she is Kind, empathetic, Optimistic, amazing communication skills, respectful, supportive and encouraging.

Thankyou for joining 7cups and contributing for making it a better place for all of us! <3"

My personal note for both: Thank you for making 7 Cups a better place ❤️

March 12th, 2023

Hi everybody ❤️

We have received an appreciation for @Fristo from @Tae22534

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts.

"Dear Fristo,

Thankyou for always being with me and guiding me. Thankyou for being my mentor even if it was for a short period of time. Haha. You always include everyone in the room. Thanks a lot!"

March 12th, 2023

@thisisanthony

Thankyou Anthony for the post!

March 12th, 2023

Hi everybody ❤️

We have received an appreciation for @Gloriousheart23 from @Tae22534

Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

"Dear Heart,

Even though we only see each other in group chat rooms.I wanted to thankyou for helping me in positivity circle. You know what happened. I am not a mod but thankyou."

March 12th, 2023

Hi everybody ❤️

We have received an appreciation for @CompassionateFriend4802 from A Secret Friend.

Supportive - They are kind and helpful, Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

@CompassionateFriend4802, A Secret Friend has also one messagge for you:

7-cups-post-pat-3_1678611687.png

"They were dealing with difficult situation but keep being kind to others who struggle. Hope to see them more in rooms"

March 12th, 2023

Hi everybody ❤️

We have received an appreciation for @pianoplayer1253 from A Secret Friend.

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act

@pianoplayer1253, A Secret Friend has also one messagge for you:

7-cups-post-pat-4_1678611991.png

March 12th, 2023

Hi everybody ❤️

We have received an appreciation for @Lexieisnonbinary from @amiablebunny4016.

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions.

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.

Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense.

@Lexieisnonbinary, @amiablebunny4016 has also one messagge for you:

7-cups-post-pat-5_1678612940.png

"Hey Lexie, i know things were not going well recently. I just wanted to tell you that I appreciate you ❤️even in your tough times you were so brave to reach out and I was so happy to talk to you in support room! Lexie.. your a beautiful, brave, wonderful, caring human. Your strong. You can do this. You can. I know your in a dark place love but your amazing okay? No one can change you. I love you for you. You make my day! Love, bun"

GloriaD March 12th, 2023

Hey @Aishaa97

You have been appreciated by @iCareUK 😊

According to iCareUK, you are :

Supportive - are kind and helpful.

Respectful - make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Motivated - are internally motivated to achieve your goals.

Cheerful - are fun to be around.

Great Communicator - speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Consistent - are consistent in your efforts.

You also received a message from iCareUK :

"I have experienced Aisha as a moderator in LSR, they are extremely effective and absolutely lovely to talk to and they make the chat room a better place to be"

icareuk-to-aishaa97-downloaded_1678612439.png

Nice to see you around the program, iCareUK 😊 And thank you for appreciating your peer, I'm sure Aisha is going to be really happy to see your words!

Aisha, I agree with all that iCareUK has said 🤍 I did not see you in group chats, but by working with you in PAT, I know you are kind, encouraging, patient, helpful, and are passionate about the PA program and what we stand for 😃 Thank you so much for contributing to the various aspects of 7 Cups, and always being friendly and respectful to all

Kind regards, GloriaD 🌻

iCareUK March 12th, 2023

@GloriaD

Absolutely lovely Gloria, you are very talented <3

Thank you <3 <3

GloriaD March 12th, 2023

@iCareUK

Thank you sooo much iCareUK 🌻🌻🌻

@FrenchMarbles , one of the most talented, unique, amazing person has been appreciated by @CompoudingHappiness

screenshot-2023-03-12-at-10-16-52_1678616345.png

I consider myself lucky to have come across wonderful Marbles, not only they are very grounded, but they are very fun to be around. They offer encouragement, support and obviously good wishes. Definitely one of the most respected leaders on the platform. Keep it up, may we interact more...

@FrenchMarbles , I defo agree with @CompoundingHappiness , your a true joy to be around and all the hard work you do for PAT is exceptionally amazing! Thank you for being you. Wohoo! We are cheering on for you the whole way through Frenchie!

Bunny

I have to say, I couldn't help but take this one. This appreciation is too beautiful. @Iampapaya you have been appreciated by your peer @YourCaringConfidant aka Desiree

screenshot-2023-03-12-at-10-38-58_1678617786.png

Oh Papaya, how I adore you so much right now. I absolutely LOVE the way you spoke to our "peer" in such a loving way. They say words have power and that is so true... so I am here to tell you that I love the way you showed such love, empathy, compassion, and support. Wow. Such beautiful qualities about you. Papaya, it is always an absolute joy seeing you in Positivity Corner. You know what I love most about you, Papaya? Your ability to be your true self. The fact that you are always and will be you no matter who comes and goes in the room. No matter who you are around, everyone knows that Papaya will be Papaya.

Is this not enough? Dont worry there is more to this!

screenshot-2023-03-12-at-10-41-31_1678617815.png

You are a beautiful and kind person who has a heart of gold. You think of others in a way to make them feel good about themselves and I just love that about you. Today you showed me that you live up to your title-- "wise one"... Oh, how you are wise in your words. Thank you for being such an amazing person. Do not ever change because you are amazing just the way you are. Papaya, I accept you and adore you for how you come. Stay sweet always! Hugs! <3

Wasn't that so sweet? Desiree is so so kind.

Note from me:

@iampapaya- I don't know you , but you truly sound like a beautiful person. Be you. Be proud of yourself. Because no one else can take that away okie? Your beautiful and wonderful and just super unique! Wishing you well!

@YourCaringConfidant- Yo Desiree, this appreciation was so sweet it made me cry. Desiree, I am so so so so lucky to have a person like you. You are literally the best. Thank you for being so amazing and caring! (don't forget about my poem, whenver you feel low its for you.)😭❤️

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 How you do these appreciations on the spot-- I have no idea how you do it! As much as I love being a smile spreader and doing graphics and making the postings, it has to hit me when the mood is right. I do not know how to explain it. And my hat goes off to you for the ability to take a task and do just a beautiful job just like that! Thank you for posting this appreciation for @iampapaya for me so prompt! Papaya is a great person and I know the fact that you posted this note so beautifully will make the smiles come!

My dear sweet Bunny-- trust me, I have not forgot the BEAUTIFUL heart felt poem you wrote me. Sometimes I just have to pull away and think and save it in my back pocket for a time when it hits. I feel you deserve nothing but the best from me and I can't give you 50%. I have to give all of me when it comes to things like that and that is why sometimes I take slow. I got you. I promise. <3 You are so special and kind, Bunny. Please know I always am grateful for your kind words and your friendship. Hugs!

adventurousBranch3786 March 12th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016. @YourCaringConfidant

Thank you for sharing this appreciation for @iampapaya

It is well deserved!

@amiableBunny4016

You have received a very special appreciation from moi! I should have posted this the other day, but you know me. ;)

Bunny, you are the most beautiful Bunny of all. Kind, sweet, loving, compassionate, supportive, cheerful, and consistent in the love you show to all you meet and care about. I could go on and on about your qualities but I won't.

Gotta get to the good part-- your sweet, beautiful note that I wrote from the heart just for you. 💛

20230312-071430-0000_1678620378.png

20230312-071430-0001_1678620441.png

20230312-071430-0002_1678620454.png

20230312-071430-0003_1678620516.png

Bunny, I mean every word I say. You amaze me everyday. Everyday I see you on the platform, it is always a joy. You are beautifully made by my creator and I am so thankful to have come across you. Thank you for being who you are-- amazing in all your ways. You are a wonderful friend, a kind heart, a talented smile spreader, and all around great person. I truly wish you happiness and success for you in your life. As you go through your teen years, take with you all the good and do not ever change for others. If people do not accept you as you are then they do not deserve you. Have the best day ever and put a smile on your face! Hugs! Xoxo.

@YourCaringConfidant

😭you are making me cry. literally. Desiree ..... I am not gonna say you didn't have to do that because I know you do this from the heart. Lol. Desiree your literally the sweetest person on this planet. No doubt. You did it again. You know Desiree? i could appreciate you 279472309588375892785 times and it still wouldn't be enough. You know why? Because not even infinite appreciations is enough for your sweetness and kindness. When i give credit.... i give it whole heartedly. I dont give a *** about what people think these days. Nowadays, people do things , life brings us things we don't want. We learn to get over it. I learnt to get over it. Just move with the flow . Desiree, your kindness has brought so much joy to my life. (spoiler. i may be leaving cups when i turn to oldie)....... I will never ever forget you. Your you. anyways, im not gonna go too deep because I have something else for you coming up . hehe. ❤️just know i love you and thank you. This is beautiful. Your a crystal too clear.

Bun bun

@YourCaringConfidant

Sorry Desiree i

Just had to. I couldn't hold this in. If we all have stories. Each story would be different. Unique. Beautiful stories. What we went through. How we felt. How we truly got through it. But some people..... deserve the credit. Deserve love. Deserve something to make them smile. And we all have times someone made them smile. So this is all my love put into 1. Just imagine, almost 8 billion stories. I don't know your story. But I know you enough to give some love and credit.

screenshot-2023-03-12-at-13-00-40_1678626052.png

screenshot-2023-03-12-at-12-57-12_1678626078.png

screenshot-2023-03-12-at-13-02-26_1678626158.png

screenshot-2023-03-12-at-13-04-39_1678626291.png

Love,

Bunny

@FearlessSoul200

You have received the following sweet appreciation notes from several of your peers! I'm warning you though-- have your tissues ready! 💙

Are you ready for your day to be made? Get ready to smile! 😀

20230312-085003-0000_1678626034.png

20230312-085003-0002_1678626078.png

20230312-085003-0005_1678626110.png

20230312-085003-0001_1678626142.png

20230312-085003-0003_1678626185.png

20230312-085003-0004_1678626240.png

20230312-085003-0006_1678626262.png

I know, I Know... Fearless, after reading all those notes, it must be a lot to take in. But we just wanted to let you know that are special, important, and valuable! Any thoughts otherwise can be dismissed. You matter and you deserve to be happy. You deserve to smile.

All of your peers here think you possess the following amazing qualities:

💙Supportive 💛Resilient 💗Empathetic 💙Respectful 💛Humble 💗Cheerful 💙Great Communicator 💛Coachable 💗Determined 💙Agile 💛Patient 💗Innovative 💙Emotionally Intelligent 💛Optimistic 💗Authentic

Wow! What a long list on beautiful qualities! I hope that any time you feel sad or not enough that you re-read these notes and qualities your peers had to say about you.

Fearless, I hope your day gets better knowing that you don't have to face them alone. Hugs!

I would like to take this time to thank @iampapaya for coming up with the idea to appreciate @FearlessSoul200 after seeing that some cheering up was in order. And big thank you to those of you for taking time out of your day to think of someone else who was in dire need of an appreciation and some love. I am so glad to be able to have been part of coordinating this wonderful appreciation for Fearless!

Have a good day everyone! With all that said, I'm off to bed... for real this time. Lol. 🤣

YourCaringConfidant March 13th, 2023

@iampaapaya Awww. Thank you, Papaya! (:

This will probably be the shortest appreciation posting I ever write.

I will let my actions speak louder than my words. I have a very special surprise gift for a very sweet 🐰.

20230312-145842-0000_1678648305.png

@amiableBunny4016

This is for you. Just click the links and you will see why I need not post any words here. I hope you love it! 💗

Volume up or plug your headphones in. You won't want to miss this. Click here to play me.

Read along here: Click me

247-2479734-what-is-png-pink-and-purple-flowers-drawings_1678649152.png

amiableBunny4016 March 13th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant @YourCaringConfidant @YourCaringConfidant

Don't as why i tagged you 3 times. thats how much I love it omggg... Desiree.. this is like 99538093 times better than the poem i wrote. lol. Its beautiful and your voice is just so sweet. I am so so so sorry for the late reply, i literally had chaos at school and in the morning i didnt even get time ❤️omg i love this thank you so much Desiree. I will treasure this forever. your so flipping sweet. i love you so much. Desiree is too kind.

YourCaringConfidant March 14th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 You are so welcome. You deserve all good things. I told you, I got you. :) You really are amazing. I love your poem so much too. I love every graphic you have made me. I literally have an album on my phone that contains all the appreciations/graphics that people have made for me. I save it and view it anytime I need a pick me up. Hugs. :)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 12th, 2023

It's so amazing when certain people become so strongly connected with our mission and interaction, and togetherness feels like the ultimate iconic destination! ❤

We've got an appreciation for a powerful duo as this one, @Amiablepeace77 and @SoulSings who are incredible as individuals but their strengths shine brighter when together!

Our proactive appreciator and a lovely part of the community~ @harmonylearninghope seems pretty impressed with y'all and they feel you're both:

♡ Supportive - you are kind and helpful,

♡ Respectful - you try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

♡ Great Communicator - you speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation,

♡ Optimistic - you focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone,

♡ Purposeful - you act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place,

♡ Emotionally Intelligent - you read emotional cues and respond appropriately,

♡ Consistent - you are consistent in your efforts

image_1678649361.png

Thankyou for being consistently so amazing, Soul and Ami, y'all are greatly appreciated! ❤

amiablePeace77 March 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you very much for your kind words. It's a pleasure to work with @soulsings and I have learned a lot from them here.

soulsings March 13th, 2023
@amiablePeace77 and I learn a lot from you too because we approach things differently. Great working with you.
adventurousBranch3786 March 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @harmonylearninghope

Thank you for sharing this appreciation for @Amiablepeace and soulsings We are fortunate to have them!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 13th, 2023

@adventurousBranch3786

I love seeing you in this thread, Branch, always so appreciative and kind. Thankyou for looking out for your peers! ❤

amiablePeace77 March 13th, 2023

@harmonylearninghope

Thank you so much for your appreciation!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 12th, 2023

Hey hey @Richuyulin, @Fristo @iampapaya @Cyan8731 you've got mail!

image_1678650930.png

image_1678651047.png

image_1678650989.png

Words have power and @JavaReign used their words so wisely! ❤

March 13th, 2023

Hi @Sunisshiningandsoareyou! Thank you for sharing this post.

@javaReign, I totally agree with you. Words have the power to change someone's life for better or for worse, and it's up to us to choose how we treat others. As the saying goes, "positive energy attracts positive results," and this is especially important in the business world, particularly when it comes to networking. Having a positive attitude and energy can make a significant difference in how people perceive and interact with you. People are naturally drawn to those who exude positivity and confidence, and this can help you build stronger relationships.