Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Spockette February 26th, 2023

@AnonymousWriter13 awww this is too sweet💖💖💖 appreciate you my friend!!!

VictoriaLove7 February 25th, 2023
Hey everyone! 😃
We have an amazing self appreciation for
@Dragonianboy3

20230225-153539-0000_1677332366.jpg

These are the qualities that you have Dragonian

20230225-153539-0001_1677332409.jpg

From me to
@Dragonianboy3
Being able to appreciate ourselves is a way for us to reflect on our strengths and to encourage ourselves when we face difficulties. Therefore, it is a wonderful thing to do. I hope you keep being kind to yourself! ⭐
amiableBunny4016 February 25th, 2023

@cristlecares, you received appreciation by @Walker7957

screenshot-2023-02-25-at-17-53-16_1677347799.png

This appreciation is for my listener, I really really miss them. They really love sunflowers and dancing emoji. I hope they okay, I think maybe they sleeping with their ted but I'm not sure. Please come back soon Cristle. Things aren't the same without you, I hope to be able to click pictures with my photographer again soon. Thank you for always taking care of me, and supporting me through everything. I hope you come back soon. 🥺

Cris has been appreciated for having these beautiful qualities:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act

Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

@cristlecares- cris, walker is right, we miss you cris. Cris is amazing and we want to see more of you cristle. Your amazing and so valuable to the community! you put a smile on everyone's faces with your personality and humour! I dedicate this song to you Cris 😭

@Walker7957- Thank you so much for appweciating your peer (@cristlecares), You are so amazing! I have noticed you are very appreciative towards your peers Walker! so thank you so much for everything you do!

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 25th, 2023

🧁 @heartsNcupcakes 🧁

(Now that might be one of the cutest usernames ever haha)

Hey hey Luna, so lovely to nom you ~ *oops* meet you! (You can't blame anyone, with that nommable username lol) ❤

We have two super sweet and wholesome messages for you, by your wonderful peers.

First up by the ever-so-passionately-appreciative and ICONIC, @FrenchMarbles

image_1677350959.png

And from someone who carries smiles and kindness within, @ReemKindSmile

image_1677351140.png

Reem would also like to share something special: Click Me For A Melodious Surprise

Thankyouu Frenchiee and Reem for your beautiful appreciative notes. ❤

It's so nice meeting Luna through y'all. Best wishes for the peer support role, Luna. I hope to see you around as well. ❤

Hearts, Hugs, Cupcakes and Kindness-Beams for y'all wonder-beings! ❤

YourCaringConfidant February 25th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I just love everything about this posting!!! I agree, Luna has the most adorable username. I just love it! 🧁 🧁 🧁

Awww thankyouuu! @YourCaringConfidant, 🧁🧁 for youu!

It's going in my personal favorite folder! Lol! (It exists somewhere ~ mentally)🤣❤

heartsNcupcakes March 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou hahaha <3 I appreciate you

heartsNcupcakes March 7th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant You're an angel. <3 miss you

This appreciation note was sent in from @BlueRiverCares dedicated to the most, special bunny! 🐰

@ambiablebunny4016

You are being appreciated by BRC for possessing such beautiful qualities:

🌷Supportive 🌺Respectful 🌸Empathetic 🌷Humble 🌺Optimistic 🌸Forgiving 🌷Authentic

And BRC left you the following message:

20230225-161357-0000_1677359682.png

Bunny, I have told you a hundred times that you are so important and that you are such a beautiful human being that is so kind. I am not the only one who thinks that. Our dear Blue agrees! And that's not all. There are so many people on 7cups that care about you and think you are pretty great!

I understand that what others may think of us does not hold enough weight sometimes... because what matters is how we feel about self. Bunny, I really wish you seen in you what we see. I am hopeful that as you age that you will be able to see it and understand why we think as we do.

Remember, you do not have to be perfect and no one expects you to be. The way you are towards your friends, strangers, just people in general, shows how good of a heart you have. If not, why are you here? Why are you a smile spreader? Why do you help people? Why do you make people happy? Why do you uplift people? Why do you do what you can to spread kindness? Why do you donate your time to make pretty graphics? Why are you even here?

Exactly... I made you think! You have so much goodness in you. I see it. We see it. And you need to see it! Don't be so hard on yourself! You are doing the best you can with the cards dealt to you in life! ♡

I'm so sorry my posting is so long but I just have to get it all out again... and I will again if I need to. @BlueRiverCares I am so appreciative to you for sending in an appreciation note for our dear Bunny. She truly deserves all the love she can get. You are truly such a loving, sweet person BRC and I always enjoy seeing you in the rooms! Hugs!

My sincere apologies for the mistake on my end. @amiablebunny4016 this sweet appreciation note was sent in by none other the @BlueRiverCares aka BRC in my 👀. Lol. ♡ So sorry for that!

amiableBunny4016 February 26th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

@BlueRiverCares

Hi river, this is so so so so so sweet of you 🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️river thank you so much for making my day. Your messages always feel so uplifting and beautiful! I'm so glad you became ATL . The teenies love having you! ❤️❤️❤️Thank you for being your awesome self.

------

D e s i r e e 🥺✨❤️🌻I don't think I can appreciate you enough. I think I need a whole dictionary of good words for you. Desiree, omg how do I explain this to you 😃 Desiree thank you for being your wonderful , caring , kind , beautiful, magical, appreciative, lovely , sweet, amazing , fabulous, fantastic, creative, authentic self. You have made such a difference Desiree. I think you've read my mind. Today was tough but literally Desiree always saves the day ❤️❤️all the same goes to ya *what you said* and yes Desiree, I'll do anything for you all but loving myself or forgiving myself is now.. not possible. Lol. I'll try to make it possible. Hehe. And excuse me with this long post. No need to apogise buddy.. me understand you. Oof. You really did make me think 😆why am I here? I really do wonder.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️hehe. *Hugs Desiree if okay* tysm for everything!

Bunny

YourCaringConfidant February 26th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Now you know 2 cam play that game so don't even get me started. 🤣 I am so glad your note from BRC ♡ has brought you joy. As you know, I'm just the proud messenger who has to go and leave her 2 cents and let you know again and again how amazing you are! Be kind to yourself, Bunny. You are always so kind to us all so why not be kind to you? & I'm hugging you back! It will always be ok! Stay sweet and hope your day brightens up. ♡

BlueRivercares March 21st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant thank you so much for posting making the amazing graphics Desiree :)

Heya @Trintzu, I was so happy to see your name on the dash, both times xD as someone appreciating themself and someone being a smile spreader. Big ups to you for recognizing your great qualities and taking a moment to pat your back for being *you*. 💛

image_1677353328.png

So now from one smile spreader to another, you're an amazing hooman, and I'm so proud of you for a number of things: being a listener here supporting members (since 2014?! That's some serious commitment~ even if breaks are included), being a smile spreader (and doing so great at it already, Day 1?! :o), being kind to yourself anddd most important of all, being youu. Keep it up always! 💛

Trintzu February 26th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you for kind words, you are indeed one sunshine! <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 7th, 2023

@Trintzu Aw ofcourse, you're doing so great! 🌞💛

This appreciation note is dedicated to 🌈 🐧 @penguinini from the sweetest 🐌 I know.

Rainbow Penguin: You must be a pretty AMAZING 🐧 because 🐌 has left you the cutest and most playful appreciation note I have ever read! Just reading it made me smile and I know it will make you smile too! 😃 Thank you for bringing such joy in the rooms! ♡

png-20230225-145755-0000_1677355607.png

@walker7957 Thank you for taking time out of your day to appreciate Rainbow Penguin and your other peers. Snails may be s...l...o...w 🐌 but you certainly are not when it comes to making people smile through your sweet words! ♡ You are an amazing 🐌! So loving and fun!

April 16th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant and @walker7957

Thank you so much for your kind words❤️

dtanushree February 26th, 2023

@Jasminerice you have been appreciated by @AnonymousWriter13

Here'a what they say:

pinkk_1677383274.png

Qualities appreciated by them:

🌟Supportive - They are kind and helpful, Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

🌟Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart,

🌟Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act,

🌟Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity

Thank you Anon, for this beautiful appreciation message.

Thank you Jasmine, for always being kind towards everyone on cups😊❤️

cute-the-person-reading-this-is-beautiful.gif

@dtanushree Oooohhhh, this is supppeeerrrr adorable!! Way to go, smile spreader! ♡

@WendyBird14

You have been appreciated by none other than the most amazing

beautiful-snail-in-flowers-png_1677384374.png

That's right, Snail! I found the cute snail picture above on Google. :) I thought it was perfect to let you know that your appreciator was @Walker7957 who is just the absolute sweetest!

pngtree-flowers-and-birds-on-branches-material-png-image-7113409_1677384641.png

Wendy, 🐌 wanted you to know that they think you possess the following qualities:

*Supportive *Respectful *Resilient *Innovative

And now it is time to read your most special note that Walker 🐌 wrote specially for you. Awww. ♡

png-20230225-230109-0000_1677384871.png

To view image larger, click here.

I hope by reading that appreciation note from snail that you know just how special you are. Thank you for being a beautiful soul! And thank you 🐌 for giving so much love from you to share it with others. You are so kind! ♡

WendyBird14 February 26th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant @Walker7957

Thank you so much walkie 🥺💚 i really needed this

@WendyBird14 I'm sooo glad I was able to post this for you at a time you were in need of such beautiful words! ♡

🐌 Look at how sweet your words were able to touch someone. You are so kind. ♡

This appreciation note is dedicated to such a beautiful, caring person sent in by another beautiful, caring person. ♡

@MelodyoftheOcean

A little 🐦 let me know that you possesss such beautiful qualities:

💙Supportive 💙Empathetic 💙Innovative 💙Motivated 💙Accountable 💙Consistent

You also possess the ability to delegate well. Wow! You are pretty amazing!

Melody, by now you should have been able to guess who your appreciator is, lol. That's right, it's @LittleBirdie30 and they sent you the following sweet message:

png-20230226-022024-0000_1677397023.png

Awww, how beautiful was that note? Sooo beautiful. ♡ Thank you 🐦 for sharing with us just how amazing 🌊 is! I had the privilege of meeting you both in the room during the care team party and you both were so sweet and caring... literally! Thank you both for all you do to make 7cups a better place! Stay beautiful the both of you. Hugs! ♡

LittleBirdie30 February 26th, 2023

Thank you @YourCaringConfidant for this gorgeous post 💙 I appreciate all the time you took to make it beautiful. Thank you for your sweet words and all your kindness always!! 🥰🥰

MelodyoftheOcean February 26th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you for making this beautiful post Confi, I love it! I can see that you really put a lot of effort into it. ^^

💚

@LittleBirdie30

This really warmed my heart Birdieee. I don't say enough how much I appreciate your continuous ideas and hard-work on the Team, and also just you as a person. You're a wonderful hooman-bean, so I can only give all that you said right back to you!

❤️

@MelodyoftheOcean @LittleBirdie30 Awwwww, look at the love!🥰 It was an honor to be the deliverer of such a sweet note! Have a beautiful day y'all. 💛

LittleBirdie30 March 1st, 2023

@MelodyoftheOcean Awww thank you Mel that's so so sweet 😭💛

Marje February 26th, 2023

Heyo! Marje here!!

As of today, I'm your new Smile Spreader and it's such a great honor to dedicate my first post to this very special, very awesome self-appreciation from our dear listener mate:

( ☞゚ ヮ゚ ) ☞ @Openheartmindedsoul14

Soul! You said you're: Empathetic, Motivated, Determined, Cheerful, Great Communicator, Purposeful and Intuitive!

And I have a total of zero doubts that you posses these awesome qualities! ( ✯ ᴗ ✯ )

Let's see your self-appreciation message:

picsart-23-02-26-19-23-24-297_1677414683.png

First of all, Soul I'd like to give a big welcome to 7cups! I soo love the self-confidence that is oozing from this message! Our community is going to be more amazing than it already is with your here with us! Thank you so much thriving to create a supportive space!

└ | ∵ | ┐ ♪ ♪ ┌ | ∵ | ┘ ♪

〜 ( ꒪ ꒳ ꒪ ) 〜〜 ( ꒪ ꒳ ꒪ ) 〜〜 ( ꒪ ꒳ ꒪ ) 〜

@Marje Omg! Your first day on the "job"??? Wow!!! This is an absolute beautiful graphic. Omg, love it! Self appreciation notes are the best many times! You made such a beautiful posting. Welcome to the team, smile spreader! Amazing job! I look forward to seeing more of you work! ♡ 😍😍😍

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 26th, 2023

@Marje What Desiree said!^

This is sooo beautiful, Marje! Excited to have you onboard!❤

@YourCaringConfidant @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you both for the big welcome!! Really enjoyed making this first one, can't wait to make more! ( 人 * ´ ∀ ` ) 。 *゚ +

@Marje I see you doing amazing things. This first one is just absolutely lovely! So I already know that all your others will be. So glad we have another talented addition to the team. ♡ :) I love the pretty font on the graphic. The whole look and colors are sooo pretty!

@YourCaringConfidant

Aww, Desiree! You're such a great and amazing person. I've been loving your works too, they're soo adorable and sweet as you are! Let's spread more smiles together! ( * ˘ ︶ ˘ * ) . 。 * ♡

@Marje I would love nothing more! Hugs! <3

GloriaD February 26th, 2023

@littleWater1579

A Secret Friend of yours has decided to appreciate you through this program 💙🖤

These are the qualities they see in you!

secret-friend-appreciates-littlewater1579-by-gloriad_1677419889.png

Supportive - You are kind and helpful.

Respectful - You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Humble - You humbly admit when you are wrong.

Problem-solver - You avoid using emotional reactions to guide your decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

Emotionally Intelligent - You read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Intuitive - You have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.

Consistent - You are consistent in your efforts.

This is really amazing Water 😊 You have an amazing set of qualities, and I hope with the help of this, you'll be able to move through life and its challenges, with the support of those who are inspired by you and care for you 🌻

Thank you to the Secret Friend for being really kind to appreciate Water, may you have lots of happiness too 💙🖤

Kind regards, Gloria

amiableBunny4016 February 26th, 2023

Hey, hello, @Sunshiningandsoareyou

I think we can guess from your username, hey? Our Sun on cups is shining!

Our amazing @BlueSkies1021 has appreciated our beautiful @Sunshiningandsoareyou

screenshot-2023-02-26-at-14-11-44_1677420802.png

Sun is such a valuable member of the 7 Cups community, and it's always a joy to see them putting so much effort into the various positivity programs at 7 Cups such as the beautiful Peer Appreciation Forum. Sun is always available with good information, ready to spread kindness and make this community a better place. Their heart is admirable and their kindness is commendable. Sun deserves all of the love and hugs in the world for all the good they put into this world, and they really make this platform a brighter place, just as their name would suggest. You are appreciated, seen, and cared about, Sun! We love you for your time, effort, and dedication to Cups! <3

This can't get any better can it Sun buddy?

Well Sun , we also have a little something from you from our Skies

screenshot-2023-02-26-at-14-14-39_1677420891.png

Click here for a clear image

You have been appreciated for being:

screenshot-2023-02-26-at-14-26-05_1677421577.png

Sun, I think you are a million other amazing adjectives , words cannot describe how w o n d e r f u l you are.

Note from me:

Sun- Sun you are absolutely amazing. I haven't told you this enough. You are a crystal so clear. You have such empathy and kindness in your heart. I love being around my sun buddy. you are so loved and appreciated by the community! Thank you for spreading your beautiful light! Skies is defo right..... Sun's kindness always shines. Sun buddy i love ya. Keep shining! Thank you so much for all your support and everything you do! your the best forum buddy ever! Not a day that goes by that I dont think about you Sun. *hugs if okay*

Skies- thank you so much for being so kind and amazing. I always see your name on the form every now and then. You always put a smile on my face in pms and forums! you deserve to smile and be happy. I appreciate you 259385309864903 times back because your so so so so so kind. Thank you so much for everything you do! not only as a listener, but skies you have such a good sense of humour and your just an beautiful human! Appreciate yourself for that. I love ya Skies. Stay safe and dont forget to take care of yourself buddy. *hugs if okay*

Bunny❤️

BlueSkies1021 February 26th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you so much for posting this wonderful message for me. Sun deserves all of the appreciation in the world, far beyond what I can provide! <3 :)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Awww thankyouu for such a bright and sunny post, Bunny! You're spot on with your posts always and I absolutely love when you make one for me, for I get to read your sweet words filled with so much kindness again and again. 🥺*you* are the shiniest crystal, the most rare and beautiful one, always reflecting all things lovely. I love ya moreee and always thinking of your sweet bunny self also. *hugs hugs* ❤

image_1677530777.png

@Blueskies1021

Skies! Goodness, do you breathe love and nom appreciation? 😮 Is that your secret to being so full of it always?!

I'm sooooo touched with your sweetest gesture of thinking about me and noticing some value in my efforts and presence around here. It is so difficult explaining how grateful I feel right this instance (and every other, when I'll re-read your beautiful message). 🥺

Thankyouuu for being so very generous of your time and gratitude, you're absolutely amazing and it is a pleasure to be around someone as magical as you. ❤

*lots of hugssss* and love your way! 🤗

Keep being your incredibly beautiful self! *you* make this world a much kinder place to be in, for myself and so many others, I'm pretty sure of it. I hope you're as kind and loving towards yourself also, rest assured, you deserve it more than anyone. ❤

image_1677532103.png

image_1677532127.png

amiableBunny4016 February 27th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

sun did the post in my favourite colour 🥺🥺🥺Sun, you literally knew my reply too omg. Your the sweetest sun buddy in the world ☀️💛💛💛💛💛💛 sun, your being way too kind to me. I absolutely adore sun's forum posts and omg you are just the sweetest person on the planet. Aaaaa...me can't get over this post. 🥺❤️*Cries in joy* *jump huggles sun.* Sun 🥺 is just ...

Amazing amazing wonderful delightful beautiful empathetic caring and 4848848494984 other good words!

I love you okay?❤️

Bunny