Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 18th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

@CompoundingHappiness

This is too sweet, Comphi, thankyouuu for thinking of me and sending this amazing message. πŸ’› You're a wonderful leader and peer and it truly is a privilege working with you as well, I'm amazed with your diligence and enthusiasm with which you've branched out in different directions helping more and more people around the community. Keep up the great work, you're super duper appreciated as well, not just for the "work" lol, but for being your incredibly kind and amazing self, always looking out for your peers, and for ways to improve and grow~ it is inspiring, to say the least. πŸ’›

See youuu! πŸ€—

Vicccc, oof imma sound repetitive now but what to do xD you're just amazing and C o n s i s t e n t l Y. I love the detailing, the colors, stickers, your sweet notes. πŸ’› I also love *how* legible your posts always are, even with a lot of text lol, you mean it when you say you take time to edit xD I know it isn't fun editing and re editing and repeat till it gets to the zodiac sign's perfection level lolol, but Omigosh, thankyouuu for always taking so much time, investing lots of thought and care and making such beautiful posts. I love every single one of yours! πŸ’›

you-are-amazing-you-are-awesome.gif

VictoriaLove7 February 19th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I am very very glad you like it, Sunshine! 🌞❀

(My wanting this to be perfect and I would like to admit I made a color mistake πŸ™„ comphi asked for green and blue. But somehow I automatically made it pink. πŸ˜‹ )

To me you are the perfection, do you know that? and I love you lots and lots ❀

loveyou.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 7th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Aww you're the absolute bestest! Always making my heart melt! πŸ₯°

(The color mistake is lovely xD I love pink haha!πŸ˜›)

Thankyouuu so much, Vic, for posting both of these amazing messages for me (this and the one above hehe, I've saved them like every other) ❀

owl-hug-sweet.gif

confidentRabbit7311 February 18th, 2023

Hey hey, everyone I’m here with an lovely appreciation post for @justhurting02 who has been appreciated by an anonymous peer❀️

This lovely peer has noticed these positives in you;

• Coachable - They have a desire to improve.
  • Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged.
  • Decisive - Despite uncertainty, they make decisions and move forward confidently.
  • Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.
  • Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity
This peer has left you this lovely messages ;

6fa45d92-2bfd-46e9-bf36-b3ef1cdf4ec4_1676696781.jpeg

Thanks so much to the wonderful kind anonymous peer for appreciating the wonderful kind fun loving justhurting02!

To view image better click this link: https://imgur.com/a/hTqrEQy

CATastrophizing February 18th, 2023

@confidentRabbit7311

lLani, thank you for posting this and thank you anonymous friend for the kind and encouraging words

confidentRabbit7311 February 18th, 2023

❀️❀️

@justHurting02 So proud of you!❀

LilacLeopard February 19th, 2023

@confidentRabbit7311

What a beautiful graphic, you are a natural at this role! πŸ’œ

GloriaD February 21st, 2023

@confidentRabbit7311

Hey Lani, Thank *you* for taking the time to transform the appreciations into beautiful artworks 😊

Here are some bunny cookies for you 🐰

(Though, if you wouldn't want to eat them, then you are free to admire their cuteness πŸ˜„)

bunny-face-cookie-3_1676991905.jpg

@GloriaD Sooo cute haha, love them!πŸ₯°

July 19th, 2023

@confidentRabbit7311 a so very beautiful postπŸ’›

Hey hey @ZenArashi aka Zennnn, I hope you've been well. ❀
You're appreciated by a lovely peer anonymously. How amazing is that and how amazing are you?! πŸ˜›
image_1676719354.png

Keep being your amazing self, Zennn, so many people adore you so it might be hard to guess who this is lol. Bottom line however? You deserve all the love and applause. ❀

Big love to the lovely hooman who selflessly took time to brighten your day. ❀
ZenArashi February 19th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

😍 OMG!

What a delightful surprise after being on a hiatus. Thank you to the one who shared this, I appreciate it sincerely. πŸ’™πŸ’œ

It should be Valentine's Day somewhere still lol. We believe in celebrating love every day anyway, so here we go! πŸ˜›

Hey hey @Jordanhadz24, sending you a love-note by your peer @Ceens22. πŸ’™

image_1676720664.png

Bless y'alls sweet friendship! πŸ’™

amazing-nubbies.gif

Appreciated By: Anonymous
Appreciated Peer: @LunaHere

A beautiful anonymous appreciation for a wonderful peerson. πŸ’›

image_1676721705.png

I'm really proud of you, Luna. You are committed to your roles here, and are always spreading so much positivity around by simply being you. Keep being your wonderful self. πŸ’›

Thankyou, anonymous peer for the appreciation! πŸ’›
YourCaringConfidant February 18th, 2023

ο»ΏThe strong and kind @TinyWhisper11 wanted me to share the following appreciation message:

"You are all awsome people ❀ and great friends ❀ you always brighten up my day ❀ Thank you all."

ο»Ώ@floatingdandelion

png-20230218-064544-0000_1676722278.png

@aishaa97

20230217-235756-0000_1676722299.png

@wayward7good7intentions

20230218-060317-0000_1676722357.png

@luckypenny714

png-20230218-062725-0000_1676722383.png

@nightscars2001

png-20230218-065340-0000_1676722408.png

@javareign

20230218-000542-0000_1676722433.png

@joshuav10

png-20230218-060855-0000_1676722458.png

@charmingcherry

20230218-002711-0000_1676722481.png

@slayQueen

20230218-061939-0000_1676722506.png

@optimisticempath

png-20230218-003730-0000_1676722527.png

Thank you all of you amazing people for being such great friends to the very special Tiny! Tiny loves and appreciates you all and thinks you all possess the following amazing qualities:

❀️Supportive ❀️Respectful ❀️Empathetic ❀️Resilient ❀️Humble ❀️Coachable ❀️Inquisitive

@TinyWhisper11

Thank you for taking the time to appreciate so many of your lovely peers! You are truly a force to be reckoned with and are a strong, beautiful, brave, funny Tiny person! I have so much love and admiration for you and am giving you the biggest hug! β™‘ Xoxo.

20230218-072509-0000_1676723130.png

javaReign February 19th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant @tinywhisper11

Awe, I <3 you too! Always happy to see you in groups

Wayward7Good7Intentions February 19th, 2023

❀️ @Tinywhisper11 ❀️

Oh wow thankie you my poofect cute cumber! You are so very thoughtful I so appreciate you! I love you just as much as I love chihuahua ❀️ and that's a whole lotta love haha!

heart-cat.gif

Optimisticempath February 20th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant I love these posts πŸ’• each of them is unique and amazing, thanks a lot πŸ€—

Thankyou for the kind thought @TinyWhisper11 you're always so sweet and lovely Lola, I'm happy to have a beautiful friend like you also πŸ’• lots of hugs πŸ€—

youre-beautiful-pretty-boy.gif

YourCaringConfidant February 20th, 2023

@Optimisticempath <3 <3 <3 It was my pleasure to be able to do this posting for Tiny. I felt like each one of you deserved your own special graphic. :)

@YourCaringConfidant I appreciate you so much πŸ’• thank-you.gif

@Optimisticempath Awww, aren't you just so sweet! It is a joy seeing you get all the appreciation you deserve. You are so special and amazing.

@YourCaringConfidant aww my heart just ...πŸ₯Ί youu are vv sweet πŸ’• thanks so much for making my day 10 times better! I hope you have a beautiful day πŸ€—

@YourCaringConfidant Back at cha! Hugs! <3

@YourCaringConfidant

Hey again Desiree! I admire all your graphics so far, how do you create them so beautifully?! πŸ₯°πŸ₯° Thank you for making each and every appreciated peer's day special through your work and kindness, I definitely saw how passionate you are about mental health and the 7 cups community through the CDM program πŸ§‘πŸ’› Thank you for being a part of 7 cups ⭐

istockphoto-528389419-612x612_1676992372.jpg

(Yes, I view your work as magical ✨)

YourCaringConfidant February 22nd, 2023

@GloriaD Thank you for the sweet reply. I really appreciate it! It is easy to create pretty things and do things since I am passionate about it. I take pride in being a smile spreader. It is truly my favorite role. <3

GloriaD February 22nd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

I am so happy to hear that Desiree, I too love this program and this role very much πŸ₯°

amiableBunny4016 February 18th, 2023

Hi @Hope,

You have been appreciated by your wonderful peer @BlueSkies0121

screenshot-2023-02-17-at-19-19-23_1676724158.png

text on image: Thank you so much for all of the work you do to help facilitate the community here at 7 Cups, Laiba. The immense amount of work and effort you have put into this platform is truly astonishing. You designed an entire growth path for time management, and I took it and it was one of the most helpful things I have had the honor of experiencing in my life. The sheer amount of love and hard work you pour into this amazing platform is just astonishing. I and so many others am honored to have you here at Cups --- we are so grateful for your dedication and all of the time and energy you spend here. We love you! :D

And of course, Skies left something for you: Click here

screenshot-2023-02-18-at-12-43-42_1676724232.png

You have been appreciated for being:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful

Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made

Having Ability to Delegate - They facilitate teamwork

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning

Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts

Thank you Hope for everything you do on Cups! you are fantastic!

Skies :o of course, it's you, thank you so much for appreciating your peers!

Bunny

What a beautiful post, thankyouu Skies and Bunny! ❀ @Hope is incredible! β˜•

gentleemperor February 18th, 2023

πŸ¦‹ @Cancun πŸ¦‹

~ You've been appreciated by @Vanderbelt πŸ’™

πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹

Vanderbelt left a message for you πŸ’Œ

image_1676727561.png

If you would like to view the graphic in higher resolution click here.

πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹

Vanderbelt also would like you to know that you are πŸ’™

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹

Notes from me πŸ’™

Cancun - Thank you for being part of this community, for inspiring people and for spreading positivity. You seem like a wonderful person! I hope you and your family including all your animals are doing well.

Vanderbelt - Thanks for this sweet appreciation. I'm super glad to see that you got reminded to be be proud of your achievements in life. Achievements are always worth celebrating in my opinion! Take care <3

πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹

Cancun February 18th, 2023

Vanderbilt,

Omg. This is so sweet of you. I love sc and my people in there. I'm glad you had a good experience there. That's my wish for everyone who comes there. Your an angel. Thank you so much. HugsπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ€—

@gentleemperor

gentle, amazing work as always! I love all that you do for 7 cups - your appreciation posts, the secret friend game to help people bond, and every small efforts you take to make the world a better place πŸ₯°

Loads of penguin hugs to you!

172-1722636-kawaii-penguin-love-heart-cute-penguin-drawing_1676992798.jpg

gentleemperor February 22nd, 2023

Thank you so much @GloriaD πŸ’› You’re so sweet and always super supportive and helpful. I appreciate you loads.

You make the world a little bit brighter πŸŒ»πŸ’•
amiableBunny4016 February 18th, 2023

Hello ο»Ώ@ASilentObserver,

You have been appreciated by your peer @BlueSkies1021

screenshot-2023-02-18-at-14-17-52_1676729998.png

text on image: Obs has such a powerful and beautiful presence here on 7 Cups, and I am so grateful to have been one of the many people to receive their help. Obs puts so much heart and dedication in so many aspects of this phenomenal community, and I think they deserve to have this whole platform come together to appreciate them. We all love you and everything you do here, Obs. Thanks for your effort, help, and all of the support you provide for the people here. You are a hero and are so very much appreciated!

Obs has been appreciated for having the following qualities:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful

Decisive - Despite uncertainty, they make decisions and move forward confidently

Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made

Having Ability to Delegate - They facilitate teamwork

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts

I must say you both deserve hugs and cookies if okay!

lioncubfam-group-hug.gif

@ASilentObserver-You are very much appreciated by our community! thank you for being the best Obs you have always been! wohoo! You deserve so much more happwiness and love! *hugs if okay*

@BlueSkies1021- yayyy! thank you so much for appreciating your peers *appreciates you*. Thank you for filling in this form Skies. You spread so many smiles and you are wonderful ! hehe! *hugs if okay*

Obs :o Click here. Skies left it for you

You are both awesome!

Bunny

BlueSkies1021 February 18th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you so much for posting my appreciation for Obs! I love the elephant graphic -- it's so cute! I really appreciate all the work you do as a Smile Spreader and all of the love and kindness you spread in this community. :) You rock!!! <3

πŸ–€ @0zzyk1ns πŸ–€

~ I'm glad to share your self appreciation with you! πŸ’•

🌸🌸🌸

Here is a card to remind you of some of your awesome qualities πŸ’Œ

image_1676729276.png

You can view the graphic in higher resolution here.

🌸🌸🌸

You wrote this as a motivation as to why you're doing the self appreciation:

~ "I'm not sure about myself , hahah ! I doubt myself a lot :')"

And I think that is a great reason to appreciate yourself! I'm happy to know that you're able to see some of your positive qualities πŸ’•

🌸🌸🌸

I appreciate you for being a part of this community and for engaging with the appreciation program.

It's natural to doubt oneself but I do wish you'll be able to feel more sure of yourself in the future 'cause you seem to be a pretty awesome person.

Take care of yourself and stay your awesome self πŸ’•

🌸🌸🌸

@gentleemperor Omigosh I love the pinkkkkk. So pretty, Gentle. Keep being awesome-sauze. ❀

Sending love @0zzyk1ns to make your blue clouds turn pink. ❀

Youuuu're the @Sunisshiningandsoareyou awesome-sauzeee ❀️ Thaaank you friendooo 🌸 Pink, pink, pink

VictoriaLove7 February 18th, 2023
Hey everyone! πŸ˜ƒ
We have a wonderful appreciation today for @Rationalbalsam8209

From an anonymous appreciator ⭐
20230218-211921504_1676730215.jpeg

These are the qualities that they find in you, Balsam 😊

20230218-211857801_1676730279.jpeg

From me to both

@ Anonymous
You are an amazing person for giving this appreciation!

@Rationalbalsam8209
You are a wonderful person, you console others with your encouragement and compassion. You keep calm and create a safe atmosphere. It is always great seeing you in our support room. You are truly appreciated.
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 18th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Such a wonderful post for @Rationalbalsam8209, they truly are a caring presence in rooms! ❀