Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

NanditaB January 29th, 2023

White 🤍

Hi @Triplewags, you have been appreciated by @Ripley0000 :

“It's so hard to share personal pain. I appreciate this member trying to work through the suffering life can entail “ - @Ripley0000

Peer's qualities:

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart,

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

_1675006243.Triplewags.png

Click here to view the above image bigger.

Hope you have a nice day! :)

NanditaB January 29th, 2023

Green 💚, Blue 💙, Orange 🧡

Hi @SparkyGizmo, you have been appreciated by @CompoundingHappiness :

“What do I say? I fall short of words describing my little friend here. How I wish there were more Gizzies on this platform and in real word. I am super glad that I met you here. Sparky not only improved my listening skills, but they encouraged me to move ahead and focus on bigger roles. They uplift me when I am low by sharing views from their journey on Cups, as they still check in on me from time to time, not as a mentor, but more like a friend. I remember being a newbie once and just watching Sparky spreading smiles in LSR. They not only encouraged me to speak as a newbie, but also made sure that I remain heard. I cannot thank them enough, thank you Sparky for being who you are as a person. “

Peer Personalities:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful,

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart,

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act,

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together,

Decisive - Despite uncertainty, they make decisions and move forward confidently

_1675006330.Sparky-Gizmo.png

Click here to view the above image bigger.

Hope you have a nice day!

SparkyGizmo January 30th, 2023

@NanditaB

@CompoundingHappiness

Hi Nandita! 😊❤️ Thank you for this beautiful forum post! Thank you for spending your time to create this for me! I appreciate you! ❤️ Thank you for what you did for me today as a human being, as a teammate and all that you do in your role for this program to make sure others might be appreciated! Your work here matters and is so very valuable to lift spirits, play a fiduciary role to make sure that happens and bring us joy!

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

Hi Comphiiiiiii! 😊❤️ I really cannot thank you enough my wonderful friend! You have no idea what you have done for me as a human being, a teammate, a friend and as someone that tries very hard to help and support others here on 7 cups! This one "hit me were I live"! 😊❤️ Your kind words, message to me was so very powerful! Thank you for showing me that my efforts matter and that what it is that I do and how I do it around, here gets traction! It's as if I *heard angels sing* ❤️❤️❤️

I'm sooooo glad I met you too! You are such an amazing leader, friend and teammate! I for one love your leadership style and I love how you called me "your little friend". ❤️❤️❤️ Brilliant, just brilliant! Small can be very mighty around here! I love how you have moved forward, gained higher order roles and badges but are able to look behind you and uplift another! I love how you give credit where credit is due!

This for me, is yet another "feather in your cap" and shows your brilliant leadership style! One of the 7 cups core values is *we believe in equality*. Well, you don't just "talk it" you are living it! You are being the great example to all of the rest of us! I always say "be the example"! 😊❤️ Clearly, you underestimate the power or the value of no one here on this site! You see past any badges or lack there of.

I am so glad that I encouraged you to speak as well as made sure that you remained heard! 😊 The beauty of that also is that you saw it, felt it, understood how much that meant to you. You know how good that felt, never forgot it and so the "ripple effect" has happened. Just like skimming a rock across a pond and watching just how far and wide those ripples might go! This has become a part of your leadership style and you do the same for others! 😊❤️ I "see" you! 😊❤️😊

My friend, you have truly found your "voice" and I am so very grateful that I, in some way, was a part of that! I'm simply loving basking in your glow and watching you shine! It's a privilege to do so. You got this Comphiiiii!

I will forever remain your little friend and here for you with anything you might need! Thank you for being here for me also! ❤️ "One hand washes the other" around here and I'm grateful for your help, support, leadership and for being a safe and *soft spot for me to land* too.

Just as in real life, it's always good to hold hands, look both ways and cross that road together!

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

I always have what I call "gratitude moments" at the end of each and every day. Thank you Nandita and Comphii for being part of mine and giving me even more to be grateful for! ❤️❤️❤️

NanditaB January 31st, 2023

@SparkyGizmo Thanks a lot 😄 ❤️ *high fives* 😊 and *hugs back* ❤️

SparkyGizmo January 31st, 2023

@NanditaB

❤️❤️❤️

amiableBunny4016 January 29th, 2023

Heyaaaaa,

(Keep the yellow Appreciations going! lol! I just love being here!)

@Dtanushree, you have been appreciated by.... @Chetan1408

screenshot-2023-01-29-at-15-05_1675004823.30.png

Dtanushree has been appreciated for having these qualities❤️:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong

Cheerful - They are fun to be around

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

@dtanushree- I dont know you that well but thank you so much for being an amazing part of the community! You are really appreciated and loved!

@Chetan1408- Thank you once again for sending such beautiful, kind, loving appreciation. *appreciates you back*

Bunny

YourCaringConfidant January 29th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Great job 🐰. This is soooo cute!!

@YourCaringConfidant,

Thank youuu Desire. Much appreciated!

carebear-carebears.gif

Bunny

dtanushree January 30th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Bunny❤️ thank you dear for your effort to make this post so beautiful. It looks perfectly splendid and bunny-fied.

@Chetan1408

Awwww chetan... So this is your naughty list... Hahaha this is sooo sooo sweet... Made my day☺️☺️☺️ I'm preparing my naughty list too.. and will appreciate you in it properly hahaha

*Huggggggsssss*

boo-hug.gif

gentleemperor January 29th, 2023

⚜️ @Freely1904 ⚜️

~ You've been appreciated by @Chetan1408 🕊

🌼 🌼 🌼

Chetan left you a message for youuu 💌

_1675006639.image.png

Click here to view the graphic in higher resolution.

🌼 🌼 🌼

Chetan wants you to know that you are 🕊

Supportive - They are kind and helpful 🤍

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood 🤍

Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong 🤍

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act 🤍

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together 🤍

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals 🤍

Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged 🤍

🌼 🌼 🌼

Notes from moi 🕊

Freeelyyy, I'm happy to share some appreciation your way. I miss seeing you around as much and hope everything is going well in your life. You're always so sweet and friendly, hope to talk to you soon.

Chetuuu, you're really rocking these appreciations! Keep the good work up and stay true to yourself 'cause you're awesomeee. (And you're always feeding me fishes which is very appreciated -nom nom-.)

I wish both of you all the best! 🐧💛

🌼 🌼 🌼

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 29th, 2023
Hiya @goldenLion1121, soooo happy to share this sweeet reminder for you by @amiableBunny4016 ❤
_1675020127.image.png

What Bunny said, Nia, you're an amazing hooman and an incredible part of the community and deserve to be reminded of it more often. Thanks for being your Nia-self. ❤
Bunnnyyy, I think we can share the super appreciator badge hehe. *you* deserve it too, more than you may realise. A big thanks to you for always spreading warmth around.
care-hugs.gif

goldenLion1121 January 29th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much for this lovely post! You really are a sun <3

@amiableBunny4016

Awww, bless you. Thank you Bun Bun, you're so sweet and this post has made my whole day. I'm actually speechless, was so unexpected too! You're so lovely, I can't thank you enough. Always here for you, anytime <3

@goldenLion1121,

Of course lovely, You have been amazing Lion. Thank you for being so awesome! I'm glad its made you smile!

@Sunshiningandsoareyou

As always beautiful post Sun. 😭❤️ You are so sweet.

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 29th, 2023

Everbunny needs a somebunny and sometimes we gotta be that some-bunny for ourselves, which is super cool, I feel. 💜

Yay to being everyone's lovely bunny, and a double yay to being *your* own lovely bunny too, @amiablebunny4016, I am super duper proud of you also. 💜

_1675021808.image.png

Yes to being you, and choosing you, because yes yes, you deserve it and more at all times.💜

I feel, a lot of people are loved and cared for by alot of people, but it's on us to keep reminding ourselves, that *yes*, we *are* accepted, loved, appreciated and very very cared for and by many people or the meanie side of our brain overtakes makes it all blurry for us, *till* we remind ourselves again, and again, any reminders for this are less honestly. Andddd, any number of reminders is okay, we deserve them all, *you* deserve them all, lovely Bunny, YES you are soooo appreciated and loved by soooo many people (myself included, you know that already hehe). Thank*you* for helping us remind you that you're loved, by reminding it to yourself. 💜

Inspiring and lovely, as always. Sending lots of love and hugs your way. 💜

_1675022401.image.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou,

Oh Sun, this is so so beautiful and I will always read this when I feel sad. Thank you for making such an amazing post! Oh my goshh.. I love the purple background. Thank youuuuu.

*huggles you if okay* *does happy dance for you*❤️

heart-love.gif

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 30th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Aww ofcourse, purple is what bunny asked, purple is what bunny gets! :P

Happy bunny dance hehe, I love it! *joins you too* xD *hugglessss* 🤗❤

Hey lovelies,

Hope you all are having a pawesome day!

@anncherry, you have been appreciated by your dear peer: amicableWater4529❤️

screenshot-2023-01-29-at-20-25_1675023931.18.png

Text on image: always spotting me out and appreciating the parts of me that deserve it - accomplishments, etc. No one else really does this - especially in my real life. It's refreshing and what I want to see.

You are:

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals❤️

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone❤️

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place❤️

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately❤️

Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning❤️

You are both amazing and beautiful people! Thank you for being such an amazing part of the community!

Bunny

January 31st, 2023

tagging @amicableWater4529

lovely appreciation post for ann by water💛

LilacLeopard January 30th, 2023

This is for a very special someone who constantly and selflessly shares positivity, appreciation and kindness to all. That’s right @Fristo now it is your turn to sit back and be appreciated for who you are and everything you do on 7 cups! 😎*Hands Fristo a tissue box* you are gonna need this 😉

A very special thank you to @cristlecares for assisting me in putting this together, you are incredibly amazing Cris🌺

The first appreciation is from @Chetan who has left this sweet message for you💙

lol-fristo-i-am-unable-to-select-all-checkbox-to-show-your-quality-p-but-i-know-you-have-all-the-quality-believe-me-you-are-the-best-i-know-you-from-quite-a-long-time_1675090801. You never disappointed me for anything anyt.png

Click here to see the image in better quality

The next appreciation is from a secret friend! Although it’s not so secret that they are a very kind and thoughtful person💚

_1675094146.0VJMA7z.png

@iampapaya left this very sweet message for you😎

_1675094104.rMcUEgP.png

Papaya also sent you this very adorable and sweet image!⭐️

_1675091049.undefined - Imgur.jpg

You think that’s plenty of appreciation? We have just barely gotten started!😛

This next message is from @YourCaringConfidant💛

_1675091216.Peach and Yellow Smiley Face Icons and Sparkles Emoji Party Invitation.png

This message is from someone who wishes to stay anonymous and another message from the very sweet @Bluerivercares🌊

_1675091250.Brown Aesthetic Cookie Blank paper A4 Document-2.png

@amiablevision1813 left you this incredibly sweet message🍬

_1675091284.Blue and Violet Whale Illustration Going Away Card.png

The very lovely @cristlecares also had some words to share with you
💃

_1675091360.Light Teal Turtle Belated Birthday Card.png

Click here to see this image in better quality

My message to you🌸

:_1675091431.Yellow Orange Colorful Retro Motivational Quote Poster.png

Thank you everyone for taking the time to appreciate Fristo💛

Hugs for everyone!

sending-hugs-sending-hugs-and-kisses.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 30th, 2023

@Aishaa97 @Cristlecares and everyone else who shared their lovely words for @Fristo, this is too sweet and thoughtful! 🥰❤

The F in Fristo certainly stands for "Full of love and compassion". Thankyouu for being the OG, Fristo. You're awesome pro max and any amount of gratitude for you is less always, so yay everyone for trying their best little by little every now and then. You deserve it and more. ❤

hey-youre-special.gif

January 30th, 2023

@Aishaa97 Thank you Aisha and everyone who took time to appreciate the positivity efforts happening through me. I am glad to be chosen for the noble cause of spreading positivity and light in the world, through the initiatives I've been lucky to see going well!

May we keep together being a source of light for the world and may 'we' as a team keep rising in size and quality.

SparklyFly January 30th, 2023

@CommunityModElliot You're appreciated by @Chetan1408

You are:

❤️ Supportive ~ You are kind and helpful!

🧡 Respectful ~ You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood!

💛 Humble ~ You humbly admit when they are wrong!

❤️ Problem-solver ~ You avoid using emotional reactions to guide your decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together!

🧡 Motivated ~ You are internally motivated to achieve their goals!

💛 Cheerful ~ You are fun to be around!

❤️ Optimistic ~ You focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone!

_1675100673.BeFunky-Comm-Mod-Elliott.jpg

If you'd like to see the image larger, here you go!

Thank you for your presence on 7 Cups!

CommunityModElliot January 31st, 2023
@SparklyFly @Chetan1408 aww, Thank you very much Chetan! This is very sweet! Made my day!!! You are amazing yourself, Chetan! sending lots of hugs! <3
SparklyFly January 30th, 2023

@CristleCares Congratulations! You've been appreciated by a Secret Friend.

You are:

💜 Humble ~ You humbly admit when you are wrong!

💜 Coachable ~ You have a desire to improve!

💜 Cheerful ~ You are fun to be around!

💜 Great Communicator ~ You have everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation!

💜 Optimistic ~ You focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone!

💜 Emotionally Intelligent ~ You read emotional cues and respond appropriately!

💜 Authentic ~ You are able to be your real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity!

Cristlecares is such a beautiful person.

She is warm and inclusive, caring and sweet, cheerful and fun. Any where with her feels like a happy place because she turns it into one with her positively charged personality. Thankyou for being your warm self always, you're so loved and appreciated for everything you do and all you are.

Thank you for your presence on 7 Cups!

_1675107636.BeFunky-CristleCares.jpg

Check out your appreciation image in a larger size

amiableBunny4016 January 30th, 2023

Heyloooo,

Sooo..... Here we are with another beautiful appreciation from another beautiful peer!

@Tinywhisper11 has appreciated @Xxredmystic15xxcamuscharmingcherry

They have left a beautiful message:

screenshot-2023-01-30-at-20-04_1675110048.20.png

You are appreciated for having these qualities ❤️😊:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful😊

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another😊

Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions😊

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals😊

Cheerful - They are fun to be around😊

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place😊

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately😊

Thank you @@Tinywhisper11 for appreciating your peer! You are very valuable to the community!😊

@Xxredmystic15xxcamuscharmingcherry Thank you for being awesomeeeee!

❤️*sends huggles to both if okay*

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 31st, 2023

Yay thanks for posting, @amiableBunny4016 ❤ Always so appreciative, @TinyWhisper11 ❤

Keep it up, @xXReddMystic15Xx, @camus00, @charmingcherry8899 ❤

amiableBunny4016 January 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Oops thanks for correcting the tag. I dont know what happend to me with that one. *embarrassed smile*

You is a life saver!

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 Hehe no worries, happens with everyone! ❤🤗

Camus00 January 31st, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Huggles are always ok, Tiny ʕ っ • ᴥ • ʔ っ Thanks for the shout out!

cristlecares January 31st, 2023

Heyloooo @BlueRivercares guess whattttt?? 🤩🤩💃💃

You've been appreciated by someone yayyyy🤩🤩💃💃💙

mika-noah.gif

The appreciator is none other than the Amazinggg @Chetan1408 wohoo🤩🤩🥰💙🌻

Chetan says that they've seen these qualities in you Rivero🌻💙

💚Supportive - They are kind and helpful..

💙Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood...

💚Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another...

💙Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart, Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong...

💚Coachable - They have a desire to improve...

💙Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future...

Chetan also said something very sweet about you Rivero💙🥰

_1675154661.Screenshot_2023-01-29-21-59-28-19_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

Note from Cris🌻 : Riveroooo twinnieeee you already know how much I Wuv and adore you💙🥰 I'm soooo really proud of you for being an extra amazing listener buddy to everyone in the chatrooms, helping everyone sooo energetically and also for making everyone feel so safe and included in the chatrooms🌻😄 I learn sooo much from you everyday, how to handle things in rooms the Rivero way (You're not the only one taking notes xD I do too😜) You really deserve all the appreciation in the world💙🌻 Sending loads of wishes and hopes your way dearie! I want to see you shine even brighter🤩 *biggggg hugssss* 🤗🤗 and Cookiesss 🍪🍪🍪🍪

Thank you soooo much Chetan for taking your time and making the naughty list😜 And also appreciating all your peers and telling them how amazing they are and how much you adore them💙🌻 You've been a constant support for everyone in the rooms, Always there to make the room feel energetic and lively😄 Thank you so much for all your love and care!🌻 You rockkkkk Chetan🤩💪 Keep shining brighter✨ Keep being your best self💙 *hugs*🫂🤗 and Cookiesss 🍪🍪🍪

Flowers for Rivero and Chetan 💐💐

_1675155336.9d1e6d10e1b83b893f712b0028c124a6.jpg

Have a great day/eve😇💙 @BlueRivercares @Chetan1408

BlueRivercares January 31st, 2023

@cristlecares @chetan1408

chetan thank you so much for this beautiful message. I am really glad you are here and always happy to help. Thanks for being there for me also :).

crissss twinneeee thank you so much for being there for me and caring for me. haha yes I learned a lot from you. Wuv you hehe..and stay amazing/you. thanks for the daisies :).

Heylo Heylo @CompoundingHappiness Guess whatttttt?😮😮🌻🌻

You've been appreciated by someoneeeee yayyyy🤩🤩🤩💃💃💃

minions-yay.gif

The appreciator is none other than the wonderful @Chetan1408 🤩🤩💃💃💐

Chetan says that they've seen the following qualities in you Comphi💙

💜Supportive - They are kind and helpful...

💛Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood...

💜Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong..

💛Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act...

💜Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions...

💛Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals..

💜Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged...

Chetan also sent a beautiful message for you Comphiii 🤩🥰

_1675158141.Screenshot_2023-01-31-14-38-52-54_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

💜💛💙💜💛💙💜💛💙💛💜💛💙💜💛

Note from Cris🌻 : Comphiiii twinnieeeee Omgggg I'm sooo happweee to be able to post this appreciation for the wonderful youuu💙🌻 Trust me, you do deserve all the appreciation in the world for being your amazing self and for always being sooo kind, understanding and supportive to everyone around you😄 I've seen you getting roles, helping others in rooms and also learning constantly from others around you!! I'm really a proud twin🤗 Like chetan said, rooms fill with happiness and light, whenever you enter😄 Thank you so much for always being there for people around you! For always making us feel safe and warm in the rooms🌻💛 Hope to see you shine brighter and also hope to spend many more good moments with you! Always remember that this twin appreciates you for everything you do and also wishes you loads of happiness, joy and peace💛 Keep spreading kindness around and Keep rockinggg💪💃🥰🤩 *bigggg Hugs* 🤗🫂 and Cookiessss 🍪🍪🍪🍪 (PS : Are you practising the robot dance? 🤖💃)

Thank you soooo much Chetan for appreciating your fellow mates and letting them know how much they mean to you and also how amazing they are🤩💃 You're amazinggggg! Keep supporting people around you and Keep being the amazing you!😄💛 *Hugs* 🤗🫂 and Cookiessss 🍪🍪🍪🍪

Flowers for Comphii and Chetan💐💐

_1675158977.Screenshot_2023-01-31-15-26-07-49_8b1cfbb769bd52fc36fa25a4fcc64305.jpg

Have a great day/eve💙🌻 @CompoundingHappiness @Chetan1408

Comphi January 31st, 2023

@cristlecares

@Chetan1408

That means a lot to me my friend.....You have no idea how big the smile is on my face right now. You just made my day. I am proud to say I have a big family here and you are a part of that. Thank you for being who you are and always being a fun pal around. So when do I get test drive the new car...haha😃

Chetan1408 January 31st, 2023

@CompoundingHappiness

You are most welcome for the kind words... Sure we will go for a road trip together... hehehehe... :D

Heyloo Heyloo Wonderful @prashpal84 Guess whattttt? 😮😮🤩🤩

You've been appreciated by someone wohooo🤩🤩💃💃💙🌻

yay-excited.gif

The appreciator is none other than the amazing @Chetan1408 🤩💃🥰

💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛🌟❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️

Chetan says that you are always🌻

❤️Supportive - They are kind and helpful...

💛Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood...

❤️Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another...

💛Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart..

❤️Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong...

💛Coachable - They have a desire to improve...

❤️Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future...

Chetan also has sent a beautiful message for you🥰💙

_1675164897.Screenshot_2023-01-31-14-46-15-90_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

🌟❤️💛🌟❤️💛🌟❤️💛🌟❤️💛🌟

Note from Cris🌻: Prashhhh I'm so happy that I got the chance to post this beautiful appreciation for you🤩💃 I'm also awarding you the "Pro Lurker Badge" 🎖️ along with this appreciation😄 You've always been a great supporter to everyone in the rooms🌻 Though you love lurking, you've always been there if someone needed help/if someone came to room with questions💙 I've learnt how to deal with certain situations we come across as a listener, from you and I'm really thankful to have you with me in here😄 Thank you so much for always being so kind, supportive and encouraging to everyone around you prash🌻💙 You definitely deserve all the appreciation in the world🤩💃Sending loads of wishes and hopes your way✨✨ Always be the Amazing 'you' and Always keep shining🌟 *hugs* 🫂🤗 and Cookiesss 🍪🍪🍪

Chetannnnn I've got to thank you for being an amazinggg peer to all your listener buddies🤩🤗 Thank you for making your 'naughty list' and appreciating all of your listener friends and telling them howww wonderful they are and how much you appreciate them and care about them😄 Special Super Appreciator badge for you 🏅 You're an incredible Listener Chetan! Thank you so much for all your encouragement, kind words and hugs😄 Always be the wonderful 'you' and Always keep smiling 😄 *hugs* 🫂🤗 and Chocolates 🍫🍫

Flowers for Prash and Chetan💐💐

_1675165776.Screenshot_2023-01-31-17-19-26-59_8b1cfbb769bd52fc36fa25a4fcc64305.jpg

Have a great day/Eve💙🌻 @prashpal84 @Chetan1408

prashpal84 January 31st, 2023

@cristlecares

Thanks Cris & thanks Chetan. You guys are really awesome. Thank you once again

Comphi January 31st, 2023

I agree, not only Prash is great at lurking, but he is obviously very supportive. One of a kind😊

SparklyFly January 31st, 2023

👉 Congratulations to you, @Star001! You've been appreciated by @Chetan1408! ⭐️

You are:

💛 Supportive: You are kind and helpful 💛

🤍 Respectful: You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood 🤍

Humble: You humbly admit when you are wrong

💛 Patient: You take the time to calm down before you act 💛

🤍 Innovative: You are open to new ideas and discussions 🤍

Motivated: You are internally motivated to achieve your goals

💛 Cheerful: You are fun to be around 💛

"Star is such a wonderful person and a mod. Yeah a mod, who comes to professionalism when we need help, they provide genuine help. What else anyone need on cups? And a friend, star is such a cheerful person I can't tell. I just love talking to them. They are very supportive and very helpful. They are always there for everyone. They maintains the environment still of joy in room. Which make all people comfortable to stay. Star is obviously a wonderful person. They helped me lot of time. I appreciate for the help I got from them. And all do the same. Star you are amazing person. Don't wanna end up here... but have to submit the form... lol. I am always there for you if you need any help from me... ;) *hugs*" ~ Chetan1408

_1675182730.BeFunky-design Star001_Chetan1408.jpg

If you'd like to see the larger version of this appreciation, check it out here!

We appreciate your presence and all that you do on 7 Cups!

Sparkling so bright always @Star001 ⭐🤗❤

January 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you lovely Sunnie! 🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️