Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

DarkerPlaces January 9th, 2023

awwe i miss bunny

YourCaringConfidant January 7th, 2023

ο»ΏGood afternoon everyone. As a member of PAT, I take absolutely pride with each of my posts... but if I am being honest here this, this one I had so much fun doing. Why, you ask? Because it contains cccooookkkkiiieeesss!

πŸͺ πŸͺ πŸͺ πŸͺ πŸͺ πŸͺ πŸͺ πŸͺ πŸͺ πŸͺ

With that said, the following appreciate note was submitted from a very active member here on 7cups. A member who frequently submits notes to people all over the 7cups platform expressing their love, appreciation, and gratitude!

Who is it, you ask? @amiablebunny4016

That's right! Bunny is an amazing person. They have sooooo much love to give and share with the world and I am so glad I get to be the one to deliver this very special note to...

*Drum Roll*

ο»Ώ@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

_1673115226.20230107_125904_0000.png_1673115240.20230107_124913_0000.png

After seeing that the appreciated peer is Sun, this posting should just make so much sense. I should not have to sit here and list the qualities of @sunisshiningandsoareyou because there are not enough words. Sun is a person of action and is LITERALLY everywhere! You all see for yourself the impact that Sun leaves on people all over the 7cups platform. Sun is constantly spreading love and kindness and smiles and words of encouragement everywhere they go! I could go on and on but I digress.

Thank you, Sun and Bunny for always be so sweet and giving of your time. Thank you for always spreading love everywhere and making so many people smile. Seeing the love radiate between you two is truly such a beautiful thing and I just have to get in on all this love sooooo...

I LOVE YOU TOO! & I LOVE YOU. AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU OVER THERE. Yes, I am talking to you. Literally you, taking the time to read this. I love you. You are meant to be here and I am glad you are here!

Ok y'all, I have been in such an emotional day today that I need to stop or I will just be rambling on and on and getting all sappy again. πŸ˜‚

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 8th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant @amiableBunny4016

Oof Desiree, this has me crying, smiling, laughing, feeling all mushy, feeling hungry for cookies and what not lol! Such a "Jack of all", "Master of Comfort"~ post! ❀

I loveeeee the cookielicious graphics with the sunny sun, the most adorable bunny and oh-so nommable cookies, ofcourse to top them with the sweetest words ever!

Thankyouuu for putting everything together and so well! I appreciate you a whole lot, every passing post, Desiree. You're a gift! ❀ Loaffff you tooo! πŸ€—

Bunny bunnyyyyy, *noms youuu* how come you're so lovely mhm, like seriously, we are shining buddies? Your secret will be safe with me, what's your secret for this neverending love, overwhelming amount of kindness and immense talent with your words. How do you do it! I'm in awe every time I read anything written by you, be it something in your diary or some appreciation for a peer here, you truly give your heart and soul to it and it definitely shows. πŸ₯° Yass to forever nomming each other and being shining buddies! I love you moreee and you're never alone either, okieee. We got thisss, always! ❀

This post really came at a wonderful time (I sneaked from the dash already lol, but it's nice-errr to see such a beautiful post here), thankyouuuu both so so much, it means the entire universe and more to me!πŸ₯Ίβ€

love-you-hearts.gif

amiableBunny4016 January 9th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou,

Sun, my friend. Firstly, thank you sooo so much for the sweet message and everything you do. #NommingclubwithSunandBun (that rhymes :o) Of course we are Shining Buddies . We actually shine forever together. You are a ray of light my friend. Not only do you put light on other people's lives, you is so inspiring! My friend, dont ask me how i did it. I dont know how I did it. You is also never alone. Make sure you taking care of yourself. I lov ya my friend.

And there is no secret to kindness or love my friend. Kindness and writing and love has no secrets. It only comes from the heart. I do not keep secrets. And there is no secret within this. It just comes from me and my heart. Once love and kindness is in our world, all the war and chaos and conflicts will go away. Anyways. I dont wanna ramble. I lov yaaa.

#happycrying

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 17th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Aw always feel free to share anything hehe, it's soooo good hearing whatever you have to share, there's always something hopeful, something nice, something *human* in your words. ❀

That definitely rhymed lol, super happy to be the Sunny Sun to your Bunny Bun hahah!

I love ya moreee! #happycrying and #nomclub forevaaa!πŸ€—

so-cute.gif

VictoriaLove7 January 7th, 2023

This post is dedicated to:

@confidentRabbit7311ο»Ώ

_1673186971.image.png

The anonymous peer saw these qualities in you:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

Cheerful - They are fun to be around

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

And they sent this picture for you:

(the gif version cannot be uploaded)

_1673120211.giphy.png

Click here to see the picture in gif format.

@confidentRabbit7311 you have touched many hearts with your kindness and presence in listener support room. Thank you for being you.

confidentRabbit7311 January 7th, 2023

Aweeeeee this made my morning 😊❀️

@confidentRabbit7311

There was one picture that didn't appear up there.πŸ˜… And it has the message from the anonymous peer.

Lani, I try posting it again below: πŸ˜…

_1673121612.Light Blue Simple Phrase Pets *** Post.jpg

@confidentRabbit7311

I think it still doesn't appear πŸ˜… So, I'll simply type the message from your appreciator:

Lamiiiiiiiiiii<3 I just wanted to take time to let you know how appreciative I am of you. You are one of the few listeners here who have made me feel welcome, you always greet me in lsr, and you are a very supportive and fun person to be around. I always see you in lsr just being your fun, helpful self and I for one am appreciative of everything you do as a chat room supporter. I really like how you take time to speak to each person, and you always use fun emojis which leads to other listeners copying you and I have even seen you in positivity corner, just chilling and spreading positivity. Please know that your efforts and work on 7 cups is being seen by others, 7 cups is lucky to have a listener such as yourself as part of the team.

confidentRabbit7311 January 8th, 2023

Omggg thankssss to whoever wrote this!! I appreciate this sooooo much !!!! ❀️❀️❀️❀️

@VictoriaLove7 I love the graphic, Vic, the "smol" paws are cute hehe!πŸ˜›β€

Way to go, @ConfidentRabbit7311, you're a delightful presence around! ❀ (added your graphic too yay)

VictoriaLove7 January 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much, Sunshine! 🌞❀

The smol paws are cute aren't they? πŸ˜‹

BrokenWingsThatFlew January 8th, 2023

This is exactly the positivity that we all need!

GloriaD January 8th, 2023

@Princetomyanxiety

You have been appreciated by your friend @amiableBunny4016

Bunny appreciates You for being :

Supportive, Respectful, Patient, Purposeful & Emotionally Intelligent 🌈

_1673178851. amiablebunny4016 ---- Princetomyanxiety - GloriaD.png

Prince, thank you for the immense support you provide to others on 7cups. We didn't get the opportunity to communicate with each other, but I'm hoping the best for you 🌻 May you have happiness, peace and a good support system 😊

Bunny, thank you for being kind and appreciating your peers πŸ’› I'm sad to hear of the issue with your account ... I hope it resolves soon, and that the community is helping you with that 🌺

Kind regards, GloriaD

CosmicMiracle January 8th, 2023

πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ€ πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ€ πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ€ πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ€ πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ€

πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ€ πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ€ πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ€ πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ€ πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ€ @Healthylistener0123 πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ€ πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ€ πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ€ πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ€ πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ€

πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ€ πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ€ πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ€ πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ€ πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ€

QUALITIES:

Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong
Coachable - They have the desire to improve

thank-you-thanks.gif

"They are empathetic because they always check with me when i share with them and say "oh so this is what happend and then this so then this could help you the most"

cant-thankyou-enough.gif

ο»Ώ===

Hello to the anonymous peer who sent this appreciation. Thank you for the effort of uplifting someone's mood for the day :) It is always heartwarming to be a part of it :)

And to @healthylistener0123 thank you for going out of your way to listen to people and be there for them. The past year is a difficult one and you contributed to the collective energy of people who were there for those who need warmth and compassion is just... I have no words but thank you <3

For you both, I dedicate this video: a compilation of amazing auditions I love rewatching :) talent is indeed universal <3

good-morning-kitty.gif

CosmicMiracle January 8th, 2023

AN ANONYMOUS APPRECIATION FOR

πŸ’œπŸŒŸ πŸ’œπŸŒŸ πŸ’œπŸŒŸ πŸ’œπŸŒŸ πŸ’œπŸŒŸ

πŸ’œπŸŒŸ πŸ’œπŸŒŸ πŸ’œπŸŒŸ πŸ’œπŸŒŸ πŸ’œπŸŒŸ @AudithyaChoudary πŸ’œπŸŒŸ πŸ’œπŸŒŸ πŸ’œπŸŒŸ πŸ’œπŸŒŸ πŸ’œπŸŒŸ

πŸ’œπŸŒŸ πŸ’œπŸŒŸ πŸ’œπŸŒŸ πŸ’œπŸŒŸ πŸ’œπŸŒŸ

QUALITIES:

Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions

cute-bear.gif

"Adithya is supper supportive and empathetic! He's there for me whenever I need him and makes sure I'm feeling understood.
Every time he checks in on me he comes up with new ideas how to do it and I feel very blessed for all the effort he is putting.
Last but not least Adithya understands how to cheer me up when times are though. I really appreciate him!"

thank-you.gif

Hello, anonymous peer for Audithya! :) I feel so happy to post anonymous messages because as mentioned in a previous post a couple of weeks ago, I feel like a spy <3 I hope I did your message justice :)

And to Audithya, you are an earth angel! Thank you for being the blessing that you are to everyone you come across with, myself included :)

For you both, I dedicate this wonderful video: The Killers' performance of Mr. Brightside live. This is especially beautiful for me because the crowd was so into the song. The ultimate validation is when your supporters sing your songs back to you, and what a stadium that was! <3

the-killers-brandon-flowers.gif

Hello hello @caringKiwi8601, your awesomeness is anonymously recognized by a peer, and I'm happy they did, because we get to know you better also! Thank*you* dear anonymous being, if you're reading this, you're stupendously amazing! πŸ’•

Here's what they say:

_1673189915.image.png

And some pandastic hugs for youu!

_1673190648.image.png

Keep being your wonderful self, Kiwi! I like you already because I like kiwis lol, and soooo looking forward to get to know you more! πŸ’•

Hey hey @Fristo, @Politeocean, @resourcefulmirage2502, @peppery94, @yourcaringConfidant, @nevermoremorph2020, all you wonderful people have been appreciated by @javareign, who thinks y'all are:

πŸ’› Supportive - They are kind and helpful,

πŸ’› Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

πŸ’› Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

πŸ’› Cheerful - They are fun to be around, and

πŸ’› Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

_1673191450.image.png

Thankyouu, Java, for sending this lovely note for your peers. It's always a nice time with people that make us feel included and warm! A great sense of humor is a plus for sure! πŸ’›

I'm kinda having #FOMO now lol, missed something nice with y'all but no worries, I hope we all get to meet and have lots of fun in chatrooms! πŸ’›

dolphin-waving.gif

YourCaringConfidant January 8th, 2023
@javaReign
_1673192995.Screenshot_20230108-104927_Gallery.jpg
resourcefulMirage2502 January 8th, 2023

@javareign Thank youuu!!!

You’re a great person and friend too!

@javareign Still getting used to tagging lol

NanditaB January 8th, 2023

Hi, @Harsvin you have been appreciated by @Angelofheaven20.

β€œThey communicate with everyone's best interests in mind, are genuine, and friendly.” - @Harsvin

Peer Qualities:

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong,

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act,

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

https://i.postimg.cc/9QQZ3c84/Angelofheaven20.png

_1673201399.image.png

Hope u have a wonderful day! Take care.

I am sorry for this major mistake @Harsvin you have been appreciated by @Angelofheaven20. Pls forgive me for this blunder πŸ˜₯πŸ˜”

@NanditaB All okiee, @Harsvin and @Angelofheaven20 are pretty mutually appreciative! ❀

Harsvin January 9th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aw thank you so much Sun ❀

Harsvin January 9th, 2023

@Angelofheaven20

Thank you so much for the lovely appreciation message, it made my evening so special ❀ and brought smiles 😁

You are an amazing person to interact with Angel, and it's an honour to be a part of your journey on 7 Cups ❀

@NanditaB

Thank you so much for the beautiful presentation, Nandita. I really love the graphics. I honestly did not even notice the blunder πŸ˜›
You are doing great with all the posts for PAT, I'm truly a fan of your creativity ❀

*hugs to both*

hugs-i-love-you-quotes.gif
NanditaB January 10th, 2023

@Harsvin Thanks a lot 😊

Blue πŸ’™, Rainbow 🌈, Gold ⭐

Hi, @Commodwilllow you have been appreciated by @harmonyLearninghope.

β€œKeep up all the good work you do. You are a top tier com mod” - @harmonyLearninghope

Peer Qualities:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful,

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart

_1673227379.Commodwillow.png

Click here to view the image in better resolution.

Hope u have a good day :)

Thankyouuu for being so awesome @communitymodWillow πŸ’›

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thanks :)

GloriaD January 9th, 2023

@NanditaB

Amazing work Nandita 😊

love-hearts.gif

@GloriaD Thanks :)

VictoriaLove7 January 9th, 2023

Hey all! 😊 I’m excited to share this wonderful appreciation for

@Help127

Here's what the anonymous peer said

_1673254088.Untitled.png

And these are the amazing qualities that the anonymous peer find in you 😊

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of ο»Ώanother

Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong

_1673255711.r.png

@Help127 it is a pleasure to know you and to learn from you. Thank you for being an example on taking up responsibility. You are appreciated.

ReadBooks7 January 9th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 thank you so much for sharing this, and thank you so much to the person who left this. It means a lot πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 9th, 2023

Hiya @MagnificentSunrise hope you're doing sunny, we've got @VictoriaLove7 sending some love your way via this appreciation note! πŸ’›

_1673277706.image.png

Hope you keep rising and keep shining always, Mag! Thank*youu* for being a wonderful presence around, it's nice to see you interacting and supporting people! πŸ’›

Sweet Vic you're always sending such tokens of your gratitude to your peers and it's truly admirable to see them. You're sooo appreciated for raining all things love and gratitude around always! πŸ’›

heart-rainbow.gif

MagnificentSunrise January 9th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you very much for your kind words, @VictoriaLove7! That is very sweet of you! I do not know what to say. ❀️

It is always great to see you as well! Thank you for the support you give! ❀️

You make this place better! ❀️

VictoriaLove7 January 10th, 2023

@MagnificentSunrise

Keep being you πŸ€— because you matter more than you know. And I hope to see you more here.

MagnificentSunrise January 10th, 2023

@VictoriaLove, you also do! ❀️

VictoriaLove7 January 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much, Sunshine 🌞 for making this lovely post πŸ₯°

I love the gif too πŸ˜ƒ A rainbow shining from the heart locket πŸ’›

hugs-big-hug-from-me-to-you.gif