Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

CosmicMiracle December 18th, 2022

💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈

💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈 @mcoco23 is being appreciated by @cVictoriaLove7 💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈

💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈💛🌈

2_1671385115.jog.jpeg

QUALITIES

Supportive - They are kind and helpful
Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions
Cheerful - They are fun to be around
Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone
Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

minions-its-time-to-party.gif

===

"Coco is a joy to be around, and whenever they shows up, there is an atmosphere of kindness."

cliphy-kindness.gif

===

Thank you, Coco for spreading kindness and warmth in our community :) you deserve this wonderful appreciation message :)

And for @VictoriaLove7 another message of thank you for being the warm soul that you continue to be <3

I dedicate this video to both of you; a heartwarming commercial from my country :)

heart-cute.gif

VictoriaLove7 December 18th, 2022

@CosmicMiracle

Thank youu!! 🥰 aww minions! 🤩

Mcoco23 December 22nd, 2022

@VictoriaLove7

aww thanks Victoria that’s so sweet x really made my day 💕🥰 so thank you how lovely

Mcoco23 December 22nd, 2022

@CosmicMiracle

aww thank you so much this really just made my day x I needed that 🥰💕

CosmicMiracle December 18th, 2022

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 @splinter 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

screenshot-2022-12-19-at-01-45_1671385809.22.png

QUALITIES:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful
Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act
Agile - They change course as needed
Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

bunny-rabbit.gif

===

"Splinter is always considerate of others and always being patient."

peach-goma.gif

===

Thank you for being a wonderful person full of patience and kindness, Splinter! It makes you shine all the brighter <3

And again, to Victoria, you remain a vibrant and energetic being who showers all of us with your generous spirit <3

For this post, I dedicate this song: Proud Corazon from Coco <3

grazie-molte-grazie.gif

VictoriaLove7 December 18th, 2022

@CosmicMiracle

Thank you so much 🤩💖 for this lovely posts and all posts you made!! 😍

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 18th, 2022
Thankyou for your supportive and kind presence in the community, @Splinter098 💛
gentleemperor December 18th, 2022

🌸 🌸 🌸 @NoneTheWiser 🌸 🌸 🌸

~ You've been appreciated by @adventurousBranch3786

🌸 🌸 🌸

Branch left the following message for you 🐈‍⬛

_1671389646.image.png

Click here to view the graphic in higher resolution

🌸 🌸 🌸

Branch wants you to know that they think you are 🐈‍⬛

💜 Supportive - They are kind and helpful

💜 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

💜 Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

💜 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

💜 Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

🌸 🌸 🌸

NoneTheWiser - I don't think we've met before but many thanks for being a part of this community and volunteering as a forum supporter here on Cups. I'm happy to be sharing some appreciation your way. Keep on being you and keep on rocking!

adventurousBranch3786 - Thank you for appreciating your peer, Branch. I'm happy to have you in this community and to see you being supportive of your peers. Keep on being your awesome self!

I wish both of you all the best 💖

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 19th, 2022

*fills mod request form*

Oops no, *fills peer appreciation form instead* 😛

It's lovely to see the peer appreciation form being used to summon Mods hehe. 💕

We- @amiableBunny4016 and I are summoning @CommunityModChristine today, and ofcourse there's donuts for you! 💕

Hey hey Chris, you're appreciated by the lovely Bunny who thanks you for being respectful, empathetic, optimistic, cheerful and ofcourse a great communicator.

_1671435651.image.png

I agreee with Bunny, you're such a lovely presence always, Chris, one of those Mods who don't seem like "mod" lollll. Thank*you* for being super approachable, kind, sweeet and fun always! 💕

Bunnnyyy, I'll just say that there should be a "super appreciator" badge for you. *you* deserve it. 💕

If something fun interests you, @Fristo made a wonderful post about adding buttons to profiles here, and I'd love to see a faux "super appreciator" badge on yours for sure. No pressure ofcourse hehe! 🥰

🤗🍩 Sending donuts and hugs y'alls way! 🍩🤗

happy-valentines.gif

CommunitymodChristine December 19th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou and @amiableBunny4016

Thank you soo much for the sweeetest words. I appreciate you guys a lot for making this heartwarming post *sends lots of hugs and donuts*

This means a lot to me. 💜💜💜💜💜 It is awesome how you used my fave food ever - donut like that. yes bunny, and you too sun - are real super appreciator 😄

*wipes my emotional eyes*

This made me soo happy, you guys Donut even know 💜😄

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 19th, 2022

From one Bunny to another Yayy!

Hey @JefferyTheBunny319, y'all are so heartily appreciated by the loving @AmiableBunny4016 🤎

_1671438589.image.png

Keep being you, Avy, you're so loved, cared for and appreciated. 💗

Bunny also shared this appreciative note:

_1671438757.image.png

Big love to y'all! 💗

thank-you-bunny.gif

cristlecares December 20th, 2022

Heylooooooo @CalmCoral guess whattttttt??💃

You've been appreciated by a fellow cupser friend of yoursssss💃💃

~does happwe dance~

dance-eevee.gif

The appreciator is none other thannnn

@amiablebunny4016 yayyyy🌻💙

Bunny says that you are,

💜Supportive - They are kind and helpful...

💙Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood....

💜Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act...

💙Cheerful - They are fun to be around...

💜Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation....

Bunny sent a sweet msg for you coraly🌻

_1671514559.Screenshot_2022-12-20-10-51-07-81_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Note from Cris🌻: Coralyyyyy I'm sooo happwe to see that you are getting the appreciation you deserve and you deserve alllllll the appreciation in the world💜🌻 You know how much I'm proud of you for always being sooo strong and brave... And always facing everything that comes your way🌻 And as bunny said, you always try to support others and you're sooo kind to me and everyone around you💜🌻 Ahh I'm so lucky to have found you on here😄 *tight hugs* 🫂 you're really amazing dearieee! Always stay the awesome 'you'💃 Sending loads and loads of warmth and wishes your way dearie💙 Bigggg hugs and Cookiesss toooo 🤗🤗🍪🍪🍪

Awww Bunnyyyy💙🌻 I'm sooo proud to see you appreciating hooman beans around you and letting them know howww incredible they are and how much you treasure them💙🌻 Ik soo proud of you for being the strongest bunny and always being brave😄 You're really amazing deariee! Thank you so much for alwaysss looking after others around you and always trying to spread some smiles🌻 You deserve all the good things in the world😄 Keep being the bestest 'you' and keep shining🌟 Sending loads of wishes and hopes your way ✨✨ *biggg huggsss* 🤗 And cookiesss 🍪🍪🍪🍪

Flowers for you both 💐
_1671514701.Screenshot_2022-12-20-11-08-13-78_8b1cfbb769bd52fc36fa25a4fcc64305.jpg

Have a great day/eve 💙😇

teenytinyturtle December 20th, 2022

@amiablebunny4016

Aww Bunny, thank you for your lovely message 🥺 you made my day!!

And while I'm here, please can anyone who reads this appreciate Bunny right back at them. Bunny, I know you put yourself down a lot, you don't want to be a burden. But you aren't. How can you be when you send these lovely messages?! You are amazing Bunny and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

@cristlecares Thanks Cris for posting this and for your kind words too.

YourCaringConfidant December 23rd, 2022

⭐️⭐️⭐️ @Darrel ⭐️⭐️⭐️

You have been appreciated by the one and only @amicablewater4529 on this special day.

You made such an impact on amicablewater4529 that the following message was left for you....

_1671774346.IMG_20221223_002746_993000.png

@amicablewater4529 wants you to know that they think you are:

⭐️Supportive - They are kind and helpful. ⭐️ Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another. ⭐️Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future. ⭐️Decisive - Despite uncertainty, they make decisions and move forward confidently.

_1671774710.a-hand-drawn-illustration-of-thank-you-letter-simple-doodle-icon-illustration-in-for-decorating-any-design-free-vector.jpgboth for being such amazing people!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 23rd, 2022

Hey hey @Ash132022, your resilience, positivity and supportive presence has been appreciated by not one peer, but two, and I'm so happy to share these with you! 💛

Note by @Amiablebunny4016

_1671785274.image.png

Noteby @Dalt0kki

_1671785432.image.png

Click here to see something Dalt0kki sent for you 💛

Your kind words and appreciation for your peer are greatly appreciated, Bunny and Dalt. Thankyou for being so supportive and thoughtful! 💛

Keep up the good work, Ash, remember you are someone too, someone who deserves kindness and support, someone is loved and very much appreciated as well. 💛

Hey @JodyThinksTooMuch, (Sun also lol *high fives*🤧), nice to meet you through the eyes of the lovely Bunny, who's always appreciating everyone! 💚

Bunny says:

_1671786215.image.png

Thankyouuu dear @Amiablebunny4016, you're the kind of friend everyone needs and deserve. Someone to uplift, someone to sit with, someone who cares and loves. 💚

love-ghost.gif

amiableBunny4016 December 23rd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou,

*hugs for Jody and Sunshiningandsoareyou if okay*

hugs-i-love-you-quotes.gif

Bunny

The ever so appreciative and loving @Amiablebunny4016 is definitely on a roll, so am I 😛, who do we roll towards this time, mhmmm, *drum rolls*

@DragonPixal, it's you this time, Adrien. Hello hello! 💗

_1671786914.image.png

It's so nice to see how much impact someone makes simply by being them. Thankyou, Adrien for being a sweet presence around for your peers. 💗 I hope you've been well also, and even better after seeing how appreciated and missed your presence is.

love-you.gif

EchoTheDragon December 23rd, 2022

@Amiablebunny4016

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

i'm not even kidding when i say that i cried while reading this <3

amiableBunny4016 December 23rd, 2022

@DragonPixal,

Its okay to cry. Its okay to laugh and smile and be. Its okay to feel any of those. Anything your feeling is okay. I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate you. Stay happy. Stay safe Adrien.

Bunny

Hey hey sweetest Starsieee, before we begin, *yes*, you deserve every bit of this appreciation and more. 💚

_1671787887.image.png

You are truly one of the most supportive, helpful, kind, cheerful, hardworking, creative, approachable, thoughtful, sweet and loving people ever, @Estrellitaa, we all appreciate you snoooow much! 💚 Keep being you! *hugssss tight*

Thankyou for sending the sweet appreciative note @Amiablebunny4016 💚 I hope you have a lovely Christmas also!

christmas-tree.gif

tommy December 23rd, 2022

❗🐼❗ ATTENTION ❗🐼❗
A NEW APPRECIATION! My first one ❤️

screenshot-2022-12-23-at-15-20_1671810556.03.png

@axelslittlespace00 shares their appreciation for @Laciedragonhelper

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

🌈 Supportive - They are kind and helpful

🌈 Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart

🌈 Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions

🌈 Cheerful - They are fun to be around

🌈 Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

screenshot-2022-12-23-at-15-47_1671810443.11.png
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

@Laciedragonhelper you truly are amazing and we’re so lucky to have you! Thank you for being consistently great 💖

Thank you so much for your nomination @axelslittlespace00 - you are loved and cared for here at 7Cups. You’re part of the reason why listeners want to keep helping!

@Obstruct

Welcome to the team, lovely. This is super amazing, love the banner, emojis and the graphic. ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much Sun. Couldn't have done it without all your (and the teams) beautiful posts, tips + resources. So happy to be part of the smiling! <3

@Obstruct Yooohoo ❤were-doing-lots-of-cool-things-together-andrew-baena.gif

Sometimes people leave such an impression on others that the appreciator can't help but want to express how thankful they are. I am so proud to be able to be the messenger of this very sweet, heartfelt message from @BlueRivercares to the very special @Rose644.

_1671812974.IMG_20221223_111647_509000.png

@Rose644 you are the kind of person I referenced in my opening sentence. Not only does @BlueRivercares find you to be everlasting impressionable but they think you are the following and now I do too!

1. 🌹Supportive - They are kind and helpful.🌹
  2. 🌹Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.🌹
  3. 🌹 Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.🌹
  4. 🌹Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.🌹

I am so glad to be able to share in the joy. You both are pretty amazing people and so deserving of all the great things life has to offer. 💖

BlueRivercares December 23rd, 2022

@YourCaringConfidant thank you for posting the appreciation so beautifully 😍

@YourCaringConfidant

Welcome to the team, Desiree, doing so fantastically already. Super happy to have you with us! Keep up the wonderful work! ❤

This next appreciation post is for someone special (@aliveintheocean) who possesses these amazing qualities:

⭐️Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

⭐️Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.

⭐️Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

@LovingPeacefulHeart Thank you for sharing with us what an amazing person @aliveintheocean truly is by expressing it in such a lovely message!

_1671817015.Screenshot_20221223-123611_Gallery.jpg

This appreciation message was submitted by @Espejo for the one of a kind @enthusiasticTalker329.

_1671819895.IMG_20221223_130815_322000.png

I can tell what kind of person you are @enthusiasticTalker329 just by reading the words @Espejo wrote about you.🌷 & I couldn't agree more. Continue to be the amazing brave person you are!

Espejo December 23rd, 2022

@YourCaringConfidant

Gracias @YourCaringConfidant & @enthusiasticTalker329! Hope both of your days are going well :)

purpleTree4652 December 23rd, 2022

@Fristo

There are so many people on 7Cups who have made a healthy difference in my mental well being that I can't even name them all. I don't even think I would remember all their names. @AutumnWitch, @SoulSings, @ASilentObserver, @AmiablePeace, @ScarletPear, @BestVase. I don't even know if they'll see this because I don't know if I got all their names right. I hope they do. I love each of you and you each have a little place in my heart. If you ever need support or anything, I am only one message away.

@purpleTree4652

it's so lovely to see your appreciation for them purpletree! I'm not sure if their usernames are correct either but I thought I'd just retag them for you as if you put something directly after their name (like a comma or full stop) it won't notify them ❤️

@AutumnWitch @SoulSings @ASilentObserver @AmiablePeace @ScarletPear @BestVase

Just in case you wanted to, here is the nomination form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScsCXyPYjQ4dsfLMh2ZzXC4of1lEutJsSasbkzc6JLDq7b8ow/viewform

If you click that and answer the questions we'll put it into an appreciation post for you!

thank you again, you're amazing! <3

@Obstruct

Hi, Obstruct! I hope your holidays are happy.

I tried to use that form but it takes me to an email that I don't use anymore. and I don't know how to get it not to do that. So I just posted right here.

Thank you for reposting their names, too.

--tree

TheAutumnWitch December 23rd, 2022

@Obstruct

Thank you for reformatting the tag so I could be notified about this, Obstruct! I’m very glad I could see both Tree’s kindness and yours today. ♥️

@purpleTree4652 Thankyou for being so appreciative always. ❤

Where does the form you're mentioning take you to an e-mail, Tree? 😮 Did you try the form Obstruct shared above?

The peer appreciation form doesn't ask for any e-mails or shares any previously linked mail (if you've signed in through one earlier on your device) with anyone either. Completely anonymous and safe! So feel free to use whenever! ❤

Sending love y'all's way, @TheAutumnWitch @scarletPear1945 @amiablepeace77 @bestVase7265 ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yes, I tried that link and it shows me an email that I used a long time ago. Then it offers me the opportunity to switch account. I guess I used that account when I first logged in to 7cups. I don't remember. But I also don't know what to do when it click on switch accounts. It's ok. It's isn't something I must do.

December 24th, 2022

@purpleTree4652 that email isn't collected at all! it must be written 'not shared' beside that email on google form.

TheAutumnWitch December 23rd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sending endless love like the scattering of autumn leaves to you, too, Sunny!

🥰♥️🍂🍁

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 24th, 2022

@TheAutumnWitch Awwwtumnnnn sending endless love back your way. *hugsssss tight* 🤗💖🤗