Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

November 22nd, 2022

Awww. so many flowers and cookies. Shares with the anonymous JK and @CristleCares
Thank you soooo much. Every appreciation from you comes with a motivation 🧑

Liv125 November 21st, 2022

Hello there @sophiaaalovesyou 😊

You have been appreciated by none other than the lovely @harbortosti22 !!

Here are the wonderful qualities that your peer sees in you :) :

Supportive - You are kind and helpful 🀍

Respectful - You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood 🀍

Empathetic - You look to understand and share the feelings of another 🀍

Resilient - You bounce back when things fall apart 🀍

Humble - You humbly admit when you are wrong 🀍

Not only that, but here is a special heartfelt message that this peer wanted to share with you :

_1669045905.png_20221121_153442_0000.png

@sophiaaalovesyou Thank you so much for being such a non judgemental and spreader of happiness among the community 🀍

@harbortosti22 Thank you for noticing the positive aspects among your peers, you yourself are very kind and supportive 🀍

I hope you both have an amazing rest of your day!

GloriaD November 21st, 2022

🀍🌸 @PatienceImpatiens 🌸🀍

You have been Appreciated by @neonBlueberry1843 😊

_1669061112. Neonblueberry1843  FOR  PatienceImpatiens - Saved (GloriaD).png

If the image words are unclear in this post, you can *Click here* to view it in a larger size!

Neon - Thank you for appreciating your peer through the Peer Appreciation Program! I observed that you are kind, respectful, patient and very appreciative, and so I'm happy that you are receiving support through your friend Pat, and the 7cups community πŸ₯°

Pat - Thank you for being an amazing person 🌺 I saw that Neon was so excited for this to be posted, they really admire you and wish the best for you 🀍 I have also seen many appreciations for you before πŸ’› I haven't communicated with you much, but from my observations, you truly deserve happiness, peace and many other positive experiences and wonderful things that you love 🌻 I hope this appreciation post brings a smile to your face 😊

Kind regards, GloriaD

PatienceImpatiens November 22nd, 2022

@neonBlueberry1843

@gloriad

Wow!!!! Sweet neon jaan, thank you for putting this beautiful message together for me. You make me feel so special! Your message made my day! β™₯οΈπŸŒΉπŸ€ŸπŸ½πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’šπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ•ΊπŸΎπŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’˜πŸ’love, Pat

purpleSea7109 November 22nd, 2022

Hi all I just say thank you and hope you all shine and smile. This is nice place to go to shine and help people too. I like helping if need me I be here for everyone. Take care of yourselves. Just click on my name and I try to help out. Or just a chat about anything and be friends. Thanks 7 cups of tea and for your help and support .XxπŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ₯°

GloriaD November 22nd, 2022

@purpleSea7109

I’m glad you found this Program purpleSea πŸŒΈπŸ’œ Thank you for taking some time to visit here, we hope to spread the concept of Appreciations to as many peers on 7Cups as possible 😊

purpleSea7109 November 22nd, 2022

Hi Pat. I do not know who you are. But you have helped lots of people. Thank you. If need me I be here click on my name. Then I can get to know you better.Xx

jovialSunshine5049 November 22nd, 2022

@neonBlueberry1843

Blue πŸ’™ for you~

Thank you for being such supportive with love to others!!

_1669106497.61d47d129b72bdfa03381a262ffe53b.jpg
Graphics created by: @jovialSunshine5049

NeonBlue is an amazing human being, who works hard and who always gives love and support.

appreciated by-

@hardworkingBeechwood6063

neonBlueberry1843 November 22nd, 2022

@jovialSunshine5049

@hardworkingBeechwood6063

Thank you so much my beechu for appreciating me, this was so kind of you, you brightened my day, thanks a lot, hugs , sending so much love to you. You are the cutest

Harsvin November 22nd, 2022

Hey @Optimisticempath
we have a lovely appreciation message written for you from @Lovelyperson1

Optimisticempath is described as :

πŸ’™ Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged

πŸ’™ Having Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills they believe growth is always possible

_1669107345.a47087461faaa6942a05efd064f3f5a0.jpg

@Optimisticempath thank you so much for your constant warmth and support in our community. We appreciate everything you do. πŸ’™

@Lovelyperson1 thank you for writing such a lovely message to Optimisticempath πŸ’™

hearts-love.gif
Optimisticempath November 23rd, 2022

Oh no I didnt get this tag but I'm happy that i saw it now ☺

thankyou so much for this beautiful post @Harsvin you are vv sweet and nice πŸ’™

hello @lovelyPerson1 I never thought someone could find a reason to appreciate this also , you are soooooo thoughtful, observant and supportive and I'm happy people like you exist in this world who encourage others to keep trying and keep going πŸ’™πŸ₯Ί I cant express how much I appreciate this and your beautiful heart πŸ’•πŸ’• thankyouu!!

GloriaD November 22nd, 2022

There is a Self Appreciation by :

@Lgbtq123

Qualities observed in SELF :

Supportive - is kind and helpful.

Respectful - tries to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Patient - takes time to calm down before putting into action.

Ability to Delegate - facilitates teamwork.

Cheerful - is fun to be around.

Message to SELF : "I just love being there for ppl"

We are so proud of you Lqbtq123 😊 We hope for you to continue growing and being amazing, and also hope that you receive back support, respect, understanding and have lots of cheerful times πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ§‘β€

_1669110761. Me TO Lgbtq123 (x2).jpg

CosmicMiracle November 22nd, 2022

πŸ’›πŸŒΈπŸ’›πŸŒΈπŸ’›πŸŒΈπŸ’›πŸŒΈπŸ’›πŸŒΈπŸ’›πŸŒΈπŸ’›πŸŒΈπŸ’›πŸŒΈπŸ’›πŸŒΈπŸ’›πŸŒΈπŸ’›πŸŒΈπŸ’›πŸŒΈ ο»Ώ@IShiFood this is an anonymous appreciation dedicated to you and I hope you like it <3
πŸ’›πŸŒΈπŸ’›πŸŒΈπŸ’›πŸŒΈπŸ’›πŸŒΈπŸ’›πŸŒΈπŸ’›πŸŒΈπŸ’›πŸŒΈπŸ’›πŸŒΈπŸ’›πŸŒΈπŸ’›πŸŒΈπŸ’›πŸŒΈπŸ’›πŸŒΈ

===

ο»ΏQUALITY OBSERVED:

Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged

sending-strength-lion.gif

===

"The Peer is determined as he/she will continue to chat on with the member even after a few hours. He/She does not try to end the conversation and provides individual and personal input, which is rare for a listener."

thank-you-gracias.gif

===

ο»ΏHello, anonymous peer! May you be blessed beyond words because you have certainly shared your light with our dearest @IShiFood :)

And to IShiFood thank you for being the kind of listener that you are! Our community's most stable foundation is people like you who go out of their way to be there for people who need help <3 my heart smiles and my soul sings as I post this appreciation message for you :)

For you both, I dedicate this song: Franck Barre's Once Upon A Time :) what I love about this song is it's so uplifting and my heart just dances to its epic sound, much like the story told in this appreciation post :)

heart-excited.gif

gentleemperor November 22nd, 2022

🌸🀍 @JustFarheen 🀍🌸

~ You've been appreciated a Secret Friends who *pats pats* your back πŸ˜›πŸŒΈ

🌸🌸🌸

This is a message your Secret Friend wanted to give you 🀍

ska-rmavbild-2022-11-22-kl-12-28_1669138412.44.png

ο»ΏGo here for higher resolution lol.

🌸🌸🌸

Your Secret Friend wants you to know that you are

Cheerful - They are fun to be around 🀍

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation 🀍

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone 🀍

Having Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible 🀍

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately 🀍

Farheen, I'm very glad to see appreciation coming your way and I'm also happy to have you on the PAT team! I enjoy seeing your posts and spreading smiles on Cups. Also, good luck guessing who your Secret Friend is 🀍

Thanks for the appreciation post, Secret Friend πŸ˜‰ We love some anonymous appreciation and this one is thoughtful and very kind. Continue your awesomeness! 🀍

All the best to both of you! 🌸

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 23rd, 2022
πŸ’›"I love myself already"πŸ’›

πŸ’›"I am Me, and I am Epic"πŸ’›

Says who?
Says @georgiagalaxy2, who appreciates themself for being Innovative, Cheerful, Optimistic, Purposeful and a believer of Growth. πŸ’›

_1669206292.image.png

So so proud of you, Georgia, for being a ray of sunshine so bright that makes everyone around them feel oh-so warm. Big love and many hugs of encouragement to you, to keep being E-P-I-C always.
πŸ’›

celebrating-myself-mental-health.gif

georgiagalaxy2 November 23rd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Aww thank you, I don't usually get something like this, this is too sweet and I'm gonna cry :')) πŸ’—

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 23rd, 2022

@georgiagalaxy2

You're allowed to cry but not alone. Let me join, aye? Love a good cry sesh always haha! :P

Glad something like this found its way to you now, and I hope more of it follows the trail of kindness you leave behind often! πŸ’–

georgiagalaxy2 November 24th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Aww thank you so much *hugs you* :))

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 28th, 2022

@georgiagalaxy2

hello.gif

georgiagalaxy2 November 29th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Aww, thank you, this has helped my rough days feel a little better <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 29th, 2022

@georgiagalaxy2 Aw I'm very humbled to hear that! πŸ€—β€

SirenOfSerenity November 23rd, 2022

πŸ’Ž Self Appreciation Post for @Armytae πŸ’Ž

blue-hearts-love.gif

It’s very nice to see you appreciating yourself! You are:

πŸ’Ž Supportive - You are kind and helpful,

πŸ’Ž Empathetic - You look to understand and share the feelings of another,

πŸ’Ž Have a Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, you believe growth is always possible

_1669230411.Beach Teal Peach Color Palette Instagram Post.jpg

We’re also super lucky to have the Peer Appreciation forum graced with art, created by ours truly @Armytae:

_1669229962.armytae.jpg

It's very nice to have you here with us Tae, as well as your beautiful art work πŸ’™ Continue to be awesome!

CosmicMiracle November 24th, 2022

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Hi, @Anomalia <3 this is an appreciation post sent to you by an anonymous peer <3

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

===

Qualities:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful
Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Agile - They change course as needed
Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

comehere-come.gif

===

"They are very supportive and empathetic. No matter how I am feeling in the moment or how often I fall to the same feelings she listens without judgment."

thank-you.gif

===

Thank you very much to ze anonymous peer for going out of your way to send this appreciation message for our dear Anomalia <3 thank you for being openly vulnerable and for reaching out and asking for help; those are the first steps to healing and growth <3

And to our dear @Anomalia thank you so much for sharing pieces of yourself with our anonymous peer <3 It's one of the most selfless gifts we can give someone, our time. Thank you for your powerful light <3

thankyou.gif
For you both, I dedicate this song: When Stars Align by Gothic Storm Music :)

youre-everything-cute.gif

Anomalia December 9th, 2022

@CosmicMiracle Thank you - I'm very honored by whoever wrote this! <3

πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

Hello there, @AmintaBlack I am honoured to post this message of appreciation for you :)

πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

===

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart
Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals
Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged
Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

rainbow-unicorn.gif

===

"Aminta has done a lot of work keeping the support plus community alive, creating helpful and informative posts about ocd & hosting discussions and encouraging the community to grow. I appreciate all the work Aminta is doing ❀️"

thank-you.gif

===

Thank you very much anonymous peer for appreciating our dear member Aminta <3 your effort will definitely brighten their day and there is nothing short of amazing in going out of your way to spread kindness and let someone know their efforts are appreciated and seen <3

And to dearest @AmintaBlack please know that your magic spreads across our platform and spills over into the lives of the people whose hearts you've touched <3 thank you for everything that you do for our community. It is one of the most meaningful gifts ever <3

galaxy-stars.gif

For you both, I dedicate this song from this year's FIFA World Cup: Dreamers by Jung Kook of BTS and Fahad Al Kubaisi <3 I love this song because it is a fusion of two different music styles and cultures. Regardless of all the controversy surrounding FIFA World Cup now, this is one of its highlights <3

dreamer-im-a-dreamer.gif

AmintaBlack November 24th, 2022

@CosmicMiracle Thank you so much for this lovely post!! <3 <3 I love the song as well and will had to add it to my playlist. People like you make cups so special!

CosmicMiracle November 26th, 2022
@AmintaBlack thank you so much! <3 and I am so happy you love the song <3 we are dreamers, dearest! <3 proud to be one of you! <3

quotes.gif

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Hi, @EmotionsListener :) this is a humbling moment for me to be given the opportunity to post this appreciation for one of the leaders of our community :)

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

===

Qualities:

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
Cheerful - They are fun to be around
Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

magical-havecourage.gif

===
"I just want to appreciate all the hard work emotions puts into the lgbtq+ Community!! From hosting discussions and 'brunch', posting engaging and informative posts in the forum, and ensuring cups is a supportive and safe environment for all - it really wouldn't be the same without them. I really appreciate it, and I feel so much more welcomed, supported, listened to, encouraged and safer with emotions around ❀️🌈"

pride-rainbow.gif

===

Anonymous peer! Haha! Whoever you are, thank you so much for letting us be a part of your kindness <3 the best part about this role is being a medium for all the compassion that we send to the recipients of these appreciation messages <3 thank you! <3

And to @EmotionsListener words are never enough to convey the gratitude I know I represent from all the people here in our community who you've inspired <3 happy Thanksgiving, you beautiful soul! :)

I dedicate this song to both of you: Iko Iko by Justin Wellington ft. Small Jam :) this has become a *** popular trend and it feels so cheerful and lighthearted <3 but I also like Sia's version with Natalie Portman and Jimmy Fallon <3

party.gif

πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’›

Hello, hello, I present another anonymous appreciation post for @DipityEnigma :)

πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’›

===

Qualities:

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

friends.gif

===

"Dipity is the best! Thank you for showing me (and I'm sure so many others) kindness and compassion"

kindness.gif

===

Thank you, anonymous light being for sending this is <3 you also mirror the kindness and compassion that Dipity has shown, and this appreciation message is an example of that <3 thank you very much for you! <3

And to dearest @DipityEnigma you are a wonderful soul for showering everyone with your light :) I would like you to know that all of us in the PAT (Peer Appreciation Team) are proud to have you as one of our peers :)

For you both, I dedicate this song: Heroes by Alesso ft. Tove Lo :)

spandex-hero.gif

GloriaD November 24th, 2022

_1669309767. Secret Friend Game - Fristo (01, 02).png

Hello Everyone 😊

I'm sure some of you know about the "Secret Friend Game", where the team members of the Peer Appreciation Team anonymously appreciate each other 🌻 The appreciated peers must guess who their appreciator is, and there is one week time to guess. If they incorrectly guess their appreciators ... well, there are consequences .... Positive consequences! They would need to appreciate themselves, hehe 🌺

This particular post is focused on

@Fristo

who has been Appreciated by 2 team members ⭐⭐

Is Fristo excited to see the appreciations?

Here is the first appreciation by Anonymous hehe (part of the secret game) πŸ’›πŸ§‘

_1669310207. Anonymous hehe (part of the secret game)  FOR  Fristo - Screenshot (GloriaD).png

and here is the second one 🌈

_1669310376. Anonymous (part of the secret game)  FOR  Fristo - Screenshot (GloriaD).png

Thank you to both Anonymous Team Members for your heartfelt words πŸ’› Fristo certainly is a great leader, in our team and in the entire 7cups community.

Thank you Fristo for being supportive, respectful, empathetic and patient with everyone. You are decisive, optimistic, a great communicator and a problem solver too 😊 You are amazing for constantly trying to be your best self, and thank you for encouraging and helping others to grow to their fullest potential as well 🌺

Kind regards, GloriaD

gentleemperor November 24th, 2022

✨🌈 @KimByeongIn 🌈✨

You've been appreciated by a Secret Appreciator who want you to know that they're ~ "Just a secret away!" πŸ‚βœ¨

β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

Here is the message they left for you β˜€οΈ

ska-rmavbild-2022-11-24-kl-22-01_1669325284.16.png

Click here to view the image in higher resolution πŸ¦„

Your Secret Appreciator would like you to know that you are 🧑

Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged πŸ’Ž

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation πŸ’Ž

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone πŸ’Ž

Having Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible πŸ’Ž

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately πŸ’Ž

Kim, I believe you've been on the team since I joined but I think that I still can agree with your Secret Appreciator to a hundred percent. You're hardworking, caring, helpful and so much more. I'm grateful to have met you and to be able to work along side you. You're awesome and I appreciate you very much πŸ‚βœ¨

Secret Appreciator, thanks for giving such a lovely appreciation, I totally agree with every word you said. You're pretty awesome yourself and putting things together I figured out that you're on the PAT team as well, but I'm not going to guess who you are lol. I appreciate you very much as well, keep on rocking πŸ‚βœ¨

~ Emp 🧑

KimByeongIn November 25th, 2022

@gentleemperor

This is so heart warming. Lots of love to you for your creativity and your invaluable contribution to the team.

Aaand my secret friend~~ I think I know who you are πŸ˜‰ and therefore I'm sending lots of sunshines and rainbows upon you ❀️❀️

gentleemperor November 26th, 2022

@KimByeongIn Aw, thank you Kim. It means a lot to me thank you think so πŸ₯ΊπŸ’›

-sends lots of love back to you- πŸ’•

πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’œ

Hi, @Walker7957 :) an order of anonymous appreciation for you coming right up!

πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’œ

===

QUALITIES:

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart
Coachable - They have a desire to improve
Having Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible

pablo4medina-bruceleefoundation.gif

===

"I want walker to know they are appreciated I love seeing them around 🐌 they keep going despite it all, they're resilient and they're kind."

unsc-resilience-resilience.gif

===

Anonymous human, thank you for your kindness! It is definitely a great day when out of nowhere, one receives such a message and I am sure Walker will be glad to know his presence is appreciated :)

And to Walker, know that you are a valued member of our community and that you are one of us <3 I hope you find your tribe here and please know that you have all of us rooting for you :)

For you both, I dedicate this song: Ten Feet Tall by Afrojack ft. Wrabel :)

pokemon-pikachu.gif

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ @Karel0 is appreciated, friends and peers! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

i-love-you-thank-you.gif

===

QUALITIES:

hug-comfort.gif

===

"I appreciate Karel0 for trying to be my friend and for noticing me"

thank-you-thanks.gif

===

Anonymous peer, we at PAT are very glad that Karel was able to make you feel seen and validated. It is rare that we find someone who makes us feel that way <3 thank you for reaching out to us for this heartfelt and sincere appreciation message. It's always the simple ones that get to me <3

To Karel0 you are an earth angel <3 thank you for sharing pieces of yourself by being there for our anonymous peer :) there are some things that we find ourselves doing randomly without knowing that it makes a huge difference in someone else's life. I hope you know you made someone's day :) stay magical! <3

For you both, I dedicate this song: Mr. Brightside by The Killers! :D please don't mind the lyrics, the upbeat music is more beautiful <3

weekend-party.gif

Okay, wait, let me get dressed first before I post this 🌟

*puts on a pretty dress and nice heels*
*brushes uber wild hair lol*
*dons a hat and a big smile*

butterfly-fly.gif

This appreciation post is for a captivating and breathtaking soul in 7Cups, one who I have often encountered either as a Listener or as a member, and always they never fail to make me feel acknowledged and seen.

I am very honoured to post these two messages for you @MistyMagic :)

===

QUALITIES:

Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong
Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act
Cheerful - They are fun to be around
Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone
Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions
Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

butterflies.gif

===

From @ScarletPear1945

"She gave me the opportunity to reinstate my position"

From an anonymous peer

"MistyMagic spreads the best kind of magic around cups - it's a kinder, safer, and more welcoming space because of their efforts! (and of course, happy belated 5th cups birthday πŸŽ‚) I love seeing Misty fly around cups spreading positivity! πŸ¦‹"

butterflies.gif

===

Thank you ScarletPear1945 and to our anonymous peer for these messages. 7Cups is the powerful platform that it is because of people like you who know how to appreciate the people around them <3 thank you!

And to the amazing, wonderful, and ever-so-awesome @MistyMagic, you are a force to be reckoned with! The universe gives us people whom we encounter in our lives who just exude brilliant light and whose presence makes our hearts warm. You're like food for the soul spreading your compassion and kindness all over our community. Thank you for everything that is you <3

For all of you, I dedicate this song: Original by Sia from the movie Doolittle <3

butterflies.gif

MistyMagic November 26th, 2022

@CosmicMiracle You said and dressed up "Okay, wait, let me get dressed first before I post this 🌟 *puts on a pretty dress and nice heels* *brushes uber wild hair lol* *dons a hat and a big smile*

Thank-you! I love that, I am pretty okay with any kind of dress and my wings can be wrapped around origami style to create numerous dresses I love this post so thank-you to all that caused it to come into being @ScarletPear1945 you did me proud! and to my anonymous peer thank-yuuuuuu toooooo!

*** magical group hugs***

Listening - One Step At A Time!

_1669371714.Happy Sunday (*** Cover).png
Hold on to your heart,
@dtanushree
For you are going to witness something amaaaaazing!!

Here's a surprise from...
Let me read the name....
It says...wait...what is it....

Can you see who it is??

_1669371025.Purple Floral Fashion Boutique *** Cover (1).png

Ah, I'm sure you'd guess it right with this hint 😝

_1669371085.t1.png
_1669371108.t1 (1).png

We'll see if you get this one right~~

That's all----
Wait....I've got another one for you!!!

And this one is from....
I guess I need to get my eyes checked~~

_1669371175.Purple Floral Fashion Boutique *** Cover.png

And this is what they said~~

_1669371241.t2.png
I guess you know who it is~~

_1669371273.t2 (1).png
_1669371317.t2 (2).png

Oh, one last gift--

_1669371435.E4Vavt-WUAMY9I9.jpg
dtanushree November 25th, 2022

@KimByeongIn

Those were the sweetest appreciations ever. πŸ€—πŸ€—Thank you both of you. *whispers* i know who you are πŸ’“πŸ˜Š You and the entire pat team works unconditionally and its my pleasure to be a part of this team.

Your appreciations made my day and Im sending lotsss of love and hugggsss to both of you πŸ’“πŸ’“

Dear KimπŸ’“

Ain't you the sweetest hooman? Thank you dear! This post is so so special because of your graphics as you kimmy-fied itπŸ˜ŠπŸ’“ Love you so much to the πŸŒ™ and back!!!

_1669374140.crissy.png

@cristlecares

Now it's your turn to open up your gifts πŸŽπŸ’

Here's a sweet message from
@creativeStrings3018

_1669374390.c1.png

Aww, this is so cute πŸ’œπŸ’œ

aand

And here's the next one from ~~~

_1669374470.b.png

_1669374777.c1 (1).png