Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 3rd, 2023

You're probably asleep currently, but I hope this is the first thing you see when you next log-into 7 cups, @YourCaringConfidant for an absolutely amazing start to your day! Involving lots of tissues too but okay, you've earned them! 💜

Not one, but two super sweet, and loving messages by your wonderful peers. 💛

First up @AnnaSilverberg 💛

image_1677833285.png

Such a lovely appreciation, Anna, thankyou for always being so appreciative and sweet! 💛

Now now behold Haha and keep the tissues ready xD

@Aishaa97 defo intended you to cry happy tears! 💛

image_1677833467.png

image_1677833489.png

How sooooo thoughtful and extra extra sweet, Aishaaa. I absolutely loved reading this and I wholeheartedly agree. I'm so grateful working with y'all, truly brilliant people to have around! 💛

I soooo love all the love coming back your way, Desiree, you're truly #goals at being a fantastic hooman, peer, friend, leader and the list goes on! 💛 To sum, we can all agree that:

image_1677834069.png

We adoreeee youu! 💛

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 2nd, 2023
Just in case, you missed these! @YourCaringConfidant 💛

Hey hey @GentleEmperor, all it takes for someone to switch to making penguins as their favorite or love them even more is talking to you! :P The bestest penguin in the Cups-world! 🥰

image_1677835150.png

@BlueRiverCares really cares :P leaving such kind notes, despite being on a break is beyond impressive! Thankyouuu for being so wondrous always, Blue, I hope your break is going well. Rooting for youuu! 💕

you-got-mail-mail.gif

gentleemperor March 3rd, 2023

I see that @Sunisshiningandsoareyou is making pretty and cute appreciation posts as always 🥰 You just spread kindness everywhere you go, the bestest and brightest shining sun I've met in my life time. Keep on shining my friend ❤️

@BlueRiverCares aww thank you Riverooo friend ❤️ Your message is really sweet and I appreciate you lots. Thanks for taking your time to make this appreciation during your break and thanks for always letting me hide in the River when people are hungry for penguins 😮 You're awesome 🌟

-penguin hugs to both of you- 💕

@gentleemperor Aww right back atcha!🐧❤

pinguinha_pingao-pinguinha.gif

BlueRivercares March 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank u for posting sunnyyy :)..and thanks for ur wishes

FrenchMarbles March 3rd, 2023

Today we received great appreciation from @Yougotmyback for the lovely @Faizaaan ; their words were so sweet. Thank you for being an excellent listener and having impacted them to go out of their way to appreciate you. You are here to enhance the community by using your skills in a way that allows members to open up to you. Keep up the fantastic work <3

my-project-1-1-min_1677835564.jpg

Hello everyone again, it's me!

Goodness, we're filled with much appreciation today in the community, and I love that! I want to send a lovely gratitude from @Spockette to @Anonymouswriter13 ; their words filled my heart with joy! I'm so happy to see how we're all able to spend a moment to appreciate one another, and this is what Spokette had to say about AnonymousWriter <3

image_1677842456.png

(@FrenchMarbles *magic* 😛❤)

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou You have no idea how much serotonin you just caused. <3

@FrenchMarbles The S in my name stands for serotonin! XD You're so welcome, Frenchieee!💕

Hello everyone; we now have a secret friend who would like to appreciate @natureheals for their excellent listening skills. Thank you for everything you do, you're lovely, and it's great to have someone filled with so much gratitude that they wanted to spend this time to thank you!

my-project-1-4_1677843473.jpg

Appreciation time <3

We have the lovely @FriendlyAnju777 being appreciated today, hurray! This appreciation is from @neo27 which I thought it was absolutely lovely and thank you Anju for being a friendly guide for Neo. It's great when the community comes together and help each other out. Thank you so much!

my-project-1-min_1677847225.jpg

Appreciation time once again! We have one from a secret friend for the lovely @maddy20 and they were super sweet. It made me smile, and I hope it makes you smile too!

my-project-1_1677852352.jpg

Keep it up @Maddy20 💛
Tessa001 April 4th, 2023

@FrenchMarbles oh that’s so lovely thx.

YourCaringConfidant March 3rd, 2023

a9e45b6aad976693c746938f390f2fbe_1677855227.png

@Walker7957

You have been appreciated by a secret friend and he/she left you the following sweet note:

screenshot-20230303-100835-canva_1677856147.jpg

He/she also wanted to let you know that they think you possess the following qualities:

Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions.

Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity.

Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts.

Your secret friend wasn't playing 🐌 when they said you were the best! You really are!!!

Snail, because this is the secret friend game... you have to guess who the person is who appreciated you. :) BUT for every wrong guess, you have to submit the Peer Appreciation Form and appreciate a peer of yours! Lol. If you ask me, I think you should just purposely get all your guess wrong so you can fill the forms. I have really enjoyed your notes to your peers and enjoyed making a few for you. ♡

Have the most snailiest day! 🐌 🐌 🐌

shinequeen001 March 3rd, 2023

hello there, everyone!
@gentleemperor you have been appreciated by @Aishaa97

The qualities they observed in you:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions.

Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity.

they also left a really sweet message for you

20220621-rainbow1000x700_1677858870.jpg

@Aishaa97 thank you so much for leaving such an awesome message for @gentleemperor
you both are amazing! <3

gentleemperor March 3rd, 2023

@shinequeen001 aww thank you for this beautiful appreciation post. I love what you did with the rainbow theme 🌈

@Aishaa97 aww you're the sweetest! Thank you so much for this appreciation, I appreciate you too. I have no idea how I haven't seen you around before and talked to you sooner but yes, I've really loved our interactions so far. You're fun to talk to, super friendly, kind and funny. Haha lol, I'm glad that you find my personality chill 😆 I've heard the opposite from others but I'll take it! I look forward to many more fun and sweet pms too ❤️ -penguin hugs to the shyyy Aisha caaat-

March 3rd, 2023

Hey @fristo,

someone has appreciated you!

Guess whoooo?

It's you!

This is what fristo says to fristo:

"I appreciate I am making this demo video to explain how a smile spreader spread smilessssss!"

shinequeen001 March 3rd, 2023

@Fristo awww, that's really sweet, fristo!! you're awesome:)

@BeeCake

dont-worry-bee-happy_1677865922.png

@HonestLemon has sent you the following sweet, appreciation note and it willy surely make you 😃 for the rest of the day!

20230303-104413-0000_1677866076.png

Honest 🍋 thinks you possess the following qualities:

20230303-104413-0001_1677866189.png

Thank you @HonestLemon for appreciating 🐝 🎂. I do have to agree with you that Bee is always nice but so are you!!!

For you, Honest 🍋.

20230303-130014-0001_1677866453.png

@YourCaringConfidant

Aww I'm sooo loving these!🥰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you 🌞!

Hey hey @ConfusedClam21 your sweetest listener @GloriaD shared an amazing message for you, where Gloria highlighted your wonderful qualities, and is encouraging you to keep moving forward! 🖤

Through Gloria, we know and appreciate that you are Supportive, Inquisitive, Humble, Kind, Respectful, Innovative and Determined. 🖤

Let's hop on to read what else Gloria thinks about you:

image_1677872163.png

image_1677872209.png

And ofcourse, the signature xD

image_1677872278.png

A bright sunflower picture for you, a possible reminder for hope, and compassion, anddddd dearest presence of the very caring and supportive Gloria in your journey! 🖤

I love every single single about this, Gloria, yes it could've been a PM but you being you, had to put in some extra thought and care to make it feel more special, and that's just one of the many many things, we so highly admire about you! All the love and sunflowers your way! 🖤

GloriaD March 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww Sun, this is wonderful, I’m so happy to see this, and I’m sure @confusedclam21 would love it too 😊 Thank you as always for your kind words 💛

@GloriaD You're so welcome Gloria!💛

confusedclam21 April 26th, 2023

@GloriaD Thank you so much, Gloria! You are a genuine friend.

The very amazing @AvaFoxy not only hosts and participates in sharing circles, but also makes sure to encourage and appreciate others in the chatroom! 💙

Sooo who's the appreciated peer today? *drum rolls* @lovelylilies12946 is! Yay! 💙

image_1677873118.png

Super admirable, Ava, we know how much it can help to have some support and cheering while hosting the sessions, you're incredibly appreciated for being a wonderful chatroom presence always! 💙

The first times are surely nerve wracking (or any time later too lol, if you ask me xD), it's not easy hosting the sharing circles but it can definitely be quite gratifying holding space for people to share and seek support in a safe space. Yay *you*, Lilies. Glad you took the plunge and as Ava said, I hope you find your way back again as well! Know that you're super supported and appreciated at all times! 💙

Hiya @ThoughtfulBlossom, you've been appreciated by our most caring and appreciative- BlueRiver, @BlueRiverCares, who has a lovely mission to fill their bio with sweet notes for their treasured peers (which is a pretty cool and "steal-able" idea 😛). 💜

image_1677874000.png

Thankyou for facilitating teamwork, and being supportive, kind, helpful, empathetic, internally motivated to achieve your goals, cheerful, a great commmunicator and a whole lot more, Blossom. You're soooo appreciated and a cherished part of the community! 💜

Big love to Blue! 💜

cherry-blossoms-sakura-tree.gif

TabbyCat97 March 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This is beautiful Sun <3 you're so amazing at graphics!

Thank you to both appreciator and appreciated peer you're both amazing <3

Tabby

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 15th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Aww thankyouu Tab Tabbb, you're so incredible at cheering for people! ❤

@Thoughtfulblossom really deserves the bestest graphics hehe!

BlueRivercares March 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank u for posting sunny :)

Tab Tab, day in and day out, you've been receiving so much love and appreciation from your peers, and I'm soooo proud of youuu! 🥰

You do not get to ask "why am I being appreciated, there's so many other amazing people out there"~ There are so many amazing people in the world and @TabbyCat97 *is* one of them! While everyone is amazing, they are amazing in their unique way and one person's amazing-ness doesn't take away the amazing-ness of another! There's enough room for *each* of us to be seen, to be valued, to be appreciated, to be loved and be cared for. You never have to worry about it okiee. You absolutely, a 1000% and more, *deserve* every bit of this! ❤

We've got some testimonies hehe, for your brilliant forum and chatroom presence! ❤

I've probably said this before but @HarmonyLearningHope really has a talent for recognizing and appreciating talent. They are immensely gifted! ❤

image_1677876470.png

Thankyou, Harmony. Been a while, I hope you've been keeping well and having a good break off-here. See you! ❤

Next up, the chatroom testimony by our consistent appreciator @AnnaSilverberg. ❤

image_1677876609.png

Thankyou, Anna, you're such a valued community member, always a delight to see your name pop up on our dash! ❤

Tab Tab, might you wanna read what I said in the cheerful appreciators thread a couple of days ago for our sweet friend also. Let it in, let it sink, at your pace. You deserve it all. You lovely lovely lovely hooman. Sending biggest hugs! ❤

TabbyCat97 March 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Oh my goodness, I'm literally so happy right now im tearing up 🥹❤️

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou - Your words are , and always will be so lovely, inspiring and beautiful . You choose your words so carefully and just say the exact right things. You are the absolute sweetest my lovely friend. I cant even put into words or express how much this means to me .And how much of an absolute star you are. But anyone who has Sun in their lives are the luckiest people on earth! My wonderful friend. You have the most lovelist qualities in the entire whole wide world :') . Take good care of yourself. Massive hugs 🥹❤️

@HarmonyLearningHope - Harmonyyy!!! This means so so much to me. You have some beautiful, most amazing , loveliest qualities ever - just the fact you only know me from forums and you're this kind to appreciate me says so so much about how wonderful of a person you are. Keep being totally fabulous, im so proud off you and all you do here. You are such an important part of 7cups and so lovely to spend your time on here helping others. Thank you for this, thank you thank you thank you! Hehe youve totally brightened my day and i wasnt having the bestest of ones 😊 Big big hugs my friend! You're so awesome.

@AnnaSilverberg - Annnaaa!!!! I quite literally said "eeeekk" out out when I saw that you had appreciated me :') . You are hilarious, so inclusive and so lovely. Its always such a good laugh and so so much fun while you're participating in the groups. You're so important. So so so so so massively important here too, on 7cups. We love you Anna! People like you truly make thr world a better place. The other day on chat, you made my day . It was hilarious it was just awesome. I'd had a tough day and geniuely this just lifted it 🥹❤️. I will never forgot our amazing stories hehe! And all the laughter and fun we had. I appreciate you so much, beyond words for all you do. I'm so glad you're on teenie side now also. That makes me unbelievably happy and we are so lucky to have you over here. Keep being amazing. Your heart is so big and warm and you share positivity and happiness every step of the way, every message and every time I see you. Keep being the absolute sweetest hooman ever! Sending hugs!!! I hope I see you super soon on chats ♡ ! I will be so happy 😛.

Ahhh this just totally made my day completely. ❤️ sending hugs and cookies to you all. Please never forget your worth. You all are so lovely and deserve the entire world. Take good care of yourselves. Keep making the world a sunny, happy, funny and warm place.

Tab Tab ♡

Heartsandrosesandpaws March 3rd, 2023

@TabbyCat97

in 5 1 to 1 chats I am applying for atl so you might get to meet me sooon

@harmonyLearninghope

Nooo wayyyy??? I'd be so happy to meet you ♡

Tab Tab

AnnaSilverberg March 3rd, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Ouweee! =) I had tons of fun too! And thank you soo much for your kind words =) <3 They warm my heart <3 I'm glad to be a part of 7Cups, I'm happy to know I gave you a smile!
You will definitely see me around =)

Ps. Working on that story!

This very special appreciation note is dedicated to one of the most beautiful people I have had the pleasure of meeting on here.

This person has made my heart smile with the most sweetest note and I only hope that I can even give them a piece of happiness like that have brought me.

@scarletClementine82

You are the recipient of a sweet note from me. Lol. 😆 Please enjoy reading this special note just for you. I hope it makes you smile even more.

20230303-155201-0000_1677877165.png20230303-155201-0001_1677877174.png

Please click here to view image bigger.

This is me me reminding you again to keep tissues on hand. I know you are needing them now after reading my note. Lol. In just this short period of time, you always amaze me for how strong, courageous, and beautiful of a person you are! I love you as you are and I will always accept you. 100%! Xoxo! 🐼 💚

@YourCaringConfidant

Desireeee this is the absolute cutest graphic ❤️ sending hugs for today friend.

Awwhh! Lovely lovely people being appreciated and appreciating! Thank you ❤️

Tab tab