Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

neatturtle9621 November 14th, 2022
@StriveForJoyNotPerfection613!! Aww joy thank you so much for the appreciation , really means a lot to me. tbh Was surprised to get an appreciation :). You really made my day a lot better.
KimByeongIn November 14th, 2022
☕️For two of the best listeners here on 7 cups ☕️
@Porta1985
and
@Clairvoyantmercenary

You've been appreciated by
@SouthEast93

for all your gentle words, amazing work, and supportive nature!!

_1668421278.porta.png
@Tobedoctor

I'm proud of you for taking the time to see the good in yourself and put it into words.
I hope that when you see this, you can truly feel the effect of this kind message 😊

_1668422695.tobe.png
Well well
@SoftEmotion

Did you know you had a secret admirer?
And they are sending you lots of love through me!! ❤️

_1668422905.soft.png

I hope you feel all the sunshine in this world and stay happy always.
The world is tough but I know that you're stronger than any adversity ❤️
November 14th, 2022

@KimByeongIn the posts you are making are so very beautiful, kim. thanks for your dedication💛

cristlecares November 14th, 2022
Heylo beautiful cupsers🌻🌼 Hope y'all are doing well😇🍪
Cris is back with another appreciation post today🌻🌻

So the person who's being appreciated today isssssss
🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
@rrretsuko 🌻🌻🌻🌸🌸🌸

And they've been appreciated byyy @SanrioHelloKitty 🌻💛❤️

_1668438148.Screenshot_2022-11-14-20-17-51-13_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Kitty also wanted to say💛
_1668438322.Screenshot_2022-11-14-20-35-11-40_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Note from Cris (me): @rrretsuko Thank you so much for always trying your best to support and spread kindness to everyone around you🌻🌸 You deserve all the appreciation in the world for all your hardwork to make this community more beautiful😄💛 Sending wishes and hopes your way😇Keep being 'you' and keep spreading warmth to others💛 Lots of love and Chocolates for you 💙💙🍫🍫🍫

Thank you so much @SanrioHelloKitty for Appreciating your peers, supporting and encouraging them to give their best in what they do🌻💙 We appreciate you for your support and kindness to hooman beans around you too🌸🌻 Keep shining✨ Lots of love and Cookiesssss💛💛🍪🍪

Flowers for retsuko and Kitty🌻

_1668438517.5ce00bae9199a14a14a29267ce42f437.jpg

Spread smile on others face by appreciating them for all the kindness they show💙🌻
Peer Appreciation Form :

Have a great day/eve everyone😇💛

amiableBunny4016 November 14th, 2022

😊🔶Hey @adaptableAcres9441, you have been appreciated by @Liv125.

ApaptableAcres is a:

🔶Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

🔶 Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future

🔶Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions.

🔶Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation,

🔶Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

screenshot-2022-11-14-at-16-59_1668445516.07.png

Such a sweet message from @Liv125.

And also, Thank you so much @adaptableAcres9441 for being so respectful and kind across the community.

From Bunny.

November 14th, 2022

💙💙💙
💜 @Cristlecares 💜
You have been appreciated by an amazing anonymous person for being cheerful and optimistic

Here is their kind message for you🌻🌻🌻 _1668446093.pap.png

Anonymous person whoever you are is really blessed and you do have a kind heart, everything in your messages is spot on about cris :)- rain

Peer appreciation form : https://tinyurl.com/PeerAppreciation

Have a great day everyone🌻

cristlecares November 14th, 2022

@caringrain9809 awwwww awesome rainnnn😄 This made my dayyyyy (or night I guess xD) Thank you so much for this beautiful appreciation post with all blue and purple colours💙💜 It feels sooo good to see my new teammate posting an appreciation for me😄💙 Lots of love to you dearieee🌻 Keep shining and keep being the awesome "youu"✨🌻Cookiesssss 🍪🍪🍪🍪

And for the anonymous peer who has appreciated me, I wish I knew who you were so that I could Thank you in person😄🌻 But whoever you are, know that you're really valued, respected and cared🌻 Thank you so much for all your kind words for me, it really means alottt💙😄(Thank you for even choosing my favourite colours for this appreciation post💙💜) Sending loads and loads of hopes and wishes your wayyyy✨✨🌻🌻 *hugsss* and cookiessss 🍪🍪🍪🍪

Flowers for rain and the anonymous peer hehe😄

_1668448158.Screenshot_2022-11-14-23-19-08-55_8b1cfbb769bd52fc36fa25a4fcc64305.jpg

November 14th, 2022

💜💜💜💜💜
🌸 @WinterFrosty 🌸
You have been appreciated by an amazing @tranquilOasis4181 for being cheerful and optimistic
Here is their kind message for you🌸🌸🌸🌸
_1668446727.pap (1).png

Frosty thank you for being so supportive and welcoming- rain

Have a great day everyone🌻
Frozty November 15th, 2022

@tranquilOasis4181 Hey hey Oasis, thank you so much for our kind words, I appreciate it very much. You’re such great presence in the chatroom 💕

@caringrain9809 Thank you for this great graphic, Rain. I also love how you blend the colors in this post so well. Keep up your awesome work, teammate 💕

Hi again,

I wanted to make a post on someone who really helped me. Such a great person. She always puts a smile on my face and if I have a problem she is there for me!

@Here4good74 is:

Supportive- They are kind and helpful. Always listens to me and shows such support and empathy.

Respectful-They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Great Communicator- They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

Empathetic- They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

screenshot-2022-11-14-at-17-32_1668447182.44.png

*hugs for you. Your amazing*

hug-day.gif

From Bunny

Here4good74 November 14th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 Aww I'm crying reading this, thank you so much ♥️ such wonderful words come from a wonderful person.

@Here4good74,

Aww. I hope your okay. You deserve it. Your an amazing person!! 💜

Hey Hi,

@starrrrrr376 - You have been appreciated by Aliya321.

Here is a message for you:

I love how we can talk about our problems together and I got to know her more than the app its self.

You are:

screenshot-2022-11-14-at-19-15_1668453514.16.png

Thank you for being such an amazing member of the community!

*hugs for both of you if okay*

😊

Bunny

November 15th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 tagging @Aliya321

Aliya321 November 15th, 2022

@Fristo

@amiableBunny401 thank you so much for apreciating me you don't know how much it means to me, I apreciate you to always just know that

amiableBunny4016 November 15th, 2022

@Fristo? did i make a mistake?

November 15th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 just a minor mistake, you forgot to put '@' in front of aliya's username, so I put it💛

@Fristo, thanks Frosty. im so sorry. I wont do that again

Frozty November 15th, 2022

@Gregariouszebra20

Hey hey Zebra

Zebra, you have shown great compassion and kindness throughout the Support Room.

And it is being appreciated by

@innateJoy9602

Here is the qualities Joy has noticed about you:

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together

Decisive - Despite uncertainty, they make decisions and move forward confidently

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place, Emotionally

Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

🔴 Here is Joy’s special message about you 🔴

_1668480916.image.png

A Frosty message

Hi hi Zebra, by the sound of this sweet message, you are such an amazing person helping around and supporting people around the room. Thank you for your awesome presence of being here. May all the kindness you give come back to you.

Hi hi Joy, I’ve only seen you around in the forums for quite a few time and I must say you’re such a great great support there. It’s always so nice to read your posts helping and supporting members and listeners alike. Thank for you work here as an awesome listener.

Sending love, peace, happiness and best wishes for both of you!

Kindness is the connection that links us all together and strengthens the bonds within our communities, neighborhoods, and families.

- Rosalyn Carter

innateJoy9602 November 15th, 2022

@WinterFrosty

Appreciate you a bunch frosty! Thanks for your kind words and posting! :)💜

Harsvin November 15th, 2022

Hey @Fettywap28 we have a lovely appreciation message written from @innateJoy9602

Fetty is described as :

🌈 Coachable - They have a desire to improve

🌈 Cheerful - They are fun to be around

🌈 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

🌈 Having Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills they believe growth is always possible

_1668492099.e309547acaebf49d5e9d368d05fbda7c.jpg

Click here for a clearer image

@Fettywap28, thank you so much for your compassion , warmth and kindness in support rooms. We truly appreciate your presence and constant support in our community. Keep shining 🌟 and being YOU

@innateJoy9602, thank you for writing such a lovely message to Fetty 🌈

rainbow.gif

November 15th, 2022

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
🌹 @Hope 🌹
You have been appreciated by an amazing @Pamharley003 for being cheerful and supportive

Here is their sweet message for you🌺🌺🌺

_1668493154.pap.jpeg

Hope thank you for all your efforts and contribution to 7cups especially the academy sector -rain

Have a great day everyone❤️

Hope November 15th, 2022

@caringrain9809

Thank you both! @Pamharley003 I appreciate it

gentleemperor November 15th, 2022

💙💙💙 @compassionateSkies5264 💙💙💙

~ You've been appreciated by @BenittaJ 💙

💙💙💙

Benitta left the following message for you 💙

ska-rmavbild-2022-11-15-kl-09-29_1668501827.06.png

Go here if you would like the graphic in higher resolution.

💙💙💙

Benitta thinks you are 💙

Supportive - They are kind and helpful

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

Cheerful - They are fun to be around

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

💙💙💙

Ending notes from me 💙

Skies - I'm happy to see some well deserved appreciation coming your way! Thank you for being part of our community and I hope to see more of you. Stay awesome!

Benitta - You're really rocking these appreciations! It makes me happy to see you leave so thoughtful and compassionate messages for your peers. Keep on doing what you're doing 'cause you're doing great!

💙💙💙

justFarheen November 15th, 2022

🖤🤍 Today we have an appreciation for @Bendavies288 !! You've been appreciated by @kindKindness19 !! 🤍🖤

🖤🤍 Some Amazing Qualities Noticed in Ben: 🤍🖤

🖤 Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart. 🤍

🖤 Coachable - They have a desire to improve. 🤍

🖤 Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act. 🤍

🖤 Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together. 🤍

🖤 Decisive - Despite uncertainty, they make decisions and move forward confidently. 🤍

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Check out this lovely note from kindKindness19 !

_1668515805.Appreciation @Bendavies288.png

Exhibiting resilience when facing difficult times certainly shows that you are a very strong and amazing person! And it really is awesome how you are trying your best in overcoming challenges that are coming your way! 🤍🤍🤍

Thank you so much for this sweet note, Kind. You are helping people by not only listening to them but also making them realise how amazing and strong they are! 🤍🤍🤍

Liv125 November 15th, 2022

I love the black and white theme, it is really classic 🖤🤍!

gentleemperor November 15th, 2022

💜💜💜 @hardworkingBeechwood6063 💜💜💜

~ You've been appreciated by @BenittaJ 💜💜💜

🌈🌈🌈

Benitta left this message for you 💜💜💜

ska-rmavbild-2022-11-15-kl-15-05_1668521906.15.png

Go here to get the graphic in higher resolution 💜

🌈🌈🌈

Benitta would like you to know that you are 💜💜💜

Supportive - They are kind and helpful 💜

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood 💜

Cheerful - They are fun to be around 💜

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place 💜

🌈🌈🌈

Ending notes from me 💜

Beech - Weee, so glad to see appreciation coming your way! I checked out your profile and I found it very inspirational! Thanks for being here and being you! 💜

Benitta - Another lovely appreciation from you! Thank you so much for being supportive of your peers. You're wonderful and keep on rocking! 💜

🌈🌈🌈

hardworkingBeechwood6063 November 15th, 2022

@gentleemperor @BenittaJ

You're so lovely. Thanks for the appreciation :) I'm glad I had the chance to meet you. You're awesome!

Hey there,

@tallWalker4850, you have been appreciated by @Theoneaviva6345.

@tallWalker4850 is:

😊 Supportive - They are kind and helpful

😊Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

😊Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

😊Cheerful - They are fun to be around

😊Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

Here is a little message for you Walker:

screenshot-2022-11-15-at-16-32_1668530152.42.png

Here is a small message from me too (I couldn't help but leave a message)

@tallWalker4850, Thank you for being such a wonderful member of 7Cups and supporting others. You are a wonderful person. Such a kind, caring and beautiful human being.

Theoneaviva6345, Thank you so much for your wonderful appreciation and your lovely message. That is so kind and wonderful of you.

Both of you, stay happy and stay safe.

From Bunny

Liv125 November 15th, 2022

💛Hello there @tallWalker4850 :D !💛

💛You have been appreciated by none other than the amazing @mysteriousClover !!💛

Here are the wonderful qualities that this peer sees in you:

Supportive- You are kind and helpful💛

Empathetic- You look to understand and share the feelings of another💛

Resilient- You bounce back when things fall apart💛

Cheerful- You are fun to be around💛

Emotionally Intelligent- You read emotional cues and respond appropriately💛

Here is a special message that @mysteriousClover wanted to share with you:

_1668535433.BeFunky-photo.jpg

@tallWalker4850 - Thank you so much for being as great as you are, as well as being incredibly supportive of others at all time. You are a treasure to have in the community! :)

@mysteriousClover - Thank you so much for your lovely, well thought out appreciation! :) You are an amazing and kind peer, which is something everybody should aspire to.

I hope that both of you have a good rest of your day,

Liv💛💛💛

mysteriousClover November 17th, 2022

@tallwalker4850

thank you so much fel

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 16th, 2022

Hey hey @thoughtfulGrapes1163, you're appreciated always by everyone, but today I'm here to deliver a special message by @innatejoy9602 ❤

_1668582412.image.png

I sooo agree with Joy, Grapes, you're indeed such a valuable community member, who is always super supportive, kind, respectful, caring, helpful, humble and thoughtful (even your name says that hehe :P) towards everyone. Anywhere is a great place to be with you. Thankyouuu for empowering those around you, with your kindness. ❤

you-rlu.gif

Joyyyy, where to begin and what new to say, mhm? :P You are a wonderful part of our community as well, your true care and concern for everyone is evident always, in each of your interactions. Thank*youuu* for everything you do, being a force of all things fabulous and lovely. ❤

thoughtfulGrapes1163 November 16th, 2022

Oh man. You guys are the besst. I... *happy sigh*. You won't believe how much I needed this right now. Life is going rough atm, and @innatejoy9602, buddy, you're touching letter warmed my heart to a crisp. It means so, so, so much to me. Thank you, bud, sincerely, from the bottom of my heart. You are one of the most kind hearted, loving souls I have ever met. You're a gem, joy. I can't begin to put into words how much you mean to me. Thank you.

@sunisshiningandsoareyou, where do I start? Do I start with how you're cute pfp and loving username puts a smile on my face whenever I see it? Or do I start with how much dedication and effort you put into bringing sooo much love, joy, happiness and kindness into this beautiful community? Or perhaps I should start with how you point out and appreciate all the wonderful community members on here? But truly, sun, you're a star. You're enthusiastic and optimistic posts spread so much love and appreciation to all corners of their reach. People like you are what we need most in our lives. You're such a happy, bubbly soul, sun. I admire you for all that you do for us here. You truly are, amazing.

innateJoy9602 November 16th, 2022

@thoughtfulGrapes1163 Awh I'm sorry you're going through a rough patch Grapes. You a truly one of the most welcoming and supportive people I've come across. Not just on 7cups but overall. You're kindness radiates and crosses barriers. Thank you for being you <3 Hope you feel better soon. Always always here for you. 💜💜

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I could never say enough about you. Truly the radiating Sun of the community. You embody sunshine in every single way. I could gush about you for houurrrrrssss. <3 💜

Hiyaa @yourbuddy30, we've got some of your buddies sending their love your way, wrapped in appreciative messages. ❤

First up, something from @GoldenNest2727

_1668583905.image.png

Nestttt,

Not even kidding, while typing that autocorrect made it "Besttt" and I think, this is one of the rare moments when I'd agree with autocorrect. 😛
You're one of the most proactive members in the Academy forums and chatroom(s), and it's so wonderful to see you host and participate as well as encourage your peers always. ❤ Thanks for all you do, Nest, your support and presence is invaluable and sooo appreciated.

Next up, is is is is, you probably guessed it already! Me xD

_1668584054.image.png

Buddy, everyone's lovely buddy, you are truly a significant part of our community, and I probably have said it enough, but again xD I'm sooo happy to have you on the oldie side. Thankyou for brightening our space a whole lot more with your light full of kindness and compassion.

We adore you! ❤

you-light-up-my-life-you-are-brilliant.gif

yourbuddy30 November 16th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Wow! I am surprised to see this message. This literally made my day. I cant even big to tell you how happy it has made me. Thank you for your words sun. I am happy to I transitioned too.

@GoldenNest2727 Thank you so much. It really means a lot. This is my first ever peer appreciation and I am so happy to see this. Thank you so very much for noticing my efforts and appreciating it. This has really made my day

Thank you both of you. I adore and admire both of you. Lotsss of love

GoldenNest2727 November 16th, 2022

@yourbuddy30

You are such an amazing person. I'm glad you liked the appreciation, but it's the least I could do for someone who is so thoughtful and helpful.

@sunshineissmilingandsoareyou, thank you for creating such a beautiful graphic. I love the nest and the rainbow. You are so clever.

@GoldenNest2727 I'm deeply touched for you actually taking the time to observe, notice, appreciate. ❤ Means alot, thank*you*, Nest.

What Nest said, very well deserved, @yourbuddy30, more love your way! ❤