Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Redirecting October 16th, 2022

Thanks @UniversalSmile for posting this for me and creating such a lovely design for Butterfly. . Your added sentiments of Butterfly are so true and inspiring. ๐Ÿ’“

UniversalSmile October 21st, 2022
@Redirecting Thank you for sending such a beautiful appreciation messages!! And It is my pleasure to post it๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค— love-love-you.gif
gentleemperor October 15th, 2022

โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ’› @Stran1316 ๐Ÿ’›โญ๏ธ

~ You've been appreciated by @HopefulPumpkinSeed ๐Ÿ”†

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

This is what they wanted you to know...

yUr7Z04.png

Pumpkin also wanted to give you a handwritten note ๐Ÿ’›

khhbXfX.jpeg

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

Stran, thanks for being here and for being a solid, genuinely good person! The world needs more people like you. โญ๏ธ

Pumpkin, thank you for a lovely appreciation post and for going the extra mile when appreciating your peers. ๐Ÿ”†

I wish you both all the best! ๐Ÿ’›

Because of the forum post editor not working as it should, I'm unfortunately not able to make this post more decorative than this at the moment.

cristlecares October 16th, 2022
Heylo beautiful cupsers๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒผ Hope y'all are doing well๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿช
Cris is back with another appreciation post๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป
So the person who's being appreciated today isssssss
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ
@FrenchMarbles yayyyyy
๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

And they are appreciated by @Tyedyedbutterfly65 ๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŒป
๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Screenshot-2022-10-16-15-57-42-57-c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Thank you so much for all the hardwork you do in here French๐ŸŒป You're the bestttt๐Ÿ’ช
Some chocolates and croissants for you๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ

Note from Cris (me) : Frenchhhh you're one of the sweetest and kindest listeners I've met on 7 cups๐ŸŒป I always look upto you๐Ÿ˜„ You're so cheerful, funny and make the chatrooms sooo alive by your presence๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ˜„ Thank you so much for being a constant support to me and for the community๐ŸŒธ Thank you so much for all your hardwork, kindness and warmth๐ŸŒป Hope to see you smile everydayyyy๐Ÿ˜„ Cookiessss ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช

Thank you so much @Tyedyedbutterfly65 ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒป We are so happy to see you appreciating your peers and encouraging them to do their best๐ŸŒผ Keep supporting and keep spreading warmth๐Ÿ˜‡๐ŸŒป
Cookies and chocolates for Tye and French๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ

Peer appreciation form : 1 click=2 smile

Have a beautiful day/evening everyone๐Ÿ˜‡๐ŸŒป
Apothecary October 16th, 2022

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

@kindSoul10 ๐Ÿ‡
๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

And they are appreciated by @cristlecares (meee)๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŒป
๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Screenshot-2022-10-16-05-22-58-66-c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Andddd

Screenshot-2022-10-16-05-27-14-99-c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Once again Thank you so much for all the hardwork you do in here Soul๐ŸŒป You're the bestttt๐Ÿ’ช
Some chocolates and croissants for you๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ

Peer appreciation form : 1 click=2 smiles

Have a beautiful day/evening everyone๐Ÿ˜‡๐ŸŒป
kindSoul10 October 16th, 2022

_1665927584.Screenshot_20221016_140902.jpg

(Listen to Audio version)

I'll tell you about someone amical (oui, oui)

This person is so magical,

They put a big smile on your face,

Even on those darker days.

When you're sitting lonely in a room,

They bring you cookies and make a bunch of flowers bloom. ๐ŸŒป

When you feel small and look down at your feet

They lift you up and make you greet

The world around you

and those you meet

They told me once they look up to me

I don't know how this could be

I'm just a small hare and I only see,

They are very kind to me.

Cristlecares, that's her name

her personality is just the same

she smiles from ear to ear

And shows you how much she cares

I don't know if you realise,

There are more precious things than badges and prizes

She's shaping people's minds and mending broken hearts,

I tell you, now that's true art.

@cristlecares

@kindSoul10 Awww this is soo *sniff sniff* beautifullll๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜

The small hare is sooo good at writing poems ๐Ÿ‡ ๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŒป

Thank you so much for this Soul๐ŸŒป I'll always keep this poem near to my heart๐ŸŒป Carrots ๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅ•

And hugssssss ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 17th, 2022

Such a beautiful poem @kindSoul10 โค You are sooo talented. More carrot treats for you! ๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅ•

kindSoul10 October 17th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou aweee ๐Ÿ˜‹ yum. You're talented too!

GloriaD October 16th, 2022

@KimByeongIn

YOU have been appreciated by someone ... I wonder who that is? ๐Ÿ˜Š

.... I think you guessed it right, it's by ME ๐Ÿ’œ

Now, I won't keep you waiting! Here is an appreciation card for YOU ๐Ÿงก

_1665919780. GloriaD  FOR  KimByeongIn (1).png

_1665919811. GloriaD  FOR  KimByeongIn (2).png

KIM, you are :

๐ŸŒธ SUPPORTIVE - Kind and helpful.

๐ŸŒธ COACHABLE - Have a desire to improve.

๐ŸŒธ INNOVATIVE - Open to new ideas and discussions.

๐ŸŒธ AGILE - Change course as needed.

๐ŸŒธ GREAT COMMUNICATOR - Speak with everyone's best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Thank you for who YOU are Kim ๐Ÿงก I hope you'll always remember that YOU are amazing ๐Ÿ˜Š

And yes! Here are some of my favorite things, I'd like to give these as a gift ๐ŸŒปโ˜•๐Ÿฐ

_1665920602. GloriaD  FOR  KimByeongIn.png

Kind regards,

GloriaD ๐ŸŒป

KimByeongIn October 16th, 2022

@GloriaD

This literally made me smile ear to ear. So beautiful. Lots and lots of love to you, glo.

GloriaD October 16th, 2022

@KimByeongIn

Yayy, Iโ€™m very glad Kim ๐ŸŒป

October 16th, 2022

Thank you for appreciating this cupppa @PatienceImpatiens. He definitely dose deserve appreciating as he helps lead support circle. Can you guess who it is yet? I will see if you can get it with the qualities. They are Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood, Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart, Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong, Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged, Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.

Can you guess who it is yet? Well it's the lovely @Hounddog2021(Mike). Mike this is why @PatienceImpatiens has appreciated

Mike is a well known host on the Sharing Circles. When they appear, everything calms down a bit. Mike is respectful of everyone in the Sharing Room. Mike keeps on plowing through, lining up the queue and moving things along. Mike is kind and gentle. Mike is humble and quickly corrects if something is not right. Mike is patient and open minded. Mike has their own challenges but always seems to see the bright side of any challenge, and is a persevering soul. Thank you, Mike, for being such a special person and making the Sharing Circle a safe space

This is definitely you Mike I love you in sharing circle.

October 16th, 2022

Glad to read this appreciation for you, @Hounddog2021

October 16th, 2022

Thank you so much for nominating @Sarahcrowder for this appreciation @SukoLovesHito133 you will of make this members day.

Resilient - They are resilient because they have been going through some tough things, and theyโ€™ve bounced back, despite everything theyโ€™ve gone through.

Determined - They are determined to make it through their challenges, and I support them for that.

Cheerful - They are great to be around, and they make you feel like you have a place around them ๐Ÿงก

I have also posted a picture of the sun hopefully it will work as I think it represents @Sarahcrowder well.

For a caring, gentle and amazing person, @dtanushree

Here's an appreciation from our one and only @cristlecares

_1665933467.Tanu.png

Oh, wait. There's more from cris~~

_1665933572.ryqdBPG.jpeg

Tanu, you've always been so polite to me, I've loved talking to you each and every second. Your determination and creative work has really made our PAT blossom. Lots of love for you.

Cris....I don't know how to describe you. You're just simply awesome. Awesome as in your cheerful spirit and gentle personality. I wish you tons of smiles and giggles. โค๏ธ

@KimByeongIn Thank you for the beauuuutiful appreciation post Kim๐ŸŒป I'm glad to have found you in here too๐ŸŒธ You've always been sooo supportive and kind to everyoneee around you.... I'm sooo glad to have you in PAT๐Ÿ˜„ You're the besttttt๐Ÿ’ช

Cookiesss for youuu๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช

dtanushree October 16th, 2022

@KimByeongIn

Kim, You are the best smile spreader ever :) You Make these messages extra special !! Thank you for that <3

@CristleCares

I am speechless! Thank you, dear. I love you to the moon and back ;) This appreciation made my day!!

You have always been kind to me and I am glad we crossed paths on cups. I wish the world had more Kind and Compassionate hooman beans like You <3 And yess I will be by your side always. You have a special space in my heart. *sends you squishy hugs*

hugs-love.gif

@dtanushree awww tanuuu๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง

*Hugsss backkk tighttt*

Also pulls @KimByeongIn xD Let's have a tight group hugggggg

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

KimByeongIn October 17th, 2022

@cristlecares

Yayyy!!

@dtanushree

๐Ÿ’œHey @Bubblegumwings1234

Cris @cristlecares is sending you beams of love and respect through me! ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

Hope you like what you see~~

_1665934316.bubble.png

Well, that's not all. Cris has prepared a special gift for you as well!

_1665934355.fYadVFm.jpeg

I don't think this is the end of the shower of love ๐Ÿ’œ

_1665934391.xnwdP9N.jpeg

Aw, this made my heart so full.

I hope that this made you smile, Bubble. Wishing lots and lots and lots and lots of happiness for both of you!!

@KimByeongIn Thank you so much for this beauuuutiful appreciation post Kim๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒธ You're really the besttttt๐Ÿ˜„

Chocolates for you๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ

And alsooo huggssss ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

As the official appreciator for @Sunisshinningsoareyou (Just kidding......๐Ÿ˜œ)

I'm here with another appreciation from @yourbuddy30

Enjoy, mi amigo~~ ๐Ÿ˜Š

_1665934797.sun.png

From my side, both of you are soooooooooooo ultra super cracking fantastic amazingly awesome!! I love both of you!!

Sending you loads of hugs ๐Ÿ’œ

care-hugs.gif

yourbuddy30 October 17th, 2022

@KimByeongIn Thank you so much for that Kim!

@KimByeongIn @yourbuddy30

Loll! Kim that made me chuckle haha, thankyou for being the official appreciator ๐Ÿ˜› you do such a great job at it. โค For real, it really means a lot how you make every single post so much more beautiful. ๐Ÿค— Love backkk!

Buddyyy, how so sweet and thoughtful, many many thanks for this lovely gesture. It really warms my heart that you *see* me. โค You've been such a pleasant company ever since you've joined the oldie side, and I'm utterly grateful to have your dear self with us. Your kindness, supportiveness, resourcefulness, cheerfulness, buddy-ness hehe is super duper appreciated also.

Keep being the fantastic you that that *you* are. โค

Sending more hugs filled with lots of love back.

cat-cute.gif

โค๏ธ @Daf8 โค๏ธ

I present to you a really sweet message from @DonaldDraper

_1665935418.Daf.png

I loved how you said in your post that you cannot solve anyone's life but you'll support them as long as they need it and that, to me, is really inspiring. Loads of love to both of you โค๏ธ

Daf8 October 16th, 2022
โค๏ธ @DonaldDraper and @KimByeongIn โค๏ธ
โค๏ธ I'm flabbergasted. Thank you so much! Kim, you are so sweet, lovely, helpful, appreciative, fantastic, beautiful and impressive! Thank you for the excellent graphic, radiant presentation and awesome self โค๏ธ
โค๏ธ Thank you for your words and appreciation, Kim! I love the quote of your biography and how inspiring, inclusive and supportive you are. Loads of love and hugs to you โค๏ธ

โค๏ธ Distinctive Don, I'm honored but not surprised: after all, randomly spreading love and smiles is very typical of you! Your, like, fifty threads taking care of the community (the "Drink water" thread, the "Smile" thread, the "Poke a Pal" thread...) are evidence of it. Regardless of that, I still can't believe you: being *that* incredible is not common! Your overwhelming greatness is really rare โค๏ธ
โค๏ธ I appreciate that you didn't assume my gender! I'm a cisgender female, so I'm a she and you are a shining star โค๏ธ
โค๏ธ I immensely appreciate your compliments, appreciation, wishes and words! However, as a reminder, *you* are extremely kind, sweet, considerate, thoughtful, loving, lovely, appreciative, caring, helpful, altruistic and magnanimous to freaking everyone you encounter! I wish you the infinity of smiles and eternal happiness you deserve โค๏ธ
โค๏ธ I can't thank you enough for your message. Thank you for the thought, the love and your wonderful, laureate, olympian, nurturing and precious self โค๏ธ
โค๏ธ *Sends love, appreciation and hugs* โค๏ธ

@Professorxoxo ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

They are,

๐ŸŒปSupportive - They are kind and helpful
๐ŸŒปRespectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
๐ŸŒปEmpathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
๐ŸŒปCheerful - They are fun to be around
๐ŸŒปOptimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

Screenshot-2022-10-16-20-35-01-40-c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Thank you so much for all the purple sunflowers you've sent me prof๐ŸŒป I've kept them safe with me xD and Once again Thank you so much for all the hardwork you do in here Prof๐ŸŒป You're the bestttt๐Ÿ’ช
Some chocolates for you๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ

Peer appreciation form : 1 click=2 smiles

Have a great day/evening everyone๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŒป

@DonaldDraper ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Don is,
๐ŸŒทSupportive - They are kind and helpful
๐ŸŒทEmpathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
๐ŸŒทHumble - They humbly admit when they are wrong
๐ŸŒทCheerful - They are fun to be around
๐ŸŒทOptimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

(These five adjectives are not enough at all to describe you Don, but I can not choose more than five so here you go xD)

Screenshot-2022-10-16-21-53-59-44-c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Screenshot-2022-10-16-21-53-00-61-c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Andddd
Screenshot-2022-10-16-21-53-27-63-c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

I've added some planets to just give a touch of physics to this appreciation post xD๐ŸŒท
Once again Thank you so much for being 'YOU' Don! You're the bestttt๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŒป Chocolatea for youuu๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ

Peer appreciation form: 1 click=2 smiles๐ŸŒท

Have a beautifulll day/Eve everyoneee๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŒป
October 27th, 2022

@cristlecares Didnt get a tag for this one either. But I am so happy to see this. (More than just 2 smiles ๐Ÿ˜„) ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’œ

Hey hey @Harsvin, you are appreciated by @NewYorker11 for being the mentor every listener can use hehe. Thankyou for being so very kind, supportive, helpful, resourceful and uplifting always, you work so hard for the community, and we truly value your dedication and commitment. โค Keep being you, Harsvin.

_1665986708.image.png

๐ŸŽงPlease click me for a surprise๐ŸŽง

Yorker, I am happy you've received support when needed, and have taken this opportunity to thank the supporter too. I appreciate how kind and cheerful you always are. Keep being your fantastic self. โค
how-to-start-your-day-giving-out-loves.gif

Harsvin October 17th, 2022

Thank you so much for this beautiful appreciation message and voice note @NewYorker11

This honestly made my evening and brought me tears of joy ๐Ÿฅฒ I appreciate everything you do on Cups, you are truly an amazing person, with a heart of gold ๐Ÿ’› , keep shining and being you.

Thank you so much for the lovely presentation โค @sunisshiningandsoareyou

October 17th, 2022

Hey @Harsvin you have been nominated by @NewYorker11!

@NewYorker11 has said Harsvin was very supportive and helpful to me in many ways this year in becoming a listener on 7 Cups, i am forever grateful

Here is a little message from @NewYorker11 himself

https://voca.ro/1jmbVGJ2P6Ua

@Harsvin your qualities are Supportive - They are kind and helpful, Having Ability to Delegate - They facilitate teamwork, Cheerful - They are fun to be around, Great Communicator - They speak with everyoneโ€™s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation, Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

๏ปฟ

Harsvin October 17th, 2022

@Durhamjaide

Thank you so much for posting this โค

October 17th, 2022

Thank you @BlackRainLuna for nominating yourself for this reward as we deserve appreciation as well.

The reason why you thought you needed appreciating is I make sure that I give my them my 100% support and I listen to them attentively.

This is very important.

You also think that you have these qualities which are:

.Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood, Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another, Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong, Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act, Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

๏ปฟ

CosmicMiracle October 17th, 2022

Yey! I'm back with a vengeance as I proudly present this short but very empowering message from an anonymous peer :)

Hey, @Calmhouse911 you have a message! <3

===

QUALITIES:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong

===

_1666009826.Peer Appreciation Team (3).png

"He is willing to move on"

===

Such a powerful message from our anonymous peer.

This song is for you, @Calmhouse911 I know any moving-on process requires so much out of us. I hope this somewhat makes you feel less alone. We are all rooting for you <3

October 17th, 2022

Thank you so much @Anoni for nominating @ListeningToYou for this appreciation award.

This is what @Anoni has said about you @ListeningToYou Heyyy Youโค๏ธ I love how you interact with everyone in the rooms. I wanted to let you know that your presence makes everything better and you're very cheerful. Thank you so much for being YOU. You are very genuine and compassionate towards the community. Hope you receive much more love in return for the love you are spreading in the world โค๏ธ

Your qualities are Having Ability to Delegate - They facilitate teamwork, Cheerful - They are fun to be around, Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

๏ปฟ

October 17th, 2022

It seems this appreciation is for you @ListeningToYou2782

The appreciator has also sent this gif for you

giphy.gif

Harsvin October 18th, 2022

Hey @Swiftygirl13 we have a lovely appreciation message written for you by @elwinthisside124

Swifty is described as :

๐Ÿ’› Supportive - They are kind and helpful,

๐Ÿ’› Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

๐Ÿ’› Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

LLFc8k9.jpg

@Swiftygirl13 I hope you are doing well ๐Ÿ’›, thank you for spreading kindness and compassion to your peer. You are truly an amazing and beautiful person, keep being YOU.

@elwinthisside124 Thank you for writing such a lovely message to swifty ๐Ÿ’›