Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

toughChestnut1418 October 5th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @benittaJ

Benitta, Thank you so much for your message! this really made my day!!!!! I am so glad to have met you through the sharing circle and am excited to see both of us progress through life and talk more in the sc.

TU100OT October 8th, 2022

@toughChestnut1418

Happy Birthday :D

UniversalSmile October 6th, 2022

Hello lovely people, today we have a kindly written appreciation words for @MhaceMhud , sent from someone who wish to be anonymous💖

Here is what they said about you, Mhace :

_1665037713.IMG_20221005_211420_265.jpgClick here for a clearer version of the card💕

They also recognize and appreciates Mhace for having and showing these great qualities in themselves - for being supportive, empathetic, a problem-solver, great communicator and optimistic😊

Mhace, I hope this messages find you well and somehow able to makes you smile.❤ Your kind and supportive presence in the rooms indeed doesn't go unnoticed. Thank you for making other feels supported and heard🤗

And to the anonymous💖 who are spreading smiles to a lot of peoples, I greatly appreciate your presence as well! Really really feel heartwarming reading all the messages you wrote. Keep being amazing! I hope you have a lovely day!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 6th, 2022

@UniversalSmile

Beautifully done, Elly. Thankyou for making this lovely post. Keep it up!❤

UniversalSmile October 9th, 2022

This is a bit late, I'm really sorry🙏 but still thank you so much @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 💕🙈

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 9th, 2022

@UniversalSmile No worries hehe!❤

StargirlTina October 6th, 2022

@UniversalSmile Univ, this is a beautiful post! Woohoo!🧡

UniversalSmile October 9th, 2022

Omg look who we have here, heyy Tina, @StargirlTina ❤ This is a bit late but thank you so much!!💕 I always love ur colourful card pics as well^^

StargirlTina October 9th, 2022

@UniversalSmile Awwww *blushes and smiles* thank you so much!🧡 My day’s been made better by your kind words!🦄 Hope you have a great day ahead too!

UniversalSmile October 22nd, 2022

@StargirlTina for-you-girl.gif

Hello hello all! We have an anonymous but very beautiful message for @Kyoshi

_1665041294.29D07993-B000-48CE-94C1-53B00A514A22.jpeg

We appreciate both of you so much for your lovely presence on 7cups!🌻💃 Thank you Kyoshi for being such a supportive, compassionate and awesome listener🥳💗

fox-youre-awesome.gif

Kyoshi October 6th, 2022

@StargirlTina

Aww thank you so much 🥺💕💕💕

@Kyoshi you’re so welcomeeee🥺🥺🧡

@WarmthGiver you’ve been appreciated by @tacolover24 and here’s what they had to say about you:

_1665042854.77974BCD-16A2-43A7-B349-D94947D53B46.jpeg

Yayyy, we’ve got some extra cheers for both of you!💐💃🎁🥳🦄

Claim some magical cheers by clicking on this—> Cheersss

Hiya @SincereBranch1546, you're so appreciated for being supportive, kind and helpful. 💛

_1665043491.image.png

Anonymous peer, thanks for being so sweet. 💛

Oooh everyone, @BenittaJ is on a roll with such heartwarming appreciations for so many peers, thankyou for being so kind and loving, Beni, you're amazing. ❤

This time the appreciation is for @hounddog2021, who is truly well deserving of it. It's always lovely to see you around, Mike, specially in the sharing circle room, you're a pro at hosting the room and driving a supportive chat in there, keep being your wonderful self. ❤

_1665044221.image.png

Helloooo everyone! Let’s all cheer for @Madhobi630 who has been anonymously appreciated for their wonderful job in the community!🥳💗💐

_1665044503.127F0215-983C-466E-A05A-71875D0EDA4B.jpeg

🟩🟦🟪⬛️⬜️🟩🟦🟪⬛️⬜️🟩🟦🟪⬛️⬜️🟩🟦🟪⬛️⬜️🟩🟦🟪⬛️⬜️🟩🟦🟪⬛️⬜️🟩🟦🟪⬛️⬜️🟩🟦

dtanushree October 6th, 2022

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

@iampapaya

A kind hooman has appreciated you. Thank you @Anonymous for your appreciation message!

Here's what they say:

_1665059276.Orange Floral Hello September Instagram Post.png

Qualities of Pap appreciated by them:

💗Supportive. They are kind and helpful,

💗Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

💗Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

💗Resilient. They bounce back when things fall apart,

💗Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong

anime-anime-gif.gif

Thank you, Pap, for all the kindness and love you spread on cups. You're one of a kind, and I love seeing you in the rooms. Sends you lotss of love and hugss :)

GoldenNest2727 October 6th, 2022

@FriendlyEyesSupporter has a heartfelt appreciation to share for @artsygiraffe

_1665061410.artsygiraffe.jpg

Way to go, @artsygiraffe! That's no small feat.

KimByeongIn October 6th, 2022
To find a group of "best" people is amazing and today, I found another one, all thanks to @Jefferythebunny319 for bringing me to @AnnaJ718 who, in my opinion, is one of the cutest people here. Wish both of you a lot of love and success my dear cherries ❤️

_1665063221.Anna.png
This post is not only a gift for the one appreciated but the one who's appreciating them too.
@Punchline you've been a great support to me and I value you so much.
Here's the sweet message you have for @MandyLotten

_1665063833.Mandy 1.png

I know I could've crammed the message in a single post but I want Mandy to read all the beautiful words that she deserves!!

_1665063922.Mandy 2.png

Wish you lots of love ❤️
If someone asked me five years ago who was the most precious person, I'd have named someone else for sure but now, I'm not going to answer anything else than
ME

Yes, you are the most precious person to you and I'm happy whenever someone takes the time to appreciate themselves.

Here's @happyhope with sweet words for their own self

_1665064485.happy.png

Wish you lots of rays of sunshine and rainbows, happy!!
justFarheen October 6th, 2022

Hey Hey Hey @Rose644

You've been appreciated by @SukoLovesHito133

Check this out!!

_1665067712.sFGgOCT%20-%20Imgur.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 7th, 2022

@justFarheen The little dino is adorable haha, love the customization and little cute stuff in your posts, Farheen, the sure can make anyone smile. Thanks for making such lovely posts.❤

dino-comics.gif

justFarheen October 6th, 2022

@AliJ07 has been appreciated by @goldenLion1121 !!!

Ali is:

🌟Supportive - They are kind and helpful,

🌟Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

🌟Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

🌟Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart,

🌟Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act

Here's a lovely message from goldenLion1121 :)

_1665069148.pBB8hsD - Imgur.png

Keep going! You've got this 🌟!

dtanushree October 7th, 2022

🌼🌸🌼

@FlyiingRiver

You have been appreciated by @Shreya9800 ❤️ Thank you so much Shreya for your kind words. I hope this appreciation post makes River feel special 💗

Here's what Shreya wants to say:

_1665129057.beige floer aesthetic rustic new blank greeting for surprise gift florist couple parent friend card.png

Qualities of River appreciated by Shreya:

🌛Supportive - They are kind and helpful,

🌟Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

🌛Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions,

🌟Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation,

🌛Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

There's something more that Shreya wants to share With YOU 🌟 Here's the picture Shreya wants to share:

_1665129697.Fantastic-thank-you-message-and-memes-for-lovely-friends.jpg

🌼🌸🌼

Thank you, River for your contribution to Cups! Sometimes the simplest things mean the most. Sending you lots of love. Hope you feel it soon 😊

KimByeongIn October 7th, 2022
Ay, my dear fellas, look what I've found!
A cute message for @courageousHeart90 from a secret admirer!!

_1665140131.heart.png

I hope this brings a smile to your face, Heart. Lots of love to both you and your appreciator!
KimByeongIn October 7th, 2022
Heya @selfdisciplinedLion86
Here are the qualities that you mentioned for yourself.
We're proud of you and wish you love and success

_1665141410.Decisive.png

@KimByeongIn Oooh I see you keep switching the creativity hat with "extra creativity hat", "let's do this creativity hat", "that's how it's done people, creativity hat" and so much more. Always looking forward to see what other kinds you have lol. Keep up the great work, Kim!❤

October 7th, 2022

Congratulations @tallWalker4850 You have been nominated from someone on 7 cups for Supportive - They are kind and helpful, Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another, Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong, Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone, Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately. As they helped this member when he was sad in SR.

Well done

teenytinyturtle October 7th, 2022

Definitely agreed with Tall, you are so supportive and radiate positivity, showing strength when you are struggling 💜

gentleFox20 October 7th, 2022

🌊 We have a beautiful appreciation for @CalmCoral from @goldenlion1121 🌊

_1665146582.pat35.png

What beautiful words! Thank you both for spreading appreciation and kindness throughout cups!

🦊

teenytinyturtle October 7th, 2022

@goldenlion1121 aww, thank you for the appreciation! Uhh, someone needs some appreciation a lot more than me! Lion, thank you so much for supporting me, for letting me have a rant and a laugh 😂 sorry you have to put up with me! It's so nice talking to someone who gets it.

@gentlefox20 thank you for sharing and to whoever did the artwork 🌻

gentleFox20 October 7th, 2022

🌟 We have a super sweet welcoming appreciation here for @1dayvsday1 🌟 Look what @Alkina has to say about you!

_1665148024.pat36.png

A big welcome to cups from all of us here on the Peer Appreciation Team!

🦊

@gentleFox20 The red is soooo eye-catching, love love this. Thankyou for being so very creative, and going an extra mile with each post, Fox! Way to go!❤

MelodyoftheOcean October 7th, 2022

Heyaaaa

I got an appreciation for you @Jefferythebunny319 , weeeeeeee! ^^

Also, here is a gold star for you, you deserve it! ⭐

_1665153743.Screenshot (88).png

Thank you @AnnaJ718 , for appreciating your peer, you found amazing words to describe Bunny!

And thank you both, for being such a wonderful part of the community

🤍

@MelodyoftheOcean Aww there's a cutu bunny hehe, love how you personalized this one, Ocean!🤎🐰

MelodyoftheOcean October 8th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you Sunnyyyy

💛

gentleemperor October 7th, 2022

💙 🦋 @determinedTurtle3700 🦋 💙

~ You've been appreciated by @TU100OT

Here is their message for you 🫧

VR4eO14.png

Turtle, thanks for being here and for being determined. Your presence has brought smiles to your fellow peers which says a lot about you as a person. Keep on going strong!

Tui, you're a delight to interact with! Thank you for this awesome appreciation for your peer. And I do think that you're very articulate. I wish you a long and prosperous time on Cups.

💙 💙 💙

@gentleemperor Sooo prettyyy, and calming hehe, has a very comforting vibe to it, great job, Gentle!💙💜