Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

GloriaD August 8th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG

Thank you for your continuous support Golden 💛

GoldenRuleJG August 9th, 2022

@LovingPeacefulHeart appreciates @StephyGirl

Stephy has these amazing qualities. They are:

❤️Supportive. They are kind and helpful.

❤️Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

❤️Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

❤️Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

❤️Having Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible

“Steph is a very sweet, kind, affirming, positive, and endearing listener. I truly appreciate her nonjudgmental and open minded approach to our conversations. She is a perfect fit for this community. You rock Stephy! <3

elaine-seinfeld.gif

GoldenRuleJG August 9th, 2022

Yay – a self-appreciation!!!!

@DelicateButterfly78 is proud of their: desire to improve as they are state “I am ready to learn new things” J

What a wonderful quality as they say improvement means growth and climbing up high mountains of knowledge and innovation. Keep up the amazing work!!

yes.gif

purpleSea7109 August 9th, 2022

Ready to learn new things.

mamtasha22 August 9th, 2022

@Swiftygirl13 has been appreciatedd anonymously <3

The appreciator has said

swiftyyyy you're absolutely awesome and you're sooo strong - i love having a conversation with you, and i know that you're going through a reallllyyyyyyyy tough time right now but i just want to say that im so glad you're here, and pushing through this, because you're an awesome human being and - yeah - i lovee talking to you, and i really care about youuu gdjadhagsdhsjsfa

Enchanted2024 August 10th, 2022

@mamtasha22

Thankyou sooooooo Much "Anonymous Cupser" I love talking to you too and I'm glad to have met you. It's really hard to push through lately but I am doing it slowly and you're the Awesome human being here XD, and I really care about you too!

gentleFox20 August 11th, 2022

🌺 @fantasticLove93 you have been appreciated! This is what @friendlylovecraver1230 had to say about you!

_1660226811.Pat23.png

What a sweet appreciation!

🦊

gentleFox20 August 11th, 2022

🤍 We have a very super kind appreciation for @she27 🤍 Look what @JujuBears had to say about you!

_1660228160.pat24.png

Thanks both of you for being here to spread the appreciation!

🦊

GloriaD August 11th, 2022

🌊 @CalmWaves3939 ! 🌊

You have been appreciated by @WarmLightXO 😊

Light has observed that You are:

Respectful - You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Patient - You take the time to calm down before you act.

Accountable - You own up to commitments and promises that you have made.

Also, Light has a message for You:

_1660231539. WarmLightXO  FOR  CalmWaves3939 - Original (GloriaD).png

That's really amazing Waves! Thank you for each and every way you help the community, including our Project 🌸

Thank you Light for continuously appreciating the many peers you meet 💙

I hope both You and Light experience many wonderful things in life - GloriaD 🌻

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 12th, 2022

Hey hey @Fristo, you've been summoned again with kindness by @Xandia and @TypingQueer, who appreciate you for being supportive, respectful, optimistic, kind, empathetic, understanding, patient, growth-oriented, coachable, great at communication and spreading positivity around.

Xandia says,

"The peer is supportive because he gives you space to come to your own conclusions. The peer is empathetic because he shows a unique understanding of the situation someone is going through. The peer is patient because he gives you enough room to be ready to share on your time frame and schedule. The peer is a great communicator because he knows what to say when to say it to give you the maximum benefit you can achieve from the discussion. The peer is optimistic because he realizes many people on this site need to hear the positives in life and how to access them instead of dwelling on the negatives."🤍

TypingQueer says,

"This peer is supportive because they have helped me when I needed encouragement."🌈

thank-you.gif

Thank you for appreciating, Xan and Queer. Y'all are awesome for recognizing the goodness within our amazing peer, Fristo, who very well deserves all the appreciation coming their way. ❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 12th, 2022

Hey @DelicateButterfly78, great job on sending an encouraging and uplifting message for yourself. Sometimes we need to pause and recognize our efforts, pat our own back for trying and appreciate ourselves for doing good at something. ❤

_1660286514.image.png

First time hosting is special, and I'm super happy to know your session went well. Can't wait for more. Keep it up! ❤

GoldenRuleJG August 12th, 2022

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

@PaisleyPrincess421 you’ve got an anonymous appreciation!!!

You are:

🌸Supportive. They are kind and helpful

🌸 Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

🌸 Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act.

🌸Problem-solver. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

🌸Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

One of our fellow listeners noticed this about you:
“They did amazing job communicating to a member. They walked an extra mile to be supportive anf helpful. Best RS that support room has
️🥺

Massive well done to you Paisley <3

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

_1660338106.Capture.PNG

PaisleyPrincess421 August 13th, 2022

Thank you!! So appreciate the kind words.

@electricTouch2533 you’ve got an anonymous appreciation!!

❤️Supportive. They are kind and helpful.

🧡Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood, Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act.

💛Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

“I wanted to take the time to appreciate all the things you do to support me and those in the listener support room. You are always willing to offer help and ways to improve on ones listener journey! I deeply admire all your time and dedication you put into 7cups! You are phenomenal and really do make 7cups a better place. Also huge congratulations on becoming a moderator, I wish you the best in this new role.”

Well-said appreciator – keep up the great work electric !!!

_1660338688.image.png

electricTouch2533 August 13th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG

Thank you for your sweet and kind words, anonymous appreciator! 💜

I am very thankful. I feel genuinely appreciated. 💜

I do now know who you are, but I am sure you are a lovely person! 💜

*sends you love* 💜💜💜

@LlamaLizz appreciates @TypingQueer

because they are...

🌈Supportive. They are kind and helpful.

🌈Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood, Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

"TypingQueer! You never fail to make me smile. I admire your positivity and bubbly nature, keep being amazing and bringing positivity wherever you go :)"

mika-noah.gif

CosmicMiracle August 13th, 2022

An anonymous appreciation for @DRHerrington :)

Supportive. They are kind and helpful :) Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood :) Resilient. They bounce back when things fall apart :) Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation :)

_1660403092.DRHerrington.png

Everyone is a big part of our community whether you're a listener or a member, and you are one of us, @DRHerrington :) I hope this appreciation post will remind you that you are magical, that you are seen, and that you matter :) And to the anonymous appreciator, thank you for letting the world know that there are still people out there who are pure light despite all the darkness that surrounds them. <3

I dedicate the song Aether by Peter Roe to both of you :)

anjellyna August 14th, 2022

Hi guys!! We have an appreciation today for @Chevy81 from @Ginevra962 ! 💙❤️💜

_1660485247.image.png

Ginevra says: "Supportive in every conversation we had. Resilient during our coach training mock chat. Coachable they told me so but I have no reason not to believe them. Accountable again in our training and in our every interaction. Great communicator from just when they speak with me i can understand."

Thank you Chevy for being a supportive listener in our community!

anjellyna August 14th, 2022

Ah sorry I'm on a trip and the graphic I made didn't upload! Here it is: https://ibb.co/N20SJWZ

Ginevra962 August 14th, 2022

@anjellyna

Thank you 💗

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 14th, 2022

@anjellyna

No worries Anjellyna, thankyou for the lovely graphic and posting the appreciation. ❤ (added the image for you)

@Chevy81 deserves all the appreciation in the world! ❤

@anjellyna

I think I had written more, a lot more

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 14th, 2022

@Ginevra962 Added, thanks for pointing out, Gin!❤

Chevy81 August 16th, 2022

aw @Ginevra962 thank you so much ❤️ i enjoyed our training session, it was so inspiring and relaxing

that is one beautiful artwork @anjellyna i always admire your masterpiece, thank you ❤️

thank you @sunisshiningandsoareyou for being everywhere and fixing things 😯🌞 (i hope that tag works properly 😏🥺)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 16th, 2022

@Chevy81 Happy to!😮 (Hehe it did) *hugsssss Chevyyyy* ❤

TheConversation22 August 14th, 2022

Thank you for the information :)

Thanks

gentleFox20 August 15th, 2022

🌈💛 @GoldenNest2727 you have been appreciated by me! - gentleFox20

_1660556592.pat25.png

Thank you for being such a supportive member of the community, I look forward to seeing you in the chatrooms again soon!

🦊

GoldenNest2727 August 15th, 2022

@gentleFox20

That is so incredibly kind of you, gentleFox20! I really appreciate your thoughtful words.

🥰 A wonderful self appreciation from @AdventurousLand7119 🥰

_1660558602.pat26.png

Thank you for appreciating yourself and reminding us all to remain hopeful. Such a powerful message

🦊

🌟 A very cute anon appreciation here for @Ginevra962 🌟

_1660560007.pat27.png

Message by the anonymous peer:

"Ginevra is Generous, Impressive, Numinous, Extraordinary, Virtuous, Radiant and Astonishing. To mention a few things: <3
1- She is respectful at all times, even when she is going through a lot of pain. <3
2- She loves to learn and to help and support others. She not only listened and helped a lot of people: she also got a lot of supportive roles as soon as she could in order to help even more people in need! She's a flower whose water is helping others. She makes others feel better more than she breathes. However, she is insatiable! She still is working to get even more opportunities to help *even more*, as if what she already does weren't more than enough!! <3
3- Her resilience is brilliantly astounding: no matter what life throws at her (and life really throws a lot at her), she keeps going, becoming stronger each and every time. <3
4- She is going through the worst and still has the altruism in her to jump into action in order to make others feel better, even when she isn't feeling well herself. <3
5- She is self-aware, too! A) Her intelligence is excellent and enormous, so she knows her situation and how to proceed. B) Her emotional intelligence also makes her a bright listener and friend, so she always knows how to better support others. <3
6- She also is funny and understands a lot of the hummor, even though English is not her native language! <3
7- I am genuinely impressed by her knowledge and skills: doing what she does is wonderful and complex, but doing all of that in another language? That's a whole new level of magnificence. <3
8- When she had no roles, she still contributed tremendously to the chat by answering questions efficceintly when the badged people weren't around. When she got her roles, she did a lot of work and supported multiple mentees, always being kind, sweet, helpful and incredible. <3
9- She is extremely humble, too! She is a star, a jewel and immensely remarkable but still refuses to accept her shine!! <3
10- She is honest about almost everything, even if the truth is hard to say: the only thing she isn't honest about is her glorious self, because she *somehow* does not understand how unique, opulent, hardworking, dazzling, stupendous, beautiful, marvelous and outstanding she is. <3

Ginevra, you are seen, valued and appreciated. 7 Cups would not be the same without you. Make sure to translate this to your native language: I want you to read how stellar, amorous, strong and wondrous you are in both English and Italian. Sei bravissima, Ginevra. Grazie per essere te stessa <3"

So clever! We couldn't agree more! Thankyou for this lovely message, anon!

🦊

Ginevra962 August 15th, 2022

@gentleFox20

Thank you so much it's so nice to feel appreciated. Thank you again.

@Ginevra962

And it's so clever too. I love clever people 😉💜🌹

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 15th, 2022

@Ginevra962 Ginnn, the post is now complete with the full text. My heart is warmed to read such amazing things for you. Keep it up. 💜

A big shout out to the lovely person spreading so much joy, while being anonymous. We see you. :P ❤

@gentleFox20

Thank you oh so much anon for your heartwarming message. You are truly amazing.

August 18th, 2022

@HelpfulDiamond, someone has appreciated you anonymously!

"Thank you for being here in cups and spreading so much love and sunshine. Thank you for helping out so many people in your real life by doing what you do, by giving them and their family's happiness. You do what is in your control, do not shy off and that needs to be applauded and celebrated. Sure, there will be tough days, sure you can't help everyone, but such is life. There will be good and bad days and I hope it gets better for you to cope as you grow in your career. Kind people like you give the rest of us hope and inspiration. Be motivate, keep inspiring and thank you so much for being so fabulous and awesome ❤❤❤"

9DntXnS.jpeg

Beautiful appreciation! Happy to hear about the wonderful work you do, Diamond. -fristo

HelpfulDiamond August 18th, 2022

I had a difficult shift earlier and I have no idea who you are my anonymous friend. But I wish you just see this comment and know that you've jigged my mood during one of my most difficult times. Truly, thank you for giving me this when I truly needed ♥️

GoldenRuleJG August 19th, 2022

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

@CalmWaves3939 you've got an anonymous appreciation!!!

You are...

💙Supportive. They are kind and helpful.

💙Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

💙Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

💙Resilient. They bounce back when things fall apart.

Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

"I appreciate them for hosting a huddle. I feel valued because of the time and effort they have put in for me. The huddle has been inspirational and has allowed me to move forwards. There are some problems and the huddle might be dying but I want to make it clear that despite this, I feel it has been a success." YAY - brilliant work waves!!! ❤️

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

CalmWaves3939 August 19th, 2022

Thank you so much for posting this ❤️ @GoldenRuleJG ✨ Anonymous! I really appreciate your kind words, It has been a difficult journey but I am thankful all who are in our huddle I hope the huddle livens up :) It has been a great experience thank you for being part of it 💕

GoldenRuleJG August 19th, 2022

@CalmWaves3939 keep up the amazing work so lovely to have you with us <3