Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

rrretsuko March 10th, 2022

we have an appreciation for @StarlitSky4762 from @00michelle00 ! <3

_1646926520.StarlitSky4762.png

you both are fantastic ! i hope you two have an amazing week ahead :) thank you for all the love you spread throughout 7 cups <3

StarlitSky4762 May 8th, 2022

@rrretsuko omg thank you!! this made my day!

GloriaD March 10th, 2022
๐Ÿ’› @sincereBlackberry3042 ๐Ÿ’›
You have been appreciated by @Optimisticempath !!

_1646943928. optimisticempath  FOR  sincereBlackberry3042 - 810kb (GloriaD).png

Blackberry, I remember seeing you in the group event, you were concerned about your friend/peer, and just as Optimistic mentioned, that was really kind of you ๐Ÿ’› I sincerely hope that you and your peer are both doing ok โœจ

Thank you Optimistic for appreciating your peer, that's really kind of you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Kind regards,
Gloria ๐ŸŒป
The Peer Appreciation Team

Optimisticempath March 12th, 2022

@GloriaD

Thankyou for making this post ๐Ÿ’™ I appreciate your time.

GloriaD March 15th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

You are welcome, Optimisticempath ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’›

GloriaD May 25th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

I saw this post very late, did not get any notifications ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

You are very welcome Optimistic ๐Ÿ’› Hope you are doing well ๐ŸŒป

GloriaD May 25th, 2022

@GloriaD

And now I see that I did reply above ๐Ÿ˜ถ Perhaps its time for my eyes to get some rest ๐Ÿ˜…

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 11th, 2022
Hey hey lovely @adventurousBranch3786 we have an appreciation for you, by the super sweet and kind, @munchietaters โค
_1646992524.image.png
I appreciate you lots, Munchie, for recognizing our peer and extending your gratitude for them. You are awesome. โค
I agree as well, branch has been one of the most supportive people around always.
Thankyou for being your kind self, branch, you're a valued part of our community. โค
adventurousBranch3786 March 11th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou. @munchietaters Omg what a surprise! Thank you so much for these kind words!โค๏ธ

MunchieTaters March 11th, 2022

@adventurousBranch3786

It is in your nature to care, my dear, you just may not realize how much what you do truly means to others.๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ

Reemhelp March 13th, 2022

Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing amazing. I am finally back after a stressful week of exams. They are still not over sadly but oh well.

Todays amazing appreciation is from: @Sunisshiningandsoareyou To: @rrretsuko

_1647160989.image.png

If you would also like to send in an appreciation, click on: Peer Appreciation Form

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 13th, 2022

@Reemhelp

Love the graphic, Reem, thanks for making this post, I appreciate you. โค And I hear you on exams oof, they're stressful surely, I hope you're getting some time for self care too, amidst the busy schedule. Good to see you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Reemhelp March 15th, 2022

Thank you so much and yes I am getting some time for myself (since we have a on week break) and I hope you do too โค๏ธ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 17th, 2022

@Reemhelp

That's lovely to hear, Reem, have a nice break. Thankyou too. โค

rrretsuko March 15th, 2022

@Reemhelp

aw, i am so grateful to be appreciated by the lovely @Sunisshiningandsoareyou ! <3 this is just so amazing and wonderful-- words cannot express how appreciative i am of this beautiful appreciation for me. i am so happy you feel this way and thank you so much for taking the time to write all of this out !

i really do recognize all that you do in the forums as well, sun <3 and i'd love to get to know you better :) you are just awesome and i love seeing all the hard work you put into the community to make it a better place. you really do brighten people's days and mine as well

@Reemhelp, thank you so much for the beautiful visual ! i love the flowers and the colors so much haha <3 it's gorgeous

you two are amazing <3 keep on doing what you do :)

Reemhelp March 15th, 2022

Thank you so much I appreciate that โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

@rrretsuko

Aww so sweet hehe, this one is well deserved, Suko, and we gotta give credit to where it's due, right?!! :P

Can't wait to know you better as well, lovely. Thankyou for being awesome for reverting all the kindness and appreciation. Sending lots of love to you. โค

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 13th, 2022
Hey hey @SoulSings, consider your day made hehe, we have two amazing appreciations for you by two wonderful members in the community. โค

_1647177870.image.png
Thankyou for these kind words, @Kickan75 and @scarletPear1945, yall have been so generous to honor and appreciate our fabulous peer. I appreciate y'all for being so thoughtful and appreciative, y'all are awesome. โค

I agree wholeheartedly, SoulSings is an incredible presence around, especially as a host, it is an absolute joy to attend any of their discussions, they are always ultra supportive, welcoming, inclusive, encouraging and engaging with everyone. Way to go! โค

soulsings March 13th, 2022

@Kickan75 and @scarletPear1945 that is so sweet of you to share these appreciations. It really makes my day!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

crang17 March 14th, 2022

Dear everyone!!!!

We have a new appreciation today! *drum roll*

_1647228608.Paradise.jpeg

Congratulations @considerateParadise6717 ! Thank you for everything that you do here in the platform. It is really nice to see how you make another person happy.

For @Smilybeans , thank you for sharing with us and allowing us to convey your message to Para! I hope you guys would like the tropical-themed poster, just for you, @considerateParadise6717 .

-----

Thank you everyone! <3

crang17 March 14th, 2022

@Fes

Hellooooo dear!!! You are being appreciated by @viewsmonster !! Thank you for being such an amazing member of this community. Being able to inspire people to continue growing is inspiring people to continue living. You are doing an amazing job!!

_1647229076.Fes.jpeg

Thank you @viewsmonster for sharing with us how much appreciate Fes. Your words allow us to see and appreciate Fes' efforts as well. Thank you so much!!! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™

GoldenRuleJG March 14th, 2022

Peer Appreciation for @FighterArpi from @WhimsicalWhimsy

You tick all these Whimsy:

Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Inquisitive. They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.

Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act, Innovative. They are open to new ideas and discussions.

Determined. They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged

@WhimsicalWhimsy, @FighterArpi says

โ€œWhimsy is a very beautiful and precious part of my life. She's a very gooooood friend of mine ..so caring,so loving, filled with an awesome sense of humour ! I Value her, i love her and i respect her a lotttt ! Thank you for being here Madam whimsy ๐Ÿ˜œ ! โค๏ธ Keep shining ๐ŸŒŸโ€

It's clear that you are seen as an explosion of color on our site. Whimsy has brought an explosion of good vibes through her friendly, energetic nature and a huge commitment to her members.

_1647265955.image.png

GoldenRuleJG March 15th, 2022

Peer Appreciation from a Listener to a Member

@ShelbyJohnson says that @Help127 is โ€œAlways willing to help and support othersโ€

You tick all these boxes Help127:

๐Ÿ‘Supportive. They are kind and helpful

๐Ÿ‘Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

๐Ÿ‘Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act.

๐Ÿ‘Problem-solver. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

๐Ÿ‘ Innovative. They are open to new ideas and discussions.

Shelby sees you as someone who has a heart of gold.

_1647338108.image.png

ReadBooks7 March 15th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG thank you for letting me know, and thank you so much, Shelby, how kind of you! Always nice to see you in group! <3

@Help127 good work!

_1647338946.image.png@Silverrailey appreciates @Fristo

Fristo, you are appreciated because you areโ€ฆ

Supportive. They are kind and helpful.

You are appreciated for โ€œToday, when he was hosting a roomโ€

Fristo we can all agree is a breath of fresh air โ€“ with their creativity, compassion and fabulous ideas they have been a pleasure to work with for many as well as their contributions to members too!

You are far from a diamond in the rough - you sparkle!!

_1647339007.image.png _1647339056.image.png

funnyZebra5328 March 16th, 2022

we have a new appreciation for @Fristo ๐Ÿ’›

Fristo has been recognized by @bubblingBreeze14

Fristo, you have been recognized for the having following traits: being supportive, kind, helpful, respectful, teachable, inquisitive, and innovative!!

"What can I say... We never would have thought this initiative to appreciate peers would come this far isn't it Fristo? I must give a big shout out to you for coming up with this idea and involving me in it. It was and still a great part of my journey at 7cups.

Well, to tell about you.. I think you are a great leader and a great frend. Love the fact that you are always eager to answer, when I fly in with lots and lots of questions :D Not just that, I've cherished every conversation we had, except for the ones where you scare me :p (Just joking) You are an amazing person Fristo. Thank you for being in our community and thank you for all the support you've given to me , to our PAT tam, and to the entire community as a whole! I'm sure not just me, but everyone appreciates you. Keep being the wonderful YOU!" ~Breeze

Thank you so much, breeze, for taking the time to appreciated your peers!

And I agree wholeheartedly Fristo, thank you. This was well deserved :)

bubblingBreeze14 March 18th, 2022

@funnyZebra5328

This is so wonderful! Thank you for sharing this...โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

rrretsuko March 17th, 2022

we have an appreciation for @elwinthisside124 from @Jayla24k ! <3

_1647495182.elwinthisside124.png

i hope you both have an amazing week ahead ! <3 thank you for all the love you spread throughout the community :)

elwinthisside124 March 17th, 2022

@rrretsuko

Thanks for posting it suko.

@jayla24k: jayyyy, thank you soo muchhhh it made my day, you da besttt

@rrretsuko

Yet another wonderful rendition of appreciation from Retsy.. So beautiful! Thank you for making a wonderful and a special appreciation! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hello everyone coming across, I'm super happy to post this special appreciation letter, by far one of the most touching and heartfelt ones, I must say. โค
Hey hey @KrystalRose01, you've been so generously appreciated by the lovely @Chevy81, here:
_1647503591.image.pngMy heart lol- *๐Ÿคง๐Ÿฅบโค*, many thanks for penning down this ultra sweet and encouraging letter for your member, Chevy, I relate so much with you about the "Omg out of so so many listeners here, you're confiding in me and I have the honor of supporting you and knowing you closely"- feeling grateful to know and establish a supportive relationship with our peers here is truly wonderful. I appreciate you for being super genuine in your efforts and supporting so many people out here, Chevy. Thanks for being *you*. โค

Krystal, hey hey, *passing over some tissues* incase you need them hehe, also some comfy *hugs*. I remember your sweet and encouraging comment in one of the forum threads (my interview here lol), and it surely made my day to receive such kindness. I'm really glad you're here and seeking support, all while being kind to others and encouraging them as well. Wishing you well in your healing journey. Keep being fantastically inspiring as ever. Much love to you. โค
KrystalRose01 March 17th, 2022

This is seriously so touching ๐Ÿฅบ thank you so so much @Chevy81, you truly are such a beautiful soul! Thank you for always being here for me and saying all of these beautiful things, you mean the world to me! Forever love you big sis *gives you the biggest hug ever* you have the most purest and loving heart ๐Ÿ’›

@sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you so much! *hugs tight and takes a tissue* thank you also for your super kind words! much love to you!! ๐Ÿ’›

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 20th, 2022

@KrystalRose01 aw yay, you are amazing. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’›

Chevy81 March 18th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you for creating this lovely graphic Sun. The images, the fonts, and (of course) the cat ๐Ÿฑ that you chose are purrrfect. Also thank you for always being the super sweet, kind, and supportively encouraging Sun that I admire โค๏ธ *sends you a pail of tissue* (in case you need more xD)

@KrystalRose01 keep going stronger and shine brighter, lil sis ๐Ÿ’› thank you for your generously lovely words *super tight hugs*

@Chevy81

Haha thankyou for the tissues ๐Ÿคงโค super duper happy you found it purrfect๐Ÿฅฐ

I appreciate all your sweet words for me, Chevyy, huuuge thanks. ๐Ÿค—

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun, WOW.. simply amazing. ๐Ÿ˜ You've given an extra special touch to this already amazing appreciation.
So wonderful! Thank you for taking your time to create such a beautiful one
๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

@Chevy81
Your compassion shared via this lovely appreciation is really great! What a lovely way to make someone smile and be appreciated.
Thank you for sharing that kindness with all of us with a little appreciation to another wonderful person!
You're amazing!
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›

@KrystalRose01
Wow, I'm hoping that reading this appreciation you're super happy and smiling ear to ear.
You deserve it!
Keep being that lovely self of yours, and I'm sure you'll find amazing things in life
โค๏ธ

@bubblingBreeze14

Aww thankyou for being so supportive always, Breeze. Big *hugsss* ๐Ÿค—โค

bubblingBreeze14 March 20th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*Big Hugs* back to you shining Sun ๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜€๏ธ
WarmLightXO March 18th, 2022

@SmileIsGreat you've been appreciated!

These kind words are from @Walker7959

_1647629431.20220318_144120_0000.png

Thank you for sharing smiles in such a small, warm way! We appreciate all you do here ๐Ÿ’œ -WarmLightXO