Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

January 29th, 2022

Hi Lee @ekats , someone sent you an anonymous appreciation!

β˜•οΈπŸ˜€πŸ₯–

"Leoooo πŸ˜€ you are so cool, and kind, awesome, amazing, astonishing, extraordinary. I am glad you are my friend as you have made me laugh many times when i was basically nearly in tears, and you are such a funny person to be around, i enjoy spamming you 😈 as i know I’d be laughing no matter how bad a day is. You are so kind, caring and honestly amazing. πŸ˜›πŸ₯– "

Loved to get to know you, Lee! -fristo

January 29th, 2022

Ocean @MelodyoftheOcean , someone anonymously wrote for you:

πŸ’›

"They are AMAZING!"

And I agree with them fully! -fristo

January 29th, 2022

@shiningSky3745 , there is this little appreciation for you by someone anonymous:

πŸ˜€

"Sky I may never find words beautiful enough to describe all that you mean to me but I will spend the rest of my life searching for them. You are so resilient and full of hope I adore how you turn all the insults thrown at you into motivation<3 You are everything I wish to be I adore your confidence, resilience, patience how you never give up. you are so supportive and always there when I need you. you mean soooo muchhhh to meeee"

Amazing to read about you, shiningSky! -fristo

The anonymous appreciator has also left you this

GloriaD January 29th, 2022

Hello again 🌻

There is another appreciation for today !!

@blissedNblessed, you have been appreciated Anonymously πŸ’›

_1643462193. Anonymous FOR  blissedNblessed - 713kb (GloriaD).png

I have visited your profile blissedNblessed, and I agree with the things you've mentioned about life! Really wonderful to know your perspective, how you grow despite struggles, help yourself and believe in others, and to know that you would like to thrive 🌻

Also, thank you to the Anonymous Appreciator for appreciating, you are really kind! Glad to hear that you are inspired, and would like to try your best 😊

πŸ’› Many blessings and best wishes to the both of you πŸ’›

Kind regards,

GloriaD from The Peer Appreciation Team 🌻

January 30th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ,

Here is a new appreciation for you by someone anonymous:

🌻

"Most supportive listener around.
Have helped me a lot of times by just being there.
Understood me like no one else did.
Greatest human being and an amazing friend!
Literally the epitome of positivity and love.
Delight to always have them around.
They brought hope in my life."

<3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 2nd, 2022

Thankyou for posting, @Fristo ❀️

I likely know who this is from, not too sure though lolπŸ₯Ί, but if you see this, poke me in PMs for a hug attackkkk! :P πŸ€—

Big *hugssss* thankyouuuu so so so much for the ultra kind words and this sweet gesture, means the absolute world to me! Sending lots of lovee! ❀️❀️

January 30th, 2022

This appreciation is for @Sairita

By @LovingPeacefulHeart

🌷

"Sairita (probably not active for sometime) was a pretty awesome listener. Her world perspective and open heart makes her very empathetic and understanding. 7 Cups was very lucky to have a listener like this on her team. She helped me not feel alone and validated my thoughts and feelings."

Hope you are doing well, Sairita. -fristo

January 30th, 2022

Hi kind-hearted @Izzzzzzyyyyyy ,

You received an appreciation by @navyHouse3677

πŸ’

"Well izzy is such a great listener, whenever I feel demotivated, she is the best source of mine who made me feel motivated and she is so supportive and kind to everyone I know whether then you take chat rooms or pms. I don't really know how to describe my words towards izzy but just she's amazing listener such wonderful person I know is Izzy πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ!"

Wishes

Izzzzzzyyyyyy January 30th, 2022

Omg @navyhouse3677 this is the sweetest.... I am really thankful to you too navyy<3

navyHouse3677 January 30th, 2022

@Izzzzzzyyyyyy

Well izzy πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

You deserve this!!!!

Masterhealer January 30th, 2022

:)

January 30th, 2022

@VerseArt , this appreciation is for you by @GoldenRuleJG

🀍

"Verse you are such a humble listener on this site. Your approach to being a leader is your good kind-hearted nature. You are not bossy at all. Thank you - you are a delight to work with. You do amazing work for the community ❀️"

"🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍🀍White hearts to represent the pureness in your heart"

Glad to know you, Verse. Thanks for what you do for the community. -fristo

GoldenRuleJG January 30th, 2022

@Fristo Thank you so much for posting this. Lovely work! Verse will be pleased to see this ❀️🀍

VerseArt January 30th, 2022

Hello @Fristo, Thank you so much for posting this and starting this wonderful thread!

Hey! @GoldenRuleJG, you are an amazing person and team member. Always a pleasure to work with you! Thank you so much for the lovely compliments and appreciation. This truly made my day! 😊

@VerseArt You deserve it ❀️😊

January 30th, 2022

@YourDigitalFriend , you are appreciated by @YourEmmmie

😻

"thank you for everything you do krissie, you've helped me feel so much more comfortable in my relationship and self, you're truly the best, don't ever change, i've loved getting closer to you these past few days, thank you for listening but even more so, thank you for being a close friend and confidant <3"

Wish you great joy in your life, DigitalFriend! -fristo

funnyZebra5328 January 30th, 2022

congrats @Mango3, you have been appreciated by @GoldenRuleJG :)

you have been appreciated for being supportive, respectful, empathetic, resilient, and inquisitive! great job :)

"a tiger to represent you fierceness πŸ…" -golden

thanks for taking the time to appreciated your peers golden! and a big congrats on being appreciated mango :)

@funnyZebra5328 Thank you Zebra 😊

@funnyZebra5328 who flagged this post? πŸ˜‚

@GoldenRuleJG idkπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

GoldenRuleJG February 1st, 2022

@funnyZebra5328 I don’t see how it’s inappropriate πŸ˜‚

congratulations @EvelynRose :) you've been appreciated by @GoldenRuleJG πŸ›‘ :)

ο»Ώyou have been appreciated for being supportive, empathetic, a problem-solver, motivated, and emotionally Intelligent :)

"sending lots of positive vibesβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ"

thanks for appreciated your peers Golden! and congrats on getting appreciated Evelyn! Well deserved :)

@funnyZebra5328 Thank you for sharing this post Zebra πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

January 30th, 2022

Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.

@courageousheart96 , there is an appreciation for by @GoldenRuleJG

πŸ’œ

"Courage , I cannot put into words how supportive you have been on my journey as a cate guide - you are always keeping me right and this is an excellent quality fo have. I’m grateful to be working with you. Keep shinning πŸ’œ"

"πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œPurple Hearts to reflect your compassion"

Glad for the good work you do on cups, heart, and I absolutely loved the above quote I found in your profile bio. Wishes. -fristo

courageousheart96 January 30th, 2022

Thank you @goldenrulejg and @fristo. I appreciate your kind words and efforts. Keep being awesome as always. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ€—

Well-deserved @courageousheart96 πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

@Fristo another great post Fristo - well done πŸ‘ Thanks for sharing this and it’s intelligently done πŸ’œ

January 30th, 2022

This appreciation is for @Atsy22 by @Helper888

🌷

"She had so much love for her dad who passed. Also she was very sweet to me"

A lot of good wishes for you, Atsy. -fristo

January 30th, 2022

@considerateParadise6717 , this appreciation is by @classicalmusiclover for you

⭐️

"I have been a listener for one day now. I had to handle a very difficult situation yesterday and they helped me when I was stressed and didn’t know what to do. I am really grateful."

They also sent you few cute cats pics.

Thanks for supporting your peer, paradise! -fristo

January 30th, 2022

and now I an beginning
to see and to believe,
to whom I am becoming-
and all I've yet to be.

There is an appreciation for you @Exulansis00 by @Aikyaa01

πŸ’œ

" * pokes Exu *
Don't be surprised when you see this post, you deserve much more than this!
Psst..hey hey exu, my dearest friend :3 or I should say my close room buddy or spam buddy or my "silly" buddy :P or :o I should say someone who never fails to make me smile c: you always check on me whether I am doing ok, you always make sure that you're there for me when I am not okay, you always make sure that I don't feel alone. You know sometimes me feels that me doesn't appreciate you enough for what you do for me c: cause me ends up not having much words to describe how much all those silly conversations, closed room talks, check ins mean a lot to me. It feels really good to have someone who always makes sure to be there for you. I feel really really really blessed to call you my friend c: You're like one of those people for whom I choose to stay on 7cups. Me remembers when we first met in chatroom, something just clicked with you, and then all the conversations, remember our silly games, emoji spams and " i am not feeling so good but i don't wanna talk about it so let's just be silly" xD . I hold every single time we spent together so close to my heart and I just want to let you know that me appreciates youu sooooooooooo much. There are times when you share something and I could relate with and understand but still feel like I don't support you enough or maybe sometimes me doesn't have much words to say c: but that doesn't mean I don't care or I don't understand, I do and honestly I feel like I wish I could be able to support you more or I wish things are okay with you and I always hope that you're really doing okay (yus real real ok and not just ok 0: ) .
Just know, I am sitting right by your side (please don't nom me :P) and rooting for you always.
Believe me when me says You're superrr awesome!! And please always take good care of yourself.
Ps: I know you smh, please don't feel obliged to reply to this. I appreciate you always. * leaves sammich and hugs * "

_1643526929.appreciation.jpeg

Thanks for being an amazing peer, Exu. Loved the poem in your profile bio. -fristo

BeautifulSun298501 January 30th, 2022

πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ We have an appreciation here for @Fristo! Please accept this wonderful appreciation from your peers - @SpecialPeace24, @Masterhealer, and a mystery person! Thank you for all your hard work and dedication here on 7 cups, Fristo! Please keep being amazing! Thank you to the wonderful peers who have sent the love and appreciation for Fristo!

_1643558020.fristoo1.jpg

When I read your reviews, the above review from your page stood out to me. I started to think about a time when I was a bit flustered. I had not read something correctly while I was trying to get my thoughts out. You gently guided me back to the subject. I appreciated how gently and non-judgmentally you put the conversation back on track. It allowed me the space to sort myself out emotionally. Thank you!

January 30th, 2022

@BeautifulSun298501 This is a beautiful post, thank you for all the appreciation<3

crang17 January 31st, 2022

Hi, @GoldenRuleJG !!! πŸ’š You have been a wonderful ray of sunshine here on 7cups, supporting and mentoring people here and there. Today, @Moonlemon48 appreciates you again with a very touching message which I truly agree with. Thank you for being such a piece of GOLD on 7cups. I hope you'll like this post.

@Moonlemon48 , I hope you appreciate the poster I made as well to relay your beautiful message.

_1643588751.00.jpg

GoldenRuleJG January 31st, 2022

@crang17 Thank you for this well-put together post :) Well doneπŸ‘

Thank you Moon 🌝 It’s always a delight interacting with you 😊

Moonlemon48 January 31st, 2022

@crang17 yay! thank youβ™‘ I genuinely appreciate the post and your efforts! ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

crang17 January 31st, 2022

@Moonlemon48 and @GoldenRuleJG you're very much welcome! <3

crang17 February 1st, 2022

I really love the bond between these two people. Here is an appreciation from @GoldenRuleJG to @Moonlemon48 .

I have never interacted with Moonlemon48 but seeing from the love from GoldenRule and all the sharing about her from the members she had supported, I really think she is an amazing person! Thank you for doing so much here. You are not only a listener but also a chatroom moderator, room supporter, and project agent of various communities. You are helping not only the members but also the listeners. With this, thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts. <3

Here is a visual poster of what GoldenRuleJG shared about you. I hope you would feel the gratitude from her heart in this post.

_1643680046.Moon Lemon- Ebook.jpeg

Thank you so much @GoldenRuleJG for sharing with us your appreciation to @Moonlemon48 .

πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Moonlemon48 February 1st, 2022

Awwwwww *crying session ahead* xD awwwwwwww thank you sooo much! @godenrulejg. And thank you @crang17 for making this post, the graphics and your super lovely words! you guys have made my day! *sends alot of love*

crang17 February 1st, 2022

@Moonlemon48 tons of heart, Moonlemon! <3 πŸ’šπŸŒ»

*carrying tissues for you* XD

GoldenRuleJG February 1st, 2022

@Moonlemon48 you deserve it