Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

KimByeongIn October 3rd, 2022
Heya! @MrMarino
You've received loads of love from a peer who wishes to stay anonymous but loves to see you smile!!

_1664803597.Marino.png

Hope you keep hustling and warming people's hearts ❤️
KimByeongIn October 3rd, 2022
Probably the best assets of our team, we have @CreatingHappiness appreciating another amazing listener @Goalsforlife

Before I lay it out, both of you are so valuable and I respect you a lot ❤️

_1664803857.Goals.png

Hope this post makes you smile, goals. Happiness, I've always loved talking to you. May both of you keep doing your invaluable work. Love and respect!!
cristlecares October 3rd, 2022

@KimByeongIn

@Goalsforlife You're one of the most hardworking listeners I've seen here Goals🌻🌸 It's always feels sooo good to have you around😄🌻 Thank you for all the support and kindness you've showered in the chatrooms😇🌸 Keep working hard and keep shining😄🌻

*Hugs* and cookiessss🍪🍪🍪

cristlecares October 3rd, 2022

Heylo beautiful cupsers🌻🌼 Hope y'all are doing well😇🍪

Cris is back today with another appreciation post🌻🌻

So the person who's being appreciated today isssssss
🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
@Fristo 🌻🌻🌻🌸🌸🌸

And they are appreciated by @DelicateButterfly78
😄🌸🌸🌸

Screenshot-2022-10-03-02-55-04-60-c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Andddd
Screenshot-2022-10-03-20-23-24-99-c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Thank you so much @DelicateButterfly78 🌸🌻 We are so happy to see you appreciating your peers and encouraging them to do their best🌼 Keep supporting and keep spreading warmth😇🌻
Cookies and chocolates for Butterfly and Fristo🍪🍪🍪🍫🍫🍫

Peer appreciation form : 1 click=2 smiles🌻

Have a nice day/evening everyone🌻😇 Cookiesss🍪🍪🍪🍪

HopefulBambi October 3rd, 2022

@WingstoYou has an appreciation message for @PatienceImpatiens !
httpsi-postimg-cc529dbjlzgrow-bleeding-hearts-alt-pin-image-683x1024-jpg_1664818555.webp.png

Extended text: "Pat is supportive, respectful, empathetic, a fantastic communicator and emotionally intelligent. I enjoy seeing them in the sharing circle and it's relieving for me to know they have found a source of safety and security here on 7Cups.

They created a new nickname for me, heheh. Whether I am a pair of wingsie wings, a 'wing it' wing, KFC wicked wings (not sponsored!) or a good ol' chicken wing to you... 8) heh.

I hope you enjoy having opportunities chatting to me as much as I do towards you, hee. Here's to more fun and meaningful moments in this wonderful community and I hope you achieve everything you desire. Peace out!

P.S.: I recently learned Impatiens are also known as touch-me-not, lol. I wonder what the other name for forget-me-nots are? I forget. Anyway, here's a picture of bleeding hearts! It's a very romantic flower, even more than roses, I reckon. :P"

PatienceImpatiens October 3rd, 2022

@HopefulBambi @Wingstoyou -- Wow, this just warmed up my heart. Thank you so much! I just am melted!!!!!!!

JasmineFlower222 October 4th, 2022

@SukoLovesHito has something truly wonderful to say to @Feelfreetotalk151

🤍🖤💙🤍🖤💙🤍🖤💙

_1664843080.Kind - They helped me when I was at my lowest, and when nobody else was there for me 🤍 Respectful - They always took the time to make sure I felt respected, and understood 🖤.png

GloriaD October 4th, 2022

@Fantasticrainbows

You have been appreciated by an Anonymous Peer 😊

They have observed that you are:

💜 Supportive - kind and helpful.

💜 Patient - take the time to calm down before responding.

💜 Great Communicator - speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

💜 Have Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, you believe growth is always possible.

💜 Emotionally Intelligent - read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Message from your Anonymous peer: "My peer is patient because he always gives me enough time to talk".

Thank you Anonymous, for taking the time to appreciate your peer through the PA program 😊

Thank you Fantasticrainbows, for being kind and giving others a space to talk, that's one of the best gifts we can give someone 💛

Hugs to you both - GloriaD 🌻

UniversalSmile October 4th, 2022

Hello, hello @Lou73 ❤️ It is a special day today because you have received an appreciation from @LPyMP who acknowledged and appreciate your wonderful presence on the group support room🌷❤️

Here is what they said about you ,

To : @Lou73

"During Positivitu chat, greeted me like wed been friends for yrs." -

From the lovely, @LPyMP

It does not stopped there yeeet, because they also recognize and appreciates these brilliant qualities that you have in yourself ❤ Lou is supportive, respectful, cheerful, a great communicator and an optimistic person! 🌷

love-heart.gif

As someone who is as dedicated as Lou in hosting and keeping the sharing circle a safe and welcoming enviroment, Lou , you are indeed doing an uh-ma-zing works making all the members feel welcomed and safe! 🫶🏻😊

Thank you, @LPyMP for showing your appreciation for them❤ It is good to see that during the short time of meeting, you are able to see the goodness in them and give appreciation to them.

Lou73 October 4th, 2022

Thank you so much @LPyMP this is so lovely!!! ❤️💛💚💙💜

And thank you so much @UniversalSmile , these words really mean a lot to me 😄

rosycheeks-mochi-peach.gif

UniversalSmile October 5th, 2022

@Lou73 Aww, glad it means a lot🤗❤ hope it somehow makes you smile~

StargirlTina October 4th, 2022

Hello everyone! We have an anonymous appreciation for @Bethlikescupcakes today and it’s lovely to hear that Beth is such a strong individual…Thank you Beth and also our anonymous appreciator for being a part of our community!🥳🦄🌻

💚🍀🎄🌿🌱 🌱🌿🌲☘️💚 💚🍀🎄🌿🌱 🌱🌿🌲☘️💚 🌱🌿🌲☘️💚

_1664890225.0312F765-C6CA-49E1-AFA5-89CC36DEA36A.jpeg

💚🍀🎄🌿🌱 🌱🌿🌲☘️💚 💚🍀🎄🌿🌱 🌱🌿🌲☘️💚 🌱🌿🌲☘️💚

There’s also an image that is dedicated to Beth by our appreciator:

_1664890265.7F652707-004F-4E72-A669-F739E1717232.jpeg

Woohoo! Way to go both of you💃🧡 This is so wholesome!

Alrighty people, we have another anonymous appreciation (ahem, so many anonymous smile spreaders here!💗🤩🥳) This one’s for @BryanxAllie..So here it goes!

_1664891287.7BC725E5-8FE7-41E6-B357-0B73E859ADE8.jpeg

And that’s not all, we’ve also been provided a picture of a baby alligator as a clue😛

_1664891418.038AFEDD-6910-41B5-9820-5773AAA58EC0.jpeg

“Curiouser and curiouser” as Alice in wonderland says! So here’s me, Tina, signing off and hoping that this appreciation brought a smile to your face💃🌻🧡

If any of you magical people of the beautiful island of 7cups want to appreciate a peer too, feel free to do so using this form: Skadoosh!

This one’s a super special appreciation from an awesome person for two of the most awesome people on 7cups and I’m so glad to be able to share this with everyone!🥳💗🌹

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

_1664892827.5557954F-A856-47E2-9543-E23F5E415279.jpeg

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

These were indeed very beautiful messages! Thank you @Jass1301 for appreciating @Fristo and @Eatingpopcorns 🎁💐🦄💃

I hope everyone reading this knows how much I love and appreciate them and hope that you’re all doing well!

kawaii-bunny.gif

~Tina🧡

cristlecares October 4th, 2022

Heylo beautiful cupsers🌻🌼 Hope y'all are doing well😇🍪

Cris is back with another appreciation post🌻🌻

So the person who's being appreciated today isssssss
🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
@gentleFox20 🌻🌻🌻🌸🌸🌸
And they are appreciated by an anonymous peer yayyyy😄🌻

Screenshot-2022-10-04-19-38-01-64-c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Andddd

Screenshot-2022-10-04-19-49-08-17-c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Thank you for allll your hardwork, support and kindness Fox🌻

Note from Cris(me🌻) : Foxxxyyyy🦊 You're soooo amazing😄🥰🌻 You're so hardworking and dedicated💜! Always there to support your fellow listeners and members😇 I've seen you being so kind and warm to others in the chatrooms! You've always made the listener rooms more welcoming by your presence😇 Thank you so much for all the love and care you've shown towards the community, my fellow PAT member😄 Keep Shining and Keep being kind to others and also to yourself🌻🌻
Take some cookiesss and croissants 🍪🍪🍪🥐🥐🥐 🥐

Peer appreciation form : 1 click = 2 smiles🌻

Have a beautiful day/evening everyone😇🌻
gentleFox20 October 7th, 2022

@cristlecares

Oh my goodness! Thank you so so much to whoever sent this appreciation! It really means a lot and I'm so glad you enjoy being in the rooms with meeeee! It's not often I'm on the recieving end of these messages (I'm usually creating them!) and it's actually a super magical feeling 💖

@Cristlecares 😭💝 You are so lovely! Sending you huge squishes!!! *hugs* Thank you so much for my very pretty graphics, gorgeous colours! I super love being on the same team as youuuuuuu. I think you're a super kind, thoughtful and uplifting person and bumping into you in Cupsland is always a joy 🥰

cristlecares October 7th, 2022

@gentleFox20

Hugs backkkk tighterrr😄🌻

Hello hello wonderful people! 💗💐🎁 We have another anonymous appreciation today for @TherandomEMT

_1664894409.C15F61A9-BB05-41EA-A582-6CA2CCC6B23A.jpeg

I’m your host Tina on today’s show of “Peer Appreciation”!😛 I have a teeny tiny request to all of you reading this, please do appreciate yourself or a peer today because gratitude is so important🌻💃

And If you’d like for us to post that appreciation here, feel free to submit it using this form—> Magiccc

take care and have a great day ahead!🧡

@earlyPupil0110 Congratulations : you’ve been appreciated! Here’s what our appreciator had to say about you:

_1664895529.C497332E-A9A8-4831-9C9F-893460A34650.jpeg

Woohoo!💃 If you’d like to appreciate a peer too, feel free to do so using this form—> Click me!

surfs-up2-awesomest.gif

TheRandomEMT October 4th, 2022

@StargirlTina

Thank you, my anonymous friend, whomever you are <3

TheRandomEMT October 4th, 2022

@StargirlTina

Thank you, anonymous friend, whomever you are <3

Ding ding ding! We have another anonymous appreciation with a very beautiful, sweet message for @orangeTangerine5469

_1664896456.3D325B37-F17F-4909-8DD2-4D4E04F1C8FC.jpeg

Thank you for being a part of this beautiful community both of you, and even those of you reading this!🧡🌻🥳

you-are-beautiful-you-are-special.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 4th, 2022

Thankyou for posting these, @StargirlTina, how lovelyyyy, I love the hyperlinked words haha! Skadooosh!😛 *sticky high fivesssss*🧡

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Awww sunny you’re so sweet! Haha, skadoosh it is😛 *ultra super sticky high fives* Thank you for the appreciation and also for being your wonderful self!🌻🧡

@StargirlTina nuu, youuu!🤗🧡

so-cute.gif

October 4th, 2022

Hi Everyone I want a shoutout to all the of the appreciation team from the lovely @HavenonEarth Here's a photo from HavenonEarth enjoy

_1664906153.image.png

Everyone who is in charge or contributes towards the peer appreciation program is supportive -they are kind and helpful; inquisitive - they look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future; cheerful - they are fun to be around; optimistic - they focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone; and purposeful - they act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

Thank you to everyone that makes 7Cups an even more wholesome community by establishing and keeping this initiative here alive! Thanks to everyone who has helped me spread the message with what I want to convey to those I appreciate - @KimByeongIn, @SirenSerenity, @HopefulBambi, @Fristo and many, many others who regularly make content for me and other and for continuing to spread joy for all.

I always say...who cares if somebody you know already knows that you appreciate them? Isn't is still just so much better and lovely, when someone you care about just tells you exactly what they appreciate about you, how and why? I'm quite accustomed to oftentimes expressing just how much somebody else matters to me, so this is basically second nature to me. :)

It's good to get into the habit of sharing your positivity and gratitude with others. This is why I decided to become a room supporter for this sub-community in particular! I've always struggled with being naturally positive throughout my life and maybe even still I do today, but not as much. It's been very much a lifelong endeavour and I have zero intention ofquitting my quest to become the one illuminating the way to people's true Haven on Earth.

Heheh...and yes, I do insist of including my username wherever I can for the sake of puns and otherwise. :P I created this username with the nature of 7Cups largely in mind and I hope we all can continue being purposefully positive together! Bon voyage my lovelies~ <3

Let us continue to thrive and prosper in this safe space and sanctuary that is 7Cups. :)

And now I just want to say thank you for shouting us out it means a lot

@Durhamjaide Thank you for posting this for all of us Jaide….And @HavenonEarth, you’re awesome ! Thank you so much for all of your support and appreciation along with your lovely presence…It’s always wonderful to see you around!🧡🌻

sticker.gif

HopefulBambi October 4th, 2022

@Durhamjaide @HavenonEarth Thank you!

@Durhamjaide lovely post, thankyou! ❤ (added the image to the post)

Retag @Sirenofserenity ❤

You're amazing, @HavenOnEarth, thankyou for being so kind, appreciative, and loving! Congratulations on being a room supporter, with how much positivity you spread around, truly making it a haven on earth for those around (you allowed the puns, no going back now 😛), I know you got this. Keep being your wonderful self. We all are grateful to you!❤

HavenonEarth October 4th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you and you are all very welcome. 😛 Heh, yes, tell all the puns with my username you like, I welcome them all. 😊 I'm proud to be a room supporter for the sub-communities I help govern, namely the newbie hub (I'm mostly in the sharing circle though, heh) and positivity / gratitude pop-up chats.

I hope I get to host or co-host more positivity pop-up chats in the future! Thanks for your encouragement Sun and kind words, I'll keep it in my mind and heart at the same time.

💟

@HavenonEarth Aw you're very welcome, Haven, I am super proud of you too, and woohoo, looking forward to attend one of these soon!❤

dtanushree October 5th, 2022

@Taiyozzy

You have been appreciated by @NebulaSystem12

Thank you so much for this beautiful appreciation message!

Here's what they say:

tai-is-problem-solver-because-they-try-and-handle-things-in-the-calmest-way-possible-when-there-s-conflict-tai-is-cheerful-because-they-re-super-fun-to-be-around-and-talk-to_1664962960. Tai is optimistic because the know how .png

Qualities appreciated by them:

🍀Problem-solver. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together,

🍀Cheerful. They are fun to be around,

🍀Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

Here's something more which Nebula wants to share with you: Click Here

Would you like to spread a smile and appreciate a listener/member? Click Here
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 7th, 2022

@dtanushree Whattaa lovely post, Tanuuu, the colour scheme is amazing and so calming hehe. #NatureVibesOnly lol. ❤ Keep being awesome-sauce!

dtanushree October 7th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awwww thank you love ♥️♥️ Not lovelier than my sunshine ;)

hug.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 7th, 2022

@dtanushree

🤗🥰❤

power-legendary-reverse-card-econowise-reverse-card.gif

dtanushree October 8th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I have no idea what a legendary reverse card does!!! Used the card to boop my sunshine ☺️💕

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 11th, 2022

@dtanushree

squishyou-squishy.gif

HopefulBambi October 5th, 2022

Hey there, @TheGeraldExperience03 ! I hope you're doing well, and that your day or night goes fantastic! It looks like you got an appreciation message from @BenittaJ . Yay!!!

Benitta would like to highlight your qualities of being:

Supportive. They are kind and helpful,

Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong,

and Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act

They also left you a short little message!

"Gerald was the only one to welcome everyone who entered which means alot. Much appreciation for welcoming everyone in sharing circle Gerald ❤️."

TheGeraldExperience03 October 5th, 2022

@BenittaJ , I’m really Happy that I have had a positive impact on others on here. I really appreciate you appreciating me ! I am always happy to see you in sharing circle, I enjoy spending time with you in there. 🤗 ❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 5th, 2022

Hey hey @toughChestnut1418, so happy to share this lovely Birthday message for you by @BenittaJ ❤

_1664985607.image.png

_1664985813.image.png

Happy Birthday to you, Chestnut, I hope you have a lovely day and year ahead. ❤happy-birthday-birthday.gif