Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Gallery!

December 14th, 2021

In the Appreciation Posts as part of the Peer Appreciation Program, we have so many beautiful messages, graphics, handwritten notes, and even heartfelt audio notes! This is the Peer Appreciation Gallery for you, where we pick some of those and display in this thread.

If you are a team member or a participant/visitor of the program and want to cherish an art posted in one of the appreciation posts, please share in this thread- it could be some special words, some special graphic, some handwritten note, a voice note, anything that you felt was worth cherishing again and again!

Tag the creator of the art you choose to display in this thread, so that they know somebody really admired and saw art in them!

As you appreciate others for their good qualities, you also gain those good qualities!

_1675424688.image.png

We are also using this same thread to share the positive feedback we receive for the team through our peer appreciation form!

Loved some posts in the thread? Click here to vote for the best post.

⭐️ Do you want appreciate your fellow friend on 7cups? Do it right away by filling up this Peer Appreciation Form (clickable) now!

⭐️ Do you want to join and work with our amazing team? Join the Peer Appreciation Team now by applying (clickable) now!

Thankyou 💖 ,

Peer Appreciation Team.

(Graphic and link to vote added by Sunisshiningandsoareyou, 02/03/23)

GloriaD April 20th, 2023

@Hope

Yess! These are different graphics posted by @VictoriaLove7 many weeks ago - their appreciation posts 🥰

GloriaD April 15th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg has a unique way of creating appreciation posts, described as "out-of-this-world" by @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🤍 Have a look at these!

annasilverberg-aa_1681565343.jpg

Appreciator : Secret Friend Appreciated peer : @worry

annasilverberg-ab_1681565365.png

Appreciator : @beck1 Appreciated peer : @yourbuddy30

annasilverberg-ac_1681565391.jpg

Appreciator : @K87 Appreciated peer : @Foreverdreaming6

annasilverberg-ad_1681565415.jpg

Appreciator : @ConscientiousDime Appreciated peer : @comfortableNight4463

annasilverberg-ae_1681565441.jpg

Appreciator : @mariainfj Appreciated peer : @DarkerPlaces

You are really talented Anna, thank you for combining your talents and kindness into making people smile 😊 Graphics can take a lot of time to make, so we appreciate you lots for your time and efforts into your graphics 🤍 ~ GloriaD

YourCaringConfidant April 15th, 2023

@GloriaD Yassssss!!!! I so agree! Anna's graphics are pure amazing! I just LOVE her style and that is what makes it sooo special. She is surely gifted!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 15th, 2023

@GloriaD Haha indeedio! 💛

@Annasilverberg

Way to go, Anna! Thankyouu for inspiring us with your creativity and diligence as well to keep giving our best, as a smile spreader. 💛

AnnaSilverberg April 20th, 2023

🌻 @GloriaD 🌻
💛 @YourCaringConfidant 💙
☀️ @Sunisshiningandsoareyou ☀️

💕💕 Thank you all so much for appreciating my work 💕💕

💎I put a lot of work in them to make them special and I'm glad that it's seen 💎

💙😊Thank you for all your wonderful kind and amazing words! They warm my heart😊💙

worry May 3rd, 2023

@GloriaD <3 Thank you for sharing this Gloria. Today I needed to see that someone was thinking of me, because often I feel unseen or unheard. <3

May 3rd, 2023

@worry hugs💛

YourCaringConfidant May 3rd, 2023
@Worry
For you. :) Hope to bring a smile to your face.
20230502-220745-0000_1683079702.png
GloriaD April 20th, 2023

Feedback for PAT (6th April - 18th April) :

@Tobedoctor : Keep it up PAT

@TabbyCat97 : yooouu aree all amazzinggs! <3

Secret friend : Thank you smile spreaders!

Secret bud : 😊

@spedolivia : amaze

@YourCaringConfidant : ♡♡♡ + Smile Spreader is the most fulfilling role I have. I am so glad to be on a team with such beautiful, amazing, talented, kind people. ♡ Xoxo.

@mariainfj : I'm so grateful for this program, it always manages to make me smile :)!

@IndependentGrapes4222 : Good job!! + You did good job.

@Orca03 : my sincere appreciation for the wonderful service you provide, which allows people to show their appreciation and gratitude to one another. Your platform has created a space where people can come together to share their positive experiences and express their heartfelt thanks to those who have made a difference in their lives.

ss-fdbk-01_1681991575.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou : Thankyouu lovely team, you donut miss a beat!🌞 + 🎂🎂🎂 for the lovely PAT!

@Chetan1408 : Pleasure to appreciate Listener and Members.

GloriaD : PAT, I am so proud of you for supporting each other, especially during tough times 🌻

Secret Friend : This is great per se! Keep it up... To someone, a simple appreciation might mean the whole world on a specific day. Thanks...

Secret Friend : Keep it up!

@IamSamIndian : Thankyou 7 cups to have with us.

Thank you to all who have taken the time to leave us feedback!

And good job PAT, you all are amazing smile spreaders, supportive to each other and the entire community 🥰

PAT Smile Spreaders : @amiableBunny4016 @AnnaSilverberg @Avaria @Breeze2345 @bubblingBreeze14 @charmingFlower8111 @Fristo @GloriaD @Harsvin @Keith22534 @Nessa00 @Notfound20 @Optimisticempath @RedDesert7341 @SophTheListener2022 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @TabbyCat97 @VictoriaLove7 @YourCaringConfidant

April 21st, 2023

@GloriaD yay, us😀

GloriaD April 21st, 2023

@Fristo

Yesss 🥰🥰🥰

May 15th, 2023

@ImpudentIncognito says

"Just wanted to say I absolutely LOVE this idea, so thank you!"

@Smrtbibliophile writes:

"Thanks for doing this! It was fun and nice to acknowledge someone who has heloed me. I appreciate the smile spreader team!"

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou says: Love how consistent our team is, at spreading the love around.🥰
Secret Friend: Pleasure to appreciate member and listener.

Secret Friend: I think the Peer Appreciation Program is the best way for someone to show their appreciation to someone they find truly deserve and appreciation.

@Kingburger23 "I like the apparition post it holds up well and it still shows there are still kind people over the internet"

@Chetan1408 "Pleasure to appreciate a listener and member."

@Avaria You guys as well, keep doing what you do! Go team PAT! :D

@helloGrapes3117 "Thank you for doing this."

@YourCaringConfidant "Love the butterfly 🦋 banner up top. :)" "What a beautiful poem, @healingbeams ! Fristo, AMAZING job reading the poem. Sooooo sweet!"

@flowerrr8 says: "Thank you"

@OnlyWinter says: "Thank you!!!!!"

@N09imous writes: "You're doing a great job. Thank you so much for your efforts. Truly appreciate all of you."

@caretoshare1821 also says: "u guys are doing amazing"

@VioletVeritas "Thank you!"

@calmMango9611 "I hope this program stays at 7cups for a long while."

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 15th, 2023

@Fristo

Collecting all the hearts we receive and spreading them 1000 times more! Go team PAT!🥰❤

love-hearts.gif

VictoriaLove7 May 15th, 2023

@Fristo

Thank you for sharing this Fristo! 😃 🎉

yay.gif

June 5th, 2023

More Positive Feedback for the Peer Appreciation Program!

@PurpleSea7109 "Thank you all staff and teams 7 cups tea."

@Lightprune1000 "Thank you! I like the video at the first page!"

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Love the colors flowing in our thread!💛❤💜🧡💙💚

Secret friend ❤ 🎂🎂for the sweetest team ever!

@Elle5319 Thank you for having this program! 💕

Secret Friend! Thank you!

Lightprune1000 Thanks for allowing me to appreciate myself daily.

@calmMango9611 I hope this program stay around for a long time.

Purplesea7109 Thank you all for your help and support.

@confidentRabbit7311 Keep thriving wweeeeeeeee weeeeeeeee!

@encouragedsoul Great community, helpful and inspiring

calmMango9611 This is an amazing program. It truly is.

Little Birdie A little birdie says...the peer appreciation program has now become a community staple and it has made immense impact in improving general happiness and positivity level of 7cups

June 5th, 2023

Wait, here is more feedback flowing in for the peer appreciation program!

@justFarheen Go Team PAT! Ya'll are magical! 💖✨

calmMango9611 What an amazing program.

@Torment Great program

@Walker7957 Thank you too!

@PatienceImpatiens Love you all! Thank you!

@Chetan1408 Pleasure appreciating a member and listener.

I am Walker Snail: Thank you smiler! You so amazing and thoughtful!!!! My favourite ever smiler on smile team

@OnlyWinter Good!

Secretfriend This is a great way to appreciate someone and make their day. I hope someone sends me an appreciation too.😊

Secret friend 💕 Hi PA team you are all doing a fab job 💖 thanks for allowing secret friends to share kindness too!

Secret Friend Thank you guys so much for what your doing! :)

your new secret friend Thank you for putting together this form - wonderful idea!!!

Peer: Funnily i also heard about this from Sun only when they shared link in room so i decided they are the best person to start appreciation with. As i said i struggle with anxiety and feel shy around grups i am happy I don't need to put namw on form but the person still gets the message . Cool idea whoever it is 💗

Peer: Its me again thankyou very much PAT group 💗

@TabbyCat97 looovelly amazing teaam ♡

TabbyCat97 You're alll amaazinggg ♡

@SparkyGizmo Thank you smile spreaders!

@FineFrog15 Thank you smile spreaders

@GoldenNest2727 Thank you!

@YourCaringConfidant Smiles everywhere! Yayyyyy. 😁

Lightprune1000 Thank you i appreciate your works. Thank you for allowing me to appreciation myself.

@OnlyWinter Thank you, Sun! 😀

@calmmoon2104 Thank you for doing so much! 💙

Secret Friend 💕🐻 🐻🐻💕💕

@VictoriaLove7 Thank you for this space! 😊

@Willowofthewisp2850 Thank you for doing this. You have no idea how happy this idea has made me.

@tifaxemmi Love this program. Keep up the great work!!

@LifeisbeautifulbutGodiswonderful I like this.

@TrueSky Thx

Secret Friend Thank you

Secret Friend Thank you, this is my favorite thread!

@clio9876 You are great.

@Wayward7Good7Intentions Keep spreading the love, thank you

Wayward7Good7Intentions Thank you, keep up the kindness

Secret friend Thank you

fristo We are beautiful beings working to make our community a beautiful community. Keep seeing good in one another!

flower-gd5c56250c-1280-1_1685924641.jpg

VictoriaLove7 June 5th, 2023

@Fristo

Thank you for sharing this Fristo!

snoopy-thumbs-up.gif

Chetan1408 June 5th, 2023

@Fristo

Thank you fristo for tagging and encouraging us all. Really appreciated a lot. You are doing very awesome work no doubt. Keep it up, best wishes. *hugs* 😊

Thanks & Regards

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 10th, 2023

Thankyou for posting the sweet feedback, @fristo, always makes my day to come across these uplifting notes from the community! 💛

Big ups to the wonderful PAT for always going above and beyond to spread many hearty smiles around! 💛

lyricalAngel70 June 15th, 2023
I want to write something for you but I'm running out of time. 😭@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 15th, 2023

@lyricalAngel70

Aww its okie, you're allowed your time always! You know what's a time saver though?🥰 hugggg!

*hugssss Angelll* 🤗❤

lyricalAngel70 June 15th, 2023

Please don't go anywhere, will do that soonest ♥️ and no, I don't know what a time saver is 🥺

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 16th, 2023

@lyricalAngel70

A hug is!😮

hugs-sending-virtual-hugs.gif

And Aww hehe, not going anywhere anytime soon xD take your time, lovely Angel! 🤗❤

lyricalAngel70 June 16th, 2023

Hehehe ♥️🤗

Thank you so much ♥️
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

June 13th, 2023

@tifaxemmi says "The PAT is the best team around!!"

@VictoriaLove7 is grateful "Thank you for this space"

@Lightprune1000 has a thanks to say "Thanks!" and they also say "Thanks fristo & team"

@clio9876 thinks that "You sparkle already."

In the opinion of @MetaMetaPhysics "I believe this to be a necessary exercise."

VictoriaLove7 June 13th, 2023

@Fristo

Thank you for sharing this, Fristo! ⭐

snoopy-thanks-yes.gif

GoldenRuleJG August 7th, 2023

⭐🌸💙⭐🌸💙⭐🌸💙⭐🌸💙⭐🌸💙⭐🌸💙⭐🌸💙⭐🌸💙⭐🌸💙⭐🌸💙⭐🌸💙

@Fristo shout out to you and your appreciator for the awesome work!!

Your secret appreciator says you have the following qualities. You are:

💙Agile - They change course as needed.

🌸Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

From secret appreciator to Fristo: Fristo you are a great problem solver!

Well-said appreciator - with a lot of heart how Fristo solves problems is no natural and swift. We love your ideas Fristo and you are a pleasure to work with.

⭐🌸💙⭐🌸💙⭐🌸💙⭐🌸💙⭐🌸💙⭐🌸💙⭐🌸💙⭐🌸💙⭐🌸💙⭐🌸💙⭐🌸💙⭐🌸💙

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 20th, 2023

Woo! This gallery has been a little too quiet lately, time to make some sweet sounds my spotlighting our wonderful Smile Spreader @Teenytinyturtle 's graphics! 💗

image_1692544402.png

A message for @hawaii968 from @phoenixbutterfly97 depicted in the most summery-way possible! 💗

image_1692544924.png

image_1692544963.png

image_1692544975.png

Bright, vibrant and super cheerful graphics for @howegeorgia20 receiving appreciations by @BrightIndigo @TheGeraldExperience and @Violetveritas 💗

image_1692545066.png

A personalized post depicting the sharing circle's warmth and the blooming flowers for @drherrington, appreciated by @hawaii968. 💗

image_1692545195.png

Aww just how aesthetically appealing this one is from @Beck1 to @Mylesishereforyou 💗

Oof I have to say, every appreciation you make is spotlight-worthy, Teeny, thankyouu for personalizing the graphics so much adding that warm flair of thoughtfulness! Appreciate you lots! 💗

August 20th, 2023

@Teenytinyturtle the graphics are as adorable as you are

elephants-2757831-1280_1692545714.png

Georginahowe August 20th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I have already seen but thanks for tagging me

teenytinyturtle August 20th, 2023

eeeek how embarrassing 🙈 *hides* thank you though 💚🐢

@teenytinyturtle

Its okay teeny but another one would be lovely im having a bad day

Optimisticempath August 29th, 2023

wow these are so pretty and aesthetic 😍 @teenytinyturtle you are so creative!! 🐢🤗🧸

How does peer appreciation gallery work

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 20th, 2023

@Howegeorgia20

Yay glad you saw it already!

I feel tagging here helps appreciated peers get reminded of the kindness they've recieved! Another look at the kind and sweet words one received, who wouldn't want a second, third or a millionth look at that?!

Sometimes the appreciated peers and appreciators also miss out receiving tags in the peer appreciation thread (where the appreciation is posted originally) and/ or miss replying there. So this can serve as a reminder for that as well.

In general though, the peer appreciation gallery thread is to appreciate the hardwork, time and efforts our lovely smile spreaders put in making graphics! This is our way of throwing some light on their incredibly kind and talented self!

This thread can be used by any smile spreaders or even community users who aren't a part of the team yet, to share some positive feedback for the peer appreciation program, the team, or any particular smile spreader's work in the team!

Sharing a few of the many beautiful graphics they've made in their journey as a smile-spreader!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 29th, 2023

This one's in my appreciation-radar for sooo long now! Every graphic youmake is a true portrayal of kindness, thoughtfulness, care, creativity and adorableness. (Truck lots of adorableness) 🥰

Hi hi @grimsmark8 your beautiful appreciation graphics are a sight to behold. I absolutely love how unique, personalised and cutuu each one of them are! 💛

Therefore, taking time to throw some extra light on few of the many spectacular posts you've made! 🥰

For @SunshineCat1 💛

image_1693308979.png

For @Daf8 💗

image_1693309067.png

For @fristo 💙

image_1693309210.png

And

image_1693309786.png

For @duvetgroovet 🤍

image_1693309316.png

For @WenLove

image_1693309426.png

For @Hawaii968 💗

image_1693309699.png

For @beck1 🤎

image_1693309945.png

And counting...

Charlieeee, as I revisited the thread to find your posts, I didn't need to struggle too much in the busy thread too to find something you posted. :P

You've got a personal style of expressing yourself and I'm totally vibing with the sweet, gentle and cheerful vibe you carry! 💛

That's me looking at all the sweet things you say and post:

image_1693310422.png

Keep being meowgically you, you're so so so appreciated for being you, and for being spreading so many colorful smiles around. You're a wonderful Smile Spreader, for not just making beautiful graphics, but also spreading smiles around the community, specially in the appreciation thread, always appreciating and cheering for your team mates! I also love how you take initiative in things related to our program/ team, from getting us canva pro to assisting on the dashboard, being curious and open to brainstorming and problem-solving~ you're an all rounder! I see a Star leader (project agent for PAT) in you, to be honest, and you have my full support if you ever wanna take that role up, we'd be so grateful! (No pressure ofcourse 😛) 💛

Optimisticempath August 29th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

yes totally agree💕💕

@grimsmark8 omg you make such pretty graphics ☺ you're an inspiring smile spreader!!🧸

GrimSox September 1st, 2023

@Optimisticempath my fav milky bear 🥺, thank you 🥺

GrimSox September 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

pet-cat.gif

Oh no, look I have now passed out due to your affection and warmth 😊
Big hugs to you 🥺
It's admirable how you comb through the forums to find out these posts, I really appreciate you for doing that, it's very cute and I love you for that Sun 🌞
Shine on forever 😍💛
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 1st, 2023

@grimsmark8

Awww hahaha how adorableeee and hey hey, I do appreciate the appreciation for combing because it was the toughest job ever to select a few to post here 🤯 when all your postings are *spectacular*, no worries, we always have another day to get back at it and we will!🥰

Big hugs back, sweet Charlie!🤗 *shining with youu* 💛