Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Gallery!

December 14th, 2021

In the Appreciation Posts as part of the Peer Appreciation Program, we have so many beautiful messages, graphics, handwritten notes, and even heartfelt audio notes! This is the Peer Appreciation Gallery for you, where we pick some of those and display in this thread.

If you are a team member or a participant/visitor of the program and want to cherish an art posted in one of the appreciation posts, please share in this thread- it could be some special words, some special graphic, some handwritten note, a voice note, anything that you felt was worth cherishing again and again!

Tag the creator of the art you choose to display in this thread, so that they know somebody really admired and saw art in them!

As you appreciate others for their good qualities, you also gain those good qualities!

_1675424688.image.png

We are also using this same thread to share the positive feedback we receive for the team through our peer appreciation form!

Loved some posts in the thread? Click here to vote for the best post.

⭐️ Do you want appreciate your fellow friend on 7cups? Do it right away by filling up this Peer Appreciation Form (clickable) now!

⭐️ Do you want to join and work with our amazing team? Join the Peer Appreciation Team now by applying (clickable) now!

Thankyou 💖 ,

Peer Appreciation Team.

(Graphic and link to vote added by Sunisshiningandsoareyou, 02/03/23)

TabbyCat97 March 27th, 2023

@GloriaD

@amiableBunny4016

awww our super awesome bunnnyy <3 I agree ! succh amazing beautiful graphics <3

super proud of you bunny <3 so happy to be on a team with you

GloriaD March 27th, 2023

Next is @Optimisticempath 😃 They were first a Guest Smile Spreader, and now a part of our main team. I've noticed their beautiful graphics ever since, and I just felt like appreciating them here 🌸💜

optimisticempath-aa_1679924585.png

Appreciator : Secret Friend Appreciated Peer : @beani

optimisticempath-ab_1679924610.png

Appreciator : @broadfemmelovelive Appreciated Peer : @Aishaa97

optimisticempath-ac_1679924637.png

Appreciator : @waterfallsofnature36 Appreciated Peer : @Beck1 and @DonaldK

optimisticempath-ad_1679924664.png

Appreciator : @Workingitthrough2 Appreciated Peer : @amiablePeace77

optimisticempath-ae_1679924687.png

Appreciator : @Bluerivercares Appreciated Peer : @CharmingFlower8111

Thank you Opti for always being supportive, and trying to spread positivity and love as best as you can, you are doing amazing 💜 ~ GloriaD

@GloriaD

@Optimisticempath 😃

awwhh I absolutelyy adore your posts <3 thank you for being such an amazing part of the team :') !! You are so talented, and your graphics are fantabulous!!

Optimisticempath March 28th, 2023

@TabbyCat97 you're so kind thankyou so very much for always encouraging everyone <3 you make pretty awesome graphics yourself and I love how colorful they are always <3 thanks again!

beck1 March 27th, 2023

Thank you so much @waterfallsofnature36 for your kind words! You are so appreciated

you-are.gif

Optimisticempath March 28th, 2023

@GloriaD means a lot to me coming from you Gloria 🥺 thanks so much for appreciating my posts and efforts in spreading smiles 💛 I really enjoy being a smile spreader and it's so wonderful to be part of such a talented group 🥰 everyone is doing amazing!

GloriaD March 28th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Aww, you are always welcome Dear Opti 😃💛💛💛

GloriaD March 27th, 2023

Time to once again appreciate the artwork of @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 💛 Sun's creativity and kindness is evident in every post they make, so let's admire these new ones!

sunisshiningandsoareyou-aa_1679926163.png

Self Appreciation : @SimthingSimba

sunisshiningandsoareyou-ae_1679926195.png

Appreciator : Anonymous Appreciated Peer : @intellectualLunch8745

sunisshiningandsoareyou-af_1679926223.png

Appreciator : @EmotionalPomegranate5106 Appreciated Peer : @YellowCanary15

sunisshiningandsoareyou-ah_1679926253.png

Appreciator : @CompoundingHappiness Appreciated Peer : @Harsvin

sunisshiningandsoareyou-aj_1679926279.png

Appreciator : @0M Appreciated Peer : @FrenchMarbles

sunisshiningandsoareyou-ak_1679926304.png

Appreciator : @AnnaSilverberg Appreciated Peer : @Marje

Sun, you do so much for the PA project and 7 Cups community, thank you always 💛 ~ GloriaD

@GloriaD

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

yaaaayy sunnn! I totaally agree :) Your graphics are just fantabulous and you are super creative. Thank you for all your beautiful and wonderful posts <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 27th, 2023

@TabbyCat97 @GloriaD

Aww this made my week! Thankyouuu Gloria and Tabby, for your kind words of appreciation, it really means a lot to me! 🥰

So very proud of our amazing team, I think everyone is doing pretty fantabulous and has so much creativity for the world to see. Keep it up, team! ❤

clapping-goodwork.gif

AnnaSilverberg March 27th, 2023

☀️ @Sunisshiningandsoareyou ☀️

💚You make such amazing and colorful appreciations, I absolutely love them 💚

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 27th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg Aww thanks a lot, Anna, means so much coming from a wonderful smile spreader as yourself! ❤️

March 30th, 2023

Positive Feedback Time!

@YourCaringConfidant says: "The peer appreciation program is a program I stand behind 100%! I love everything about it and it truly makes soooo many people happy! I love being apart of the team!"

@Winter1100 says: "Thnks"

@lyricalAngel70 says "Thank you so much for all the efforts made in making all the awesome and beautiful graphics 💜💜💜"

@Optimisticempath says "You all are amazing 💕"

@YourCaringConfidant further says "The peer appreciation program is absolutely amazing! Love everything about it."

@LikeAnArcane says "It is indeed a great step to spread kindness and how much important a simple appreciation can be to someone. I really appreciate the efforts of yours."

flowers-1_1680159302.png

@TabbyCat97 says: "You're all amazing, wonderful people. You deserve so so much happiness and appreciation for all you do. All of your posts are truly wonderful ♡"

@confidentRabbit7311 says: "Keep it up!"

@YourCaringConfidant has more love to send: "<3 <3 <3"

@Aishaa97 "I love the team and everyone in it, thank you for being so self less and loving<3"

@Widehouse "Thankss"

@InvaderStitch "I love the prompt from @Fristo; I need Prompts like these because I struggle with object permanence. Thank you for accommodating this need for reminding me to do these things that I have wanted to do but inevitably need to remember." -With pleasure, Invader!

@YourCaringConfidant "Love the Peer Appreciation Program!"

@Consideratetree "Thankyou"

@Melody "Good"

@Lolowise475 "Occasional Appreciator Catetorgy- Like myself" -We love you, Lolo!

@Aishaa97 again "Thank you all<3:)"

@Chetan1408 "Pleasure to appreciate Listener and Members."

@ivorySea989 "I love appreciating, its like giving back in a tiny way to those who selflessly take out time for us."

pngtree-give-back-to-the-college-entrance-examination-cambodia-travel-poster-background-image-139285_1680159777.png

@purpleSea7109 "Thank you for the warmth and joy that you all bring to us."

Secret friend says "Sometimes we feel shy to talk to people or may not want them to feel obliged to be kind to us too so this anonynous appreciation is really cool and i thank the team behind it 😘"

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou "Thanks for your incredible work, smiley people! 🥰"

@TabbyCat97 once again "You're all so so so amazing - please take good care of yourselves <3"

@broadfemmelovelive "Love the reminders!" -happy to hear, broad!

@YourCaringConfidant, with their infinite love, says: "Whose idea was it for the foxes? Omg, soooo cute! Love the look of the form!"

@javareign "thank you"

@SweetDreamer69 has this sweetest message for us:

Thankyou for starting such an amazing idea of appreciating the peers and making everyone's day including the one who is appreciating. Keep up the amazing work guys! <3

Lots of love to all💛

Appreciate anyone at 7cups any time, we love to hear from you! https://tinyurl.com/PeerAppreciation

GloriaD March 30th, 2023

@Fristo

Yesss, thank you for the Feedback Fristo!

lyricalAngel70 March 30th, 2023
Thank you for having me on the team and for letting me engage in this wonderful act of kindness @Fristo
GloriaD April 2nd, 2023

I would like to remember these beautiful and creative graphics made by @YourCaringConfidant (Desiree) 😃

yourcaringconfidant-aa_1680430973.png

Appreciator : @amiableBunny4016 Appreciated peer : @SparkyGizmo

yourcaringconfidant-ac_1680430997.png

Appreciator : Desiree @Appreciated peer : @KindSpirit

yourcaringconfidant-ad_1680431032.png

Appreciator : @TabbyCat97 Appreciated peer : amiableBunny

yourcaringconfidant-ag_1680431475.png

Appreciator : @floatingdandelion Appreciated peer : @galaxybeyond

yourcaringconfidant-ah_1680431137.png

Appreciator : @Sunisshiningandsoareyou Appreciated peer : @Shadowlife

yourcaringconfidant-aj_1680431182.png

Appreciator : @JoyHappyNess Appreciated peer : @neo27

I'm so happy to see that you love your work as a Smile Spreader, Desiree! I'm sure you know how much everyone appreciates you, your kindness, your graphics .... so many things about you 🌻 ~ GloriaD

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 2nd, 2023

@GloriaD Oh goodness I can imagine how difficult this must be to pick a few out of all the graphics @YourCaringConfidant makes lol, the real task lies here xD thankyouuu for spotlighting, Gloria! I sooo agree, Desiree gives it her all in every post she makes and its clearly reflected always. Thankyouuu for continually inspiring us and encouraging us to keep doing our best as a Smile Spreader also, Desiree!🤗❤

GloriaD April 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hehe, yes, very tough to spotlight a few works by Desiree, even for you Sun, and many others who post frequently 🌻

Its amazing to see how everyone's graphics differ from each other 😮 Unique styles 💛

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 5th, 2023

@GloriaD Sooo truee, love the diversity in creativity lol! 😮💛

YourCaringConfidant April 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Well at least I seen Gloria's tag which caused me to see yours and Bunny's. These tags and forums are really a hit and miss. 🤣 Thank you, 🌞, for your sweetest. However, the same goes for you! I mean watching your kindness while lurking when ai came back was the inspiration for me. You are amazing 👏 but I do appreciate you thinking the same for me. ♡♡♡

@YourCaringConfidant Aw haha you know what we do in these times! #blametheforums LOL! It's really annoying though, missing the tags mainly, completely gotchu and so glad atleast one of the tags reached you! XD

Thankyouuuu, love how we always end up in a compliment puddle hehe! 🥰

amiableBunny4016 April 2nd, 2023

@GloriaD

Desiree is truly fantastic! Her graphics are so so beautiful and amazing and they truly show how much effort and love she puts into her work! Desiree is a wonderful part of PAT and we are so grateful for her!

Love ya Desiree!

Thank you Gloria for making this post!

Bunny

GloriaD April 2nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

See, quick replies for @YourCaringConfidant 😃😃😃 You've got many admirers!

@amiableBunny4016 Awwwww my sweet 🐰. You are just soooo sweet. Thank you for always being so uplifting! I appreciate your kindness and friendship a great deal. 🤗 You, too, are amazing part of the team. Trust me, your posts and graphics just beautiful as well.♡

@GloriaD Hmmmm, sooo this is what we're doing the one night I finally decide to sleep. 🤣 Well this was pleasant to wake up to. Awwww, thank you! So sweet of you, Gloria. ♡

GloriaD April 6th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Ahaha, yes 😃 Secretly going through your work hehe!

GloriaD April 2nd, 2023

I also love these artworks, created by the sweet @NotFound20 🌼

notfound20-ab_1680433237.png

Appreciator : @Tae22534 Appreciated peer : @FriendlyAnju777

notfound20-ad-screenshot_1680433700.png

Appreciator : @Just4youthe1 Appreciated peer : @tidyscarf1916

notfound20-ae_1680433319.jpg

Appreciator : @Leanna3333 Appreciated peer : @YourCaringConfidant

Thank you for your contributions as a Smile Spreader NotFound20, I'm glad I got to know more about you and your experiences recently 😃 Keep up the amazing work! ~ GloriaD

@Notfound20

Lily makes such pretty posts, not just the graphic, but overall structuring of the post is beyond amazing! I love how you play with gifs and fonts, and colors, to achieve a visually appealing, creativity filled post! Great job, Lily! So proud of you! ❤

NotFound20 April 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you Sun❤️.

This platform really gave me an opportunity to enhance my creative side, and I am learning more.

I know I trouble you a lot with various issues, but you have always helped me.

So thank you from the bottom of my heart.

thank-you-sticker-thanks-sticker.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 5th, 2023

@NotFound20

Aww hehe not a trouble at all, you're welcome always! I'm so glad you get to explore your creative side more and we get to see your brilliance in action! Keep it up, Lily!🤗❤

NotFound20 April 3rd, 2023

@GloriaD

Thank you Gloria ❤️.

I'm hoping to learn more from each of the PAT members.

I am not that good with words, but I am really grateful for recognizing my work.

thank-you-sticker-thanks-sticker.gif

GloriaD April 6th, 2023

@NotFound20

You are welcome Lily 🌼

April 6th, 2023

Positive Feedback Time!

Here is some more positive feedback for our Peer Appreciation Program:

Secret Friend: "Perfect, we all deserve this type of tiny happiness."

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou writes:

*breathes in kindness* *gives out appreciation* 🥰"

"The motivational ice cream told the sad audience, "Nothing is im-popsicle if you just believe." Thankyou for being as sweet as ice cream! ❤"

@broadfemmelovelive "Love this program!"

Secret friend "i love this new form look💚💚💚"

@lyricalAngel70 "Thank you for initiating this. Peer appreciation program is a blessing in disguise! ♥️"

secret friend "You're all awesome! Thank you for all the hard work you do!"

@purpleSea7109 "That you all in 7 cups of tea doing good jobs and new and old"

Secret Friend "It is a great idea."

@bluerivercares "great great, keep it up you guys :)"

Secret Friend "I appreciate this program thank you"

@Clio9876 "Its inspiring."

Secret Friend "It's such a lovely program to be thankful"

@Maziey "Very Nice!"

@Secret Friend "thank you!!!"

It's very inspiring indeed, as Clio said!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 6th, 2023
Pawsitive feedback is always super rewarding to hear. Thankyou to the lovely people taking the time to send appreciations as well as appreciating the effort of our wonderful smile spreaders! 🥳❤
April 12th, 2023

Positive Feedback Time it is!

This is what we are saying about Peer Appreciation Program:

@broadfemmelovelive "Love it!"

Secret friend "Thanks"

@WorkingitThrough2 "Great Job"

@Chetan1408 "Pleasure to appreciate Listener and Members."

@OliviaGzE "no you did great"

@Tobedoctor "Good project! Keep it up."

@javaReign "ty"

Hulk "This is great"

Tobedoctor "Keep it up awesome PAT"

@lyricalAngel70 "Thank you for this wonderful program ♥️"

@Daf8 "Thank you for everything you do <3"

@YourCaringConfidant "Love the peer appreciation program!"

Secret Friend "Its good"

secret friend "thank you for your service ☺️💗"

Tobedoctor "Awesome PAT!"

@purpleSea7109 "Thank you for your time and chance to feedback."

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou "Dear Smile Spreaders, your work makes a difference. Thankyouuu for giving it your best every single time. ❤"

@WorkingitThrough2 Great job, thanks

@bluerivercares great work guys keep it up. love the project and how active it is still after a long time. Love your new initiatives as well.

YourCaringConfidant Cute 🐞 banner at top. Lol. 😄 Makes me smile. Lol.

Love how the form is always getting a makeover. :)

It makes me happy. Smile spreader is the absolute best role, imo.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou "Thankyou, wonderful smile spreaders, you make a difference in this world! Big love!❤"

Become an Appreciation Avenger

GloriaD April 15th, 2023

I'm loving all these cute, beautiful graphics by @VictoriaLove7 😊🌈

victorialove7-ab_1681557352.jpg

Appreciator : @Sunisshiningandsoareyou Appreciated peer : GloriaD

victorialove7-ac_1681557387.jpg

Appreciator : VictoriaLove7 Appreciated peer : @munkeh

victorialove7-ad_1681557409.png

Appreciator : @Fristo Appreciated peer : @Milagracegreen

victorialove7-ag_1681557457.png

Appreciator : @Keith22534 Appreciated peer : @Hope

victorialove7-ah_1681557502.png

Appreciator : @amiablebunny4016 Appreciated peer : @MelodyoftheOcean

victorialove7-ai_1681557895.png

Appreciator : @Tobedoctor Appreciated peer : Fristo

Love your kindness to all, your continuous feedback and lovely posts Victoria. You are an amazing smile spreader and friend 🥰 ~ GloriaD

Keith22534 April 15th, 2023

@GloriaD

So true, Gloria!

@VictoriaLove7

You do such a great work in PAT. You are so dedicated and consistent. You rock Victoria! Keep going! You spread so so many smiles! Thankyou!

*hugs if ok*

YourCaringConfidant April 15th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 It brings me pure joy seeing you spotlighted again! You are truly a phenomenal smile spreader and it shows in all your postings and graphics! Thank you @GloriaD for bringing attention to these awesome graphics! Love it! Great job, Victoria, and thanks for all you do!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 15th, 2023

@GloriaD Yayy spotlight seasonnn!🥳

Aww just looking at how unique and personalised each one of them is super amazing! ❤ You're terrifically talented, Viccc! 🤗

Hope April 15th, 2023

@GloriaD Thank you for making the post

@Keith22534 thank you for your kind words! I appreciate it