Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Cheers for Cheerful Appreciators!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 25th, 2023

Hey hey lovely peers coming across, I hope everyone is doing well. šŸ’›

Are you someone who likes to see good in others AND tell them?

Then keep reading, weā€™ve got something brilliant for you!

You continued reading, that is the first sign of your awesomeness, and we already are a fan! (See how easy it is to see the good and appreciate?šŸ˜›)

Alrighty, off to the brilliant part~

*excited noises*

Sooo we @PeerAppreciationProgram do not have a kitchen, but something is always cooking in here. We'd like to serve you all things warm, fresh, whole(some) and (extraaa) sweeeeet. Our not-so secret ingredient is *LOVE*, we add it more than what the recipe suggests, and it works amazingly as ever! šŸ˜›

This time, we've got some cheers and certificates in our serving dish!

"Sun don't talk gibberish and serve (read: explain) already!"

Okay!šŸ˜®

Each week, we encourage you to send an appreciation for any member or listener using our appreciation form here: https://tinyurl.com/PeerAppreciation [dunno about friends or enemies but *always* keep useful links closest aka bookmarked].

If you fill the form 1 or more than 1 times in a month, you qualify for the ā€˜Cheerful Appreciators of the Monthā€™ Board! (Which will be updated and posted in this thread, every month)

The fun part?šŸ„°

We are Cheering for you. (Literally and Metaphorically)

šŸ„*drum rolls*šŸ„

Youā€™ll be awarded 20 cheers for each form-filling! (For instance, 3 appreciations will get you 60 cheers, in a month. Add 20 for every additional appreciation, in that particular month)

Now now here is the bonus part: You can make a self-appreciation using the form [yes you can appreciate yourself too *and* yes, you deserve it too, you humble being, using our form -isnā€™t it amazing!]

cheersforappreciators-photoroom-1-photoroom-1_1677667892.jpg

[Spectacular graphic created by our amazing Smile Spreader @yourcaringconfidant. Want to become one? Click here šŸ„³]

And *yet* Thatā€™s not it! There's more for you! šŸ„³

Read along~

Once your form-filling count of all time enters double digits (10 or more), youā€™ll get a certificate-graphic made for you in the applause of your generous and kind spirit! šŸ’›

Truth be told, we thrive on our appreciators, the people who take time to notice the good around and acknowledge it with gratitude and love. You taking the time to value someone's presence, efforts, time, existence ~ is what the peer appreciation program here for. Peers appreciating Peers!

So a big Yes, we've got our appreciators covered with all things love, gratitude and warmth from all sides~ you're showering the love to your peers, please allow us to appreciate *you* and honor *you* for your thoughtfulness, kindness, and generosity as well. šŸ’›

Sounds fun already? Yes or Yes!

When and where to begin, you ask?šŸ’›

Right Now (we are too excited xD) and Right-Freaking-Here (click me) šŸ’›

Whatcha waiting for, lovely being?! šŸ„°

Get! Set! Appreciate! And Be Appreciated! šŸ’›

Yougotmyback September 7th, 2023

Thank you for the tag and the cheers! āœØšŸ’›

I would love to continue appreciating in September too.

Honestly, it feels like a privilege to be able to appreciate people this way! When we type the message, we ourselves feel a sense of strength. Stories of other people inspire us too, you see. Also, it's a very calming experience. When we choose the colors and gifts, it feels as if we're choosing them for a card we're giving to a loved one along with the gifts. šŸŒøāœØ

Overall, I love doing it and I hope everyone else does too.

Cheers to the team! šŸ’›āœØ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 7th, 2023

@Yougotmyback

Oh goodness, Am, so well said, thank youuu for making such an incredible use of the peer appreciation form for brightening so many people's days, you're so observant, thoughtful and appreciative with the sweetest words to make someone feel uber seen and cherished always, it truly makes my day to see your kindness-sprinkles site-wide, I hope you know what a magnanimous difference you make in the world and how truly grateful we are for you! Keep shining, bright, awesome friend-ooo!šŸ¤—ā¤

Yougotmyback September 8th, 2023

Thank you Sun! You brighten up my day too! šŸ„¹šŸ’›

Always spreading the sunshine.šŸŽˆšŸŒ»

You make a difference in my world too along with so many others. Lots of lovee to youuuu! šŸ¾ā¤ļø

trueconfidant123 September 7th, 2023

@Fristo

thank-you-celebrate.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 7th, 2023

Yayy thanks for the August cheeerssss!šŸ„°

@fristo, that's a great question, I feel most of our appreciators are recurring/ regular/ consistent appeciators who do seem to have our form bookmarked so whenever they spot kindness they tell the kindness-bearer consequently making their kind-self shine so bright! šŸ„°

I would also like to mention that people who are open to kindness and gratitude are often able to easily to spot others being kind, it's like that common saying- "when you're thinking of a yellow car, you will spot a yellow car" (words might be mixed lol but you get the gist right?šŸ˜›) so I'm immensely grateful to everyone who so consistently is on the similar mission as us, of acknowledging and appreciating the kind acts around us!

It is no rocket science and one doesn't have to make a lot of effort in doing so. One should just be willing for it, I believe!

For on a platform as lovely and huge as this one, where there's a majority of kind, thoughtful, supportive and encouraging people around, all one needs to do is *notice*, acknowledge, appreciate and let the appreciated peer know, because it truly does make passive difference.

When you tell a kind person that you see their kindness, it reinforces their kind behaviour and encourages them to keep at it, plus it allows you to acknowledge kindness and do your bit in spreading some for your sweet peer too. It's an absolute win-win in my eyes. A chain of kindness, so important for everyone to be a part of this chain, if the kindness baton comes your way, feel the warmth and pass it along, someone else might need it too!ā¤

From supportive and encouraging peers who take time to reply in forums, to considerate and empathetic listeners who offer a safe space to let you talk, from a leader who is tirelessly working on making the community a better place to your peers in chatrooms who welcome you, include you in conversations and allow you a space to be yourself~ there's so so so many opportunities to practice kindness and gratitude here.

This is getting essay-length now lol, so I'll just conclude here with the biggest thankssssss to everyone who is spreading smiles around. You make a difference, whether you want to believe it currently or not! ā¤

winnie-the-pooh-hug.gif

Yougotmyback September 8th, 2023

So trueee! šŸ’›šŸŒ»šŸ¾

We're grateful for you too!!

purpleSea7109 September 8th, 2023

Thank you all and I would like to get to know you all. I am just a click away.

We all great.

heathermarie95 October 5th, 2023
ļ»æGood day, September appreciators of 7Cups!

September has been full of appreciation!
Thank you for taking time out of your day
to make sure our peers feel loved and appreciated.

Let's start by congratulating our September "Love Monster."
@AnnaSilverberg, who has sent in a total of 21 appreciations this month!
They have also been awarded the 'Love Monster" badge for this accomplishment.

Next, we have a massive amount of appreciators!

screenshot-2023-10-04-at-9-32-36-pm_1696470500.png
screenshot-2023-10-04-at-9-30-15-pm_1696470511.png

Now it is time to celebrate the kindness and love
that we share with everyone within 7Cups.
Thank you for everything you all do.
We see you, and it will not go unnoticed.

screenshot-2023-10-04-at-9-59-45-pm_1696471264.png
screenshot-2023-10-04-at-9-59-55-pm_1696471276.png

Are you interested in sending
an appreciation to someone on 7Cups?

Don't Forget: If you send in the most appreciations each month
you will also be awarded the "Love Monster" award!

Taggingļ»æ Septembers Appreciators:

@Annasilverberg @Waterfallsofnature36 @Benittaj @Cheebsra @Lovemymoonflowers @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Orca03 @Trueconfidant123 @Violetveritas @Innatejoy9602 @Victorialove7 @Hawaii968 @Goldenrulejg @Bluerivercares @Tinywhisper11 @Yougotmyback @Lunaire00 @Chetan1408 @Amiablebunny4016 @Beck1 @Magnificentnutella @Asilentobserver @Kindwolf2023 @Plumfan7226 @Teenmorgan16 @Fristo @Caringpanda45 @Vroomvrooom @Calmsoulmeet @Wingstoyou @Kala @Birdking449 @Whyme3112 @Lou73 @Grimsmark8 @Unstableteen16 @Gabrielamtineo @Theautumnwitch @Memegangstah @Navyacai8433 @Thetoastgod @Ralien @Spacedoutsun @Easylistener @Consideratecup2245 @Ryboisse40 @Theelf @Zendagimigzaraaa @Howegeorgia @Devshialways @Honesthope @Somebodyspicy13 @Kenzolena @Glasseyedgrace @Cottonn @Capana4U @Helper127 @Communitymodaaron @Bestoak2002 @Helpyhelper10564 @Scarletpear4440

Helper127 October 5th, 2023

@heathermarie95 thank you so much šŸ’š

ZendagiMigzaraaa October 5th, 2023

@heathermarie95

šŸ˜ŠšŸ’› thankyou

trueconfidant123 October 5th, 2023

@heathermarie95

Thank you for the cheers and tag!

KindWolf2023 October 5th, 2023

@heathermarie95 thank-you-thanks.gif

AnnaSilverberg October 5th, 2023
šŸŒŗ@heathermarie95šŸŒŗ

šŸ’™Thank you!šŸ’™
šŸ˜ŠIt's a badge I will wear with pridešŸ˜Š
šŸ’™I'm proud of you appreciation makersšŸ’™
āœØļøšŸ’™āœØļø
āœØļø
memegangstah October 5th, 2023

@heathermarie95 Thank you so much šŸ„ŗšŸ˜ŠšŸ’›šŸ’›šŸ’›šŸ’›

purpleSea7109 October 5th, 2023

Your most welcome and we all apprated here. We all stars. I am just click away and get to know you all. Have little cupof tea and cake.x

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP October 5th, 2023

Woohooo @heathermarie95 you did such an awesome job with this post, thank youu for making it extra colorful, cheerful and creative!šŸ„°

Omgeee @AnnaSilverberg this is so not a surprise lol, you sent in a tsunami of appreciations xD it was superrr fun to make the posts and share the love, within our beautiful team. Thank youu for being absolutely fantabulous, Anna. You're a love-monsterrrr weeeeweeee!šŸ’—

Way to go, lovely people, for taking the time to send sooo many sweet messages filled with love and gratitude and truck lots of kindness. You deserve the love you give out to others too!šŸ„°

moti-hearts.gif

heathermarie95 November 3rd, 2023
Hello, all you wonderful appreciators!
Spooky season may be over by
every day is appreciation season.Ā 

It's that time again to share my appreciation for you.
Thank you for all you do and for making a difference in others' lives.

Below consists of all the appreciators for the month of October

screenshot-2023-11-02-at-9-29-53-pm_1698975094.png
screenshot-2023-11-02-at-9-30-09-pm_1698975104.png
screenshot-2023-11-02-at-9-31-13-pm_1698975114.png

Now it is time toĀ celebrateĀ theĀ kindnessĀ andĀ love
Thank you forĀ everythingĀ youĀ allĀ do.
WeĀ seeĀ you, and it willĀ notĀ goĀ unnoticed.

screenshot-2023-11-02-at-9-34-04-pm_1698975332.png

OctoberĀ consisted of lots of appreciation.
Let's do it again in November!

Are you interested in showing your appreciation to a fellow peer?

Are you interested in becoming a Smile Spreader?

Tagging October Appreciators
@Benittaj @Orca03 @Lovemymoonflowers @Trueconfidant123 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Chillingrain @Victorialove7 @Grimsmark8 @Amiablepeace77 @Tinywhisper11 @Annasilverberg @Phoenixbutterfly97 @Teenmorgan16 @Goldennest2727 @Kindnessmatters2020 @Patienceimpatiens @Amiablebunny4016 @Tobedoctor @Bluerivercares @Toughcup4675 @Yougotmyback @Waterfallsofnature36 @Jupiterbeingahuman @Josiahcooper @Rachellistener @Kindwolf2023 @Lunaire00 @Ralien @Zendagimigzaraaa @Helpyhelper10564 @Rose644 @Diyagi2 @Calmingbubbles82 @Rui00 @Ivorysugar6091 @Thegirlwiththeredballoon @Cyanballoon2946 @Bunnylovesyou @Helpwisely @Safetysource12 @Kawaicat @Kindshade6465 @Itsmejax @Toomuchornotatall @Powerandsunset25 @Caughtinthemiddle @Anika4Ā 

Tagging the PAT team
@AnnaSilver @AuRewolf @bestBraveheart57 @BrightIndigo @bubblingbreeze14 @Fristo @GloriaD @grimsmark8 @Harsvin @Heathermarie95 @KindWolf2023 @Kristynsmama @LoveMyMoonflowers @MoonlitSummer @NeurospicyGirl @Optimisticempath @Ralien @rubyjane00 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @teenmorgan16 @teenytinyturtle

ItsMeJax November 3rd, 2023

Wow, I had no idea this was even a thing. Thatā€™s so sweet, thank you ā¤ļø

VictoriaLove7 November 3rd, 2023

@heathermarie95

Thank you, Heather! ā˜ŗ

LoveMyMoonflowers November 3rd, 2023

@heathermarie95

thank you so much, Heather šŸ’œ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP November 3rd, 2023

Woohoo, so many appreciators, some very consistent ones who are always shining on this list making it beautiful like always and some new appreciators, for whom I'm grateful got to know about the peer appreciation form and used it to brighten someone's day!šŸ„°

Thank you for the announcement, Heather!šŸ„³

LoveMyMoonflowers November 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

definitely! šŸ„°

KindWolf2023 November 4th, 2023

@heathermarie95 thanks you are doing great!!

safetysource12 November 6th, 2023

Whoa, thank you so much @heathermarie95

heathermarie95 December 5th, 2023
Hello, all you wonderfulĀ appreciators!

It's that time again to share myĀ appreciationĀ for you.
Thank youĀ for allĀ youĀ do and for making aĀ differenceĀ in others' lives.

Below consists of all theĀ appreciatorsĀ for the month ofĀ November!

screenshot-2023-12-04-at-7-41-14-pm_1701737097.png
screenshot-2023-12-04-at-7-41-36-pm_1701737115.pngscreenshot-2023-12-04-at-7-41-47-pm_1701737123.png

screenshot-2023-12-04-at-7-47-51-pm_1701737286.png

November consisted of lots of appreciation.
Let's do it again in December!

AreĀ youĀ interested in showing your appreciation to a fellow peer?

AreĀ youĀ interested in becoming a Smile Spreader?

Tagging November Appreciators:

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Orca03 @Benittaj @Kristynsmama @Victorialove7 @Comphi @Lovemymoonflowers @Theboymoana @Sadcat13 @Aurewolf @Goldennest2727 @Tulipsmile @Trueconfidant123 @Bunnylovesyou @Powerandsunset25 @Rikteson @Adrienlovesyou23 @Caringsub @Blissfulbue @Hopeandjoy12 @Bubbles2025 @Enigmaticpanda4152 @Gloriad @Chetan1408 @Clio9876 @Tobedoctor @Bluerivercares @Tinywhisper11 @Darkerplaces @Keith22534 @Anonhelp123 @Hearzero @Lunaire00 @Safetysource12 @Kindshade6465 @Dariien @Caringsub @Hachibee @Sunnyskies1236 @Kristenhr @Georginahowe @Annasilverberg @Thisisnotchloe @Ingeniouslove9924 @Greenlime7767 @Mysteriouslake @Jainaviral @Compassionatearrow7396Ā 

Tagging PAT:
@AnnaSilverberg @AuRewolf @bestBraveheart57 @BrightIndigo @Bubbles2025 @bubblingbreeze14 @Bunnylovesyou @EmpathysGarden @Fristo @gentleFox20 @GloriaD @Harsvin @Heathermarie95 @KindWolf2023 @Kristynsmama @MoonlitSummer @NeurospicyGirl @Optimisticempath @rubyjane00 @sadcat13 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @teenytinyturtle
Optimisticempath December 11th, 2023

@heathermarie95 wow these are lots of cheers šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³ so many kind people in our community šŸ„ŗ sends luvvv to everyone šŸ’•šŸ’•

heathermarie95 January 6th

Below consists of all theĀ appreciatorsĀ for the month ofĀ December!

screenshot-2024-01-06-at-2-37-38-pm_1704570455.png

screenshot-2024-01-06-at-2-37-50-pm_1704570472.png
screenshot-2024-01-06-at-2-38-38-pm_1704570486.png
screenshot-2024-01-06-at-2-38-49-pm_1704570496.png

screenshot-2024-01-06-at-2-54-49-pm_1704570906.png

Tagging December Appreciators:

@Weearth @Optimisticempath @Lovemymoonflowers @Victorialove7 @Sadcat13 @Midwesterncalmseeker @Aurewolf @Katedoskocilova @Dancat1128 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Sirenofserenity @Amiablebunny4016 @Jenna @Jupiterbeingahuman @Powerandsunset25 @Adrienlovesyou23 @Georginahowe @Whereisred @Adventurousbranch3786 @Benittaj @Innatejoy9602 @Yourcaringconfidant @Tinywhisper11 @Toughcup4675 @Darkerplaces @Workingitthrough2 @Orca03 @Impudentincognito @Finefrog15 @Teenytinyturtle @Mahad2804 @Lunaire00 @Rui00 @Blissfulbue @Sleepypersonforever @Insightfulphoenix @Kshatriyakulavatans @Dreamicicle8467 @Akram11 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Babyangel @Aaliyahy909 @Fuechsin @Starryskies1236 @Evaboehme @Fairymystic @Compassionatearrow @Shiningstar @Sully012251 @Camus00 @Deadtiredperson175 @Aruna20 @Lovingtangerine

Tagging PAT:

@aaliyahy909 @AnnaSilverberg @AuRewolf @Avaria @BlissfulBue @BrightIndigo @Bubbles2025 @bubblingbreeze14 @Bunnylovesyou @EmpathysGarden @Fristo @GloriaD @Harsvin @Heathermarie95 @HeavenlyMagic @Kristynsmama @LoveMyMoonflowers @NeurospicyGirl @Optimisticempath @rubyjane00 @sadcat13 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @teenytinyturtle @WeEarth @yourfuturewellnesscoach

Sully012251 January 7th

@heathermarie95

Awe thanks that's so sweet

FineFrog15 January 7th

@heathermarie95

ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

heathermarie95 February 6th

Below consists of all theĀ appreciatorsĀ for the month of January!

screenshot-2024-02-05-at-9-30-38-pm_1707186910.png
screenshot-2024-02-05-at-9-30-58-pm_1707186920.png
screenshot-2024-02-05-at-9-31-15-pm_1707186930.png
screenshot-2024-02-05-at-9-31-27-pm_1707186938.png

that we share withĀ everyoneĀ within 7Cups.

well-done-good-job.gif

Tagging January Appreciators:

@Weearth @El2002Snow @Sleepypersonforever @Heavenlymagic @Faithmonk9473 @Victorialove7 @Powerandsunset25 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Sirenofserenity @Lovemymoonflowers @Enigmaticpanda4152 @Wishuponastar968 @Compassionatearrow @Yourcaringconfidant @Whyme3112 @Avaria @Jos1020 @Newyorker11 @Benittaj @Notfound20 @Neonblueberry1843 @Toughcup4675 @Blueskies1021 @Violetnotes @Rachellistener @Gabrielamtineo @Cottonn @Teenmorgan16 @Georginahowe @Sadcat13 @Aurewolf @Bbdutch47 @Meimeien @Calmingcomfortero @Whtyme3112 @20Dlsx @Walker7957 @WellWisher @Avyisking @Jo @Claritea @Bouncymusic133 @Intellectualgrapefruit6085 @Lenapaige @Georgiannap @Caringears4U @Sparkle08 @Kaylamaulfair @Openh3Artopenm1Nd @Savvyjo @KeepPositive

Tagging PAT:

@aaliyahy909 @AlleyCatNemo @AnnaSilverberg @AuRewolf @Avaria @BlissfulBue @BrightIndigo @Bubbles2025 @bubblingbreeze14 @Bunnylovesyou @ChromaticFinss @CompassionateArrow @EmpathysGarden @Fristo @GloriaD @Harsvin @Heathermarie95 @HeavenlyMagic @KaylaMaulfair @Kristynsmama @LoveMyMoonflowers @Mindfuljourney22 @Optimisticempath @sadcat13 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @teenytinyturtle @WeEarth

FaithMonk9473 February 6th

@heathermarie95

Thank You so much for appreciation.

BenittaJ February 6th

@heathermarie95 please untag me BenittaJ I dont want to be a part of anything.

WeEarth February 6th

@BenittaJ

I respect your choice, my friend. But what happened?

BenittaJ February 6th

@WeEarth I'm fed up with people not helping me. I created a post on deactivating my account. If u wanna know u can please check it. I'm really fed up with 7cups

WeEarth February 6th

@BenittaJ

Sure Benitta, will check it!

WeEarth February 6th

@heathermarie95

šŸ˜ŠšŸ’•

Heather225 February 6th

CONGRATS EVERYONE

monkey-excited.gif

WeEarth February 7th

@heathermarie95

you-make-my-heart-smile-heart.gif

caringEars4u February 6th

Thank you! This made my day!

heathermarie95 March 7th
Good day, wonderful appreciators!

It is motivational march so we decided to suprise you with
Ā additional cheers for the months of Dec. 2023 - Feb. 2024Ā 

If you are confused about why there's many
appreciations you have submitted shown below,
this is why!Ā 

you deserve happiness!
we appreciate you!
keep being you!

screenshot-2024-03-06-at-8-59-33-pm_1709777937.png
screenshot-2024-03-06-at-8-59-50-pm_1709777946.png
screenshot-2024-03-06-at-9-00-02-pm_1709777967.png
screenshot-2024-03-06-at-9-00-14-pm_1709777977.png
screenshot-2024-03-06-at-9-00-25-pm_1709777987.png
screenshot-2024-03-06-at-9-00-34-pm_1709777997.png
screenshot-2024-03-06-at-9-00-44-pm_1709778011.png
screenshot-2024-03-06-at-9-01-12-pm_1709778020.png
screenshot-2024-03-06-at-9-01-20-pm_1709778036.png

happy-rave.gif

AreĀ youĀ interested in being aĀ smile spreader?

Click here to submit a team application

AreĀ youĀ interested in submitting anĀ appreciation?Ā 

Click here to show love to your peers

Tagging PAT:

@aaliyahy909 @AlleyCatNemo @AnnaSilverberg @Avaria @BlissfulBue @BrightIndigo @Bubbles2025 @bubblingbreeze14 @ChromaticFinss @CompassionateArrow @Fristo @GloriaD @Harsvin @Heathermarie95 @HeavenlyMagic @Kristynsmama @LoveMyMoonflowers @morganwindow @Optimisticempath @sadcat13 @sky2Ocean20 @Snowy00 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @teenytinyturtle @Walker7957 @WeEarth @YourCaringConfidant

Tagging Dec-Feb Appreciators:

Ā @Weearth @Faithmonk9473 @El2002Snow @Sleepypersonforever @Victorialove7 @Optimisticempath @Lovemymoonflowers @Heavenlymagic @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Sadcat13 @Powerandsunset25 @Enigmaticpanda4152 @Compassionatearrow @Sirenofserenity @Wishuponastar968 @Alleycatnemo @Aurewolf @Kaylamaulfair @Amiablepeace77 @Midwesterncalmseeker @Yourcaringconfidant @Kristynsmama @Georginahowe @Katedoskocilova @Dancat1128 @Amiablebunny4016 @Jenna @Toughcup4675 @Walker @Whyme3112 @Avaria @Impudentincognito @Jupiterbeingahuman @Cottonn @Bunnylovesyou @Adrienlovesyou23 @Whereisred @Jos1020 @Claritea @Gr8Ful1974 @Cathanderoutnoah @Mysterioussky2331 @Adventurousbranch3786 @Newyorker11 @Notfound20 @Clio9876 @Innatejoy9602 @Neonblueberry1843 @Adventorousbranch3786 @Tinywhisper11 @Darkerplaces @Blueskies1021 @Keith22534 @Workingitthrough2 @Orca03 @Finefrog15 @Teenytinyturtle @Violetnotes @Rachellistener @Mahad2804 @Lunaire00 @Gabrielamtineo @Teenmorgan16 @Rui00 @Blissfulbue @Rajsonkar @Pandanfe @Insightfulphoenix @Kshatriyakulavatans @Dreamicicle8467 @Mollymoo55 @Akram11 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Babyangel @Aaliyahy909 @Fuechsin @Starryskies1236 @Evaboehme @Fairymystic @Shiningstar @Sully012251 @Camus00 @Deadtiredperson175 @Aruna20 @Kylersartspace @Lovingtangerine @Bbdutch47 @Meimeien @Calmingcomfortero @Whtyme3112 @20Dlsx @Walker7957 @WellWisher @Avyisking @Jo @Bouncymusic133 @Intellectualgrapefruit6085 @Lenapaige @Georgiannap @Caringears4U @Sparkle08 @Openh3Artopenm1Nd @Savvyjo @KeepPositive @Reggaeton @Cielsylvin @Elfinna @Zeraphim @Moonflower74321 @Skyv @Iconicgaze4565 @Jasishereforallofu @Diagonaldragon @Exuberantblackberry9105 @Autisticyouth @Angelsoul99 @Dancingpeace6045 @Heartsandrosesandpaws @Wysl444 @K1Ndredinferno @Tidysky2865 @Skytied @Lovingrainbows2088 @Sunkissedwishes37