Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Luna Vents...Triggering corner!

SparklingLuna August 10th

If you ain't gonna be kind or anything then don't even bother commenting or anything. 

If I know you closely then feel free to lurk, if I dont know you then please move on

Just be nice!

SparklingLuna OP August 10th

Im so tired of all this, I hate it so much, I just want this pain to stop. I want to feel safe but I dont especially at home...that's the last place I feel safe. Wish I never had to go home at all, can't I just be free 😭

I wish I could relapse but im 2 weeks self harm clean...its driving me insane 

hopefuloutlook August 12th

@SparklingLuna Keep going! You got this! I know its not easy but in time it will get better. I hope you find all the support you need to not relapse. Best wishes 

Just crying in bed, feel so alone and tired of doing the same *** over an over

Carlrichard001 August 11th

You wanna talk about it?

❤ *drops off comfy hugs for Lunasaurous* ❤

SparklingLuna OP August 11th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you Sunniesaurous 🥺 me needs lots of them. Huggles you gently but tightly tight ❤️🫂

@SparklingLuna *endless huggle supply* 🤗❤🤗❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou yaya ❤️❤️

why am i so annoying....why am i not lovable...

would it matter if i just disapeared without telling no one..who would even notice..if one day i just made my account vanish

maybe...just maybe...ill do it...one day...ill make it effective, it wont go wrong...i promise

Carlrichard001 August 11th

I'm new here and I'd love to make friends

@Carlrichard001 oh hi

SparklingLuna OP August 12th

If one day my account goes silent then I'm sorry...probably will mean I either gave up or just removed myself from everyones lives....but probably the 1st..sorry

@theboymoana @AmyGrace55555 @Noor511 @AFKsleeper @Tinywhisper11 @PastaIsVeryUnderrated @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Optimisticempath @sweetnutella @LittleBirdie30 @DanCat1128 @AnnaSilverberg

LittleBirdie30 August 12th

Hey Luna ❤️ We love you and you can always call the crisis lines that you have! ❤️

AmyGrace55555 August 12th

@SparklingLuna Lunaaa I care about you so much. Please don’t do anything to yourself. I care about you so much.

@SparklingLuna if you need it. I care about you. http://7cups.com/crisis

@AmyGrace55555 I okay, I fnie, jus shaking ans crying and yeah I sories

No need to be sorry. That was also a bit much for me too. @SparklingLuna

@SparklingLuna *holds you in hugs* ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou huggles you and hides ❤️

@SparklingLuna ❤❤❤

Noor511 August 12th

@SparklingLuna if you leave too am gonna completely fall apart🥲🥺💔 don't give up if not for you for me beastie me can't say much now but I really love you/p you mean a lot to me 🥺😕 don't leave me alone beastie🥺💗

@Noor511 sorry bestie 😔❤️

Noor511 August 12th

@SparklingLuna 🥺💔

@Noor511 ❤️

AnnaSilverberg August 12th
@SparklingLuna

Please know that you are loved, 
we don't want you to leave in any way shape or form ❤️
Like Birdie mentioned above, please reach out to a crisis line 
if you're in need of support in that area. 
And please, do take wonderful care of yourself, 
we only have one Luna and we want you to be here! 

✨💙✨
✨ 
TU100OT August 12th

Not a nice feeling to be in an environment where there isn’t a moment to relax, just be yourself or even be able to remember what it is YOU need. People who create such environments really need to stop being toxic that way.

@TU100OT 💙

TU100OT August 12th

@SparklingLuna

💙💙💙

LetsChillOut August 12th

@SparklingLuna with due respect....being nice isnt always possible. sometimes being nice allows people to abuse and take advantage. having self respect is important, but never trade that for "being kind"

IamtheBat August 12th

one step at a time Luna. You got this. 

You feel like going back, remember this, whatever progress you have made right now, allows you to be a better version of you than what you were 2 weeks ago!

You have the tenacity and you have the strength to go through this. By the time you read this, its 2 weeks and 1 day, which is better than were you were

Progress, is progress! And that's what truly matter! Good luck!

@IamtheBat thank you 💙