Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Someone please help

Ferroki December 3rd, 2019

I have delt with a lot of loss in a very short time span (less than 5 years between each of the losses), and so a friend reccomended this site to me. I also tend to go into quite a few mental break-downs, and I'm currently going through one right now. So I automatically come here for help, but I'm not able to talk to anybody (all my chats have dissapeared; any of them I have found, I'm not able to say anything; none of the group chats are loading; I'm not able to start new chats with different listeners). I don't know if there's a glitch/bug with the chat system, or if I somehow did something wrong, and didn't get any warnings. I can't find any way to report the issue, and I have a really hard time finding help outside of 7 cups.

LdyValkyrie December 6th, 2019

I don't believe it's you. I am baffled. I am here, though, if you need to talk.

Ferroki OP December 11th, 2019

@LdyValkyrie

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean? (It could just be that English isn't my first language, and that my brain is broken)

0Exodus0 December 15th, 2019

@Ferroki Try using the desktop version? I've been having issues with the app on my galaxy s9. If you need anything or just want to talk I know how hard life can be! Let me know

Ferroki OP December 16th, 2019

@0Exodus0

I already use the desktop version, because I don't have a phone. Thanks for the recommendation, though!

RarelyCharlie December 3rd, 2019

@Ferroki Hi Autumn! Sounds like that could be a bug in 7 Cups. You can report it here: Submit a request

Try sending me a message just to test the system, if you like. I can't message you, and I suppose that's because you have turned that feature off in your Settings.

Charlie

Ferroki OP December 3rd, 2019

@RarelyCharlie

Thanks Charlie. I have tried that link a couple times, but the only access I have to 7 cups is through a school computer, and the link is blocked (sadly).

As for the settings thing, I don't think I have it set for that, but I can check.

Thanks again

RarelyCharlie December 3rd, 2019

@Ferroki If that link is blocked you can write to support@7cups.com

I wonder if your school computer is maybe causing problems by blocking other things. Maybe it would be worth getting someone to investigate at that end, if you are able to do that.

Charlie

Ferroki OP December 3rd, 2019

@RarelyCharlie

I can't say anything again

@RarelyCharlie

I am still unable to say anything, and I've tried using my friend's home computer, but it still won't let me say anything

RarelyCharlie December 11th, 2019

@Ferroki I tried sending you another message, and it seemed to work at this end. If it still won't let you say anything, I think there must be something wrong with your account, and only support can get it fixed for you. Did you write to support@7cups.com ?

Charlie

@RarelyCharlie

Yes, I have emailed 7cups, and I'm still waiting for a response.

ShadowDance December 3rd, 2019

@Ferroki

I hope once the bugs are fixed you can find the right person to talk to. Sometimes I feel better talking to someone who really understands my suffering.

December 3rd, 2019

@ShadowDance

Hello, I am ScarletPear1945. I am sorry that you are having problems getting back to the chats with your listener. Were you able to follow the previous instructions that were given to you? Did it work? This issue has happened to me several times and it can be very frustrating as well as stressful. even trying to report an issue can be difficult. Please check your user email box you used when you signed up. They often send the support issue there so you can better explain and they can look at the problem on the website. I will try to keep coming here to check if you keep posting here I will follow up with you.

ShadowDance December 6th, 2019

@scarletPear1945

It is working again sometimes it stops working so I'll report when it does.

December 6th, 2019

@ShadowDance

awesome, I hope it keeps working and thanks for letting me knowheart

Jem7Cups December 6th, 2019

@Ferroki I'm sorry that you have experienced that on here. It is quite odd. However, there are a lot of us that would be happy to chat with you if you ever need it. I'm sorry for your losses. Just remember that we are here for you.

Jem 🌼

​​