Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Suicide

CrazyKitty02 November 7th, 2017

What is the point in ending it? You only have one life and it is going to end eventually. So why don't you take a chance and find happiness. What's your motivation? Find it! :)

CrazyKitty02 OP November 7th, 2017

There is no point in ending it yourself.

CrazyKitty02 OP November 8th, 2017

A better way to word this and what I initially meant is- live life while you got the chance. It's a privilege. Live life to the fullest while you can

Thought I should probably elaborate on that because the way you read it can take what I actually meant out of context.

adoredHug70 November 9th, 2017

@CrazyKitty02

I hope you don't mind me replying to you on this thread. Thank you so much for posting this, yes no one escapes on this life alive. :)

Politonno January 21st

@CrazyKitty02 But many people like me have terrible life and pain. That's not beautiful, that's not good. I don't like life if it's about that

hematite43 January 21st

I certainly do not welcome this thread.

I don't need people implying or telling me that I can just choose or wish myself out of depression. It's ridiculous and offensive. As if finding motivation is the easiest thing in the world.

And don't come in and say that I "took it out of context." You said what you said and it is inappropriate. It's not a matter of context. It's a matter of your entirely clueless statement.

slowdecline48 March 5th

@hematite43 You called it. The OP put up one of those thoughtlessly cheery messages that only come from people who have never been where we've been, & still go to unwillingly.

arokan March 4th

https://forms.gle/hjAtoSD4BRbJDgq88

Hello I am adoka

I am currently working for a company and need ur help for the app I m trying to make suicide or self harm suffered people. People who needs help time to time and for their loved ones. If u can fill the form it would really helpful

Thanks

Regards

A helper

miraculousTouch2949 March 31st

@CrazyKitty02

Hi, I really like the way you're thinking. Haha yes, our lives will end eventually, so as long as we're alive, there's hope. And life is about experiencing things, facing the ups and downs in life is just a means to experience happiness, depression, sadness, laughter, etc. 

BlueCrystalSoul May 24th

@CrazyKitty02

Thank you for sharing this post, yes it's one life journey we shall try always to enjoy it , and focusing on blessings we have to stay happy. Love to you all.

vdvmdm September 28th

"Hi, everyone. I would like to share something that has been weighing heavily on me. Lately, I feel like l'm living behind a mask, pretending that I'm okay, but inside, l'm deeply sad and emotionally hurt. I feel extremely tired, without appetite, unable to sleep, and with a sense of discouragement that seems unbearable. I don't want to eat, talk, go out, or interact with anyone

Since I was 14, maybe even earlier, I've been struggling with this, and l've even tried to hurt myself. I don't have a support network, and I feel lost, not knowing how to seek help. I really want to stay here, but it feels like my mind is winning this battle. If anyone has gone through something similar or has any advice, I would really appreciate it. Thank you for listening

Politonno Friday

I've passed through similar situations in the same age. You don't want advice, you want tangible things to happen. It can happen. Searching for public mental health support in your country is a good way to start. Also chat with some listener or even a "crisis chat" such as lifeline .org right now. Talking to someone opens doors and windows in our rragedy cave. It's still a cave, but there's light now

@CrazyKitty02 It’s powerful that you’re encouraging others to find motivation and happiness. Sometimes, though, people struggling with suicidal thoughts feel overwhelmed and disconnected from the possibility of happiness. It can be really hard for them to see beyond the pain they are feeling in that moment. Offering support and reminding them that they aren’t alone, and that their feelings are valid, can make a big difference.