Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Depression Community - How do you actually feel today?

Laura December 2nd, 2014

Let us know in 1-3 sentences. Post every day!

August 11th, 2015

undefined. something in between. f**king bpd.

DogZayn August 11th, 2015

I don't know what I feel actually. Just a boring day for me... Now I am tired and feel bored. Doing nothing but feel awful now. I just got headache and felt lonely over and over again. When my mom shouted at me, all of what I was thinking was how to die. God, that is kind of torture. I even don't know whether this is depression.

fairmindedCamp5634 August 11th, 2015

I to am feeling bored and unmotivated. I actually reserching online mental health and thats why Im here to see how it works .. but Im still feeling a bit down as I dont have a job

anxiousabbey August 11th, 2015

Today I feel physically exhausted because of the nightmare my thoughts are putting me through but I feel hopeful that today I will win.

samem1stakes August 11th, 2015

That's a great mind set, I know you can do it, so keep holding on!

Antares33 August 11th, 2015

I feel desperate. Eventhough i have been in this country for 10 years I want to go back. I'm tired of being alone and missing out and I'm terrified I'm going to lose another family member I don't get to say goodbye too. But this is the home of my kids and if I go back I'll have to raise them by myself and provide for 3 kids and they are going to have to learn a new language and miss their father. I just don't know what to do and am wondering if they are better of without me in this world

BrunetteRoulette97 August 11th, 2015

I feel dead. Just so empty. Triggered to, I would love a smoke but would rather get a razor. But there is no point. I've self harmed for 6 years and sense I was hospitalized for trying to kill my self two years ago I had stopped. I never wanted to leave the hospital. I didn't want to go home or go to school because I always felt judged and left out. I was safe in the hospital. Having just gotten into an argument with me mother who oh so kindly reminded me that I was trash and made sure that I felt like it I'm once again at the place that I had been two years ago. The one difference is I'm not dragging a razor through my wrist trying to cut a vain. I'm just laying in bed practically dead.

AeroRoze3 August 11th, 2015

I feel sad. i am severely sleep deprived and it made me so angry this morning i wanted to beat myself up...frown

MysticalJoy August 12th, 2015
Madtt321 August 12th, 2015

Numb...

Depressivexxx August 12th, 2015

I feel nothing. My medication makes it worse. The visionary and auditory hallucinations are worse and I want to die.

AeroRoze3 August 12th, 2015

Idk what I feel anymore...why should I bother trying

Silent31 August 12th, 2015

Lonely, afraid, hurt, disappointed and unwanted. I feel trapped by what haunts me, myself and the lies people have hurt me with. I am tired of giving so much of myself to be lied to. I feel people use me. I am disappointed in myself for falling apart inside.

SkyUnicorn August 12th, 2015

I've been feeling good for a few weeks. Having suffered from depression for most of my life, I don't want to embrace this happiness too much in case it disappears again. Wondering if I might be recovering, if it's even possible...

Jessica797 August 12th, 2015

I'm tired both mentally and physically, I'm scared, anxious and unsure where to turn. I cried most of the day worrying... My eyes are so sore they feel heavy, inside I feel numb, sick to the stomach... I wish this would just all disappear.

August 12th, 2015

awful.

MidniteAngel August 13th, 2015

Had a meltdown and now my friend is threatening to send me to counselling against my will. I hate being punished for my depression.

courteousBalloon2167 August 13th, 2015

I hate when that happens . Assertiveness is great with this !!

thehoodlum August 13th, 2015

I can't cope with my depression and anxiety over school & its getting so bad that it's affecting my health

Celaeno August 13th, 2015

I wake up feeling anxious and overwhelmed about university. I connect with the listener who helped me to ease my thoughts. I realized that sometimes you need to embrace your depression and befriend your anxiety. If that's my current mood, let it be. But I'm not define it by it.

Now I'm listening to the music on 8tracks and writing in my journal. I feel a tight knot in my stomach and that's okay.

Monarda August 13th, 2015

I hope you're feeling better! :)

Thank you! Every minute, by a bit, better. Being outside, in the sun, helps.

Paddi August 13th, 2015

I think my boyfriend can't handel my depression. Is so sad. I need him but he don't understanding what I am feeling.

Sometimes it can be hard for people to understand. .. it sucks !! 😕

It's hard to understand depression for other, "healthy" people. But here, on this website you can find people who really know how it feels. We get it. We are all messes.

Feel welcomed to share your thoughts, maybe with a listener, in chat-room, or in a forum? Or read the Q&A section- I always find it reassuring.

Cantcope August 13th, 2015

I know how you feel he runs to my best friend because they click !!

Skye7426 August 18th, 2015

I feel the same. I feel like I am pushing my boyfriend away too.

Jessica797 August 13th, 2015

I've had a long, long talk with my mum recently and in a sense my fears have not entirely disappeared, but eased a little. These last few weeks have been extremely difficult to say the least, mainly due to a very insensitive doctor who showed me no compassion or delicacy towards me when I was in need of help. My health (women's issues) were made worse due to this doctor, but after a talk with both my parents last night I feel that with just a little TLC I will recover eventually. Even my father, whom we have had a rocky relationship said that this doctor had no right to treat me the way I had. Perhaps now I might just get things back in order. Here's hoping.

donnanoble August 13th, 2015

I'm in high school so there is a lot of drama, today I wished there wasn't any drama, it just makes me feel worse.

tonight I have wished that I could turn my emotions off...

I love doing art this helps me keep my mind off drama or music . :)

Skye7426 August 18th, 2015

I have been having acupuncture! That seems to help mine slightly :)

sineadrobyn August 13th, 2015

I feel tired of my pain. I just want to change my life.

Im in the same boat

sensibleWillow8302 August 13th, 2015

Utter crap just want to sleep. So exhausted both physically and mentally.

AeroRoze3 August 13th, 2015

I was feeling fine for a change, but, once again somethin happened and now I feel like crap. Even tho i don't feel i did anything wrong I'm being blamed anyway. It's like I never fail at disappointing

abwhale3 August 13th, 2015

I feel alone when I really am not. My parents call me these awful names and tell me that I'll never achieve anything. I am depressed and all of these negative words are not helping it.

Elinxs27 August 13th, 2015

Like a burden. In every way. To everyone.

courteousBalloon2167 August 14th, 2015

Icky and sick !!

Celaeno August 14th, 2015

Wake up with an axiety, but I'm trying to shift my focus to windy weather and my breathing.

EdmondDantes August 14th, 2015

So exhausted of the fight