Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Vent

i feel so *** i hate my family i hate everything i hate everyone i just want to run away change my name change my face change everything about myself and start over a fresh new life where i can start over i hate my past decisions i hate the person i was in the past and ill never forgive myself im a bad person and i hate myself so much i wish i could just go back in time and restart my whole life i wish for this so badly that i even have vivid dreams about it ive messed up too many times in my current life and theres nothing going for me my future is uncertain and blank i really didn’t think id even make it to my 20s what am i even doing with my life besides rotting in bed everyday im just so tired ive been in treatment since my teen years and nothing has ever worked and im so sick and tired of trying different therapists and different medications im just broken no one can fix me i cant fix myself why am i here and why was i born im sorry to my family and friends that have to suffer along with me im a curse to everyone around me i just want to live a normal life like everyone else please

moonligt July 24th

I feel the same

Tinywhisper11 July 24th

@moonligt hugs you tightly ❤

Tinywhisper11 July 24th

@creativeCoconut9561 sits beside you, and gives you a giant tiny hug ❤ life can be hard, unfair and just sometimes really really sucks 🙁 but guess what if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off😁 I understand how hard it is, and how your feeling, I'm sure most of us have been there. Just know we are all here for you ❤ I'm here for you ❤ hugs you tightly, I hope your feeling a bit better right now ❤

Iamwhoiamwhoami July 26th

I have been sailing in that same darkness for decades. You’re not alone.

aquaKitten4292 July 27th

Start over again dear Forgive yourself. Remember you are only human so is your family. Hope you are getting the support you need. Sometime you have to ask for help or attention from others. Or even pay for it like a therapist or mentor. Hope you find a friend who will teach you to be what you want to be in life.

lightLime2690 August 24th

Whats stopping you from starting over? Ina new city/town with a new persona, ina new community? I had to separate my self from my hometown and friends and family that i loved dearly. I moved to a new city and recreated my self. A better more mature, responsible version of me. It takes time to adapt and adjust. It wont happen over night, but is possible and is worth it. Moving away and starting over has been one of the best decisions i made.