Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It's February Already!

MistyMagic February 2nd

Hey Everyone!

How are you all?

I can't believe it is February already! We have lots of ideas and things planned for this month and of course the loved (or dreaded) Valentine's Day 💕 Share you ideas with us too!

satisfying-gifs-oddly-satisfying.gif

So, as a Community shall we just share a few of our loves and WIP (work-in-progress)? What are you creating, what are you doodling or drawing, sketching or painting, colouring or collaging?

I am still learning my water mixable oils, and have finally decided on what my bog canvas will be used for. It takes time to choose but with oil I can change my mind, with my watercolour I neeed to be fixed as it is very difficult to change once started.

Or are you a crochet or knitter? 

Let's find out more and remember to share what only the 'Arts and Crafts' Community covers please!

Add or Remove from taglist here Tagging: @EmotionsListener @GwydionRowan @ivoryAcai80 @LoveMyMoonflowers @loyalApricot1375 @MistyMagic @Mya000 @Park2139 @RachelListener @rainlove27 @Ralien @Renaitre2023 @RogueOne1983 @SomebodySpicy13 @theboymoana @TheCrew4887 @tidyHickory3283 @tommy @VioletWater @WorkingitThrough2

We are looking for active posters so if you are interested in joining our Team please read here and apply. 

IchooseLife79 February 10th

@communicativePond1728

This looks awesome. What does the top right picture say?

communicativePond1728 February 10th

@IchooseLife79

Thanks 👍 It says-

"all feelings are valid

(the messy ones too)

(really)"

sadcat13 February 20th

@MistyMagic I present you, the Christmas tablecloth that I planned to be ready with for Christmas. I'm done by like half of it but oh well 😂

img-20240220-165347_1708444581.jpg

IchooseLife79 February 20th

@sadcat13

Awesome! It will be done by this Christmas though. ;)

WeEarth February 20th

@sadcat13

Cat, this is indeed a lovely one! 

cute-wow.gif

MistyMagic OP February 20th

@sadcat13 awesome textile work. An heirloom for sure. Thanks for sharing here 🏆

mytwistedsoul February 20th

@sadcat13 Is this needlepoint? It's amazing! 

sadcat13 February 20th

@mytwistedsoul yessss, cross-stitch technique where each point consists of two stitches forming an x 😊 Gonna be a tablecloth once 😊

@sadcat13 It looks so pretty! It will definitely dress up the table at Christmas!

sadcat13 February 20th

@mytwistedsoul yesss. It will be a gift for my grandma when it is ready and if all goes well should be a series of 4, one for each season 😊

IchooseLife79 February 20th

@sadcat13

Oh that's a wonderful idea

@sadcat13 Aww that's so sweet! I bet your grandma will love it! One for each season is such a nice idea too!  

wonderfulCupcake1464 February 21st

@MistyMagic wow I like your painting. It’s so cool