Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Introducing the Q&A Lantern Project

SoulfullyAButterfly August 23rd

28cc177a-5c71-4edf-a705-6b057e05a8b8_1724442708.jpg

Are you ready to make a difference in someone's life? Your insights can be a beacon of hope for others struggling with their own challenges.

Join us in our Q&A Lantern Project to revitalize our Q&A section and spread hope and support throughout our community.

By "lighting the way," we mean providing direction, support, or inspiration to others, especially during challenging times. Just as a lantern illuminates a path, our actions and words can help others navigate their own journeys and find their way forward.

Here's how it works:

• Every week, we'll highlight 10 Q&A posts seeking your insights and experiences.

• Share your wisdom and compassion by answering these questions using the themes mentioned alongside the questions. 

• For each answer you provide, you'll receive 10 cheers as a token of our appreciation.

• Bonus: Answer all 10 questions, and you'll be rewarded with a generous 100 cheers!

Think of yourself as a lantern, guiding others through the darkness. Your words can illuminate their path, offering hope and direction. Together, we can create a brighter, more supportive space for everyone.

Want to be tagged when this project officially launches on Monday? Join the taglist here

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Super amazing idea. Joining!🥳

hand-lights.gif

delightfulUnicorn38 August 23rd

@SoulfullyAButterfly

I like this project, want to join too

Heather225 August 23rd

I love what this project stands for and the way you've presented it as us being lantern holders is beautiful and true. i hope to see many of you pick up the lantern and become a beacon <3

whykay2000 August 24th

hey Heather how are you today

daydreammemories August 23rd

Awesome initiative 😊💚

FeureVox August 23rd

@SoulfullyAButterfly 

This is such a meaningful initiative! I'm genuinely excited about the Lantern Project and the opportunity to make a real difference in someone's life. I deeply value providing support, guidance, and a bit of light during tough times. I'm ready to contribute my insights and experiences to help others navigate their challenges.

Please add me to the tag list. I can't wait to get started and be part of this positive wave of support within our community, which will bring hope and light to those in need!

I am looking forward to spreading hope and light together.

FeuerVox
Antonio7Cups August 23rd

@SoulfullyAButterfly 

yay.gif

slowdecline48 August 23rd

@SoulfullyAButterfly At one time I would've said yes... These days I rarely ever give advice, especially in real life. In my experience, those who need it will not or cannot listen & those who don't need it already know.

smilingchap August 24th

@SoulfullyAButterfly @smilingchap please add

calmingcomfortero August 24th

Love this project!!💕

floatingLeaf4973 August 24th

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Seems like a wonderful idea! <3

SimplyHonest August 24th

@SoulfullyAButterfly Great initiative, would love to join.

Siri666 August 24th

It is a great idea.i would love to participate.

PassionateMimi22 August 25th

It is really amazing to take our lights, and let them shine like lanterns, or lamps 💡rapunzel-tangled.gif

Swati8371 August 25th

Okay